PDA

View Full Version : This track is INSANE!

Tommy
09-27-2010, 04:30 PM
I hadn't heard this track up until the other day when it was recommended to me by YouTube. Four of the best, B-Real, Busta Rhymes, Meth, LL, and then Coolio, all rip this track to shreds. You may have thought with it being a kids film soundtrack that they would come with some basic rhymes just to boost the credibility of the song selection, well, nope! Each artist tears it up, B-Real brings his usual schizophrenic craziness; Meth tears into it with his raspy, bouncy style; LL slows it down and knocks it out; Busta jumps in, about, and all over as only he can; and even Coolio lays down a slick verse!

Not sure who produced it, either. But it is definitely slamming, one of the dopest posse cuts I've ever heard.

Check it out:

ewOzi5-AZXU

Frank Sobotka
09-27-2010, 04:44 PM
That track is amazing.

Tommy
09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Not one bit of cursing either, can you believe that?

Frank Sobotka
09-27-2010, 05:31 PM

Didn't even notice.

Mr. R&B
09-27-2010, 08:39 PM
I bought that soundtrack for a friend of mine because he loved that song.

Bugs Bunny and the Looney Toons rap on the last track.

3sVg2P5_QGs&p=794963A79191E69D

:spin:

Meta4
09-27-2010, 10:55 PM
what the fuck happened to hip-hop?

Inspektah Meth-Tical
09-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Method ripped that song, so did LL.

If i hit em high, hit em high, hit em high, hit em high
n
you hit em low, hit em low, hit em low

UncontrolledSubstans
09-28-2010, 01:54 AM
LL killed that track!

etze
09-28-2010, 02:41 AM
they all murder the track
its dope
the movie is very good too ;p

claaa7
09-28-2010, 02:47 AM
hahah yeaah this is such a classic, reminds me of my youth :D
everyone rips it and the beat is fiyyyah (was it Trackmasters if i'm not mistaken?) and It's The Monstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhs anthem!

LL killed it.

Tommy
09-28-2010, 01:51 PM
LL killed that track!

No doubt, but personally I think it's too close to call. On some posse cuts there's a definite answer to who murdered it best, but this one... hmm, too tough.

Frank Sobotka
09-28-2010, 02:17 PM
It's too bad people dismiss this track because it was on the soundtrack to a children's movie.

pro.Graveface
09-28-2010, 02:33 PM
This use to flip my head fully! I hit em high ,,,you hit em low,,,
classic!!! allmost droppin a beat tape,
check out the new beatz at the audiobooth please,
PEACE

drippie k
09-29-2010, 04:40 AM
it was my shit back in like 6th grade, i remember my mom bought the movie and the soundtrack on cassette..all the teachers at the school dances would stare at eachother when we played it at the dances...out of everyone on there i think meth kills it

insane like a runaway train, i'm in your lane
like its only 3 seconds to score to win the game
came to bring the ultimate pain upon your brain
untamed! you won't like it when i change
into a type strange, rap force maniacal
monster in the game and i got my eye on you

youre dealin with official hoop bangers
with hang time like a coat hanger

shit!

claaa7
09-29-2010, 06:48 AM
can you believe MTV used to play this shit all the time back in those days, the commercial music really went to hell lol... i feel sorry for all the million of sheeps out there (well most humans are sheep either way so)

bamboo
09-29-2010, 07:16 AM
Aaah nostalgia!
I was like 12-13 when this came out I think. I used to play this all the time, had the CD single.
It's true was others in here had said - they don't make shit like this anymore.

LONDON!
09-29-2010, 07:30 AM

yeah this has too be one of my all time favorite dmx verses, its between this track and his verse on 'niggas done started somethin', but yeah, this verse was so gully like, you get me, dmx was going on rags, this verse used get man hype, but even though the verse is sick and that, just rowdy like, that brother didn't even curse or nuthin, he didn't use one swear word, thats how gutta his bars were, thats how gully it was, you get me

mic geronimo ft jarule/jay z/dmx-'time to build'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_t75KYkWs