PDA

View Full Version : Quick ? for muslims

Rollo
10-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Is it okay with you to marry and 6 year old and deflower her at 9 like Muhammad?

3rd3y3
10-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Many lies have been written about Muhammad - one of them being what you have written. These lies are said to have started just a few centuries after his passing. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT find these lies written in the ONLY book which is the source of Islaam, Al Quran.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-01-2010, 08:37 PM
^ Good defense bro. The old "The Hadiths are false" trick. I haven't seen such a daring maneuver since the 1980 US Olympic Hockey won their upset against the CCCP.

When you discount the highly accurate contemporary biography and just look at his words you can tell he wasn't a prick...

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

"Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

"And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apesódespised and hated by all. Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people."

"Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way."

"O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more equitable in the sight of Allah and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and have witnesses when you barter with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be a transgression in you, and be careful of (your duty) to Allah, Allah teaches you, and Allah knows all things."

"Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females; then if they are more than two females, they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased has left, and if there is one, she shall have the half; and as for his parents, each of them shall have the sixth of what he has left if he has a child, but if he has no child and (only) his two parents inherit him, then his mother shall have the third; but if he has brothers, then his mother shall have the sixth after (the payment of) a bequest he may have bequeathed or a debt; your parents and your children, you know not which of them is the nearer to you in usefulness; this is an ordinance from Allah: Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise."

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

This is Awesome.

As a pretty conservative lax bro I'm cool with this stuff. But you can't deny it's in there.

P.S. Burqas are hott. Don't change anything. I think women should either wear burqas or be naked. That way they don't dress like sluts and distract me. Its "you're furniture" or "Fuck my cock slut" no pillow talk bs. I'm going to convert and make the most of this fundamentalist shit.

PRAISE ALLAH! WHERE ARE MY WIFEES AT?

theheavens
10-01-2010, 11:52 PM
if it ain't in the Koran, it ain't true. pagans wrote the bible centuries after christ's death. the koran was written DURING muhammad's life. as for the thread question...who the fuck cares. greeks were sodomzing boys, worry about that

Dokuro
10-02-2010, 01:57 AM
time have changed and so had cultures he marred that 9 year old when there life span was approx; 39

now it 112

do the math check the rate of change

many people did this even Jews, romans
some Christians sect still do this "Mormons"
and and many African tribes

don't be so judgmental you ethnocentric son of a bitch

so Rollo what culture do you belong to because i bet your ancestors did it to

mine

African =did it
Celtic =did it
Sioux = did it
Puerto Rican = did it

Dokuro
10-02-2010, 01:59 AM
oh if you need help doing the math
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wFU1WLOqOtM/RynX1dDGZBI/AAAAAAAAAAM/kpGxJDIIgco/s400/quadform%5B1%5D.gif

Dokuro
10-02-2010, 02:03 AM
or you can just cross multiply

(9/39)(x/112)

now what the average age people get married in the modern world

25 - 28

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-02-2010, 10:21 AM
time have changed and so had cultures he marred that 9 year old when there life span was approx; 39

now it 112

mine

African =did it
Celtic =did it
Sioux = did it
Puerto Rican = did it

Which is a perfectly fair defense. Denial is not. Mohammad said it was fine to sleep with anyone who has had three periods. Totally reasonable. Not up to par with modern standards but they're by no means the only ones ever devised. But you can't deny that's what he said. Menstruation starts pretty early in some girls. So having sex with a nine year old is not only possible but likely. Mohammad said controversial things. You can defend them or not, but you can't deny what the Koran says. You'd be hard pressed to deny the Hadiths though as most of Islam views them as accurate. You can argue it though. But you'd have to wonder why his loving followers would sabotage him like that if he wasn't like that...

EAGLE EYE
10-02-2010, 04:08 PM
wshhWSdV23D92PIkyWLH

Lex Lugor
10-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Lmao is my post deleted from this thread?

