PDA

View Full Version : biggest misconeptions in hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
09-17-2010, 03:33 PM
some of the biggest misconceptions around!!!!!!!!!!!!

"CANIBUS is dope, but cant drop good albums".... FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!

debut was iffy musically, c true hollywood stories was intentionally bad, hip for sale was trash, everything else is crack!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NAS fell off"... nas never fell off, always freaks new patterns, kills every album lyrically... NASTARDAMUS was wack everything else been either classic, good, or great!!!!!!!!!!!! expectations for the nigga that laced illmatic always gonna be ridiculously high... his double album that niggas panned, got some crazy shit conceptually/lyrically/stye wise.. UBR?!?!?!!? GETTING MARRIED (hahahahahaha), MAKINGS OF A PERFECT BITCH?!!?!?!!? BRIDGING THE GAP!?!?!?!?! niggas will go back to nas catalog years after he passed like DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"RAKIM fell off...."

rakim has turned into that nigga that babies front on... theyll say "rakim WAS dope" when they cant quote one lyric... like a nigga saying johnny unitas was the best QB ever without ever going back to actually watch the film, just took someone elses word for it without doin the legwork!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7th seal 2009....stands with anything he ever dropped lyrically, and he even expanded his storytelling over time and kicked some shit i never woulda expected outta the god.. go listen to DEADICATED, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, HOLY ARE YOU... respect it while he still here, hes the 80 year nigga at the gym sinking 20 three pointers in a row playin by himself, young niggas dont wanna believe it and dont even THINK to look twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a lot of misconceptions in life, hip hop especially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UncontrolledSubstans
09-17-2010, 03:38 PM
People should stop hating on Can-I-Bus. That is the best Bus album together with Mic Club...

fatboybrandon
09-17-2010, 03:47 PM
I agree on Ra, Nas and Bis, it seems like nowadays people with high level genius skills still managed to get hated on due to separation of styles in Hip Hop media. I'm not saying they or anyone else is perfect, but still the level of negative talk towards leader MCs in favor of a more wack, mainstream MC is something I can't understand.

One of the biggest, most annoying misconceptions is popularity = greatness in Hip Hop. This culture will always have dirt on it as long as companies continue to exist that promote wack MCs at the heights of media.

JASPER BEARDLY
09-17-2010, 03:49 PM
not arguing or anything legit asking, why was c true hollywood stories supposed to be bad? haven't heard it, just started gettin into bis more.

I feel like ppl who talk smack about bis, nas n rakim just don't understand.

Djaminha
09-17-2010, 03:51 PM
That lyrics matter

WooHa
09-17-2010, 04:33 PM
People should stop hating on Can-I-Bus. That is the best Bus album together with Mic Club...

Rip The Jacker>>>>>Any other Bis album released or not

angry!
09-17-2010, 05:21 PM
"mobb deep been wack since INFAMY"...

"blood money is wack"....

blood money is one of the most undervalued albums to hit in the last decade or so IMO... niggas panned it off the rip due to g-unit ties!!!!!!!!!!! amerikaz nightmare had a cpl wack tracks, but everything else was heat... but blood money is a DOPE album, mobb deep still spittin gloomy with more MONEY in the mix!!!!!!!!!!!!! big beats, big hooks, HD 2k mobb deep!!!!! its like niggas sayin prodigy is wack now.... go cop return of the mac, hnic 2, and product of the 80s and shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is he 95 or 2000 p?!?!?!?!? no!!!!!!! is the music dope!?!?!?!?!? yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"doggystyle is snoops only good album"....

snoop set the bar so fuckin high with his debut, niggas overlook his entire discography!!!!!!!!!!! no limit top dogg, the last meal, R and G, BLUE CARPET TREATMENT... sure hes dropped some duds, but snoops dropped a line of bangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think blue carpet treatment can fuck with the documentary as one of the illest/biggest west coast records in recent memory!!!!!!!!!!! mint album!!!!!!!!!!!

some good points brandon....

lil wayne says he wants to work with tech n9ne, suddenly the populus wanna check tech n9ne, the same niggas thatll tell you tech n9ne is a weirdo... niggas let a cosign dictate what they listen to, it works both ways.... i find it amusing, and sad!!!!!!!!!! tech n9ne put in work and weezy fanatics wanna act like he just started spittin... the bandwagon fans grow by the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
09-17-2010, 05:27 PM
one misconception that isnt really big but just pisses me off is that lil wayne started this whole i am a martian bull shit... now someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure devin was the first one on that outer space shit... i could b wrong, i just dont like that weezy gets the credit

u2CAxsT1tf8

Tecknowledgist
09-17-2010, 05:53 PM
C True Hollywood Stories was intentionally bad because he made it as a joke, a satire of why rap is garbage. Best part is, everybody just said "this shit is garbage" and moved on.

Nobody got it. I don't listen to the album, but I do find it funny that Bis just straight up said "Fuck my career! Is this what you faggots wanna hear?! Here is everything that is misconstrewed in the game!"

I agree with the Nas shit too, dude is still droppin' some of the best music out there, Distant Relatives is a testament to that. Nas has dropped seven platinum albums, and now two gold albums in a time when music doesn't even sell. All this "Nas lost" shit is hilarious, dude wins every time he drops, period.

Another thing that's been getting to me that hasn't been mentioned yet. All these kids who watched Notorious and now are on some "BIGGIE IS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME OBVIOUSLY!" ...and they can't even name a Kool G Rap song. Respect to Biggie because he IS one of the greatest to do it, but all these kids haven't heard shit and are callin' Biggie the illest of all time on the strength of Juicy and Hypnotize.

Anytime some casual rap fan makes a claim like that I love saying shit like "Yeah? What's your favorite Eric B and Rakim album?" "who?"

spiggity_ace
09-18-2010, 02:18 AM
dope thread homie, i wanna see what else u build on, i agree with all ur points.

nas just dropped a modern day 5 micer with damian marley so he aint fall off, hes on top of his game. the lil wayne cosign shit is true, i think its good for tech tho he could be huge in the mainstream.

djskillz
09-18-2010, 02:23 AM
one misconception that isnt really big but just pisses me off is that lil wayne started this whole i am a martian bull shit... now someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure devin was the first one on that outer space shit... i could b wrong, i just dont like that weezy gets the credit

u2CAxsT1tf8

hell yeah. the only difference in my opinion is that lil wayne is just trying to be different from everyone and feels the need to tell everyone he's different (no one cares) whereas devin was probably just really high fuckin around in the studio lol.

WooHa
09-18-2010, 02:26 AM
"mobb deep been wack since INFAMY"...

"blood money is wack"....

blood money is one of the most undervalued albums to hit in the last decade or so IMO... niggas panned it off the rip due to g-unit ties!!!!!!!!!!! amerikaz nightmare had a cpl wack tracks, but everything else was heat... but blood money is a DOPE album, mobb deep still spittin gloomy with more MONEY in the mix!!!!!!!!!!!!! big beats, big hooks, HD 2k mobb deep!!!!! its like niggas sayin prodigy is wack now.... go cop return of the mac, hnic 2, and product of the 80s and shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is he 95 or 2000 p?!?!?!?!? no!!!!!!! is the music dope!?!?!?!?!? yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fucc outta here

WooHa
09-18-2010, 02:27 AM

u2CAxsT1tf8

You need to listen to moar Deltron 3030

Taskmaster2112
09-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Sun Ra was the first cat to claim he was from space. Deltron 3030 is still the shit though.

djskillz
09-18-2010, 02:52 AM

deltron 3030 is about a dystopian society not necessarily aliens. it's like a hip hop version of george orwell's 1984.

main_man
09-18-2010, 03:05 AM
kool keith was on that space shit too. i guess you could say keith murray as well.

i always felt blood money got shit on for no real reason other than it was a g-unit release too. i think 50 and mobb work well together.

i like the eric b & rakim test. its kinda like asking a casual hip hopper who the o.g. 9 generals of the wu are. most can do 4 or 5. and a lot say redman.

WooHa
09-18-2010, 03:07 AM
deltron 3030 is about a dystopian society not necessarily aliens. it's like a hip hop version of george orwell's 1984.

Then you need to listen to moar Turbulence (Remix) and Time Keeps On Slippin'

Aliens landed and said our planet wasn't worth invadin
Cuz all the natural resources are fadin

I stay in effect with alien tech
Make you wanna say he's the best

djskillz
09-18-2010, 03:07 AM
He mentions aliens but he doesnt refer to himself AS an alien. Kool Keith, Lil Wayne and Devin are all referring to themselves as aliens. There is a difference.

WooHa
09-18-2010, 03:12 AM
lol

angry!
09-18-2010, 03:41 AM
The fucc outta here

you can hardly speak english, which is why all your responses are "lol" or "you should" ">>>".... shut the fuck up, you just here to argue like a fat broad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go cop rosetta stone and we can argue bitch nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"eminem is the only dope white emcee..."

theyre all over the place, if youre a white emcee spittin bullets, you gonna get compared to eminem, doesnt matter what you sound like!!!!!!!!!!!! there were dope white emcees before eminem, there are dope white emcees after eminem...

"necro beats are ill but he cant rap..."

niggas love sayin "his beats are dope but hes wack on the mic"... is he wack on the mic... or do you just not like what he raps about?!!?!?!?!? alliteration, character, patterns, energy... he got all that, rapid fire rhymes, strong punches, flips concepts, nigga is ill!!!!!!! most emcees get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a whole lotta kids that know nothin about what goes into makin music callin necro wack on the mic.. look at his fanbase... i dont think many fans get him, he should be embraced by the hip hop community but they push him off like some ICP sideshow without diving in to the material!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHa
09-18-2010, 03:49 AM
"necro beats are ill but he cant rap..."

niggas love sayin "his beats are dope but hes wack on the mic"... is he wack on the mic... or do you just not like what he raps about?!!?!?!?!? alliteration, character, patterns, energy... he got all that, rapid fire rhymes, strong punches, flips concepts, nigga is ill!!!!!!! most emcees get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a whole lotta kids that know nothin about what goes into makin music callin necro wack on the mic.. look at his fanbase... i dont think many fans get him, he should be embraced by the hip hop community but they push him off like some ICP sideshow without diving in to the material!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fucc outta here

UncontrolledSubstans
09-18-2010, 05:15 AM
lol you get tired at listen to Necro in 10 sec. How can anyone stand his voice? Just awful.

WooHa
09-18-2010, 05:26 AM
lol you get tired at listen to Necro in 10 sec. How can anyone stand his voice? Just awful.

Co-fuckin-sign

Inspektah Meth-Tical
09-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Nas never fell off, matter of fact, he has been the most consistent MC of this whole decade. He spits hot shit, got topic variety, really, hes the full package for an MC.

Shogah
09-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Biggest misconseption is that lil wayne, kanye west, soulja boy are killing hip hop.

Southern Solja
09-18-2010, 06:15 AM
Biggest misconseption is that lil wayne, kanye west, soulja boy are killing hip hop.

