PDA

View Full Version : uk hip hop reading material

DvS
09-21-2010, 06:03 PM
i used to read hip hop connection but since it went digital iv found it hard to get into. i just prefer somthing in my hand when im readin, is there any other good uk hip hop magazines? cheers

Martial-Expert
09-22-2010, 06:54 AM
all dead and buried, maybe nme for something to read even though its not specifically hiphop.

RIP magazines, they will rise again in the future but for now HHC is digital.

DvS
09-22-2010, 07:08 AM
cheers for that mate

claaa7
09-22-2010, 07:33 AM
HHC was easily the best rap magazine there was after The Source went shit, shame they went out of business. what happened to HHC Digital tho, did they cancel that as well? they haven't released a new magazine for months. i understand there's alot of time and money put into that project which they don't get back so it's understandable if they cancel that as well.

RIP HHC

DvS
09-23-2010, 06:55 AM
i dont totaly understand how its worked. they pulled the plug on the paper magazine because there skint, but then restart it digitaly for free. surely they'd make more money selling it as a paper back. if there that skint they could of just raised the price of it. i cant see how they make any money as it is to pay the editors n what not. there isnt even any adverts on the digital version. hmmm