Clan Destine
10-02-2010, 09:13 PM

now it 112

mine

African =did it
Celtic =did it
Sioux = did it
Puerto Rican = did it

I'd be more impressed if you actually embraced what Muhammad did than say 'well everybody did it' or 'its a cultural thing'.

The point is, calling yourself a prophet, or being labelled as one, means you have a vision that penetrates the specifity of your culture and comprehends the universal. If Islam presents itself as a guide towards a universal morality and has Muhammad as their prophet, you are either ok with what he did, or he is not a true prophet.

DeeBlock
10-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Most of you lack knowledge on this subject.

Assumptions have been made.

You accept hadith sayings written centuries AFTER his passing, but reject Quranic writtings written DURING HIS LIFE, which by the way show absolutely none of those slanderous accusations you wrote.

Dokuro
10-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I'd be more impressed if you actually embraced what Muhammad did than say 'well everybody did it' or 'its a cultural thing'.

The point is, calling yourself a prophet, or being labelled as one, means you have a vision that penetrates the specifity of your culture and comprehends the universal. If Islam presents itself as a guide towards a universal morality and has Muhammad as their prophet, you are either ok with what he did, or he is not a true prophet.

i did say Mohammed did it but the question of morality is an subjective view of your own values

whats "moral" to you may not be moral to another

for example to Hitler the Holocaust was completely moral to the rest of the world not so much

and at the time society at a whole was OK about Mohamed marring a 6 year old when stating something in history you have to take account of the culture change effect. cultures are always changing to make a judgment on a man character based off a man own morality is highly xenophobic

that all i'm saying

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Is it okay with you to marry and 6 year old and deflower her at 9 like Muhammad?

http://hippiekiller.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/troll.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Most of you lack knowledge on this subject.

Assumptions have been made.

You accept hadith sayings written centuries AFTER his passing, but reject Quranic writtings written DURING HIS LIFE, which by the way show absolutely none of those slanderous accusations you wrote.

So you didn't read my post listing the most controversial parts of the Quran?

Mohammad/God (not the hadith) says you can fuck a girl as soon as she starts ovulating (which is about 9 in many girls) but he says its probably better to wait three months afterwards (which is still fucking a 9 year old.) Whether he did it or not is irrelevant because he advocated it.

The Hadith was around during his life it just wasn't put together until later. And besides why would his followers paint him to be a pedophile warlord if he wasn't and had taught the opposite?

PS I love how Islam has "Never do" "Try not to" and "No Big Deal" sin levels...

dad
10-03-2010, 01:57 AM
god cypher divine.

3rd3y3
10-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Boarz, you are cuting and pasting together different lies you have heard.

You are totally false.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-03-2010, 09:32 PM
What are you talking about? All of my quotes are from the Quran.

They are pretty clear in what they say.

Mohammad was a warlord. Mohammad was a Pedophile. Either accept those as being fine and follow his example or reject him. You can't have it both ways. Mohammad said it was okay to have sex with a girl as soon as she starts menstruating (which makes sense as that's what its for.) You can either say that's okay or the Quran is wrong. That's up to you. There's plenty of reasonable arguments in defense of the controversies of the book. But you can't deny them.

Have you read the Quran? I could have given you the suras but I didn't feel the need to. They're all in there.

Marlo Stanfield
10-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Boarzheadboy Says:

Mohammad said it was okay to have sex with a girl as soon as she starts menstruating (which makes sense as that's what its for.)

Well then, truly I say to you: Just because a newborn lion has acquired teeth and four paws doesn't mean she is able to walk the fields as her fully grown mother would.

Dokuro
10-04-2010, 02:56 AM
i think i found my new enemy this Marlo guy about "fucking time"

i case you all are asking i don't like Muslim Jew and Christians equal because they all pray to the same god then start calling each other infidels

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-04-2010, 02:45 PM
i think i found my new enemy this Marlo guy about "fucking time"

i case you all are asking i don't like Muslim Jew and Christians equal because they all pray to the same god then start calling each other infidels

Seconded

What bothers me is that the Muslims, Jews, and Christians are worshiping the exact same entity that the Greeks called Zeus and haven't caught on yet and use the excuse that people don't do it anymore (to my chagrin.)