Co-sign

angry!
09-18-2010, 10:35 AM
"streets disciple is a wack album"...

where?!?!?!?! if anyone but nas dropped it, niggas would be blowing nuts in their own face!!!!!!! was it perfect!?!?!?!?!? NAH!!!!!!!!!! but it had some of the most original shit nas ever dropped, creative album... LIVE NOW, SEKOUS STORY, VIRGO (80's style), UBR (crazy concept/execution)... niggas lauh... but GETTING MARRIED is incredible... so visual... and that beat is trance status!!!!!!!! SUICIDE BOUNCE with busta (straightbanger).. WAR, REASON, MAKINGS OF A PERFECT BITCH, COON PICNIC... yall get the idea... concepts outta this world, nas gets shit on for being creative, some niggas want nasty nas and nothing else... nasty nas made a cpl of appearences on the album.. NAZERATH SAVAGE... DISCIPLE?!?!!?!?!? DOPE album!!!!!!!!!! go back and listen to it today if u panned it originally, i love that album!!!!!!!!!! epic record, littered with gems!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hip hop is dead"...

hip hop music will NEVER die.... hip hop CULTURE is on its fuckin deathbed though!!!!!!!! these niggas think battling is corny, its getting harder and harder to find a cipher on the street, mainstream media successfully drove a wedge up in our lifestyle and found a way to manipulate the culture for a buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! young kids today will actually SHIT on a nigga for being lyrical... they act like battling is corny... not knowing why battles exist in the first place!!!!!!!!! wheres the breakers?!?!?!?! the graff artists?!!?!?!?! goin overseas a cpl years ago blew my mind, they still dipped in the elements, holdin on to the culture!!!!!!!!!!!

"krs one is a lunatic"...

if you think krs one is a LOON rambling on and on about the temple of hip hop... congratulations... youve fallen victim to rolling stones journalistic attack!!!!!!!!!!! krs one does more to advance/educate hip hop culture than just about anyone... he actually had the hoods ear at a time, and it scared the shit out of white america/mainstream media... they smeared him, he still drops dope records to this very day, and still drops the same level of science at any chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

"camron is a simple rapper"....

camron slang/word play/rhyme schemes are elite!!!!!!!!!!!! if you think camron rhymes words that mean nothin, you dont know shit about street code, dont know anybody that hustled, and you probably a sheltered bitch!!!!!!!!!! cam can spaz out lyrically spittin slow flows, and has some of the best doubles in hip hop history (adlibs + punch ins)!!!!!!!!!!! purple haze is fuckin retarded lyrically/musically... even come home with me... when niggas claimed cam was mailin it in... he bodied that album on some fun shit!!!!!!!!! killa far from a simpleton!!!!!!!!!!

baritone
09-18-2010, 12:01 PM
"hip hop is dead"...

hip hop music will NEVER die.... hip hop CULTURE is on its fuckin deathbed though!!!!!!!! these niggas think battling is corny, its getting harder and harder to find a cipher on the street, mainstream media successfully drove a wedge up in our lifestyle and found a way to manipulate the culture for a buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! young kids today will actually SHIT on a nigga for being lyrical... they act like battling is corny... not knowing why battles exist in the first place!!!!!!!!! wheres the breakers?!?!?!?! the graff artists?!!?!?!?! goin overseas a cpl years ago blew my mind, they still dipped in the elements, holdin on to the culture!!!!!!!!!!!
best post of the whole thread right here, ive been tryna find the words to come up with this distinction for so long, you hit it right on the head angry!

"camron is a simple rapper"....

camron slang/word play/rhyme schemes are elite!!!!!!!!!!!! if you think camron rhymes words that mean nothin, you dont know shit about street code, dont know anybody that hustled, and you probably a sheltered bitch!!!!!!!!!! cam can spaz out lyrically spittin slow flows, and has some of the best doubles in hip hop history (adlibs + punch ins)!!!!!!!!!!! purple haze is fuckin retarded lyrically/musically... even come home with me... when niggas claimed cam was mailin it in... he bodied that album on some fun shit!!!!!!!!! killa far from a simpleton!!!!!!!!!!
agree with this too, purple haze was maybe like the second album i ever bought, and to this day, i think this prolly one of cams best works, if not the best

Mr. R&B
09-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Co-Sign on the Necro thing, the corresponding replies to your assertion proved the point you were making perfectly.

It's pretty obvious to me that you're a student of this culture, which I respect to the utmost.

I don't disagree with any of the points you made ITT.

Tecknowledgist
09-18-2010, 01:50 PM
LOL at people coming into this thread like

"the biggest misconception in hip-hop is that lil wayne is the first to say he's an alien!"

hahaha wtf is that, brilliant contribution

Cthulhu
09-18-2010, 02:06 PM
kool keith was on that space shit too. i guess you could say keith murray as well.

i always felt blood money got shit on for no real reason other than it was a g-unit release too. i think 50 and mobb work well together.

i like the eric b & rakim test. its kinda like asking a casual hip hopper who the o.g. 9 generals of the wu are. most can do 4 or 5. and a lot say redman.

I'm pretty sure Kool Keith was rapping about aliens and space travel back on Critical Beatdown, so he beat nearly everyone. How the hell is someone going to mention Devin the Dude before Kool Keith (or Redman and Keith Murray for that matter)?

spiggity_ace
09-18-2010, 09:03 PM
outkast talked about that shit on southernplayalistic too didnt ehy not to mention atliens, LOl at wooha, ur a clown

b-dolo
09-18-2010, 10:36 PM
big misconception- hip-hop is all guns and alcohol,
oh hell naw,
but yet its that too,
you can't discrimi-hate
cause you done read a book or two.

angry!
09-19-2010, 10:51 AM
"jadakiss is dope, but he drops wack albums"....

maybe jada underachieves a little, production choices can be questionable, but in all honesty, every album hes ever dropped has been dope... jada has all time great talent, niggas expect 5 mic work from him, but his debut was a banger, kiss of death was a banger, and the last kiss is underrated as fuck... lyrically, hes never spit a wack verse, and hes been at it forever... he destroys any kind of beat you can throw at him, synth heavy, boom bap, up tempo, down tempo... its too bad, also, hes dropped 2 incredible records as part of the LOX, money power respect is a DOPE album... niggas hate cuz they were rockin with puff, they were spittin murder on that shit and jada bodied every verse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"busta rhymes hasnt dropped a dope album since E.L.E"...

the genesis was fuckin ILL... the big bang was CRAZY... hes dropped several DUDS inbetween but these 2 albums GO and always gonna bang!!!!!!!!!!! niggas dont appreciate bustas skill level for what it is, nobody can ever imitate busta rhymes, there will never be another busta rhymes... nobody can match his energy level or his schizophrenic flows... and he damaged these 2 records with serious mic mastery!!!!!!!!!!!!

"50 cent is a wack emcee"...

niggas love to say "50 is a pop artist, peace to _______ underground artist that never sold out!"... fact is, 50 puts in work, and is one of the best songwriters in hip hop history!!!!!! storytelling joints?!?!?!?! check!!!!!!!!!! mass friendly club hits with hooks everyone can get with!?!?!?!? check!!!!!!!!!!! gutter street records with street science and hood speak!?!?!?!?!!? check!!!!!!!!!! check his fuckin catalog man, this nigga makes complete records... "baltimore love thing"... wack emcees cant deliver a record like that!!!!! "ski mask way".... wack emcees/fake niggas cant deliever a record like that!!!!!!!! 50s success is his gift/curse... niggas wanna act like before i self destruct didnt have some of the grimest records of his career... STRETCH?!!?!?!?! CRIME WAVE?!!?!?!? THEN DAYS WENT BY!!?!?!!?! incredible mixtape catalog, crazy output... he was makin complete records on his mixtape material on old beats... writing smash hooks is incredibly difficult and hes done it consistently since he started!!!!!!!!!! im not gonna change any minds here cuz niggas are blinded by the brand, but go cop beg for mercy, he splashed that record!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the game is a dope lyricist"....

the game gets/got steamed for being a west coast heavyweight... he is, he sold a ton of records, and was the face of the coast for a time... but hes anything but a dope lyricist!!!!!!!! maybe the least quotable emcee of all time, no identity on the mic, disingenuine REAL records with a fabricated past... game has a dope voice, strong presence, and is somewhat of chameleon/mimic with his delivery.... but his writing is suspect, hes utilized outside writing talent, and he has trouble with hooks... niggas are impressed by game spittin for 10 minutes about NOTHIN!!!!!!!! the documentary is a classic album but he had very little to do with it IMO!!!!!!!!! it was a layup, incredible production, smash hooks already on the records... how many classic verses game have on there really!?!?!?!?!!?!? doctors advocate was DOPE too, but that record was also carried by the production IMO... he makes banging albums, but as an emcee?!!?!?! nigga needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
09-19-2010, 11:00 AM

u2CAxsT1tf8

Sun Ra was the first cat to claim he was from space. Deltron 3030 is still the shit though.

Uh, hello Mcfly? ATLiens? Has anybody seen the video for elevators or what?

Sun Ra was a jazz musician whose talks about alien civilizations predated the Roswell incident. He was one of the first people to talk about extraterrestrials, period.

MaskedAvenger
09-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Keith was on that tip when wayne was still swimming in his dads ballbag. real talk.

UncontrolledSubstans
09-19-2010, 12:02 PM
"fact is, 50 puts in work, and is one of the best songwriters in hip hop history!!!!!"

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5361/rofle.gif

angry!
09-19-2010, 12:20 PM
"fact is, 50 puts in work, and is one of the best songwriters in hip hop history!!!!!"

age = 16

from sweden...

respect to swiss for their cheese and chocolate but you gotta do better than that!!!!!!!!!!!

i expected niggas to react that way, which is why its a misconception!!!!!!!!!!!

"heat"
"ima hustler"
"power of the dollar"
"position of power"
"stretch"
"then days went by"
"in my hood"
"baltimore love thing"
"hustlers ambition"

complete records, concept, verses, tied in with big hooks... complete artist!!!!!!!!!!!

the track record speaks for itself... why dont you argue the thought with original thought of your own!??!!?!?!?!

pale fuck waiting for facial grow in thats afraid of the sun posting .GIFS from sweden!?!?!?!?!?!

way to contribute bruh!!!!!!!!!!

TAURO
09-19-2010, 12:46 PM

lol

UncontrolledSubstans
09-19-2010, 12:51 PM
HAHAHA. That is just hilarious! Btw you are mixing up Switzerland and Sweden. We do not make cheese. We are the country that are known for our beautiful blond womans ;) . And i actually got a quite nice tan so i am not that white at the moment. And i actually got a nice blond beard at the moment. Very proud of it.

And what is the deal with all the exclamation marks? Are you screaming out every sentence in real life as well?

Frank Sobotka
09-19-2010, 01:26 PM
And what is the deal with all the exclamation marks? Are you screaming out every sentence in real life as well?
It seems to work for DMX, why wouldn't it for angry!!!

main_man
09-19-2010, 02:23 PM
i agree.
50 is one of the best gangster rappers to emerge in the last 10 years.
50 can write a hook better than 98% of cats in the hip hop game.
i dont like the club songs he makes, but i realize that shit aint for someone like me. he does that shit cause hes a hustler and songs like that help you get that bread.
and every 50 cent album has some certified HEAT on it. when curtis spits some hustler/gangster shit over a tight beat, game over.
plus hes the best self promoter in hip hop history, and maybe one of the best in the entertainment business period.

UncontrolledSubstans
09-19-2010, 02:26 PM
It seems to work for DMX, why wouldn't it for angry!!!

Ain't he in jail?

main_man
09-19-2010, 02:33 PM
naw. dmx is not locked up at the moment.

UncontrolledSubstans
09-19-2010, 02:50 PM
naw. dmx is not locked up at the moment.

"On July 27, 2010, DMX turned himself in to Los Angeles Metropolitan Court for a reckless driving charge he received in 2002, and was sent to Jail for 90 days."

main_man
09-19-2010, 02:54 PM
hes out. for sure.

MaskedAvenger
09-19-2010, 05:24 PM

ahahha win

hl (Lattisaw Tapes)
09-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Nas is probably the most unfairly judged MC of all time. Dude is probably the most creative rapper ever. I think the fact he doesn't pander to what his fans expect makes him a greater artist.

Hate to say it, but Rakim did fall off. Kool G Rap, Slick Rick are killing shit still. Ra not so much.

Canibus' albums really do suck. I think the misconception is when people say he can't write songs. That's not true. He's an ill writer and can come with alot of dope concepts. But his delivery is so one dimensional, everthing comes out sounding like a battle rap.

