PDA

View Full Version : Trae ft Lupe Fiasco-'Bad Don't Seem So Wrong'

LONDON!
09-25-2010, 11:34 PM
http://www.limelinx.com/files/35636acf1c3db8ff3414ef077fa50e74

djskillz
09-26-2010, 03:47 AM
yea i posted a link to this a few days ago but no one replied. probably not that many trae fans here. good song though.

LONDON!
09-26-2010, 05:08 AM
oh my bad, i must have missed that link

but its a good linkage, sick tune

djskillz
09-26-2010, 05:13 AM
it's been awhile since i was interested in new trae material but i might have to support him on this one.

LONDON!
09-26-2010, 05:41 AM
i've heard a lot of his new material and it sounds sick, he's still keeping that high standard and picking the right beats to complement his bars

did you know a certain radio conglomerate was hating on trae's music and has banned his music from all of there radio stations in the states all because of a sad shooting incident that happened at one of his events that had nuthin to do wit him at all

bougie fake hypocritical mudda fockers using this brother as scapegoat, kicking food out of this brothers and his famo mouth. a brother that does a lot for the community in houston, visits prisons to give inspiration for heads to changed there lives around, show that love and to show them there not forgotten, to the point where, even the local politicians there in houston, have named a special day for him over there, 'trae day', you get what i'm saying, he's in the trenches, he's for the hood unlike these corporate bougie suits that the hood has made them rich and payed for there mansions in gated community's, you get what i'm saying, its a crazy and sad situation

big up trae