Like when I ask why they so readily believe in Christ and don't believe in Zeus or something they're like "Zeus wasn't real but God is." To which I respond "If you read anything about Zeus you'd immediately realize that its the same entity." But they can't admit it which saddens me.

Like it's pretty damn clear that the God of Israel is the God of the Hellenes. Whether said being exists or not is up for debate, but its the same entity under another name. Its like no one thinks its controversial to presume that Greek Zeus is the Latin Iupiter but its a leap of faith to imagine that Yahweh is Zeus even though they're at the very least the same sort of being (down to the personality and the recorded legends and actions).

Dokuro
10-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Seconded

What bothers me is that the Muslims, Jews, and Christians are worshiping the exact same entity that the Greeks called Zeus and haven't caught on yet and use the excuse that people don't do it anymore (to my chagrin.)

Like when I ask why they so readily believe in Christ and don't believe in Zeus or something they're like "Zeus wasn't real but God is." To which I respond "If you read anything about Zeus you'd immediately realize that its the same entity." But they can't admit it which saddens me.

Like it's pretty damn clear that the God of Israel is the God of the Hellenes. Whether said being exists or not is up for debate, but its the same entity under another name. Its like no one thinks its controversial to presume that Greek Zeus is the Latin Iupiter but its a leap of faith to imagine that Yahweh is Zeus even though they're at the very least the same sort of being (down to the personality and the recorded legends and actions).

actually i meet Zeus and Yahweh killed him Fall of Rome was down my Christin hands

DeeBlock
10-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Wait a minuite!

Rollo, the threadstarter, started this thread, has us in here disagreeing with each other, and he has not written anything else in here since then.

I think we've all been played.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 12:41 AM

now it 112

Uh... No. The average life span is not 112.

many people did this even romans

The romans did everything that moved and even trees, I don't consider them human.

Ethnocentric? When did I comment on ethnicity? Someone's racist.
(see what I did there?)

When did I pass judgement? I asked a question, don't be such a bitch, you humanistic panzy.

I'm a mutt, mostly they were slav, some were Germanic, some I have no idea.
Why does that matter? I'm asking if people find it justifiable now.
I'm trying to understand how modern muslims rationalize this certain behaviour.
It's not about talking shit so get your panties unwound and just chill.

DeeBlock
10-05-2010, 01:00 AM
^^Just in time to salvage your e-rep.

Snake.

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 01:07 AM
i clearly said approx how ever high or lower will still be evident to prove my point especially lower witch would raise the out come it was safe for me to round up in this matter

ethnocentric
characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own culture is superior
race has little to do with culture it language that separates us most
oh and i hate humans

so your of Gothic/Gutan decent
why did Theodoric marry his 7 year old sister again i'm lost

maybe you should go back to school bu--ddy

Rollo
10-05-2010, 01:23 AM
^^Just in time to salvage your e-rep.

Snake.

My E-rep was in jeopardy on an obscure sub forum related to religion and politics on a Wu-tang board I come on every now and again?
My God, whatever will I do.

SMH...

Marlo Stanfield
10-05-2010, 01:26 AM
i clearly said approx how ever high or lower will still be evident to prove my point especially lower witch would raise the out come it was safe for me to round up in this matter

ethnocentric
characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own culture is superior
race has little to do with culture it language that separates us most
oh and i hate humans

You've never been to school. You wouldn't even know how to pack a lunchbox.

