PDA

View Full Version : Kanye, All Of Your Bullshit Is Forgiven...

Thworldisyours
09-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Power.

The Signing Of Pusha T.

And Then Putting Him On A Track With Jay.

Fuckin Ridiculous...

What 808s and Heartbreaks?

BIG D O
09-26-2010, 01:05 AM
lol....word up....

Frank Sobotka
09-26-2010, 01:47 AM
I agree but he also put jay on a track with nicki.
Which is worse then Rae working with beiber IMO

djskillz
09-26-2010, 03:46 AM
^nicki's verse was good.

Meta4
09-26-2010, 11:43 AM
^^^ That shit was garbage, bitch tryin to jack odb's aura.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
09-26-2010, 03:09 PM
A) Power sucks
B) Jay Z is washed up and trying too hard to stay relevant
C) Kanye is still a prima donna hipster faggot

claaa7
09-26-2010, 04:29 PM
can someone please upload the "Power" remix for me? i skipped it when it dropped and now all the links are dead. thanks.

djskillz
09-26-2010, 04:51 PM
^^^ That shit was garbage, bitch tryin to jack odb's aura.

lol what makes you say that?

Tecknowledgist
09-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Pusha T is about to blow up. I guess Malice is going to become a TV Evangelist or some shit?

"I ain't comin at ya, quote unquote famous rapper
Who turned positive, tryna tell ya how to live"

yeah, that's exactly what you did actually hahaha

cap
09-26-2010, 08:35 PM
im a big kanye fan, byt none of his new tracks have gotten to me except for maybe monster! he better drop some heat on his album like his 1st 3!!

JakobR
09-27-2010, 09:34 AM
There are a few tracks that he has recently released that I'm not feeling too much but Power is one of the illest mainstream songs this year.

I still don't know if he wrote it himself but honestly, this is one of few tracks from him that I consider lyrically great. Tight rhymes, decent flow, some sweet metaphors...... and the production is amazing!

Production wise Kanye West is killing the game right now.

Devil in a new dress is definitely not a bad track either.

Twiztid-Wutang
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
A) Power sucks
B) Jay Z is washed up and trying too hard to stay relevant
C) Kanye is still a prima donna hipster faggot

Word. Im glad someone said it

grt05
09-27-2010, 11:46 AM
can someone please upload the "Power" remix for me? i skipped it when it dropped and now all the links are dead. thanks.

http://protectyatech.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/use-mulve-for-fast-and-free-direct-music-downloads/

2mb program. not p2p. fast direct downloads. music only.

hide1998
09-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Since Lazers isn't dropping this year (fuckin' label!) Kanye's newest album is basically the last hip-hop album that could creep into my top favorite hip-hop albums of 2010 list. We'll see what happens, but every track that has been released so far has been really strong.

KillahBee09
09-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Looks like he's signed Mos Def too

http://cdn.nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Monsters-Inc.-450x316.jpg

Mos Def, and Charlie Wilson, seem to be the latest additions to the Kanye’s G.O.O.D Music roster, along with Pusha T and CyHi Da Prynce who were picked up not too long ago either. Mos is featured alongside the rest of “Monsters Inc.” (pictured above) in the lastest issue of XXL.

Just as Kanye returned to his roots to scoop up Common, he recently recruited his buddy Brooklyn rapper/singer/actor Mos Def into the GOOD Music fold. Long regarded as a formidable talent by underground devotees and mainstream fans alike, Mos appeared on “Two Words” (from Kanye’s 2005 The College Dropout) and “Drunk and Hot Girls” (from KW’s 2007 Graduation). Since his 1999 solo debut, Black on Both Sides, Mos has increasingly been pushed — whether by generational choices or self-exile — to the fringes of indie, alternative hip hop. Maybe it will take Kanye to reign him in.

NahRight

I know a lot of people are sick of Kanye, but he's being making quality music this year, and signing Pusha + Mos Def to his label is great for hip hop, in my opinion

JEM
09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
kanye is only trying everything possible to try to save his face and get as many real hip hop heads to feel him as he can. fuck em

cap
09-27-2010, 03:45 PM
kanye is only trying everything possible to try to save his face and get as many real hip hop heads to feel him as he can. fuck em

you obviously dont know shit!! kanye been reppin' real hip hop since day one.

JakobR
09-27-2010, 04:11 PM
So many good arguments in this thread. I'm now finally convinced that Kanye West is a clueless idiot who don't know how to rap and how to make good music.

Thank you, Internet.

Sinistarr
09-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Kanye knows good Hip Hop... He just doesn't know how to make good Hip Hop

copywrite
09-28-2010, 02:07 AM

So what? Him and Jay-Z are the only two rappers on the planet that can fade out this shitty era of hip-hop, even though they both contributed to it. If good hip-hop comes out of this I'm all for it, and I hate Kanye.

issues
09-28-2010, 03:06 AM
if Mos Def does an album produced by Kanye West = win..

Undiluted Karma
09-28-2010, 05:23 AM
wait for the album to drop, then shut the fuck up if you dont like it. simple as

famenchuan
09-28-2010, 06:55 AM
that runaway track sounded like it was gonna be epic but the verses were terrible.

Thworldisyours
09-30-2010, 02:54 AM
Mos Def signing is another good move...

Again, it's like Kanye is trying to do everything in his power to make up for hip-hop after that atrociously bad 808 album...

And back to an earlier topic brought up here...

The Nicki Minaj verse on Monster..............

Brilliant???

OR

Utterly horrible???

OR

All of the Above???

ballistic
09-30-2010, 06:10 AM
like it or not, kanye can't be overlooked right now...there's some music to be heard here

JakobR
09-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Remember when I said that he tends to praise a lot of bullshit?

This is a new tweet from him:

In the lab with Soulja Boy and Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed

snapple
09-30-2010, 12:03 PM
how the fuck could you hate on kanye.......

GOOD friday shit is 2 dope

PANDA PISS
09-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Same old thing on this site. People hate when any rapper is successful. Kanye West is an amazing rapper and artist. I think hes got 3 genuine classic albums under his belt. I'm pretty confident that this album will be another one, a return to form after '808s'. Whens this shit out anyways?

JakobR
09-30-2010, 12:48 PM
As soon as possible according to one of his new tweets (album is finished and getting mixed by 4 people). He is quite pissed that some songs have leaked already.

It sounds like the new album will have a quite different sound compared to his previous releases. He seems pretty focused on making this a pure but modern hip hop album which makes me anticipate this even more. The new Devil in a new dress is wonderful!

I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to release it next month due to all the leaks.

issues
10-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Remember when I said that he tends to praise a lot of bullshit?

This is a new tweet from him:

In the lab with Soulja Boy and Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed

you think Cudi is shit?..

Sparrow Daene
10-01-2010, 06:17 AM
^ you don't? son.....

jay-z killed that "so appalled" joint and so did pusha t. man, I never paid much attention to the clipse like that so maybe I lost, but he's fuckin ill.

all this g.o.o.d. friday shit is fucking great. AND it's not even on the album ! (maybe some are, who knows) that 'devil in a new dress' beat should send a few hundred producers into retirement. I know I'd just stop after making a beat like that. GATdamn!

issues
10-01-2010, 06:39 AM
^ you don't? son.....

have you heard Kid Cudi's album?

JakobR
10-01-2010, 08:53 AM
you think Cudi is shit?..

I wasn't referring to him which I probably should have made a little bit more clear.

I just find it funny that a great artist like Kanye feels blessed to work with Soulja when he usually works with people such as Jay-Z, Alicia Keys and Talib Kweli.