PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Consequence - "Got Me Trippin'" (prod. by Q-Tip)

claaa7
09-18-2010, 09:28 AM
nice, this sounds interesting - especially considering i haven't really heard anything new produced by Tip since his brilliant "The Renaissance" LP. i guess this is from Consequence's soon-to-be released album on G.O.O.D. Music:
Consequence - "Got Me Trippin' (The Amerie Song) (http://www.mediafire.com/?3ksnw44n6dbz6p7)

claaa7
10-26-2010, 01:55 PM
totally forgot about this joint but i just listened to it, great song - don't sleep on this if you're a fan of A Tribe Called Quest and/or Consequence. especially Tip's smooth beat and the way he cuts up Amerie's vocal sample between Cons's verses makes this a winner and proves that Q-Tip is still one of the greatest (well we already knew that after we heard "The Renaissance"). i admit he had a lot of beats that wasn't all that fresh over the years as well tho lol.

also bumping "Alphabet Boys" by Cons (produced by Kanye), another ill banger on both Kanye's and Consequences part. i prefer the Amerie joint but both these tracks make me anticipate the shit out of his GOOD Music album.