PDA

View Full Version : Why did Jay Z turn on Jaz O when he taught him everything he knows?

David Daniel Davis
09-27-2010, 03:00 AM
I never really understood why he could do that to the person that put him on and is responsible for him being where he is now.

ALCATRAZ
09-27-2010, 03:03 AM
jay bites then distances himself from those who he bit from, to save face, cuz his career was built on biting

fin

claaa7
09-27-2010, 03:48 AM
http://science.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/two_headed_snake_by_slug45.jpg

TUCO
09-27-2010, 04:07 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mftKB1Mwc2Q/TFbLsBFBp8I/AAAAAAAABhU/koKz1k9ygbM/s400/backstabber.jpg

food for thought
09-27-2010, 02:42 PM
cause hes a faggit.

hide1998
09-27-2010, 02:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6-IIXAF5HOE/RoGs4CKYNcI/AAAAAAAAAcg/s_MBdyMFDXA/s400/not_this_shit_again.jpg

pmack215
09-27-2010, 09:58 PM
there must be a reason. i aint judging til i hear jigga's side....IF he ever airs the dirty laundry (which he never does).

jay uses BIG lines all the time in order to keep biggie's legacy alive....which is more than diddy does.

Meta4
09-27-2010, 10:48 PM
jay uses BIG lines all the time in order to keep biggie's legacy alive....which is more than diddy does.

does it hurt when you sit down?

Lex Lugor
09-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Jaz-O was Jay's prodigy? And then he turned on him?
Dont know much about Jaz-O other than Ive heard some ridiculous tracks off him a couple years ago.

dad
09-28-2010, 01:12 AM
1NuXvcBmBb0

claaa7
09-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Dont know much about Jaz-O other than Ive heard some ridiculous tracks off him a couple years ago.

Big Jaz was a nice rapper and dope producer from the late '80s to the mid '90s. He had released a few albums/Eps and took Jay under his wing and let him be in his videos as well as guesting on his record in early '90s. from what i heard the thought was that they would come up together, Big Jaz is on Jigga's three first albums but there's been some stories. For example: the song "Bring it On" on R.D. feat. Jaz, Jay and Sauce Money - Jigga and Sauce has their verses together and told Jaz that if you wanna be on the joint then you have to write it in 15 minutes or something like that (at least that's Jaz side of the story).

He also produced the song "Ain't No Nigga", Jigga had the idea but it was very hard to use the sample in the way Jigga wanted it. DJ Premier tried it, Ski Beatz tried it but the one who nailed it was Big Jaz. still Jay-Z says in interviews that he was really the one who produced it.

i mean this is of course only Jaz side of the story but i always felt Jay-Z care waay fucking much more about greens than friendship. he'd probably sell out his bloodbrother. Big Jaz is also called Jaz-O (check the resemblence there LOL - Jaz-O - Jay-Z)

if you wanna check out some DOPE Big Jaz productions check these:
* Jay-Z - "Rap Game/Crack Game"
* MOP - "Born 2 Kill" / "Born 2 Kill (Jazz Mix)"
* MOP - "World Famous"
* MOP - "Lifestylez Ov Da Ghetto Child"
* Group Home - "Livin' Proof"
* Teflon (MOP Fam) - "Gotta Get Over"
* Rakim - "It's A Must"
* Ras Kass - "H20 Proof"
* Puff Daddy & The Family - "Power"

Jin10304
09-28-2010, 03:25 AM
/\ Jaz-O didnt produce 'Livin' Proof" but he did produce 4 Give My Sins

Lex Lugor
09-28-2010, 03:28 AM
After a quick search I have two Jaz-O tracks on my Itunes.
"Dusted" & "Be There"... And they are both the same fucking song! LOL
Great song tho

Edit:

Scratch That, there are a few more "718" & "Love Is Gone" Both featuring someone called The Immobilarie, and this "Black Republican Freestyle" off a J-Ronin mixtape.

claaa7
09-28-2010, 05:27 AM
/\ Jaz-O didnt produce 'Livin' Proof" but he did produce 4 Give My Sins

lol yeah of course, sorry.. i'm a little numb in the head today :D

food for thought
09-29-2010, 12:11 AM

check this joint out. one of my favorite diss joints ever he murked this shit proper. i use to bump this shit hard

check how he rode the fuck out the beat

kObkabiv0j8

BLAWW!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2010, 03:35 AM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5584/jazoalfz.jpg

snapple
09-29-2010, 10:21 AM
who knows what really happend....eather way....how many people can actually name one Jaz-O song.....that wasn't a feature at least....

Tommy
09-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Lol, why would you ask people on this forum of all places? Nobody knows what went on apart from obviously Jay-Z, Jaz-O, and whoever else involved in that circle. Anybody else claiming to know, like a few suspect people in this thread, are making fools of themselves.

Listen to the music and leave it at that.

ShaDynasty
09-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Why is it that Jay turned on Jaz? From what I heard Jay offered Jaz a Roc-A-Fella deal but Jaz wouldn't take it out of pride and over the years they fell apart. I think Jigga didn't show up for the video shoot for some video and then Jaz dissed him. In these situations where people fall out its almost never just one persons fault. But its a shame they couldn't bury this shit cos they always sounded good on records together.