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 01:28 AM
You've never been to school. You wouldn't even know how to pack a lunchbox.

wasn't talking to you and that explains allot actually

Rollo
10-05-2010, 01:29 AM

race has little to do with culture

Really? So you're suggesting cultural context to race relations doesn't exist? So like, say Japanese people hating most Westerners and being completely anti-white is not based on race? What if a culture happens to be largely closed off to other races? Surely that creates a shock factor in regard to the sight of these other races does it not?

Seriously, back off the pc shit, it's not necessary. I think child sex is wrong regardless of cultural context.

Again, I don't care. That's not related to my fucking question.
I asked how they(MUSLIMS) rationalized the child bride.
I don't care how they(my ancestors) thought, I'm not a part of their culture living in fucking OHIO. You're an idiot for implying I do.

Coming from a man who thinks race and culture don't mix? I guess you think white nationalism was a myth huh?

DeeBlock
10-05-2010, 01:53 AM
My E-rep was in jeopardy on an obscure sub forum related to religion and politics on a Wu-tang board I come on every now and again?
My God, whatever will I do.

SMH...

I just wrote how I think your whole asking a question, disappearing, and not answering replies is you playing all of us - then you pop in to make a comment about an hr later - coincidence?

You then ignore that comment I made as if you did not see it, so I called you a snake - you had to address that.

Ya, your e-rep was in jeopardy and you try to play it off cool.

I see thru your games though.

You think your all so logical and smarter than everybody else and everybody else is below you intellectually.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 02:00 AM
I just wrote how I think your whole asking a question, disappearing, and not answering replies is you playing all of us - then you pop in to make a comment about an hr later - coincidence?

Uh in this instance, Yeah.
lol
If I was so concerned about people commenting, I would have replied to earlier comments.
I'm sorry, but I really don't follow this forum that closely.
I didn't really get any responses that first day other than that one guy and Boarz and that seemed discouraging so I bounced. I logged back in tonight and this was here.
*shrugs*
You guys were't really at each other's throats or anything, so it's not like I got to watch amused while you went gladiator on each other.
That conversation you had is timid.

You then ignore that comment I made as if you did not see it

To be honest, I didn't care. If I had done something wrong I probably would have addressed it right away to hide my guilt. Which I don't feel because there's no conspiracy here other than in your head lmao

I'm sorry, you're seeing things but I can't help delusional people.

DeeBlock
10-05-2010, 02:12 AM
To be honest, I didn't care. If I had done something wrong I probably would have addressed it right away to hide my guilt. Which I don't feel because there's no conspiracy here other than in your head lmao

I'm sorry, you're seeing things but I can't help delusional people.

There you go with your logical argument. People do not even speak like you write in real life.

I did not mention anything previously about a conspiracy. I am not deluded. I totally see what you are doing.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 02:28 AM
I'm sorry, you're suggesting people don't speak with logic when they argue?
Do they just have pre-recorded responses to one another?
I am incredibly impersonal when I speak to people. That's just how it is...

I am cold and reasoned with everything I say. I don't talk fast, I don't stutter, I don't have too many stumbling moments when I put my sentences together that's just me.

As I said before though, there is no conspiracy, I just logged on here by chance. In fact, I'm auto logged in. I just entered the site name for the first time and days and now I'm here.

This makes up very little of my life and while I enjoy it, it's not you or the people I meet here I enjoy. It's the ideas, the collective sparks and how I might warp them into arguments and conversations later. I talk to people usually to do that and ponder on what they've said to me, this is just a little more information for me.

I value it, not necessarily for the same reasons you do. I never asked this question to piss people off, I asked it because the theology, the ideas, the rational that Muslims carry is foreign to me. That's all. I like it when people challenge my ideas, I see it as a compliment, not an act of aggression.

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 02:41 AM
Really? So you're suggesting cultural context to race relations doesn't exist? So like, say Japanese people hating most Westerners and being completely anti-white is not based on race? What if a culture happens to be largely closed off to other races? Surely that creates a shock factor in regard to the sight of these other races does it not?

Seriously, back off the pc shit, it's not necessary. I think child sex is wrong regardless of cultural context.

