PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Gaye's Sanctified Lady, Savage In The Sack, Masochistic Beauty Songs Are Funny

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 11:39 AM
These songs are on Marvin's last album Dream Of A Lifetime which came out in 1985. Didn't he die in 1984? He curses a few times on Sanctified Lady LOL. He raps in a british accent on Masochistic Beauty song LOL. I was listening to these songs this morning. If Marvin would've been alive today, he would be 71 years old. I didn't know he was born in 1939. I didn't think he was that old.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Dude....audio.
Something tells me these are 'sexual healing' throwaways and cocaine also played a role.

yIetfDwnIns
wLmm0u52k2c
aO-9Zyo9CUQ

LONDON!
09-20-2010, 02:29 PM
'santifield lady' sounds gangsta, that tunes sick, i'll check out them other tunes later, but i didn't even know marvin released this 'dream of my lifetime' album, thats a album i'm definetly gonna have to look out for, because i've got his classic 'whats goin on' & 'lets get it on' albums from the 70's, i'm trying to find out if i can cop that album he did wit 'sexual healing' on it too, that brother was a genius, that 'whats goin on' album to me yeah, is one of the best albums of all time, across all music franternity's that i've heard so far, real talk, i love his shit from the 70's & early 80's, thats my favorite era for soul music, even though i wasn't born or didn't come up in that time frame you know, i was born in 79 and shit, props for these links famo

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 02:42 PM
LOL@Sanctified Lady sounds gangsta hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah it's a funny song. His Sexual Healing song is on Midnight Love album London. Midnight Love album is pretty good. He has a nice love song on there which is one of my favorites by him called Til Tomorrow. At the beginning of the song, he's talking to a woman. He says hey where you going? You getting up? You about to go? Aww baby don't leave. Then he speaks french and he says aww that's french baby. It means you were incredible LOL. London, i guess you know he lived in London for awhile to escape from the IRS in america LOL. He recorded Midnight Love album there. He moved back to Los Angeles after the album was done to live with his parents and of course ya'll know his dad killed him because they got into a fight. I saw a documentary about him and it was sad how he died and he was a drug user. It's messed up that he got involved with drugs and he didn't like his dad. He was a musical genius and i miss him. I saw footage of his funeral on the documentary and Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder were there. I'm sure some other Motown artists were there. My parents love his music. I wanna fuck his daughter Nona hahahahahahahahaha. She's hot.

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 02:45 PM
LOL@Pandemic saying that Marvin songs i posted about are Sexual Healing throwaways hahahahahahahahahahahaha. On the back of his Dream Of A Lifetime album, a black guy named Larkin Arnold who was the president of Columbia records said that the songs on the album are unreleased songs and he said that Marvin gave him the songs and he wanted Larkin to put them out.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-20-2010, 02:46 PM
^link to the documentary?

and

i stand corrected

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 02:53 PM
The documentary is called Behind The Legend. I just saw at Amazon.com that there's a movie out about him called Final 24:His Final Hours. The actor who plays Marvin is Jesse L. Martin who played on Law And Order tv show. I thought this movie was gonna come to theatres. I didn't think it would be straight to video. I'm gonna check it out later.

LONDON!
09-20-2010, 02:55 PM
LOL@Sanctified Lady sounds gangsta hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah it's a funny song. His Sexual Healing song is on Midnight Love album London. Midnight Love album is pretty good. He has a nice love song on there which is one of my favorites by him called Til Tomorrow. At the beginning of the song, he's talking to a woman. He says hey where you going? You getting up? You about to go? Aww baby don't leave. Then he speaks french and he says aww that's french baby. It means you were incredible LOL. London, i guess you know he lived in London for awhile to escape from the IRS in america LOL. He recorded Midnight Love album there. He moved back to Los Angeles after the album was done to live with his parents and of course ya'll know his dad killed him because they got into a fight. I saw a documentary about him and it was sad how he died and he was a drug user. It's messed up that he got involved with drugs and he didn't like his dad. He was a musical genius and i miss him. I saw footage of his funeral on the documentary and Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder were there. I'm sure some other Motown artists were there. My parents love his music. I wanna fuck his daughter Nona hahahahahahahahaha. She's hot.

yeah that whole marvin gaye story is on some sad shit, he's own dad killed him, but its like you said, from what my dad told me now, is that marvin was a cokehead that was out of control and he forced his dad to do what happened to him on that day, its sad shit because to me yeah, marvin was a leader in his music that was for the hood, that 'whats goin on' album was bigger than music you know, real talk

and yeah, ha ha, if your talking about nona gaye from one of those matrix movie's, then yeah, my gurl looks good, yes surr, ha ha

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah Nona Gaye is hot. She's been in a few movies i've seen like Crash with Larenz Tate, Terrence Howard, Ludacris, XXX part 2 with Ice Cube, Samuel Jackson, Xzibit and Blood And Bone with Michael Jai White. I think she had her titties enlarged for XXX part 2 movie hahahahahahahahaha. Did you know she used to date Prince? Prince produced some of her music for one album she did. Prince has fucked a lot of hot bitches hahahahaha. I know he fucked Vanity, Sheila E, Appolonia LOL. I wanted to fuck Vanity and Sheila E back in the day LOL. London, can you believe Berry Gordy didn't want Marvin to put out What's Going On album because he didn't believe it was gonna sell because Marvin was talking about politics and what was going on in the hood? I know Berry looked stupid when he saw how many copies What's Going On sold hahahahahahahahahaha.

EAGLE EYE
09-20-2010, 03:19 PM
My parents love his music. I wanna fuck his daughter Nona hahahahahahahahaha. She's hot.

lmao

LONDON!
09-20-2010, 03:23 PM
@charlesjones
nah i didn't know about berry gordy hating on the 'whats goin on' album, thats crazy

and yeah, no question, prince was a pimp back in the day from what i've heard, ha ha, so that wouldn't suprised man, its obvious he's mack game was official, ha ha, big up prince

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 03:47 PM
LOL@what you said about Prince hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Can somebody post a link to Prince's Erotic City song? I love that jam.

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
I was just watching Marvin's Sanctified Lady video that Pandemic posted and it said on the left side of the screen that the song was gonna be called Sanctified Pussy at first hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

LONDON!
09-21-2010, 08:34 AM
I was just watching Marvin's Sanctified Lady video that Pandemic posted and it said on the left side of the screen that the song was gonna be called Sanctified Pussy at first hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ha ha, yeah marvin was a crazy brother for real