PDA

View Full Version : Best 2Pac song ever hands down.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
09-28-2010, 07:34 AM
OSgkBF6LjH4[/QUOTE]

Damn this song is mad real, i love this shit. The best 2Pac song ever i reckon imo, a lotta people could relate to this shit like for real.

deeznutz1981
09-28-2010, 08:37 AM
best 2pac song = Never Had a Friend Like Me

Pain is up there though

/thread

MaskedAvenger
09-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Pain is probably also my fac pac song

GSTYLE
09-28-2010, 06:01 PM
my fave pac song is only fear of death, classic shit, crazy beat

spiggity_ace
09-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Changes

ALCATRAZ
09-28-2010, 11:29 PM
u know pac is the greatest cuz everyone has a different favorite song of his

rip makaveli da don

Lex Lugor
09-28-2010, 11:31 PM
That doesnt even make sense

ALCATRAZ
09-28-2010, 11:57 PM
regardless of whether it makes sense or not, pac shot cops... what other rapper has done that.... exactly

rip makaveli da don, boss of all bosses

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Even the sketchiest herawwn addict isnt stupid enough to shoot at a cop, hell even pointing finger pistols at a cop is dumb as fucking shit, if tupac shot at cops like you said he got to be the dumbest motherfucker to ever say something smart on duh mic.

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 12:11 AM
im jus sayin, pac aint your average type a dude.. not your average type of rapper.. the average dude wouldnt shoot a cop... your average rapper wouldn't make a song like pac would... thats what puts him above the rest

pac = goat

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 12:13 AM
nas wanted to be pac so bad its not even funny... why u think he took the role of sincere in belly... shootin fools and actin reckless... he wanted to emulate the life that pac had... he even went as far as acting out lyrics from the 'one love' song by puttin a shorty on to game and givin him jewels for his troubles... the only way nas could live his raps was through the movie screen... pac did it in real life

goat

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 12:16 AM
I seem to remember alot of buzz about tupac being gay, jusssayin, and I agree your average rapper wouldn't have such claims about him but I dont think it puts him above anything.

pac = gay..?..

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9681/gaypac1.jpg

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
nas wanted to be pac so bad its not even funny... why u think he took the role of sincere in belly... shootin fools and actin reckless... he wanted to emulate the life that pac had... he even went as far as acting out lyrics from the 'one love' song by puttin a shorty on to game and givin him jewels for his troubles... the only way nas could live his raps was through the movie screen... pac did it in real life

goat

I seem to remember pac being really soft and dancing around alot in dan akroyd movies, and then he started sampling up a ton of scarface and geto boys into his records and then outta nowhere adopted this 'thug life' persona. Nas wanted that? Nas was like 17 years old 2000 miles away smoking bones and gettin some dome in pissy staircases. Nigga didnt need no help.

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 12:24 AM
hDK3q0w2tWs
2:00

all those accusations started when he went to jail... if you are high profile rapper/actor niggaz are gonna make that claim regardless of who you are... it aint like people were callin him gay from jump... wendy williams and other faggits tried to throw dirt on his name but that didnt faze pac cuz the sun gon shine regardless ya dig

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 12:29 AM
then he started sampling up a ton of scarface and geto boys into his records and then outta nowhere adopted this 'thug life' persona.

first of all, the change in production style was accredited to the live squad which was based out of queens new york working heavily with samples... they did a lot of work on pacs early releases and even though he had creative control, pac was known to let niggaz do what they did and not get in the way, especially in terms of production... and this 'thug life' persona was not made up out of the blue... pac said it on record that he started in his thuggin ways when he moved to oakland (see vid)

P373OF3NtOg
7:55

Nas wanted that? Nas was like 17 years old 2000 miles away smoking bones and gettin some dome in pissy staircases. Nigga didnt need no help.

nas was not no 17 when illmatic came out first of all, and secondly every rapper wanted to be like pac during that era... he was the don... he had the streets on lock and the music industry on lock... he could walk thru any hood he wanted and he was shown respect... not every rapper can do that... pac was like an idol in the hood... nas was just a rap dude... thats it

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 12:34 AM
hDK3q0w2tWs

all those accusations started when he went to jail... if you are high profile rapper/actor niggaz are gonna make that claim regardless of who you are... it aint like people were callin him gay from jump... wendy williams and other faggits tried to throw dirt on his name but that didnt faze pac cuz the sun gon shine regardless ya dig

Dude sometimes, you just dont know. I'd say going to jail might be the best way to find out... if your gay or not.. I dont see it as a coincidence that as soon as he went to the bing, people suspect he puts his ass in the sling...

if
http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/tupac.jpg
doesnt reek of gay just a little then my name is rollie fingers

spiggity_ace
09-29-2010, 12:35 AM
Even the sketchiest herawwn addict isnt stupid enough to shoot at a cop, hell even pointing finger pistols at a cop is dumb as fucking shit, if tupac shot at cops like you said he got to be the dumbest motherfucker to ever say something smart on duh mic.

pac shot 2 off duty cops who were harrassin a black guy, wuts realer than that?

like alcatraz sed pac wasnt ur average rapper, he was really smart, he didnt just say smart shit on his songs to sound all spiritual and shit, he sed enlightening stuff in interviews about politics, the music industry etc.

nas cant do that and could never do that

enuff with the pac bashing, name a fav song and move on

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 12:38 AM
enuff with the pac bashing, name a fav song and move on

Fair enough. LMAO at the goofball breaking out the pie charts and research, yo when I said tupac was gay I bet you his buthole clenched real tight and he crunched the mountain dew can that he was undoubtedly holding. I just love to give these whelps a bit of trouble. Get the jelleh out ya spinez faggits.

