PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you watched Rap City?

David Daniel Davis
10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Last time I watched it was back in early 2004 when they used to play Royce da 5'9" Hiphop video; that was when crunk really started taking over.

Mr. R&B
10-01-2010, 07:20 PM
It doesn't air anymore, the last few years it was on were wack as fuck.

I watched the last episode, it was a bunch of ramdom interview clips from better hosts back in the day and some throwback videos.

They have a show called "The Deal" which is the closest thing to Rap City they have.

But they only show it a 3AM and it doesn't even air every night.

BET sucks diseased dick.

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2010, 07:26 PM
rap city was tight.....watching big Tigga transform from a bandwagon nigga to a VJ with street cred nigga in his moms basement that shit was ill

Mr. R&B
10-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Yeah, that shit was great.

But when Tigga left and they changed the format it was garbagio.

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2010, 07:40 PM
yep yep watch it everday at 2

drippie k
10-01-2010, 11:35 PM
i watched in middle school but i cant remember what was the last episode i've seen. one i do remember is when they had cash money on there when juve put out back that azz up and big tymers had get your roll on. lil wayne was all young n shit with braids and his clothes were so fuckin baggy dude lol it looked like he was wearing layers of potato sacks

b-dolo
10-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I just had a convo about this the other day. I can remember watching BET quite a bit back in the day, when they had the basement, comicview. Do yall remember when they would have that top 20 countdown of artists fav videos on saturday afternoon, shit was good then. Now I can't remember when the last time I even checked for BET, who the fuck watches nowadays? nobody I know, channel is straight up ass cheeks now

djskillz
10-02-2010, 12:20 AM
the main reason i stopped watching bet was because of how they butchered rap city. it was good with big tigger but once he left it was shitty.