Prodigy is STILL dope with rhymes. One of the best IMO. His shit is just cold. HNIC 2 and Return of the Mack are crack capsules. Blood Money was terrible aside from a few tracks. Not because they sold out, it just was by far the weakest Mobb album ever. Pearly Gates is one of P's best verses and a really great song though.

www.lattisawtapes.com

angry!
09-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Nas is probably the most unfairly judged MC of all time. Dude is probably the most creative rapper ever. I think the fact he doesn't pander to what his fans expect makes him a greater artist.

Hate to say it, but Rakim did fall off. Kool G Rap, Slick Rick are killing shit still. Ra not so much.

Canibus' albums really do suck. I think the misconception is when people say he can't write songs. That's not true. He's an ill writer and can come with alot of dope concepts. But his delivery is so one dimensional, everthing comes out sounding like a battle rap.

Prodigy is STILL dope with rhymes. One of the best IMO. His shit is just cold. HNIC 2 and Return of the Mack are crack capsules. Blood Money was terrible aside from a few tracks. Not because they sold out, it just was by far the weakest Mobb album ever. Pearly Gates is one of P's best verses and a really great song though.

www.lattisawtapes.com

let me get this straight...

slick rick (who might drop a verse every 2 years) is still killin shit... but rakim fell off!?!?!?!?!?

do me a favor and post ONE wack rakim verse, since he fell off an all....

is he 86 rakim!?!?!?!? no.... but jordan with bad knees is still shittin on 90 percent of niggas in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"put it all to music"
"satisfaction guaranteed"
"holy are you"
"classic"

niggas shit on the god and they dont even know what theyre talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats another misconception!!!!!!!!!!!

"7th seal sucked"....

maybe if you front on dope music... that album is ILL... concepts, beats, verses, hooks, merked the album front to back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whens the last time rick dropped a dope album?!!?!??!!? kool g hasnt dropped a dope album in like 10 years... yeah hes still merkin off and hes top 3 for me, but he hasnt dropped a dope album in 10 years... rakim dropped a dope album in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as canibus.... 2000 b.c. launched niggas careers with the balls to wall battle raps, mic club was ILL, rip the jacker was undeniably dope and i look at a nigga like he got 3 heads if he thinks rip the jacker was weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"memphis bleek is wack"...

NAH hes actually not... hes not the illest emcee around, but hes definitely not wack... hot flow, good energy, even managed to squeeze out some strong albums!!!!!!!!!! MADE got joints, he was more than serviceable on a barrage of just blaze/bink bangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! niggas love to shit on bleek for being jiggas bag man, but he can spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Sobotka
09-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Rakim just waited too long to drop 7th seal.
People expected to much after waiting for a decade.

I bet a few years from now people are going to look back on the 7th seal and say it's great.

Southern Solja
09-20-2010, 06:51 PM
"Once you go pop it's no longer Hip-Hop."

LOL! Niggas kill me with that bullshit.

Sunz of Man
09-20-2010, 07:29 PM
let me get this straight...

is he 86 rakim!?!?!?!? no.... but jordan with bad knees is still shittin on 90 percent of niggas in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha so true, like that analogy

Uncle Steezo
09-20-2010, 07:54 PM
co-sign the sun-ra, krs, nas, rakim, mobb comments.
anyway...
"kanye is a wack mc"
kanye has been one of the most quoteable mcs in recent times. love or hate his persona, dude has the rare ability to be lyrical and appeal to the masses simultaneously. and without the gunplay or dopeboy tales. its actually a miracle when you think about it. and its funny that the people that hate on him the most have the most similar upbringing and backgrounds as him (suburban middleclass)

"trap/snap/crunk artists consider themselves hiphop"
they don't. they consider hip hop to be some backpacker shit. these cats make music for dancing or getting wild or for a soundtrack to selling crack.

hl (Lattisaw Tapes)
09-20-2010, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=angry!;1967964]let me get this straight...

slick rick (who might drop a verse every 2 years) is still killin shit... but rakim fell off!?!?!?!?!?[/angersQUOTE]

Yes. I'm not sure why anyone would say otherwise. Slick Rick only pops his head out every once in a while, but it's ALWAYS quality. Slick Rick's verses on Mos Def's Auditorium shits on everything Rakim's done in the past decade. Probably longer. No disrespect to Rakim, cause we all know he's the greatest.

PALEFORCE
09-20-2010, 10:09 PM
VC4ORS5n9Hg&ob=av2e

GhettoGnom
09-21-2010, 02:58 AM
Nas is probably the most unfairly judged MC of all time. Dude is probably the most creative rapper ever.
Pharoahe Monch? Last Emperor? Fuck outta here.

Mic Club & Rip The Jacker >>>> 99% of rappers careers

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 01:53 AM
This thread needs a bump

Anyone shitting on rakim is retarded

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-14-2012, 03:14 AM
co-sign the sun-ra, krs, nas, rakim, mobb comments.
anyway...
"kanye is a wack mc"
kanye has been one of the most quoteable mcs in recent times. love or hate his persona, dude has the rare ability to be lyrical and appeal to the masses simultaneously. and without the gunplay or dopeboy tales. its actually a miracle when you think about it. and its funny that the people that hate on him the most have the most similar upbringing and backgrounds as him (suburban middleclass)

"trap/snap/crunk artists consider themselves hiphop"
they don't. they consider hip hop to be some backpacker shit. these cats make music for dancing or getting wild or for a soundtrack to selling crack.

yes to the first part of this comment kanye IS a genius ... butttt as far as the last comment i believe most of the bigger more solidified artists definetly consider themselves hip-hop .(waka flocka, jeezy , boosie etc) ... they might not be lyrical but i dont see how any hiphop fan cant see that these southern "TRAP" artists (yes theres a diff between them and the crunk/snap artists) are jus new school versions of niggas like DMX and stick fingaz .. niggas that get you hype and ready to fuck something up.. its not the lyrics its the energy..

"When people feel like old school rap is dead or that new school isnt traditional hiphop"

as a young nigga with a love for hip-hop i love and listen to all the greats and underground rappers BUT yall have to come to a realization that niggas like oj da juiceman , boosie , juicy j etc ARE HIPHOP .. you dont have to like it but you have to accept it just like new rappers needa show some fucking respect (like waka did to meth or asap with rakim) to the older dudes... i feel like you cant truely say you love hip-hop if you dont love all aspects and all angles of it for what it is... me for example today started my day with lil b, jeezy went to e40 keak da sneak etc then was on some jada and 50 shit now im listening to meth .. prolly go head and bump some SGP or royce lol

laolu
02-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Angry>>>

Willis
02-14-2012, 09:30 AM
That the best lyricist = the best rapper. Biggest misconception ever, if all you care about is lyrics you should be listening to some spoken word or reading some shakespear type shit.

OntheHorizon
02-14-2012, 10:45 AM
That the best lyricist = the best rapper. Biggest misconception ever, if all you care about is lyrics you should be listening to some spoken word or reading some shakespear type shit.

^^^

Basically, there's alot of cats out there who can rap for hours on end and stay up late at night studying the dictionary that are boring as fuck

One extreme is just as lame as the other, I dont wanna hear some egghead break down quantum physics for me in a rap song anymore then I wanna hear soulja Boy go "DERP" over and over

If you look at it really, a group like Naughty By Nature or Cypress Hill would be shit out of luck today, not retarded or Gay enough for the mainstream, Not Nerdy and Pissed Off enough for the Underground, they'd have nowhere to go.......

THUGNIFICENT
02-14-2012, 12:11 PM
If you look at it really, a group like Naughty By Nature or Cypress Hill would be shit out of luck today, not retarded or Gay enough for the mainstream, Not Nerdy and Pissed Off enough for the Underground, they'd have nowhere to go.......

not to nitpick but cypress hill could still be hot today. weed rap is all over the interwebs these days

cap
02-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Ok let me make myself popular in this bitch again...

1. Kanye west cant rap.
What is this shit saying kanye cant rap. tell that to the backpackers cus i know my hip hop and dude can spit. he isnt one of the best ever purely on the mic by any means (overall could be a different story in a few years) but dude can rap. he held his own with 3 of the best to ever do it on one track with the goat producer on the beat.

osfqHu_iQig&feature=fvst

none of these 3 heavyweights emberassed kanye!

2. Drake is wack/can't rap
I love how people cry on this forum about drake being popular and drake not being 'real hip hop' while most great hip hop artists love drake! tech n9ne, primo, jay-z all have said that they love drake's music. you dont like girls? you dont like to party? ok then go and listen to canibus. drake made his own way via mixtapes, and knows his hip hop. you cant tell me he has no substance, you cant tell me he has no rhyme patterns, you cant tell me he cant flow.

'all the things they be making fun at, never the flow though, they know i run that.'

i wouldnt say he 'runs' that but he definitely is nice.

let me remind you not too long ago this shit was what mainstream hip hop stood for

3NXBgSCSrIk&ob=av2e

nowadays the mopst popular dude in hip hop drops tracks like this

5Sn6u5YPfZA

if you cant see the improvement you should kill yourself.

3. Jay-z is wack
wether you like it or not, when the final chapter on hip hop is written jiggaman is gonna be the one remembered the most for his achievements and level of success. and he did it while doing real hip hop. you cant tell me dude isnt deep or lyrical when he wants to be. if he rapped about the moon and star wars so you guys would like him he'd still be in marcy. he knows when to utilise his lyrics and does it often, but you guys dont wanna see that. you'd rather bitch about real hip hop this and timberlands that fuck outta here. he opened a shitload of doors for the new generation. this is another case of people on forums like the corp crying about him being successfull while their favourite rappers be it underground or mainstream idolise him (q unique, sean price have said this on numerous occasions to name 2) that shows me how clueless you guys are. blinded by your own elitist little minds.

4. only super lyrical cats are dope.
Q- tip wasnt super lyrical.
made some of the most monumental hip hop.

Biggie wasnt super lyrical.
one of the best to ever do it.

B-real wasnt super lyrical.
3 classics back to back.

2pac wasnt super lyrical.

(doggystyle) snoop wasnt super lyrical.
made one of the best hip hop albums of all time.

all wack huh?

5. You have to choose between hardcore/underground or soft/mainstream hip hop.
Bullshit!

i listen to the shit you listen to and more!

i can easily listen to shabazz the disciple and drake in the same 10 minutes.

i can listen to eric b & rakim and fabolous back to back.

bump sticky fingaz & dj quik all on the same road trip.

i feel sorry for people restricting themselves. what do you gain from it? there was a time when public enemy, run dmc and jazzy jeff & the fresh prince all toured together. thats what hip hop is. you're not angry all the time. you're not always partying. you're not always hooking up with a new chick. you're not always cocky. mix that shit up.

OntheHorizon
02-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Ok let me make myself popular in this bitch again...

1. Kanye west cant rap.
What is this shit saying kanye cant rap. tell that to the backpackers cus i know my hip hop and dude can spit. he isnt one of the best ever purely on the mic by any means (overall could be a different story in a few years) but dude can rap. he held his own with 3 of the best to ever do it on one track with the goat producer on the beat.

osfqHu_iQig&feature=fvst

none of these 3 heavyweights emberassed kanye!

2. Drake is wack/can't rap
I love how people cry on this forum about drake being popular and drake not being 'real hip hop' while most great hip hop artists love drake! tech n9ne, primo, jay-z all have said that they love drake's music. you dont like girls? you dont like to party? ok then go and listen to canibus. drake made his own way via mixtapes, and knows his hip hop. you cant tell me he has no substance, you cant tell me he has no rhyme patterns, you cant tell me he cant flow.