Again, I don't care. That's not related to my fucking question.
I asked how they(MUSLIMS) rationalized the child bride.
I don't care how they(my ancestors) thought, I'm not a part of their culture living in fucking OHIO. You're an idiot for implying I do.

Coming from a man who thinks race and culture don't mix? I guess you think white nationalism was a myth huh?

racism is an act of subculture just like religion
not all germen were raciest towards Jews but the sub culture of the nazi were

i'm not trying to be PC i'm just stating historical facts

your from Ohio the place were its legal to marry your first cousin at least the Muslims don't marry kids any more but you all still practice incest

see its not nice is it

"Seriously, back off the pc shit, it's not necessary. I think child sex is wrong regardless of cultural context." -rollo

i agree but in the past it was necessary for "survival" (the cornerstone of all human nature) and by the time the person was 26+ (Which is our average age child rearing) she would be unable to conceive children do to disease that would kill the child or kill the mother historically speaking it was a necessity and all culture have done it even your culture whether or not you want to admit it you need to take in fact all cultures are evolving even if you don't agree America is a melting pot of said cultures you are German Slavic are a subculture of Goth with a sub culture of American

Human
/
-Mammoth hunter-
/
Anglo
/
Goth
/
German/Slav
/
American
thats just a small diagram of your cultures evolution there maybe some hole but i fell it should get the point across

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 02:55 AM
be proud of who you are even if your culture has done thing in the past that wasn't halal
i mean
ya my Celtic people were cannibals (its just wrong)
my Nubian people have Butchered hundreds of thousand of Christians (i kinda like that one actually) genocide is wrong
we natives (well i cant find one but i'm sure we did something were not proud of that needed to be done times is hard)
porter Rican (well i don't know shit about that side my dad was a panther and 5 when he died)

and i am American to i believe in the same values we all do
you know like

"Family first! And any man who says anything different is saying something wrong. And you should hit that man. With a stick."

gO2vk__dmuk

Urban_Journalz
10-05-2010, 12:25 PM

I'd like to know where you got this information. Chapter and verse would be sufficient. Unless of course you're just listening to anything negative that you hear about Islam and are too dummied down and conditioned to go out and learn the truth for yourself. Amazing, with everything happening in the world and with everything that's about to happen, you spend your time like this.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2010, 02:01 PM
I'd like to know where you got this information. Chapter and verse would be sufficient. Unless of course you're just listening to anything negative that you hear about Islam and are too dummied down and conditioned to go out and learn the truth for yourself. Amazing, with everything happening in the world and with everything that's about to happen, you spend your time like this.

This is from the Quran:

65:4 And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

This is from the Sahih Hadith:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Urban_Journalz
10-05-2010, 02:32 PM
^^Nothing about that verse in The Qur'an was related to the topic @ hand. Also, as far as the Hadith is concerned, as I've said before, the oath of marriage to young women was usually a means of safe-guarding the women from the weaker ones of the group. Rasulullah (pbuh), being a Prophet, was above such base desires. They may have been betrothed to him, but you people seem to think that marriage automatically means sex, consummation of the vows, immediately. Another testimony as to how much most of you don't know about Islam, outside of what you choose to learn which is usually another attempt at demonizing it. It's good to know that if this were WW2 and I were Japanese who my actual friends would be and who would just go along with the current trend of hating someone simply because of what someone else says. Another thing about Hadith, there are those Hadiths that are called, "weak Hadiths". Meaning they are highly questionable. These are the verses people like you choose to cite because I know good and well you haven't read the entire book, or books really, because there are more than one of them. Know this, Allah also said in The Qur'an, that the believers would be tested by people just like you. Those who were clever with words and would only choose to quote from the parts of the book that were less easy to interpret. Do your worst, because all it is really is a testimony to your true character. For all of your knowledge, you lack wisdom.

