PDA

View Full Version : The Real Toronto DVD (Hood 2 Hood) 5 years Later...

LSW
09-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Tocy8HeP4iw

LSW
09-26-2010, 12:29 AM
NBTJkUgRDGU

dpGgTBmnnxA

BIG D O
09-26-2010, 01:25 AM
fuck this, I'mma live in Toronto one day...nuthin will deter me from doin so....

netscape check two
09-26-2010, 01:36 AM
That's too many flat brim hats for one thread.

djskillz
09-26-2010, 05:14 AM
lol at the canadian flag being used as a bandana by one of them. but yea t-dot is crazy. i got some family out there.

Meta4
09-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Hahaha is this supposed to be a joke.

Welcome to Bodymore
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1lJ4F7HPPXI/SLDKndQOofI/AAAAAAAAB90/qQ87W1WlnDY/s400/baltimore+027.jpg

LONDON!
09-26-2010, 01:07 PM
lol at the canadian flag being used as a bandana by one of them. but yea t-dot is crazy. i got some family out there.

yeah fam, have you heard of the group called the smugglaz out of jane n finch projects in t.dot, i had to get rid of the majority of my old files on my laptop last month so that i could have enough gig on the laptop to use the net to help out my mums side hustle bizness, 9 to 5in it for free checking her emails, so i had to get rid of all my smugglaz mixtapes, have you got any from them?

Undiluted Karma
09-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Somebody tell these losers to grow up, poverty is a bitch no doubt, but alot of the time theres options, thats why theres not certain poor ppl from certain countries/ethnic groups doing this loser shit but working long ass shifts in factories, dumass play with guns idiots.

Besides half of this hood gangsters crap isnt extreme poverty, ppl can still get jobs etc course with the economic conditions etc its v hard, but how do you think plenty of poor people still survive without getting into the drug game, its not Ethiopia.

These retards wanna play with guns send em to Africa, to real warzones, they will come back with 1 testicle and a missing leg, mob justice theyll get beaten on by old grandads and fat pregnant women who dont want these dicks poisoning their communities like these cunts are in their own respective communities.

Smh

netscape check two
09-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Well, I don't know about the fat woman part. Many gang members date fat chicks.

LSW
09-27-2010, 07:06 AM
i7FsLXeUEbo

dX1HSSrp93I

LONDON!
09-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Somebody tell these losers to grow up, poverty is a bitch no doubt, but alot of the time theres options, thats why theres not certain poor ppl from certain countries/ethnic groups doing this loser shit but working long ass shifts in factories, dumass play with guns idiots.

Besides half of this hood gangsters crap isnt extreme poverty, ppl can still get jobs etc course with the economic conditions etc its v hard, but how do you think plenty of poor people still survive without getting into the drug game, its not Ethiopia.

These retards wanna play with guns send em to Africa, to real warzones, they will come back with 1 testicle and a missing leg, mob justice theyll get beaten on by old grandads and fat pregnant women who dont want these dicks poisoning their communities like these cunts are in their own respective communities.

Smh

poverty is a crime no matter where it is on this planet, in the west or outside the west, extreme poverty conditions outside the west is much worse, no question, but theirs many reasons and factors into what creates certain places on this planet to be more violent than others, because you can get killed anywhere on this planet, like when you fuck up in high school in the west for example in this capatalist planet wit materialism saturated society, the haves and have nots, from t.dot, to montreal, to london, to paris, to marseile, to lisbon, to amsterdam, to usa, those options your left wit, dead end miminum wage jobs or stagnated on social, when you can stack more p's going down the road route to pay them bills and put food on the table and take care of your family, most heads is gonna take the route which you can make more money in

theirs instutional racism factors too, or a history of communties being invading and or being oppressed that created certain existences, like the mob in sicily and southern italy or the mobs in albania, kosovo, russia, chenya, ukraine, bulgaria, you get what i'm saying, i mean the highest murder rate in western europe was finland last year, they had the most gun murders, you get what i'm saying

then some of these same factors is replicated outside the west too, due to historical, some times political reason's aswell, from central & southern america, to africa, to carribean, to asia, to the middle east, i mean i remember overhearing a iraqi owner of a corner shop ijn north weezy, who just stopped brothers from sticking up his shop wit straps and a customer asked him why he didn't just let them stick up the shop witout intevening because he could have got killed and he said, nah its nuthin, this type of shit used to happen all the time in iraq, its nuthin, so heads are on it everywhere, trust me on that and this was way before that iraqi invasion by george w bush

i mean you've got the snakeheads and triads in china, yakuza in japan, mobs in india and pakistan, tamil tigers doing there thing worldwide from sri lanka and so on and so on and another example i can give you is how the brown game came to nigeria, the cia set up heroin labs in nigeria in the 80's and leased out the operations to local bizness men to get that shit on and poppin, i mean in z(zambia), you get bizness men who are moving that weight on a big boy level, theirs heads shottin drugs on every level of the game aswell, theirs crack in z now, not on the same levels as the problems in south africa and in the west or brazil and other places outside the west, but its there, goverment ministers were involved in the drug game all over the motherland back in the day, i don't have to even mention how it is in south africa which has been on it from way early since the mid decades in the last century due to historical/political reasons and similar factors i've just mentioned, i mean i've lived all over the planet and when i was in z, back in 96/97, it was the same gooney goons wit the same mentalitys as in london, carjacking, moving weight on a big boy level, violence, i mean rip to one of my cousins who died to sad gun shit back in the day, rip and so on and so on, its even worser there now, so you know, it ain't about looking down on my brother's and sisters that only have few options in life to stack them p's on a big boy level in the west, you get what i'm saying, when you fuck up in high school, its the same story worldwide wit my brothers and sisters from whichever community on this planet, west, or outside the west and i'm only breaking shit down to you wit this long shit because you seem cool and that on here, but i'm not trying to be funny or nuthin, but your sounding and looking bougie fam

LSW
09-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Om_cFxwXVh0

DeeBlock
09-28-2010, 12:18 AM
dpGgTBmnnxA

^^1:24 min - "Yo, this my nigga right here. You see how we stay dog. The ill inventions!!"