'all the things they be making fun at, never the flow though, they know i run that.'

i wouldnt say he 'runs' that but he definitely is nice.

let me remind you not too long ago this shit was what mainstream hip hop stood for

3NXBgSCSrIk&ob=av2e

nowadays the mopst popular dude in hip hop drops tracks like this

5Sn6u5YPfZA

if you cant see the improvement you should kill yourself.

3. Jay-z is wack
wether you like it or not, when the final chapter on hip hop is written jiggaman is gonna be the one remembered the most for his achievements and level of success. and he did it while doing real hip hop. you cant tell me dude isnt deep or lyrical when he wants to be. if he rapped about the moon and star wars so you guys would like him he'd still be in marcy. he knows when to utilise his lyrics and does it often, but you guys dont wanna see that. you'd rather bitch about real hip hop this and timberlands fuck outta here. he opened a shitload of doors for the new generation. this is another case of people on forums like the corp crying about him being successfull while their favourite rappers be it underground or mainstream idolise him (q unique, sean price have said this on numerous occasions to name 2) that shows me how clueless you guys. blinded by your own elitist little minds.

4. only super lyrical cats are dope.
Q- tip wasnt super lyrical.
made some of the most monumental hip hop.

Biggie wasnt super lyrical.

B-real wasnt super lyrical.
3 classics back to back.

2pac wasnt super lyrical.

(doggystyle) snoop wasnt super lyrical.
made one of the best hip hop albums of all time.

all wack huh?

5. You have to choose between hardcore/underground or soft/mainstream hip hop.
Bullshit!

i feel sorry for people restricting themselves. what do you gain from it? there was a time when public enemy, run dmc and jazzy jeff & the fresh prince all toured together. thats what hip hop is. you're not angry all the time. you're not always partying. you're not always hooking up with a new chick. you're not always cocky. mix that shit up.

That whole Drake section is suspect

I never had to listen to simp music to get some pussy, I dont know about you, I'm perfectly capable of talking to women with a DMX song on the radio, Fuck outta here with that logic

Drake's whole steez is Joe Budden light, its crybaby "Woe is me", "Baby I love you, how could you hurt me, will I ever love again" simp shit, If I wanna listen to somebody complain about their love life I'll throw in a Mary J Blige or Sade record, at least they can sing hooks without autotune

cap
02-14-2012, 01:49 PM
That whole Drake section is suspect

I never had to listen to simp music to get some pussy, I dont know about you, I'm perfectly capable of talking to women with a DMX song on the radio, Fuck outta here with that logic

Drake's whole steez is Joe Budden light, its crybaby "Woe is me", "Baby I love you, how could you hurt me, will I ever love again" simp shit, If I wanna listen to somebody complain about their love life I'll throw in a Mary J Blige or Sade record, at least they can sing hooks without autotune

who ever said that you cant hook up with chicks without drake music? its just a better soundtrack to it than dmx.

lol and only on the beautiful anonymous world that is internet would someone question my ability to get chicks. but moving on..

OntheHorizon
02-14-2012, 01:54 PM
who ever said that you cant hook up with chicks without drake music? its just a better soundtrack to it than dmx.

lol and only on the beautiful anonymous world that is internet would someone question my ability to get chicks. but moving on..

I'm not questioning your life, I dont care about it, but you posed the question:

"you dont like girls? you dont like to party? ok then go and listen to canibus"

I'm just answering it........Yes, I do, and I still dont listen to Drake (and I'd rather go deaf then listen to canibus for the record)

How can Drakes music even be considered "Party Music", all that blubbering and whining, shit's depressing half the time......... Wayne I could see as Party Music but Drakes shit??

cap
02-14-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm not questioning your life, I dont care about it, but you posed the question:

"you dont like girls? you dont like to party? ok then go and listen to canibus"

I'm just answering it........Yes, I do, and I still dont listen to Drake (and I'd rather go deaf then listen to canibus for the record)

How can Drakes music even be considered "Party Music", all that blubbering and whining, shit's depressing half the time......... Wayne I could see as Party Music but Drakes shit??

i dont wanna turn this into the 15th drake is wack/drake isnt wack thread but i will answer everytime lol.

what i meant by "you dont like girls? you dont like to party? ok then go and listen to canibus" is the following: if you like girls why would you hate music about girls, that logic (or lack thereof) was always retarded to me.

if you like partying why wouldnt you like music about partying, or music you can party to? granted a lot of hip hop party music is bullshit.

im not saying you dont like drake because you're a backpacker because i wouldnt know. but anybody who hates on drake (or anyone else for that matter) without ever having listened to him is clueless about music, and probably life in general.

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 02:26 PM
who were you trying to put down when you mentioned sticky fingaz and dj quik in the same sentence? weird. dj quik is not a good example of commercial bs music, hes a real respectable artist. i get that you're saying sticky is the underground mc, but that's not a good example. you should have said like jeezy or something so it would make sense, not a dude that really can't be hated on by anyone.

cap
02-14-2012, 02:31 PM
who were you trying to put down when you mentioned sticky fingaz and dj quik in the same sentence? weird. dj quik is not a good example of commercial bs music, hes a real respectable artist. i get that you're saying sticky is the underground mc, but that's not a good example. you should have said like jeezy or something so it would make sense, not a dude that really can't be hated on by anyone.

you just made my point! people are gonna think you're my sidekick/2nd account if you keep validating my points like that.

the point is this: i dont give a fuck!!

let me repeat that. wait.

i dont give a fuck!!

if i fuck with it i'll listen to it.

why would i even try to 'put down' any of these artists when im clearly praising them saying that i listen to them. every artist i mentioned ive actually spent money on, physically copped albums from and went to their show.

come on saverio are you really that dumb?

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 02:55 PM
i shouldn't have used the term put down but it's retarded you aren't getting what i'm saying

dj quik is a bad example is what i was saying, as he doesn't fit the criteria you're trying to pidgeonhole him into

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 02:56 PM
inspectah meth tical is more likely to be your secondary than i ever would be

Edit maybe you didnt intend it but theres a certain connotatiom of dumbing your stuff down to make it more accessible when labeling someone commercial. I dont think quik does this

cap
02-14-2012, 03:08 PM
i shouldn't have used the term put down but it's retarded you aren't getting what i'm saying

dj quik is a bad example is what i was saying, as he doesn't fit the criteria you're trying to pidgeonhole him into

actually my dimwitted friend, i chose those two because they are so drastically different. you think i need 'saverio' to explain to me how both are respected artists? fuck outta here!

i'll even make it more simple for you...

sticky = New York
quik = california

sticky = grimy
quik = funky

sticky = hardcore
quik = (mostly) party music

or is this too complicated for your ol' 'i cant listen to this type of music cus it doesnt fit in any box provided by mtv' ass?

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 05:31 PM
hey dumbfuck, i didn't say anything negative about dj quik, just said you're an idiot for labeling him as a commercial mc when he goes far beyond that. but it's dope you can't grasp the inferences so you just think other people are stupid. they must have been lost in translation

cap
02-14-2012, 05:47 PM
hey dumbfuck, i didn't say anything negative about dj quik, just said you're an idiot for labeling him as a commercial mc when he goes far beyond that. but it's dope you can't grasp the inferences so you just think other people are stupid. they must have been lost in translation

so when exactly did i call quik a commercial artist? wow this guy is the dumbest person ever!

THUGNIFICENT
02-14-2012, 05:54 PM
what i meant by "you dont like girls? you dont like to party? ok then go and listen to canibus" is the following: if you like girls why would you hate music about girls, that logic (or lack thereof) was always retarded to me.

yo you wanna talk about retarded logic just re-read that quote. the fuck?

by your "logic" all weed-smokers have to like wiz khalifa and currensy because the music is about weed. that shit makes no sense. you wanna talk about judging music for what it is, but then you say that you HAVE to like a certain music artist if you like pussy. get the fuck out of here. drake makes shitty music. just because he talks about getting laid in it doesn't mean that shit is dope.

cap
02-14-2012, 05:58 PM
yo you wanna talk about retarded logic just re-read that quote. the fuck?

by your "logic" all weed-smokers have to like wiz khalifa and currensy because the music is about weed. that shit makes no sense. you wanna talk about judging music for what it is, but then you say that you HAVE to like a certain music artist if you like pussy. get the fuck out of here. drake makes shitty music. just because he talks about getting laid in it doesn't mean that shit is dope.

yes that is exactly what i said all weed smokers MUST like whiz khalifa. yes exactly what i said!

no you idiot!! most people who say the words 'real hip hop' 4 times before noon always have the same argument 'why is so and so always talking about bitches?' well... he likes bitches. and i like chicks too so thats never been a problem for me. doesnt mean you HAVE to like drake or anyone else at all. SEE mister threyev most of us dont live in communist countries so we dont HAVE to do anything. provjet.

THUGNIFICENT
02-14-2012, 06:09 PM
yes that is exactly what i said all weed smokers MUST like whiz khalifa. yes exactly what i said!

no you idiot!! most people who say the words 'real hip hop' 4 times before noon always have the same argument 'why is so and so always talking about bitches?' well... he likes bitches. and i like chicks too so thats never been a problem for me. doesnt mean you HAVE to like drake or anyone else at all. SEE mister threyev most of us dont live in communist countries so we dont HAVE to do anything. provjet.

again nigga look at this quote:

- you argue that if one likes girls, one cannot hate music about girls "if you like girls why would you hate music about girls"

- weed-smokers like weed. therefore if we apply your logic, they can't hate music about weed.

this is the argument you're making. dont front.

Frank Sobotka
02-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Let me weigh in for a moment.
"Only faggots listen to drake" and cap's "If you don't like drake you must not like pussy" are the exact same arguments.
Saying an artists is good because he's better than another artists is never a good argument. Besides all those snap groups were one hitters and drake's been around for a couple of years now. The partying comment just doesn't make much sense to me, since his music just doesn't sound like that.

I listened to drake's mixtape, gave it a fair shot it's jut not for me.
He's more of a R&B artists than a rapper, R. Kelly rapped on his debut and nobody is claiming he's a rapper.

Nobody is claiming you have to choose between real hip-hop and mainstream hip-hop, that's just your perception.

cap
02-14-2012, 06:27 PM
again nigga look at this quote:

- you argue that if one likes girls, one cannot hate music about girls "if you like girls why would you hate music about girls"

- weed-smokers like weed. therefore if we apply your logic, they can't hate music about weed.

this is the argument you're making. dont front.

i'll explain this slowly to your iron curtain ass.

i said: if you like girls, why do you hate music that talks about girls?

you say i said: if you like girls you MUST like EVERY song that talks about girls!!

now do you see the difference??

the fuck i look like liking every single fucking song that ever talked about girls????

cap
02-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Let me weigh in for a moment.
"Only faggots listen to drake" and cap's "If you don't like drake you must not like pussy" are the exact same arguments.
Saying an artists is good because he's better than another artists is never a good argument. Besides all those snap groups were one hitters and drake's been around for a couple of years now. The partying comment just doesn't make much sense to me, since his music just doesn't sound like that.

I listened to drake's mixtape, gave it a fair shot it's jut not for me.
He's more of a R&B artists than a rapper, R. Kelly rapped on his debut and nobody is claiming he's a rapper.

Nobody is claiming you have to choose between real hip-hop and mainstream hip-hop, that's just your perception.

you mean to tell me there arent a shitload of hip hop fans who despise anything thats even remotely succesfull? everybody knows a couple dudes like this!small minded people are everywhere!

Frank Sobotka
02-14-2012, 06:31 PM
you mean to tell me there arent a shitload of hip hop fans who despise anything thats even remotely succesfull? everybody knows a couple dudes like this!small minded people are everywhere!
Those are a very small minority and still listen to Ice Cube, NWA etc. etc.

cap
02-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Those are a very small minority and still listen to Ice Cube, NWA etc. etc.

they arent as small as you think. and who the fuck doesnt still listen to ice cube?

