PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 4...Tracklisting

Mr. R&B
09-21-2010, 02:52 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.12301/title.tracklisting-revealed-for-joe-buddens-mood-muzik-4

1. Intro (Pray For Them)
2. Aftermath
3. Role Reversal
4. Mop Salad (Skit)
5. Come Along
6. Dessert 4 Thought (Feat. Styles P, Pusha T & Beanie Sigel)
7. Sober Up (Feat. Crooked I)
8. Black Cloud
9. Follow Your Lead (Feat. Joell Ortiz)
10. Is It The Shoes? (Skit) (Feat. Killa BH)
11. Inception
12. Remember The Titans (Feat. Fabolous, Lloyd Banks & Royce Da 59)
13. No Idea
14. Weekend Warrior (Skit)
15. Welcome To Real Life
16. Inseperable
17. 1000 Faces
18. Stuck In The Moment
19. If All Else Fails

"Dessert 4 Thought" and "Remember The Titans" look very promising, dope features on both.

CEITEDMOFO
09-21-2010, 03:43 PM
zZZZZzzzzZ

Djaminha
09-21-2010, 05:07 PM
I'll cop it for 6 & 12.

But the rest no thanks.

What the fuck is mood music all about? Sounds like something Fall Out Boy would come out with

Reiko
09-21-2010, 05:11 PM
^^

EI-mKyepyEs

cap
09-21-2010, 05:19 PM
cant wait!!

Mr. R&B
09-21-2010, 05:27 PM
What the fuck is mood music all about? Sounds like something Fall Out Boy would come out with

It's all about Joey being honest, the "Mood" in Mood Muzik is used to reference the emotions conveyed therein.

Joe Budden has released some of his best material via the Mood Muzik series.

This project looks to continue the winning streak.

Twiztid-Wutang
09-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Joe is NOT trash, it kills me that people think he's trash, and honestly if it wasnt for the Meth bullshit people on this site wouldnt shit on him.

His Mood musik shit is quality, yall listen to Gaga and Bieber if you think different

CEITEDMOFO
09-21-2010, 10:25 PM
SAYS THE WARCLOUD FAG^

RANSOM AND SAIGON AND DECK SHITTED ON THE GUY WHO WAS SCREAMING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY HIS NAME, IF YOU LIKE FAKE NiGGA RAP THAN THATS U, I ONLY FUCKS WIT REAL NIGGAZ

Ld5wOKDxUAo

Po1ites91
09-22-2010, 12:47 AM
SAYS THE WARCLOUD FAG^

RANSOM AND SAIGON AND DECK SHITTED ON THE GUY WHO WAS SCREAMING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY HIS NAME, IF YOU LIKE FAKE NiGGA RAP THAN THATS U, I ONLY FUCKS WIT REAL NIGGAZ

Ld5wOKDxUAo

you are a fucking idiot...

ransom was embarrassed by joe
and saigon's track was dope but joey killed em with pain in his life

RagnaroK
09-22-2010, 01:39 AM
^^

EI-mKyepyEs

WHAT DA FUCK! he is using anime samples from Escaflowne

he ruined the song

cap
09-22-2010, 07:38 AM
WHAT DA FUCK! he is using anime samples from Escaflowne

he ruined the song

lol if you dony like joe i can understand that. but saying that he ruined that song just shows me you dont know shit about hip hop!!

Djaminha
09-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Joe is NOT trash, it kills me that people think he's trash, and honestly if it wasnt for the Meth bullshit people on this site wouldnt shit on him.

His Mood musik shit is quality, yall listen to Gaga and Bieber if you think different
So if you dont like Budden then you automatically like Bieber and Gaga?

Nice logic.

Twiztid-Wutang
09-22-2010, 03:01 PM
SAYS THE WARCLOUD FAG^

Ld5wOKDxUAo

''Real nigga Rap'' sounds mad ignorant. ALL rap is bullshit, and is an act, The fact that you still believe in it must mean you think Santa is real and Wrestling is legit.

Yes, I like Holocaust, I dont gotta prove shit to you, I fucks with rappers that are different or clever, and Joe is on that list, as well as Holocaust, Twiztid, Tech N9ne,Canibus etc. So ....suck a dick.

UncontrolledSubstans
09-22-2010, 03:13 PM
lol if you dony like joe i can understand that. but saying that he ruined that song just shows me you dont know shit about hip hop!!

You ruin every good beat with a voice like that, lol. Really Buddens god the worst voice ever in hip hop history...

TUCO
09-22-2010, 04:49 PM
someone who has twizted on his sig must know more about rap than most

claaa7
09-22-2010, 05:21 PM
''Real nigga Rap'' sounds mad ignorant. ALL rap is bullshit, and is an act, The fact that you still believe in it must mean you think Santa is real and Wrestling is legit.

lol wow that is fucking stupid. you don't think there's real rappers in the game, of course alot of people talk what they been through wheter it be rough as hell or they living a chill life but they raps from the perspective who they are. there's alot of fakes that talk extreme bullshit, alot more than the real ones these days but there's plenty of hardcore rappers who's not fake. congrutalations on the self-ether

WooHa
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
holcaust,tech n9ne, twiztid,slaughterhouse,lupe best rappers out today

hahahhahahahaha

Twiztid-Wutang
09-23-2010, 07:39 PM
No surprise, Somebody would knock me for fucking with Twiztid, Matters not, Yall can listen to what the media tells you, I don't. ALL rap is just music, period, They're may be some real cats that did what they said, but I doubt its even 2% of the game.

Im not going to do the typical cliche response with a bunch of profanity and all that, I like what I like, Im 27, Ive listened to Wu since 94, I have nothing to prove to yall