LMAO!!!

On the real, heard on the news after this dvd came out, the cops used it as evidence to rush their homes weeks later. Many were arrested.

netscape check two
09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
They should all be arrested for low IQ.

LONDON!
09-28-2010, 08:54 AM
^^1:24 min - "Yo, this my nigga right here. You see how we stay dog. The ill inventions!!"

LMAO!!!

On the real, heard on the news after this dvd came out, the cops used it as evidence to rush their homes weeks later. Many were arrested.

thats crazy, hip hop type police everywhere, but you know how it goes already, when your living certain type of lives, heads are living day to day, so they don't care, you get what i'm saying

djskillz
09-28-2010, 06:24 PM
reminds me of the hood 2 hood dvds with a bunch of dumb motherfuckers incriminating themselves on video.

DeeBlock
09-29-2010, 01:27 AM
thats crazy, hip hop type police everywhere, but you know how it goes already, when your living certain type of lives, heads are living day to day, so they don't care, you get what i'm saying

ya.

Wouldn't be surprised if this hood dvd wasn't an investigation in disguise.

LONDON!
09-29-2010, 02:31 AM
ya.

Wouldn't be surprised if this hood dvd wasn't an investigation in disguise.

yeah heads got to be careful who they give a ghetto pass to and who they just let come to there endz(hood) and just start filming and shit, i mean how did the police clock onto a street dvd straight away like, just like that, to me thats kinda suspect

netscape check two
09-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Maybe having a low IQ had something to do with letting them in and videotape.

djskillz
09-29-2010, 02:40 AM
^co-sign

LONDON!
09-29-2010, 03:13 AM
Maybe having a low IQ had something to do with letting them in and videotape.

it has nuthin to do wit having a low iq, if heads come to your endz and they go on like there on a level, go on like there hood and shit, go on like they know the street codes, bun and blaze weed wit you, plot in the endz wit you for a couple of days and make it seem like there one of us, your living day to day, don't care and shit, this is a chance to put your endz on the map, negative or positive, because heads are looked down upon by society and feel excluded from mainstream society and shit and you think this person is one of us and knows the coup(what time it is) and is gonna show that love to your endz or whatever, what you rep and die for, give your endz regonition, positive or negative, then it ain't really heads fault if that infiltrator is a snake in the grass, undercover nasty informer, you get what i'm saying, but yeah, heads should have done a better background check on this mudda focker

and me personally now, i feel like if its rappers in the game thats established, then i think its kinda bait showing off your guns and shit in the endz and shit on dvd, theirs all types of hip hop type police waiting for heads too slip up so they can hate on them, thats feds(police) job all day, everyday, 24-7, 365 days of the year, annualy, to wait for heads to catch em slippin so they can hate on them, you get what i'm saying

but heads on the roads, living road lives are living day to day, could get merked or killed anytime of the day, locked up forever, ain't shook of police, they don't care, you might getting killed and going to pen, is all part an parcel of that game if you choose to go down that route, everybody knows the rules, so thats diffrent, fuck rats and its a sad situation that brothers and sisters are caught in them type of situations, fuck the system

netscape check two
09-29-2010, 03:55 PM
^^
Dude, the hood isn't to be glorifed or anything. Not much positive happens there at all. You're getting to be too old to be living that style. Move out.

Rame
09-29-2010, 04:25 PM
That's too many flat brim hats for one thread.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11531018/Flat_Fitty_Flat_Brim_Caps.jpg

LONDON!
09-29-2010, 04:51 PM
^^
Dude, the hood isn't to be glorifed or anything. Not much positive happens there at all. You're getting to be too old to be living that style. Move out.

i ain't glorifying nuthin, being poor is a crime and it ain't a choice its circumstance, social economics and i ain't a gangsta neither, i'm a average nobody out here, thats moved off that shit long time ago, don't get it twisted, i'm a positive living brother thats spiritual that rolls in peace but is prepared for war on a adult level, thats lived in every economic endz you can think of, lower middle class endz, housing estates(projects), working class endz, homeless, homeless hostels, the whole shebang, i'm 31 years old and i'm not trying to relive my youth, i'm trying to get this legal money, get this legal bread and get my goals accomplished, i don't front and i'm gonna keep the flat i'm in, in the hood because i ain't bougie and most importantly because its cheaper and conveint that way until i can get enough money to buy me a mansion wherever in london or on the outskirts of london in the future, whichever way

benzo
09-29-2010, 05:06 PM
^^this dude sounding stupid as fuck

LONDON!
09-29-2010, 05:10 PM
^^this dude sounding stupid as fuck

to bougie mudda fockers i suppose i would, ha ha