PDA

View Full Version : Gettin' My MOVE On

Meta4
09-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Got my Move and Nav controller midnight thursday, shit IS FREAK NASTY. I havent had a Wii with motion+ but the level of precision and control with this is AMAZING. Game wise I'm playin RE5(move support thru patch) which is solid but not mind-blowin. Also fukin with Tumble and you can really start to see the level of precision developers will be able to get with future games. On the Move controllers note it's light and very comfortable and the button layout is perfectly fine (the back "T" button is trigger ergonomic and the "Move" button is large and well placed in the middle). The XSTC buttons are small but no real complaints. The start/select buttons are poorly placed but who gives a fuck about those(I woulda preferred them to be raised instead of flushed with the controller). The only dislike I expected from Move was the all essential glowin orb and I can honestly say it hasnt distracted me in the least, even in a dark room. (Im actually likin it mostly cuz it stays Ravens purple for me). The Nav controller is small, light, comfortable and the inclusion of the X/O buttons seems to be a smart decision so far. The back L1/L2 buttons are well placed and the L2 is trigger ergonomic with the L1 stayin basically the same as on the DS3. So in short I'm extremely pleased with Move althought the launch titles are lackin my interest, I'm highly anticipating future titles based on the precision and control alone.

Rame
09-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I might get it when they release titles like Socom.

shaolinsword
09-18-2010, 04:44 PM
I wanna get it but the fact you have to buy the navigation controller sepertately bugs me

Meta4
09-19-2010, 04:58 PM
^^^ It's not really needed tho you can use the dualshock instead.

Dr Sleepwalker
09-21-2010, 04:39 PM
yeh that navigation thingy is useless for the games and demos they got with it so far.

the nav will become useful when the new Socom comes out and need it to move your character.

Overall I think the shits mad fun. It's not some profound new way of gamin' or anything cus' im an old school controller dude, but this shit is the ultimate thing to do when straight blitttzzeeddd. also I just checked that Time Crisis demo for the move and that shit was simply incredible

BRONZBODY
09-23-2010, 03:19 AM
i cant find this shit nowhere where im at.....its sold the fuck out. thats a good sign for sony right there!!

shaolinsword
09-23-2010, 03:55 AM
I'm not too keen on using Move for proper games so its good to see I dont need the nav controller