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Last edited by Lex Lugor; Today at 09:45 PM.

lol, you edited your post.. you lose, faggit

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 01:01 AM
It was essentially the same thing just better revised.
Anyone here who checks their email address can see for themselves and prove even your latest efforts desperate.

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 01:08 AM
^lolz

only insecure faggits use backspace button

yous a faggit

Inspektah Meth-Tical
09-29-2010, 02:48 AM
2Pac did ballet.......

Lex Lugor
09-29-2010, 02:50 AM
uh oh!

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2010, 02:58 AM
lmao @ this alcatraz kid being the encyclopedia of all things shakur

Tommy
09-29-2010, 10:40 AM
u know pac is the greatest cuz everyone has a different favorite song of his

rip makaveli da don

regardless of whether it makes sense or not, pac shot cops... what other rapper has done that.... exactly

rip makaveli da don, boss of all bosses

im jus sayin, pac aint your average type a dude.. not your average type of rapper.. the average dude wouldnt shoot a cop... your average rapper wouldn't make a song like pac would... thats what puts him above the rest

pac = goat

goat

hDK3q0w2tWs

first of all, the change in production style was accredited to the live squad which was based out of queens new york working heavily with samples... they did a lot of work on pacs early releases and even though he had creative control, pac was known to let niggaz do what they did and not get in the way, especially in terms of production... and this 'thug life' persona was not made up out of the blue... pac said it on record that he started in his thuggin ways when he moved to oakland (see vid)

P373OF3NtOg
7:55

nas was not no 17 when illmatic came out first of all, and secondly every rapper wanted to be like pac during that era... he was the don... he had the streets on lock and the music industry on lock... he could walk thru any hood he wanted and he was shown respect... not every rapper can do that... pac was like an idol in the hood... nas was just a rap dude... thats it

Last edited by Lex Lugor; Today at 09:45 PM.

lol, you edited your post.. you lose, faggit

^lolz

only insecure faggits use backspace button

yous a faggit

Lol. That is on another level of weirdness.

9th Chamber
09-29-2010, 10:41 AM
I've always liked I ain't mad at cha.

RynMur
09-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Pain & Only Fear of Death

SKAMPOE
09-29-2010, 01:32 PM
TROUBLESOME 4 me is the best song ever written!!!! describes my life

SMH
09-29-2010, 08:54 PM
@ Alcatraz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgA95WN7tX8
nuff said

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrD-Yp3a-dY&feature=related

dont know how to embed sorry!!

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
^your point?

Jin10304
09-29-2010, 09:50 PM
"nas was not no 17 when illmatic came out first of all"

No but the rhymes were written around that age.

ALCATRAZ
09-29-2010, 09:53 PM
^that don't matter, it got absolutely nothing to do with what dude was trying to convey anyways...

LONDON!
09-30-2010, 01:12 AM
its usually out of these tunes

all about you
lifes goes on
only god can judge me
i ain't mad at cha
shorty wanna be a thug
thug passion
picture rollin
check out time
rather be ya nigga
all eyez on me
run tha streetz
to live & die in la
white man'z world
keep ya head up
i get around
so many tears
dear mama
old school
my block
high till i die
hail mary
life of an outlaw
just like daddy
krazy

but its gotta be out of these tunes at the moment

keep ya head up
my block
so many tears
i get around
to live & die in la

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2010, 01:32 AM
this has alwayz been an impossible decision in my book goat 2pac joint. there's 2 many. pain's ill tho. i know they got better over time...he brought the pain speakin of pain he brought it with "hit em up"....take money. his last song pretty much. thatz what got him done in RIP 2pac.

tell me how u want it" i unno if thatz the name of the song, my memories goin away.

u know "growin up as a niggga in the fast lane yeah fo real" some shit

live an die in LA

california luv.....that killed it on the radio over here on the westcoast. the best west coast song cuzza pac.

see what i mean tho impossible.

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2010, 01:36 AM
its usually out of these tunes

all about you
lifes goes on
only god can judge me
i ain't mad at cha
shorty wanna be a thug
thug passion
picture rollin
check out time
rather be ya nigga
all eyez on me
run tha streetz
to live & die in la
white man'z world
keep ya head up
i get around
so many tears
dear mama
old school
my block
high till i die
hail mary
life of an outlaw
just like daddy
krazy

but its gotta be out of these tunes at the moment

keep ya head up
my block
so many tears
i get around
to live & die in la

haha^ he called em tune'z......seee what i mean tho its just like my problem with wu tang

all eyez on me" ambition as a rider" Picture me rollin"

LONDON!
09-30-2010, 02:01 AM
haha^ he called em tune'z......seee what i mean tho its just like my problem with wu tang

all eyez on me" ambition as a rider" Picture me rollin"

i'm from london, all day, everyday, we call them tunes over here, ha ha, its nuthin