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 04:33 PM
its not in the Quran its in historical document that why i'm not arguing it because its an unbiased documentation but at the time it wasn't wrong and that what i'm arguing

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 04:35 PM
never mine it is in the Quran
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

it said it Aisha is the wife of Mohammed

iniquity
10-05-2010, 05:11 PM

nothing compared to the utter garbage which is the talmud.

iniquity
10-05-2010, 05:16 PM
wshhWSdV23D92PIkyWLH

just another cnn hit piece on islam. hmmm, that sanchez guy might have been onto something.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 05:24 PM
racism is an act of subculture

No, sorry, in the case of Nazi Germany it was the whole of german culture and was only rejected by a select few. It was accepted by schools, by government, by businesses, by churches and every other major institution. White nationalism was the culture of the whole nation and to say otherwise is ignorance.

i'm not trying to be PC i'm just stating historical facts

your from Ohio the place were its legal to marry your first cousin

http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriagelicenses/a/cousin.htm
No, you can't do that here.
Sorry, but that's just dumb to even imply.

at least the Muslims don't marry kids any more but you all still practice incest

http://humantrafficking.change.org/blog/view/saudi_girl_12_sold_in_marriage_to_80-year-old_relative

They practice child marriage and incest at the same time.
Do you think before you speak or do you just let the shit run out your mouth like a faucet?
Historical facts you say? The only the historical here is the amount of ignorance...
If you don't know what you're talking about shush.

i agree but in the past it was necessary for "survival" (the cornerstone of all human nature) and by the time the person was 26+ (Which is our average age child rearing) she would be unable to conceive children do to disease

Actually, that doesn't help you.
Children didn't have menstrual cycles until they were older in centuries past because they weren't subject to the human growth hormones and steroids we are today.

http://www.acudenver.com/articles/ArticlesRL1.pdf
"Years ago women didn't menstruate on the average until age 15"

Also, Queen Regnant Zarmandukht of Greater Armenia gave birth to her second born son Vagharsha at 29 and she lived two centuries before this.

So... your point is kind of null.
On average, yes, people lived shorter, gave birth sooner but that still isn't enough to justify this action. Children didn't menstruate sooner, didn't rear children before modern children could. So, deflowering a 9 year old really isn't justifiable in that context either.

Again, I say this to you and hope you get it, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT CULTURE.
My ancestors, don't mean anything to me.
I'm asking how modern people's view this historical event. I'm not mocking them, it's a lesson in psychology.

Stop acting as though I'm starting shit. That's not the point.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 05:27 PM
nothing compared to the utter garbage which is the talmud.

I'm not Jewish, I wouldn't know.

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 05:55 PM
No, sorry, in the case of Nazi Germany it was the whole of german culture and was only rejected by a select few. It was accepted by schools, by government, by businesses, by churches and every other major institution. White nationalism was the culture of the whole nation and to say otherwise is ignorance.

so you believe conservitive Republican was right because he ran the government the schools and some businesses because he mad laws that every one had to follow nice one dude speak out your ass

http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriagelicenses/a/cousin.htm
No, you can't do that here.
Sorry, but that's just dumb to even imply.
joke dumb ass

http://humantrafficking.change.org/blog/view/saudi_girl_12_sold_in_marriage_to_80-year-old_relative

They practice child marriage and incest at the same time.
Do you think before you speak or do you just let the shit run out your mouth like a faucet?
Historical facts you say? The only the historical here is the amount of ignorance...
If you don't know what you're talking about shush.

Actually, that doesn't help you.
Children didn't have menstrual cycles until they were older in centuries past because they weren't subject to the human growth hormones and steroids we are today.

http://www.acudenver.com/articles/ArticlesRL1.pdf
"Years ago women didn't menstruate on the average until age 15"

Also, Queen Regnant Zarmandukht of Greater Armenia gave birth to her second born son Vagharsha at 29 and she lived two centuries before this.