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 08:08 PM
so when exactly did i call quik a commercial artist? wow this guy is the dumbest person ever!

You have to choose between hardcore/underground or soft/mainstream hip hop.
Bullshit!

this isn't a case of you misinterpreting what i am saying because your grasp of the english language is feeble, this is me pointing out something suspect you said and you acting like you hadn't said it

JASPER BEARDLY
02-14-2012, 08:11 PM
also retarded you think people on here care if an artist is succesful

i am a big hendrix fan, big fan of the roots, nas, biggie, big pun, all sorts of people who achieve great success such as larry david. all these people have achieved great wealth/their families are living very well off their success

i want artists i like to succeed, why else would i support them and buy their stuff?

cap
02-15-2012, 05:11 AM
You have to choose between hardcore/underground or soft/mainstream hip hop.
Bullshit!

this isn't a case of you misinterpreting what i am saying because your grasp of the english language is feeble, this is me pointing out something suspect you said and you acting like you hadn't said it

also retarded you think people on here care if an artist is succesful

i am a big hendrix fan, big fan of the roots, nas, biggie, big pun, all sorts of people who achieve great success such as larry david. all these people have achieved great wealth/their families are living very well off their success

i want artists i like to succeed, why else would i support them and buy their stuff?

its awkwardly obvious that you have known you were painfully wrong about 4 posts ago. how does it feel being ether'd in your own language by a foreigner? this isnt the first time either.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 09:01 AM
No matter what these hobos say..canibus will always be one of the few mcs to step into the game in the golden era and set the bar higher than what it was, dude was like that golden child with powers who even monks feared because his abilities were a bit more than anyone could have expected..the problem today is the game of full of trend dickriders, cats who couldnt even quote a canibus verse shitting on him, canibus only crime in today's timeline was being too hip hop for the culture itself, everything he has done so far represents what hip hip is about ,all of a sudden he is a bitchfor trying to battle dudes and show em who's boss, meanwhile in the golden era of hip hop..you either bodied competition or you got bodied..dude handles his man..unlike all those hobos who duck the boss and let their fruitcake fans fight their battles for them..someone give me a call when any of these new age niggaz spit a verse close to the caliber of canibus weakest shit...I'd love to see that

cap
02-15-2012, 09:06 AM
No matter what these hobos say..canibus will always be one of the few mcs to step into the game in the golden era and set the bar higher than what it was, dude was like that golden child with powers who even monks feared because his abilities were a bit more than anyone could have expected..the problem today is the game of full of trend dickriders, cats who couldnt even quote a canibus verse shitting on him, canibus only crime in today's timeline was being too hip hop for the culture itself, everything he has done so far represents what hip hip is about ,all of a sudden he is a bitchfor trying to battle dudes and show em who's boss, meanwhile in the golden era of hip hop..you either bodied competition or you got bodied..dude handles his man..unlike all those hobos who duck the boss and let their fruitcake fans fight their battles for them..someone give me a call when any of these new age niggaz spit a verse close to the caliber of canibus weakest shit...I'd love to see that

i personally dont have anything against canibus. i actually like a lot of his stuff. many people just feel like dude did a horrible job at actually making great music. he's become the posterboy for the 'being a great mc but not knowing how to make a great song/album crowd.' wether its justified or not that is what he's gonna be known for after his career is over.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 09:30 AM
U gotta be kidding me..just because u and some other people believe his music or albums aren't great doesn't speak for the rest of us..you aren't the principle opinion in hip hop..u gotta chill with the whole career over talk, his career ain't over till he hangs up the mic, dudes be talking like they know how this man is living..for all we know, he could he very content with where he is at in life right now, just because he ain't all over tv or radio doesn't mean that he has become an obsolete nobody..I can assure you..there's a shitload of people checking for him, not all canibus fans dwell on the Internet..see this is the sad part..most of y'all use YouTube hits and Internet forum stats to speak on people's careers..there's a life and a world outside this shit

cap
02-15-2012, 09:46 AM
U gotta be kidding me..just because u and some other people believe his music or albums aren't great doesn't speak for the rest of us..you aren't the principle opinion in hip hop..u gotta chill with the whole career over talk, his career ain't over till he hangs up the mic, dudes be talking like they know how this man is living..for all we know, he could he very content with where he is at in life right now, just because he ain't all over tv or radio doesn't mean that he has become an obsolete nobody..I can assure you..there's a shitload of people checking for him, not all canibus fans dwell on the Internet..see this is the sad part..most of y'all use YouTube hits and Internet forum stats to speak on people's careers..there's a life and a world outside this shit

can you fucks read?

i said WHEN his career is over! i never said his career was already over. read before you go on menstrual, emotional rants!

and yes that IS how he Will be remembered. not just by me but by hip hop as a whole. if you cant see that you dont know shit simple as that!

damn this forum got more dumbasses than a waka flaka concert.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Typical, start calling people names when you can't craft an opinion or take an opinion that opposes yours. Unlike you g, I'm not gonna pms over this argument. It's pretty obvious u hold a crystal ball and can tell the future of these artists careers lmao.,how he will be remembered lays in his hands and for as long as he is still active in the game, he can change everyone's perception of him as an artist. Everyone has a shit record, even wutang who's forum we on have had not so good records but they all come back, once upon a time, everyone was shitting on are after lex diamonds..now the masses are on his dick, I'll be here lmao..

Ps..for future reference, know that name calling on forums just makes u an attitude having coon behind a pc, I'll believe you when you take a camera with you,express the same sentiments to these rappers and come back still in one piece, until then..save it for those who will entertain your rants

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Typical, start calling people names when you can't craft an opinion or take an opinion that opposes yours. Unlike you g, I'm not gonna pms over this argument. It's pretty obvious u hold a crystal ball and can tell the future of these artists careers lmao.,how he will be remembered lays in his hands and for as long as he is still active in the game, he can change everyone's perception of him as an artist. Everyone has a shit record, even wutang who's forum we on have had not so good records but they all come back, once upon a time, everyone was shitting on Rae after lex diamonds..now the masses are on his dick, I'll be here lmao..

Ps..for future reference, know that name calling on forums just makes u an attitude having coon behind a pc, I'll believe you when you take a camera with you,express the same sentiments to these rappers and come back still in one piece, until then..save it for those who will entertain your rants

cap
02-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Typical, start calling people names when you can't craft an opinion or take an opinion that opposes yours. Unlike you g, I'm not gonna pms over this argument. It's pretty obvious u hold a crystal ball and can tell the future of these artists careers lmao.

It doesnt take a crystall ball to see how an artist who's been in the game over 15 years is gonna go. LOL at you waiting on canibus' big break hahahah you internet fucks crack me up.

,how he will be remembered lays in his hands and for as long as he is still active in the game, he can change everyone's perception of him as an artist. Everyone has a shit record, even wutang who's forum we on have had not so good records but they all come back, once upon a time, everyone was shitting on Rae after lex diamonds..now the masses are on his dick, I'll be here lmao..

the masses are on his dick? i wouldnt say that, but he had a great run the last couple years. i dont see canibus doing the same though, i hope he does so i can get some decent music out of it. but nah he wont.

So when did i 'name-call' canibus exactly??
what exactly do you want me to 'tell him to his face' as you so stannishly put it? that i dont think he's gonna be remembered as having the greatest catalogue? that i dont see him getting his big break anytime soon? Lol why should he care about what i think? but seeing as you wrote that i 'wont make it back in one piece' you're probably a 16 year old who thinks these guys are serial murderers or top kingpins and shit! wow that part was emberassing if you're over 17.

Lame.

laolu
02-15-2012, 11:14 AM

Too much realness.

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 12:49 PM
its awkwardly obvious that you have known you were painfully wrong about 4 posts ago. how does it feel being ether'd in your own language by a foreigner? this isnt the first time either.

Your grasp of ine intricasies of the english language are a joke. You have not once ethered anyone on this site or ceded a point to anyone. You implied dj quik a commercial artist, the fact you dont recognize thid makes me wonder if you are 15 years old. he is much more than that. A commercial artist is someone like,game drake wiz khalifa etc. "game makes great music!" Haha yeah if youre a 14 year old materialist girl who loves inane name drops.

cap
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Your grasp of ine intricasies LOL of the english language are a joke. You have not once ethered anyone on this site or ceded a point to anyone. You implied dj quik a commercial artist, the fact you dont recognize thid makes me wonder if you are 15 years old. he is much more than that. A commercial artist is someone like,game drake wiz khalifa etc. "game makes great music!" Haha yeah if youre a 14 year old materialist girl who loves inane name drops.

its funny how you keep talking about my use of the english language when ive been emberassing you with every post either of us makes in a foreign tongue. i wonder how many languages you speak.

please show me when i said dj quik is a commercial artist so we can get on with this thread.

cap
02-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Your grasp of ine intricasies of the english language are a joke.

did you mean

Your grasp of FINE INTRICACIES of the English language IS a joke.

THATS 2 SPELLING STRIKES AND A GRAMMaR FAILURE. The sad thing is this is the only language you speak. while i speak 3. and the third one is better than your first and only language.

please stop you're emberassing yourself.

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 01:10 PM
I pointed it out several posts ago, you unequivocally implied it

No one who thinks joe budden is one of the nicest mcs ever has any right to question someone elses intelligence

I speak spanish and italian slightly worse than you do english without ever applying myself to learn it.

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Lol at correcting someones grammar and spelling who is using their phone. You must truly be the faggot everyone assumes you are based on how vigorously you defend drake

cap
02-15-2012, 01:13 PM
I pointed it out several posts ago, you unequivocally implied it

No one who thinks joe budden is one of the nicest mcs ever has any right to question someone elses intelligence

I speak spanish and italian slightly worse than you do english without ever applying myself to learn it.

Lol at this dude pulling a dictionary out of his ass to prove his english is better than mine.

And i hope you dont try to speak italian with your low intellect. putting my beautiful language to shame and shit!

cap
02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Lol at correcting someones grammar and spelling who is using their phone. You must truly be the faggot everyone assumes you are based on how vigorously you defend drake

Lol we're coming up with excuses now???? i truly hope you're playing a role on the internet. cus if this is who you actually are you're the biggest loser ever!

and by the way who posts on the corp from their phone? so you're out in the world, people having fun around you and you're getting sonned by some foreign guy on your phone?

or even worse, using the phone thing as an excuse to save some kind of internet rep!

whatever the case may be, theres only one outcome -- you're the biggest loser who ever lived

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Now now guys..here's a guy who swears he is above everyone else when it comes to musicAl tastes because he apparently listens to the likes of drake, you a funny dude cap, I'll tell you why...you attack back packers because they frown on mainstream music, but you no better, you heard trying to act like an elite hip hop listener because younthink you so well rounded musically, I have news for you, no one cares g, i personally don't give a fuck if you like drake or whoever, that's your taste, even though I don't agree with it, I'm not on here shitting on everyone who likes drake or whatever, I will however express my sentiments and why I can't enjoy his music

The irony here's is, angry made a thread about misconceptions in hip hop..you felt the need to delve into a whole new subject which entailed you trying to sell your case to us for why you enjoy listeningnto certain artists, almost as if the relevance of that had any bearing in this thread, you clearly clowning yourself, you have jumped from that to bragging about being superior in English speaking to calling people retarded because your state of mind is being challenged, you remind me of those kids on YouTube always shitting on anyone who isn't down with the underground shit,only you try to flip it by claiming you enjoy both, after 3 or more threads of this, I'm left to wonder..do you want an award for this?? Seriously, u like drake and em, good for you, no one really cares beyond it, I'm pretty sure a lotta people on here have lives more relevant than pmsing over music LOLOLOL

angry!
02-15-2012, 01:28 PM
i like how this thread turned into one faggot defending drake page after page...

hey.... HOMO....

men that listen to drake on their own time, be it in the car, or in their headphones... are bitch made dick sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy is the biggest TOY in the history of music... he caters to homos and bird brains....

gay child actor that wanted to live the rap life...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.popeater.com/media/2010/04/drake-bieber294.jpg

http://cdn.drizzydrake.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/drake_beiber_2.jpg

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/mmvas-2011-bieber-drake-gaga-are-early-winners.jpg

http://cdn.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/drake-bieber-premiere-2.jpg

http://www-hollywoodlife-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/020912_justin_bieber_drake_teaser120209091127.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpukyqol111qcehq8.gif

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lprzs87Qps1r1o6olo1_500.gif

kill yourself

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Lmfao word is bond yo..sweet ass dudes trying to act gully on a forum, these cats kill me

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 01:35 PM

Well said by someone who actually knows what hes talking about who lives breathes and actually understands the culture

angry!
02-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Lmfao word is bond yo..sweet ass dudes trying to act gully on a forum, these cats kill me

OMG

you dont listen to drake?!!?!?!?!?

you must get no pussy den!!!!!!

hehehehehehehheheheh

keep living under homo mind control it weeds out the fakes and the faggots...

