TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-28-2010, 03:33 PM
I was created.

I will create.

Am I a creator? Or am I a creation?

grt05
09-29-2010, 02:35 PM
lol

In terms of Adam and Eve though, anyone here believe that story...if so..why?

Frank Sobotka
09-29-2010, 03:10 PM
lol

In terms of Adam and Eve though, anyone here believe that story...if so..why?
I finally managed to figure that one out this morning.

The only way that theory makes any sense is this:
Adam and Eve were stranded on earth, their space ship was broken.
They were extremely smart but without the proper resources they were doomed to stay on earth and live so extremely primitive. After spending a few years together they fell in love and started reproducing. They passed on as much knowledge as they could to the next generation but their kids didn't know how to interpret them. Most of our myths come from the stories adam and eve told their children.
The incest caused us to devolve into a 'dumber' race.

There is of course the factor of "how amazingly convenient for them to find a liveable planet" well this leads me to think of 3 possible scenarios: They are able to terra form planets to suit their life-forms or they edited their own dna to be able to live here.
The 3rd, least likely option is that life can only evolve under these circumstances.

Dokuro
09-29-2010, 03:59 PM
actually evolution is kinda correct

but there a small twist during the homo-erectus age theres a splinter we the demons; started to procreate with your species primarily the Sanjiyans and hynes

"sanjiyan" a race of demons known to seem completely human except for a third eye

those who came from sanjiyans were know has humans

"Hyne" n ancient race of demons commonly known as "kings off all" the look almost human except for 2 different characteristic (highly acidic blood and dark blue eye with no pupils)

hyne and human cannot mix well
and those who came from hynes were known as gods "Zeus, Odin, Susano-o

take it from me i was there

Rollo
09-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Adam and Eve may have some small small grain of factuality to it, but in general, that story isn't meant as a literal happening.
The whole point is that the farther we come in our material prowess and individual ego, the further away from God and paradise we get.
We progress further, we struggle more, our success is our undoing and our eventual end.
The more we have to celebrate, the more we have to mourn.

No, I am not a creationist, I hold nothing against anyone who is though.