So... your point is kind of null.
On average, yes, people lived shorter, gave birth sooner but that still isn't enough to justify this action. Children didn't menstruate sooner, didn't rear children before modern children could. So, deflowering a 9 year old really isn't justifiable in that context either.

isolated cases do not prove group effects

however the menstrual cycle can be effected through group stimulants such as cultural presser

woman tend to have the cycle as there roommates
as well as young girls in some cultures enter early menstruation because of there cultural standers of marriage (IE ingenious tribes in Africa)

Again, I say this to you and hope you get it, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT CULTURE.
My ancestors, don't mean anything to me.
I'm asking how modern people's view this historical event. I'm not mocking them, it's a lesson in psychology.

Stop acting as though I'm starting shit. That's not the point.

thats just said they way you would turn on your people your ether incredibly embarrassed of your people, or just a total dick

actualy you would be teaching a lesson (Miserably) in anthropology and sociology

witch i highly doubt you have a degree for that i do and i just spent about 2 years studying anthropology so once you leave Ohio people may take you seriously about historical and cultural deferences until then you don't Know the ledge

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 06:02 PM
let me refrase that 2 year studying approximately 2 years in the field

why do you think iv been off this site so long

DeeBlock
10-05-2010, 08:56 PM
never mine it is in the Quran

it said it Aisha is the wife of Mohammed

SMH. This was what I was talking about when I said most of you don't know what you are talking about. Sahih Muslim is NOT the Quran. It is a set of books called HADITH that came centuries after Muhammad left the scene.

Do you just copy quotes from hate websites that post lies thinking you know about Islaam?

And that quote about menstruation(65:4) was taken OUT OF CONTEXT. It is from the Quran from a chapter titled At- Talaq (DIVORCE). It reads from verses 1-4 that if a man is to divorce, he should divorce them while they are in a state of menstruation. If the man knows they are menstruating and not pregnant, he may divorce them. If he has any doubts, he is to wait 3 months and if she is pregnant, he should divorce her after the baby is delivered. That is the meaning of those verses WHICH YOU HAVE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

Again, the subject is a man who would like to get divorced because the marriage is not working. It has nothing to do with your false interpretation of getting married to a female who has just started to menstruate.

The purpose of the man to know the status of his wife - whether she is menstruating or not is if she is not pregnant, he may just get the divorce, but if she is pregnant with their baby, he is to play a part in supporting her. THAT IS ALL.

You hatemongers who promote lies by taking verses, WHICH BY THE WAY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, out of context are the reason for the promotion of ignorance, hatred, and misunderstanding today.

First of all, you pass quotes from a book, thinking it is tne Quran, when it is not, and claim that it is. You then take quotes from the Quran out of context and take it to mean something it does not. PURE IGNORANCE!!

At least try to write about a subject you know about if you can!!!

Dokuro
10-05-2010, 09:04 PM
whats wrong with hate hate is good

and i hate every thing to do with Yahweh but perhaps you shouldn't take my post out of context i been defending Islam you jack ass

DeeBlock
10-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Defending Islaam by posting quotes you misunderstand and promoting lies?

I think you're the jackass, Ignoramus.

Again, try writing about something you know and leave other peoples business to themselves.

You're like the person who thinks he's helping, only to ruin shit.

Argue about your own religion, if you have/had one and mind ya bizness.

LORD NOSE
10-05-2010, 09:44 PM
calling each other jack assess will not get either of you to understand what each is trying to convey........jack assess - lol

spiggity_ace
10-05-2010, 11:14 PM
wasn't the quran written soem time after mohammeds death too

DeeBlock
10-05-2010, 11:20 PM
The Quran was written during his life and compiled together afterwards.