U6OZQOVHEeg

canibus put shine on rakim who had been quiet and gave him a platform to rock... thats how you show love to your elders and influence..

meanwhile gay-z is giving drake burn....

"i rep hip hop, hip hop dont rep me"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 01:39 PM
LOLOL ayo, I can see it now b.. This dude in his whip, sees a chick and turns his drake cd on loud as fuck thinking she's gonna turn her head and come chop it up with him LOLOLOL

Dude is really funny, lmao

cap
02-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Now now guys..here's a guy who swears he is above everyone else when it comes to musicAl tastes because he apparently listens to the likes of drake, you a funny dude cap, I'll tell you why...you attack back packers because they frown on mainstream music, but you no better, you heard trying to act like an elite hip hop listener because younthink you so well rounded musically, I have news for you, no one cares g, i personally don't give a fuck if you like drake or whoever, that's your taste, even though I don't agree with it, I'm not on here shitting on everyone who likes drake or whatever, I will however express my sentiments and why I can't enjoy his music

if you dont care than dont read it.

The irony here's is, angry made a thread about misconceptions in hip hop..you felt the need to delve into a whole new subject which entailed you trying to sell your case to us for why you enjoy listeningnto certain artists, almost as if the relevance of that had any bearing in this thread, you clearly clowning yourself, you have jumped from that to bragging about being superior in English speaking bragging? this fag said my english was bad while spelling like forrest gump you think im not gonna shit on him? LMAO

to calling people retarded because your state of mind is being challenged, you remind me of those kids on YouTube always shitting on anyone who isn't down with the underground shit,only you try to flip it by claiming you enjoy both, after 3 or more threads of this, I'm left to wonder..do you want an award for this?? Seriously, u like drake and em, good for you, no one really cares beyond it, I'm pretty sure a lotta people on here have lives more relevant than pmsing over music LOLOLOL

How is that worse than you going on your menstrual cycle cus i said canibus will never have his big break? crying emotionally about his career not being over when nobody implied anything like that? tell me the difference? and im still laughing at the toddler line that went something like 'IF YOU TELL THAT TO CANIBUS' FACE HE'LL KILL YOU'. that was adorable!

pass me a quote of myself dissing another poster for not liking drake. not a quote from me shitting on backpackers who go on faggy rants about him without ever checking his shit out. but a quote saying 'if you dont like drake you suck' or something like that.

ive seen several posters saying i checked his shit out and i didnt like it and i didnt say anything. but if someone says canibus has bad beats or a bad catalogue the power rangers of hip hop come out the woodworks

even if you dont wanna check him out i dont care but why go on rants about it like a bitter old man? thats retarded to me, so fuck yeah i'll speak on that.

cap
02-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Well said by someone who actually knows what hes talking about who lives breathes and actually understands the culture

oh god the cornyness!!

oh and whatup ANGRY!

cap
02-15-2012, 01:46 PM
OMG

you dont listen to drake?!!?!?!?!?

you must get no pussy den!!!!!!

hehehehehehehheheheh

keep living under homo mind control it weeds out the fakes and the faggots...

U6OZQOVHEeg

canibus put shine on rakim who had been quiet and gave him a platform to rock... thats how you show love to your elders and influence..

meanwhile gay-z is giving drake burn....

"i rep hip hop, hip hop dont rep me"

Let the spit lubricate the chap on my lips'

lol even drake never said anything this gay.

'but you aint got the skill to eat a niggas ass like me'

i certainly dont can, i certainly dont.

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Haha at you thinking you sonned anyone that someone would need to look up vigorous

You are a bitchmade faggot but ill let the last few posts by real heads have the final word, as I cant put into better words how childish and gay you are than I have

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Dude at 23 you a disgrace if you still trying to bag chicks via the soundtrack of your life aka drake..you can dissect all my posts all you want, you bodied yourself the minute you got in this thread opinion wise, you just won't be taken seriously anymore on here. Believe me, not that it matters but based on how you get all defensive on here about your drakes and em, I hope that doesn't lead you to hanging yourself, it's a beautiful world out there, go enjoy it g, and lmao @ you saying I'm lame for the opinion of you getting your ass kicked, nah son, it's real life, all Internet shit is funny like that though right? U can be a witty smart ass behind a laptop but I'm pretty sure, 90% sure if we ever ran into each other, this same attitude would get you mutilated, but once again, we will never know right?, you in Belgium and I'm here and that's what will save you. Keep trying to be gully on here, you real funny kid Lmao

angry!
02-15-2012, 01:49 PM
dissing drake is like a faggot bear trap....

the gay boys walk into it everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody that disses rappers like canibus only to defend faggots like drake deserves to be run over by a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misconception: that you can be a real hip hop fan and listen to drake

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q401/HipHopStan_com/HipHopStan%20Picture%20Forum/6096fff6.gif

most bitch made rapper of all time...

its impossible to find a pic of drake where he doesnt look like a bitch made faggot...

bitch made faggot with bitch made faggot fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cap
02-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Dude at 23 you a disgrace if you still trying to bag chicks via the soundtrack of your life aka drake..you can dissect all my posts all you want, you bodied yourself the minute you got in this thread opinion wise, you just won't be taken seriously anymore on here. Believe me, not that it matters but based on how you get all defensive on here about your drakes and em, I hope that doesn't lead you to hanging yourself, it's a beautiful world out there, go enjoy it g, and lmao @ you saying I'm lame for the opinion of you getting your ass kicked, nah son, it's real life, all Internet shit is funny like that though right? U can be a witty smart ass behind a laptop but I'm pretty sure, 90% sure if we ever ran into each other, this same attitude would get you mutilated, but once again, we will never know right?, you in Belgium and I'm here and that's what will save you. Keep trying to be gully on here, you real funny kid Lmao

yes i need drakes music to bag chicks, you're absolutely right!

threatening on the internet? thats whatsup in 2012? i feel sorry for this world.

so how's it going on those quotes? yopu got any or you just gonna continue to be the mr. T of the corp?

cap
02-15-2012, 01:55 PM
dissing drake is like a faggot bear trap....

the gay boys walk into it everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody that disses rappers like canibus only to defend faggots like drake deserves to be run over by a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misconception: that you can be a real hip hop fan and listen to drake

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q401/HipHopStan_com/HipHopStan%20Picture%20Forum/6096fff6.gif

most bitch made rapper of all time...

its impossible to find a pic of drake where he doesnt look like a bitch made faggot...

bitch made faggot with bitch made faggot fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess tech n9ne isnt a real hip hop head.

i guess tech n9ne is bitch made.

U6EAhPCQSbY

watch these faggots come in here on some 'why you gotta bring tech into this?'

why? because he's a respected artist, someone who knows about hip hop and listens to music with an objective point of view, not a bitch who wants to look cool for other no name losers!

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Also this makes me feel gay even mentioning it but I spelled intricisies wrong...you spelled embarassing wrong you fucking moron

cap
02-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Also this makes me feel gay

you are

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Don't you love it though..son is a college professor on wutang Corp, correcting spellings and shit, and yea, these sweet dudes always fall for it, come in here and sweat they bag more pussy because they listen to drake and kanye, meanwhile they on here half the time, rain or shine, blow up dolls don't count as bagging pussy g, furthermore it's ok to be a sweet dude who enjoys another sweet dude whining about love all day, really it is, if you feel soft then you soft g, ain't no one attacking you for it, but don't come on here fronting like you gully when you sing along to drakes choruses and shit..fuck outta here

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAP

angry!
02-15-2012, 02:03 PM
STFU

look at drake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://allthings-fresh.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/IMG_6063.jpg

http://bennybiggs.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/drake-leopard-northface-lol.gif

http://bennybiggs.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/drake-leopard-northface-2-lol.gif?w=604

http://www.cellphone-wallpapers.net/Wallpapers/User/21738-drake.gif

http://www.toflo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/drake.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fbvKdy6NFr8/Tri52cGpYNI/AAAAAAAAAkA/QpCeit87_lo/s1600/drake+25th.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le82zq31Ux1qei4vno1_500.gif

REAL HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHABWHBHBWHBAHABHABHABAHBAHBAAHAHAHA

biggest gay to ever break through in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:04 PM
care to answer my question?

which one is tech?

is he someone who doesnt know shit about hip hop?

someone who's bitch made?

what? none of you fags can answer this!!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't you love it though..son is a college professor on wutang Corp, correcting spellings and shit, and yea, these sweet dudes always fall for it, come in here and sweat they bag more pussy because they listen to drake and kanye, meanwhile they on here half the time, rain or shine, blow up dolls don't count as bagging pussy g, furthermore it's ok to be a sweet dude who enjoys another sweet dude whining about love all day, really it is, if you feel soft then you soft g, ain't no one attacking you for it, but don't come on here fronting like you gully when you sing along to drakes choruses and shit..fuck outta here

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAP

you dont have to believe me.

answer my question though because i bet you cant!
which one is tech?

is he someone who doesnt know shit about hip hop?

someone who's bitch made?

what? none of you fags can answer this!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Ayo this dude thought he was goingto start a major revolution on wutang corp, I betbhe stood in front of the mirror practicing the whole shit he wrote about drake or Kanye, I can see It now,all the images in his head of everyone giving him props on here for being a well rounded hip hop head lmao not knowing he was the only one stuck in the sugar plantation, sweet ass dudes kill me, I bet this dude walks down his block with drake on feeling real cute and sexy, he prolly thinks drakes music will give him the aura of a cassanova only to find out he is still a psuedo I-net thug in Belgium who only is witty behind the laptop. I can see it now yo, he probably called and texted all his homes talking about his great ether on wutang Corp, "I know RZa peeps this site, he is gonna think I'm a hero..imma keel up the fight" lmfao goofballs man

cap
02-15-2012, 02:11 PM
hold up hold up hold up

1st of all, why isnt any of these tough guys answering my question??

and 2...please for the love of god tell me thats not you in your sig. PLEASE!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 02:11 PM
As a dude who loves pussy..looking at drake alone makes me glad I love pussy, word is bond

angry!
02-15-2012, 02:14 PM
BHABHABAHBAHAHAHAHAWHAHWHAHHAHAHA

i dont give a fuck what tech n9ne likes...

tech n9ne thought dying spiked hair red was cool...

keep letting these rappers/websites/gay feelings inside you dictate what is and isnt cool you unoriginal faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw0dqb35591r6l1yto2_500.gif

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvg6dfJrtL1r60tkco1_500.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzhg04J4c1r33mn9.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltm9zqcKNw1qbpb9e.gif

this thread turned into DRAKES A FAGGOT all because of cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:15 PM
BHABHABAHBAHAHAHAHAWHAHWHAHHAHAHA

i dont give a fuck what tech n9ne likes...

tech n9ne thought dying spiked hair red was cool...

keep letting these rappers/websites/gay feelings inside you dictate what is and isnt cool you unoriginal faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread turned into DRAKES A FAGGOT all because of cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still not an answer!

does he not know anything about hip hop?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 02:15 PM
And with that being said..cased closed...lmao

cap
02-15-2012, 02:17 PM
yo graveyard tell me thats not you in your sig because im watching some videos of the dude awkwardly trying to be a youtube personality! so im really hoping thats not you in there!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:18 PM
no graveyard dont try to run now, now that i found your little vids!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Sz51MMgTjdc

jesus christ! oh god oh god oh god oh god

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Dude must have a ground breaking story of how he lost his virginity via the soundtrack of his life drake...word is bond

cap
02-15-2012, 02:26 PM
DUDE HONESTLY IM SPEECHLESS

shaking and shit nervous stuttering trying to be deep and trying to be an internet celeb!!

wow this is crazy!!

