PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Fingaz A Day In The Life Was Corny

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 02:41 PM
This movie would've been good if the actors weren't rapping their lines. Sticky Fingaz of rap group Onyx starred and directed this. I don't know why Sticky decided to let the actors rap their lines instead of talking their lines. This movie is starring his rap partner Fredro Starr, Bokeem Woodbine, Mekhi Phifer, Faizon Love, Tyrin Turner who was Caine in Menace II Society, Michael Rappaport, r&b singer Ray J, Omar Epps, Michael K Williams who played on The Wire tv show. I wanna know who is that hot girl that was Sticky Fingaz woman.

claaa7
09-19-2010, 10:31 AM
it sounds very interesting based on the fact that it's a rap musical (making it the first of it's kind if i'm not mistaken?). i really wanna see this.

main_man
09-19-2010, 02:36 PM
i tried watching this piece of shit.
i made it about 10-15 minutes.
its just bad.lol

and i think that beyonce-mos def version of carmen was the first hip hop "musical".

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 11:06 AM
LOL@Main Man hahahahahahahahahahaha. Claaa7, don't waste your time watching it.

claaa7
09-26-2010, 04:47 AM
i tried watching this piece of shit.
i made it about 10-15 minutes.
its just bad.lol

and i think that beyonce-mos def version of carmen was the first hip hop "musical".

lol yep same here, i liked the idea but the performance and quality of the movie was horrible... how is the Beyonce/Mos Def flick then?

CharlesJones
10-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Carmen movie with Beyonce, Mos Def, Mekhi Phifer is ok but it's not that great either. I watched it just to see Beyonce hahahahahahahahaha. Rah Digga has a small part in it as Beyonce's friend.