PDA

View Full Version : HEAT!! Bishop Bushwick! This joint is an instant CLASSIC imo

War and Peace
09-22-2010, 01:04 PM
l-2JHHZAs_Q&feature=related

War and Peace
09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I check back a day later and this is half way down page 2 with no opining?

out of respect for Bill, the Geto Boys, God lol, and just the simple furtherance of genuine hiphop that we humbly espouse here at the corp I'm gonna have to bump this.

I have a feeling that too many heads are sleeping on this.

The first time I heard this song, I rewound it twice

djskillz
09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Bushwick Bill is ill but I don't really fuck wit' Christian hip hop. This track isn't bad though. lol at releasing a christian hip hop album produced by G-Spot Productions though.

Mr. R&B
09-23-2010, 11:23 PM
If Bill is happy with his current lifestyle then good for him.

I'm still not tryna hear some Christian rap, I've heard more than enough.

djskillz
09-23-2010, 11:24 PM
I wonder if he's still getting deported.

War and Peace
09-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Bushwick Bill is ill but I don't really fuck wit' Christian hip hop. This track isn't bad though. lol at releasing a christian hip hop album produced by G-Spot Productions though.

If Bill is happy with his current lifestyle then good for him.

I'm still not tryna hear some Christian rap, I've heard more than enough.

you guys ain't feelin all them joints Killah Priest, Razah, Shabazz, RZA and Cappa dropped then?

Mr. R&B
09-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Well that's different, a few tracks here and there with Biblical subject matter is fine.

But a whole album of Christian tracks doesn't really get me all that hype.

JASPER BEARDLY
09-24-2010, 08:04 PM
i don't think priest and them are christians is also a difference. 5%ers.

War and Peace
09-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Well that's different, a few tracks here and there with Biblical subject matter is fine.

But a whole album of Christian tracks doesn't really get me all that hype.

i don't think priest and them are christians is also a difference. 5%ers.

peace to Divine Complex and saverio, I appreciate your honest dialogue.. too often I see dude's banter turn unnecessarily hostile

yo, 2 Divine Com I'd suggest: Don't sweat a whole album.. my first post I said "when I first heard this song, I rewound it twice" - its a dope track that is a nice addition to a mixtape/playlist dudes might wanna make

2 saverio I'd suggest: Don't sweat what religion a dope emcee might be, just dig for that raw and enjoy/share dope tracks when you find them

peeeeace