Sz51MMgTjdc

i cant fuck with it, i love the sun i like bright days

talking about other planets and shit!! hahahhahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah

83 views, probably all his relatives!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA IM LITERALLY CRYING OUT HERE LAUGHING

THUGNIFICENT
02-15-2012, 02:26 PM
this thread went to shit lol

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzg9g1Sgf1r33mn9.gif

cap
02-15-2012, 02:29 PM
this thread went to shit lol

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzg9g1sgf1r33mn9.gif

nah man stick around its about to get good!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:30 PM
GRAVE where the fuck you at???? drop some knowledge on that new planet B, now i know why you love canibus hahahahahhahahahahhaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Cap..the mans who,s passion for estrogen saved drakes rep on wu Corp..cap

Watch he will be back, he is reallll passionate about this LOLLOL

cap
02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
nah man im really getting into these vids right here man!!

z69eRejj0wc

what type of a man keeps a diary.
and what type of man keeps a diary ONLINE HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I enjoy comic books HAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAN???? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

SHORtNESS OF BREATH BECAUSE OF ANXIETY AND SHIT ass muthafucka!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

WHEN YOURE ON THE BATTLEFIELD YOU GOTTA B A SOLDIER
THIS IS AN ACTUAL QUOTE HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OH MAN,

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 02:36 PM
can you fucks read?

i said WHEN his career is over! i never said his career was already over. read before you go on menstrual, emotional rants!

and yes that IS how he Will be remembered. not just by me but by hip hop as a whole. if you cant see that you dont know shit simple as that!

damn this forum got more dumbasses than a waka flaka concert.

no you fucking idiot, the real heads who understand how good of an mc bis truly is will respect him for what he did while acknowleding his mistakes, while the homos like you will focus on the mistakes and gloss over all he accomplished. if you think drake will ever drop anything remotely resembling rip the jacker you are more dumb than anyone has made you out to be and clearly does not understand the nuances of an artist like canibus

cap
02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
you're absolutely right saverio, i found these videos of a deep dude on the internet that changed my whole perspective on life!

THUGNIFICENT
02-15-2012, 02:41 PM
no you fucking idiot, the real heads who understand how good of an mc bis truly is will respect him for what he did while acknowleding his mistakes, while the homos like you will focus on the mistakes and gloss over all he accomplished. if you think drake will ever drop anything remotely resembling rip the jacker you are more dumb than anyone has made you out to be and clearly does not understand the nuances of an artist like canibus

no amount of j. cole disses will erase how dope this shit is
9y0VI0KWsLE

cap
02-15-2012, 02:42 PM
no amount of j. cole disses will erase how dope this shit is
9y0VI0KWsLE
classic track

for being such an elite mc canibus still got killed by sean price!

Frank Sobotka
02-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Let's keep this on topic, all the drake discussions are boring and unproductive, you're not going to change each other's mind.

And angry, it's extremely suspect how often you post pictures of rappers you don't even listen to.

cap
02-15-2012, 02:50 PM
graveyard you got nothing to say all of a sudden? thats fine i'll just check your diary to see whats up with you.

IlKWNCJuGhc&feature=related

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 02:53 PM
it's funny that after he shits on you you go and reference his youtube videos because you can't dispute anything he's said to you

ad hominems are for pussies who can't argue validly

i never watched those videos, but i've listened to grave's music and he spits a lot better than drake and i'm not saying that to suck up to him, hes actually a lyrical cat who's worked with hell razah.

like everyone else here i'm sure he doesn't give a shit what some homo in belgium who looks up to the girl with drake tattooed on her forehead thinks

cap
02-15-2012, 02:53 PM
yo check out my man graveyard's videos

he's grasping past events and shit!

cap
02-15-2012, 02:55 PM
it's funny that after he shits on you you go and reference his youtube videos because you can't dispute anything he's said to you

ad hominems are for pussies who can't argue validly

i never watched those videos, but i've listened to grave's music and he spits a lot better than drake and i'm not saying that to suck up to him, hes actually a lyrical cat who's worked with hell razah.

like everyone else here i'm sure he doesn't give a shit what some homo in belgium who looks up to the girl with drake tattooed on her forehead thinks

after seeing these vids i completely agree with you. dude is deep and shit! now leave me to soak in this sea of knowledge dudes kickin.

cap
02-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Let's keep this on topic, all the drake discussions are boring and unproductive, you're not going to change each other's mind.

And angry, it's extremely suspect how often you post pictures of rappers you don't even listen to.

whats this? a reasonable post by a corp member??

cap
02-15-2012, 03:06 PM
where the fuck is graveyard???? i wanna speak to the internet celeb!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Lmao really tho..u went and got one of my vids? Lmfao..ayo g...u think my eggs are in this rap basket don't you ...LOLOLOL..lemme end this discussion with..I'm so paid nigga, I could pay your rent for a year and still be good, don't even delude yourself to think I'm clinging on this rap shit lmfao..poor kid. That's what happens when u don't know a dude..I'm a rich nigga..thats why I can sit here and argue with you till this site crashes,can u say the same? In the words of angry bahahahahahahahaha fuck outta here

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 03:51 PM
When u get on my level,gimme a call son...ok?? Lmao. Keep the vids coming tho..shits fun..I appreciate the free promo

angry!
02-15-2012, 03:56 PM
this thread was going great...

till one faggot couldnt handle drake getting dissed on a wu tang board.....

thanks for derailing it and proving every drake fan is a sensitive queer with limited brain power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ikke....

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4e988b1d69beddbd1000000e-590/drake-doesnt-fit-the-hip-hop-mold-that-well-despite-his-success-for-one-thing-as-vulture-pointed-out-hes-a-sweater-connoisseur.jpg

most punchable face in the history of entertainment.... agreed!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

cap
02-15-2012, 04:09 PM
G1dR-SD_CV4

Ayo peace world HAHAHAHAHA

ITS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE ITS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

WHAT TYPE OF A MAN KEEPS A DIARY ON YOUTUBE TELL ME THAT FAGGOT!!!!

I NOW I HAVENT REALLY DROPPED SOME MUSIC ON THE HEADS IN A WHILE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KILLING ME

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS SHIT MAN!!!!! UNLESS THEY WANT A GOOD LAUGH LIKE MYSELF

TODAYS DIARY REALLY IS NOT GONNA BE MUCH TALKIN' WORD?

BEFORE I DROP MY ALBUM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SOME BROKE RAPPER SHIT RIGHT HERE

WHERE ARE THESE MILLIONS OF ALBUMS GONNA COME OUT ON THAT ALL YOU BROKE RAPPERS ARE ALWAYS ANNOUNCING

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ITS ABOUT TO DROP AND SHIT HAHAHAHHAHA

I DONT FORGET MY PEOPLES YO HAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR 38 AND SHIT STILL ON YOUTUBE

MUCH LOVE NAHMEAN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAH IF YOU SAY ITS A PIECE OF SHIT I'LL TAKE IT...ILL PROBABLY FUCK YOU OVER...THE FUCK MAN???? GAY ASS WINK?? WORD??

THIS SONG IS WITH MY EURO CONNECTION, I SENT OUT MY VERSE BUT I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FOR SOME REASON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOURE KILLING ME MAN!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH OH SHIT NOW HE'S vibing to the shit with his tough guy face on HAHAHAHHAA

PEEP THIS TAKES A SIP FROM HIS TOUGH GUY DRINK HAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAH MORE COOL GUY MOUTHING THE WORDS HAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DUDE STOP MOUTHING THE WORDS YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHA EASILY THE MOST AWKWARD SHIT I EVER SAW ON THE NET

HAHAHAHAHHAHA DO YOU PRACTICE THOSE FACES???? OR ARE YOU NATURALLY RIDICULOUS?????

HAHAHHAHAHA SMIRKING AT HIS COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE YEAH THIS IS THE SHIT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

PEACE OUT PEOPLE, YEAH YOU TOO RETARD!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 04:12 PM
only queer bait would argue about drakw as much as this kid has, he is real suspect right now, these the kinda niggas that would suck a dick just to please their fav rap singer, I'm iffy about this kid rigt now yo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
lmao @ the detailed responses..

hey ass cap
my watch>>> your survival for the year

lmao

cap
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
g1dr-sd_cv4

ayo peace world hahahahaha

its beautiful outside its not even supposed to be like this hahahahahahhahahhahah

what type of a man keeps a diary on youtube tell me that faggot!!!!

I now i havent really dropped some music on the heads in a while hahahahahahahahahah killing me

nobody wants to see this shit man!!!!! Unless they want a good laugh like myself

todays diary really is not gonna be much talkin' word?

Before i drop my album hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha some broke rapper shit right here

where are these millions of albums gonna come out on that all you broke rappers are always announcing

hahahahahhahaha

its about to drop and shit hahahahhaha

i dont forget my peoples yo hahahahah you look like your 38 and shit still on youtube

much love nahmean hahahahhahahaha

hahahahahah if you say its a piece of shit i'll take it...ill probably fuck you over...the fuck man???? Gay ass wink?? Word??

This song is with my euro connection, i sent out my verse but i havent heard anything back for some reason hahahahahhahahahahahha youre killing me man!!!!!

Hahahahahah oh shit now he's vibing to the shit with his tough guy face on hahahahhaa

peep this takes a sip from his tough guy drink hahahahha
hahahah more cool guy mouthing the words hahahhaha
hahahahahahhahahaha

dude stop mouthing the words you look like a fucking retard!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahah

hahahahahhaha easily the most awkward shit i ever saw on the net

hahahahahhaha do you practice those faces???? Or are you naturally ridiculous?????

Hahahhahaha smirking at his computer screen like yeah this is the shit hahahahhahahahaa

peace out people, yeah you too retard!!!!

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
LOL now he can't take it anymore..is this where you ask mods to change your s/N LOLOL..queer bait.. For every one line I drop, you ome back with a video and a paragraph Lmfao..you real defensive rigt about now lmao

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM
don't worry tho ass Cap, I see you, don't forget your lipstick at the next drake concert, you disgracing Belgium, most euro heads don't defend queer music, you must be one of thise whos daddy and mommy are brother and sister huh? Lmao

cap
02-15-2012, 04:21 PM
LOL now he can't take it anymore..is this where you ask mods to change your s/N LOLOL..queer bait.. For every one line I drop, you ome back with a video and a paragraph Lmfao..you real defensive rigt about now lmao

nah man im just giving you free promo! and i have no doubts that you are on rich ass dude! it shows in the videos. thats exactly how rich people spend their time! im considering putting it in my signature!!!!!

cap
02-15-2012, 05:01 PM
yo grave (cool name) when can i expect a new episode?

laolu
02-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Cap is an awful poster.

cap
02-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Cap is an awful poster.

tissue for your issue?

laolu
02-15-2012, 07:40 PM
tissue for your issue?

Point proven.

