View Full Version : Mark Deez ft Kool G Rap & Canibus - Boot Rap

markdeez33
09-25-2010, 02:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRvdciDG4w4&feature=watch_response

angry!
09-25-2010, 11:14 AM
retire faggot!!!!!!!!!!

you have no hope!!!!!!!!!!

pat yourself on the back for gettin payment through!!!!!!!!!!!

kool g rap will lace a verse for bow wow as long as the check clears!!!!!!!!!

sad thing is... bow wow would probably BODY your weak ass on the mic!!!!!!!!!!

this is goin to do absolutely nothing for your career...

the only reason i checked it was cuz g rap and bis were on it... it does nothin for you!!!!!!!!

if you feel your skillset is maxed out, and u wanna be around the music... find a job cleaning out a studio or something, cuz you suck breh!!!!!!!!!!

mic presence/rhythmical variation/flow/originality/wit.... things you know NOTHING about!!!!!!!!!

i get a kick out of these bums buying verses from GREATS lookin for a buzz... clueless!!!!!!!!!

spiggity_ace
09-25-2010, 11:54 AM
canibus killed this track LOL angrys post is hilarious,

UncontrolledSubstans
09-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Lol at Angry, he is just to much. Great track right here. Every verse is great and beat is banging. Keep up the good work!

corky831
09-25-2010, 12:08 PM
kool g and canibus nice as fuck...i like the beat

corky831
09-25-2010, 12:13 PM
tbh tho.....this dude sounds like he is swagga jackin vinnie paz....and this dudes production sounds like stoupe......guess they tryin 2 be like jedi mind tricks or some shit

UncontrolledSubstans
09-25-2010, 01:01 PM
tbh tho.....this dude sounds like he is swagga jackin vinnie paz....and this dudes production sounds like stoupe......guess they tryin 2 be like jedi mind tricks or some shit

Lol almost every underground rapper sounds like Vinnie Paz. To bad because his voice is just annoying.

Undiluted Karma
09-26-2010, 12:59 PM
nice song man, keep at it dude,