PDA

View Full Version : I call bullshit

Dirty Knowledge
09-21-2010, 04:25 AM
http://judicial-inc.org/

the site explains itself on the homepage

Uncle Steezo
09-21-2010, 10:49 AM
what are calling bullshit on? the dude is making a joke about how his alternative news site is getting the flux from hosting companies.

Dokuro
09-24-2010, 10:30 PM
sounds about right

you ask any evangelical they what to make this country theocracy
its not like there hiding it ore anything i mean all followers of Yahweh agree the same thing if your not a friend of there god your not human
its the reason for

post-Exodus genocide (Israelite) IE "the fall of Jericho and the events that followed"

dark ages genocide of the Celts, Saxons and other pre-catho European religions ext (catholics) "follow ore die"

manifest destiny/American slavery (Christians) "not being human so there not subjected to the same human rights"

genocide of babel "Saracens unification of tribes" (Muslim) "warriors and poets"

the point bing is the entirety of Yahweh belief focuses on one thing

think this way do this way be this way or die all 4 of this religions and the sups beliefs believe the same if your not with us your against us

join the demon revaluation

death to Yahweh

LORD NOSE
09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
???

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Dane is a Tanuki Kami of great power trying to establish world wide freedom and harmony with Animism and Liberty from Yahweh for all.

Uncle Steezo
09-25-2010, 12:07 AM
exopolitical propaganda

Dokuro
09-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Dane is a Tanuki Kami of great power trying to establish world wide freedom and harmony with Animism and Liberty from Yahweh for all.

ya thats about right

Dokuro
09-25-2010, 05:02 PM
but i'm not alone in that belief just one of many