JASPER BEARDLY
02-15-2012, 07:59 PM
alright to steer this out of the abysmal faggotry it has fallen into

afu ra only had one good album.. false. saw someone post this recently. peep his second album again if you think that.

cl smooth is nothing without pete rock... false. has a lot of classic joints to his resume without pete's help. obviously they go together incredibly, but he's a great mc in his own right. i recently found out he was fucking with nujabes too, i'm gonna have to check that shit out, as nujabes was a great producer and i think they'd mesh real well.

xzibit is a faggot... false. dzKwd3T297I

i don't feel like figuring out a way to properly fit the topic, but if you don't think j dilla was an ill mc, i recommend you listen to him more closely.

also strange to me how some hate madlib as an mc. he's entertaining to me. not the most lyrical, most gifted flow, or any of that shit, but makes entertaining shit undeniably. also his cuts as a dj are dope as hell.

drippie k
02-16-2012, 01:23 AM
jay-z being over rated is false..he pretty much represents success in hip-hop he went from selling crack to having a classic debut album no one cared about to being a house-hold name. sold out shows, expansive collaborations, he got with the hottest chick in showbiz lookin like joe camel and hss his hands in restaurants, night clubs, record labels, sports teams, clothes, cologne, etc...he's one of the president's favorite musicians..don't get me wrong tho, he's put out some mediocre shit (the throne, blueprint 2 & 3, kingdom come, the 2nd shit with r. kelly) but his otherwise great catalog makes up for it i think..it's easy when you're talented and put out albums every year since 1996

NIGHT MAYOR
02-16-2012, 01:40 AM
TLDR - graffitti was born out of hip hop in New York - wrong

started in philly way b4 dj kool herc was rocking parks

cap
02-16-2012, 09:41 AM
B2jzk0vbMzo

THE MASON
02-16-2012, 09:45 AM
jay-z being over rated is false..he pretty much represents success in hip-hop he went from selling crack to having a classic debut album no one cared about to being a house-hold name. sold out shows, expansive collaborations, he got with the hottest chick in showbiz lookin like joe camel and hss his hands in restaurants, night clubs, record labels, sports teams, clothes, cologne, etc...he's one of the president's favorite musicians..don't get me wrong tho, he's put out some mediocre shit (the throne, blueprint 2 & 3, kingdom come, the 2nd shit with r. kelly) but his otherwise great catalog makes up for it i think..it's easy when you're talented and put out albums every year since 1996

opinion not fact. people will/wont overrate his music not his success.

TLDR - graffitti was born out of hip hop in New York - wrong

started in philly way b4 dj kool herc was rocking parks

true

Durag
02-16-2012, 02:19 PM
This thread was fuckin great! Drake is a faggots faggot, the type of faggot all the faggots want to be like, but this is entertaining as fuck!

cap
02-16-2012, 02:36 PM
This thread was fuckin great! Drake is a faggots faggot, the type of faggot all the faggots want to be like, but this is entertaining as fuck!

it sure is!

Willis
02-17-2012, 04:41 AM
"Mobb Deep's "Blood Money" was a whack album"

Has anyone who says this even listened to the album? Its probably one of the Mobbs weakest albums but it is far from whack, production was good and some great verses and tracks

Put 'em in they place
Stole Something
Speaking So Freely
Click Click
Outta Control Remix
Daydreamin'
Capital P, Capital
The Inafmous
Have A Party

All decent tracks, the only disappointment on this album was the lack on non-gunit guests.

Willis
02-17-2012, 05:06 AM
graveyard you got nothing to say all of a sudden? thats fine i'll just check your diary to see whats up with you.

IlKWNCJuGhc&feature=related

Yo at least the dude speakin his mind and giving his views on some real issues and had the balls to show his face while he does it, all you can do is hide behind your computer and talk shit and try to save your reputation now that everyone thinks your a drake loving queer.

cap
02-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Yo at least the dude speakin his mind and giving his views on some real issues and had the balls to show his face while he does it, all you can do is hide behind your computer and talk shit and try to save your reputation now that everyone thinks your a drake loving queer.

hahahahhaha 29 posts? i smell a secondary.

and yeah i like drakes music.

dude speaking his mind??? sounds more like dude needs to shut the fuck up and get out his mommas crib AHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Willis
02-17-2012, 05:37 AM

dude speaking his mind??? sounds more like dude needs to shut the fuck up and get out his mommas crib AHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Yea 29 posts means im wrong and your right.

Sounds more like you need to shut the fuck up and get off drakes dick.

D.projectile
02-17-2012, 07:54 AM
thinking the pioneers aren't relavent..KRS for example should be seen as more relavent (and needed) more than ever.

dudes complaining when someone who claims to be the best rapper out gets verbal shots fired his way.

dudes thinking battling is somehow forbidden..or negative. They'll be like .."arrgh HE'S HATING. hating?? challenging for titles is hating? WOW

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-17-2012, 12:56 PM
End of story!!!

Meanwhile he can't explain why he is a queer and why he deleted every account he has online to hide his bitch ass

P.e.a.c.e

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-17-2012, 01:04 PM

Mommas crib..this faggot man...

For someone who craves attention so bad he want to be on the big brother show to jumpstart his rap career, you sure got a lotta mouth lmfao..what a faggot

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24446

Go sign up for a reality tv show and disappear faggot, lmao..I'm slowly gonna be dropping little ethers till I end u..trust me..u will learn,lmfao

laolu
02-17-2012, 02:16 PM
thinking the pioneers aren't relavent..KRS for example should be seen as more relavent (and needed) more than ever.

dudes complaining when someone who claims to be the best rapper out gets verbal shots fired his way.

dudes thinking battling is somehow forbidden..or negative. They'll be like .."arrgh HE'S HATING. hating?? challenging for titles is hating? WOW

Co-sign

JASPER BEARDLY
02-17-2012, 02:22 PM
yes to the first part of this comment kanye IS a genius ... butttt as far as the last comment i believe most of the bigger more solidified artists definetly consider themselves hip-hop .(waka flocka, jeezy , boosie etc) ... they might not be lyrical but i dont see how any hiphop fan cant see that these southern "TRAP" artists (yes theres a diff between them and the crunk/snap artists) are jus new school versions of niggas like DMX and stick fingaz .. niggas that get you hype and ready to fuck something up.. its not the lyrics its the energy..

no shots, but kanye a genius? really? he's made a lot of hot shit.. but genius???

that's a word which shouldn't be thrown around to a guy like kanye

i sorta agree with the second comparison, but sticky n dmx are wayyy iller than these new school dudes

cap
02-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Mommas crib..this faggot man...

For someone who craves attention so bad he want to be on the big brother show to jumpstart his rap career, you sure got a lotta mouth lmfao..what a faggot

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24446

Go sign up for a reality tv show and disappear faggot, lmao..I'm slowly gonna be dropping little ethers till I end u..trust me..u will learn,lmfao

HAHAHAHA WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN THIS FAGGOT???

I MADE THAT RIDICULOUS THREAD WHEN I WAS 17

YOU KEEP A YOUTUBE DIARY TODAY AT 38 YEARS OLD HAHAHAHAHAH

SEE THE DIFFERENCE??

IM UNTOUCHABLE TO YOUR PATHETIC ASS

Sz51MMgTjdc&feature=related

AYO PEACE, YEAH HIT ME UP WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE FROM YOUR MOMMAS LIVING ROOM GOD.

WHY YOU STUTTERING?? I WANNA SEND A SH-SH-SHOUT OUT....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE YOU LOOK NERVOUS AS SHITTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING CRUCIAL OUTSIDE??? HAHHAHAHHAHA

ITS SNOWING OUT???? YEAH THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP HAHAHHAHAHA

I LIKE BRIGHT DAYS :$ HAHAHHHA

MORE NERVOUS SHIT!!!!!

I USUALLY SPEAK ON A SITUATION TO MY 7 VIEWERS HAHAHAHA

STILL LAUGHING ABOUT SPANTANEOUS HAHAHHAHAHA

HOLD UP HOLD UP WE GETTING DEEP NOW HOLD UP

PEOPLE COMPLAINING WORD??

MORE STUTTERING...

LOL NOW HES SPEAKING TO THE FEMALES HAHAHAHHA DROPPING GEMS ON EM

BLOOD SACRIFICE???? THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE HOUSE!!!!!

WOW AND STOP WITH THE FINGERS SHIT " " THE FUCK IS THIS??

NAHMEAN NAHMEAN NAHMEAN NO IGNORANT FUCK I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN!!!!!!

FROM THE 3 POINT MARK COUNT THE NAHMEANS IM SERIOUS!!!!!

YOU OPRAHS BOOK CLUB NOW??? LIKE ANYBODY NEEDS YOU TO TELL THEM TO READ HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL DUDE THINKS HE'S THE RZA HAHAHAHHA NAHMEAN

DEAD AT THEY FOUND A NEW PLANET HAHAHAHHAHAHNA OH MAN

WE'LL PROBABLY GET THERE AND FUCK IT UP HAHAHAHHAHAHA :yessad:

DUDE JUST SAW AVATAR NOW HE'S ON YOUTUBE TALKING ABOUT THEY FOUND A NEW PLANET AND WE'RE GONNA FUCK IT UP hahhahahahahahahahahah

'AS MUCH AS IM INTRIGUED TO BE ON ANOTHER PLANET AND LEARN NEW THINGS...' HAHAHAHAHAH BROKE MUTHAFUCKA YOU NEED TO BE IN ANOTHER HOUSE!!! HAHAHAH THE FUCK YOU STINKING UP YOUR MOMS COUCH FOR??? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE TALKING ABOUT OTHER PLANETS WHEN YOU AINT GOT YOUR MEASLY LIFE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHHAAH
LETS WORRY ABOUT THIS ONE FIRST NAHMEAN??

HAHAHAHHAAHHA

NOW HE'S TELLING THE ALIENS TO GET THEIR GUNS READY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DEAD

'WE HAVENT GOTTEN TO THAT PART OF THE PLANET' HAHAHAHAH WHY DONT YOU GO FIRST AND WE'LL MEET YOU THERE HAHAHAHAHAH

SHOUTOUTS TO THAT UNCLE MAN!!!!! YEAH WORD LIKE YOU'RE NOT ON HERE TALKING TOUGH AND WALKING AROUND IN YOUR BUMMY VIDEOS WITH BANDANAS HAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE THE UGLY POSTERBOY FOR INTERNET THUGS HAHAHAHAH

LAUGHING MY AS OFF @ POW POW POW HAHAHAHAHHA

FIRST HE SAYS DONT BE AN INTERNET THUG THEN 20 SECONDS LATER HE'S THREATENING THE VIEWER THAT HES GONNA MUTILATE THEM HAHAHAHHAAHHA YOU'RE TOO STUPID FOR WORDS

OH NOW WE'RE BACK TO WOMEN OK NAHMEAN

LOL AT CALLING RANDOM WOMEN PIECES OF SHIT HAGAGAGGAA
SAD THAT THE ONLY WOMAN TO HAVE SEEN THAT WAS YOUR MOM POOR WOMEN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DUDES WHO DONT WORK??? LIVING OFF A FANTASY??? AINT YOU THE DUDE KEEPING A YOUTUBE DIARY???? AINT YOU THE DUDE RUNNING AROUND SHOOTING VIDEOS NOBODY WILL EVER SEE???? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

NAHMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNN

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-17-2012, 06:28 PM
look at this maggot..paragraphs of insecurity.keep it up..u won't be able to logg on here anymore lmfao and I bet you will hang yourself for it,this shit is your life..bitch ass

laolu
03-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Angry drops classics.

racist randy
03-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Canibus has no GOOD albums...give it up

JASPER BEARDLY
03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
I could see someone not liking Melatonin Magik, or C for tranquility... but Rip the Jacker is undeniably a good album