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 12:39 AM
i was born and raised Muslim

but i believe in Reason now

the true profit
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Thomas_Paine.jpg
Thomas Paine

and its as much the Quran as the King James bible is to the bible

both books are full of shit there nothing but war driven religion who defis logic and reasoning and it retards human progress

how ever were not stating from the bible were stating history witch to is some what controlled but when historical facts come from multiple sources its more likely to be evident
like the post above the one you commented on

in an unrelated comment
a good case of taking mythology like the holy books and finding truth look at works from Immanuel Velikovsky

DeeBlock
10-06-2010, 12:45 AM

^^More lies from you.

It's hard for you to tell the truth, eh?

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 12:47 AM
actually that was like one of the fist truthful thing iv ever said

DeeBlock
10-06-2010, 12:49 AM
I don't believe you. If you was raised Muslim, then you at least know the basics, which you don't.

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 12:50 AM
oh and yes it is the truth is full of lies and i like it like that

you know i have no problem with you thinking like that because your not even on the reader

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 01:27 AM
I don't believe you. If you was raised Muslim, then you at least know the basics, which you don't.

just as much as a Mormon would know the basics of a seven day adventist

deferent people teach deferent thing the majority of people don't know there own book from Jews and Christians and Muslims there all in the 90%

Urban_Journalz
10-06-2010, 09:39 AM
its not in the Quran its in historical document that why i'm not arguing it because its an unbiased documentation but at the time it wasn't wrong and that what i'm arguing

HIstorical document? You mean the same historic documents compiled by people who change history to exactly what they want it to be. I suppose you believe everything you were taught in school as well? Like flouride is good for your teeth and that iodine is poisonus, cancer is incurable and, "one man, one vote" is a reality as well. Thanks for the information, it's good to know that you know your history. Do you know exactly who brought this document forward and what kind of agendas they had in doing so? Or any kind of history on the person, or persons whatsoever?

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 11:49 AM

the true profit
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Thomas_Paine.jpg
Thomas Paine

and its as much the Quran as the King James bible is to the bible

both books are full of shit there nothing but war driven religion who defis logic and reasoning and it retards human progress

how ever were not stating from the bible were stating history witch to is some what controlled but when historical facts come from multiple sources its more likely to be evident
like the post above the one you commented on

in an unrelated comment
a good case of taking mythology like the holy books and finding truth look at works from Immanuel Velikovsky
look at more recent post

HIstorical document? You mean the same historic documents compiled by people who change history to exactly what they want it to be. I suppose you believe everything you were taught in school as well? Like flouride is good for your teeth and that iodine is poisonus, cancer is incurable and, "one man, one vote" is a reality as well. Thanks for the information, it's good to know that you know your history. Do you know exactly who brought this document forward and what kind of agendas they had in doing so? Or any kind of history on the person, or persons whatsoever?

but i agree history is written by the winner

Nick Fury
10-06-2010, 11:47 PM
dont know why Islam is getting exclusively shitted on here but alot of different cultures pre teens was the norm for a girl to be married , and maraige can be arrange at an early age

Urban_Journalz
10-07-2010, 11:52 AM
dont know why Islam is getting exclusively shitted on here but alot of different cultures pre teens was the norm for a girl to be married , and maraige can be arrange at an early age

It's not hard to tell really, it's just the latest fad. Being so, it proves who is really who when it comes to thinking and acting for themselves instead of just labelling themselves as such. Those who know will always be apparent as well as those who don't, no matter the topic.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Islam isn't the problem. Muslims are totally chill people. Its all the same crazy talk. I don't care what set of crazy you're rolling with. I just don't want any crazy for myself. I hear it's like Herpes.

Urban_Journalz
10-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Islam isn't the problem. Muslims are totally chill people. Its all the same crazy talk. I don't care what set of crazy you're rolling with. I just don't want any crazy for myself. I hear it's like Herpes.

Then I suggest you find the nearest galactic portal and leave the planet, because you're not going to outrun it here.

Dokuro
10-08-2010, 01:23 PM

i alredy proved that using mafs but welcome to the conversation

now it 112

mine

African =did it
Celtic =did it
Sioux = did it
Puerto Rican = did it