PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi, PushaT, John Legend, Lloyd Banks “Christian Dior Denim Flow"

tical2000
10-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Kanye West feat. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie “Christian Dior Denim Flow”

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=93439

tical2000
10-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Kanye West is killin it lately...

Track is fire

famenchuan
10-02-2010, 12:08 PM
banks is the only real spitter on this track

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-02-2010, 12:16 PM
what a gay song title. that mixed with the presence of Kid Cudi, means im gonna give this a pass.

OPTIMUS
10-02-2010, 12:24 PM
is he making a solo album or a compilation album?

Pattch82
10-02-2010, 06:15 PM
mp3 anyone...?

Peace!

claaa7
10-02-2010, 08:26 PM
i thought he was gonna skip the GOOD friday joint this week because "All Of The Lights" leaked. i haven't listened to most of those tracks but as soon as there's at least 10-13 tracks i'm gonna load them up and play them all in my iPod.

EAGLE EYE
10-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Im not even gonna listen to it, because that song title is corny as fuck.

Maybe if it was called Negro Angelitos or Xtreme Cheeseburger flavor blast swag...

i just might

J-DON
10-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Anyone who is choosing not to listen to it: Its your loss really.

Pretty dope track but yo all these GOOD Friday joints are like 7 minutes lol

UncontrolledSubstans
10-03-2010, 01:33 PM
One of the best so far. Kanye is killing it right now!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
10-03-2010, 01:40 PM
lacey is a faggot for passing because of kid cudi . . . this track is fucking heat rocks

EAGLE EYE
10-03-2010, 01:54 PM
lacey is a faggot for passing because of kid cudi . . . this track is fucking heat rocks

You do realize Christian Dior was a gay French fashion designer?

I heard his sex life was heat rocks & cocks.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
10-03-2010, 01:58 PM
he makes clothes its not like they said they were fucking him. . . .

EAGLE EYE
10-03-2010, 02:09 PM
he makes clothes its not like they said they were fucking him. . . .

he's dead.

I also find it bizarre the black community worships European, white-owned luxury brands when the founders and board of investors are often openly racist and verbal about not wanting blacks touching their products.

CEITEDMOFO
10-03-2010, 02:10 PM

PUSHA T>>> LLOYD

P.S. TRACK IS GAY BUT ITS KANYE SO U CANT EXPECT IT TO BE HARd

famenchuan
10-03-2010, 02:15 PM
PUSHA T>>> LLOYD

P.S. TRACK IS GAY BUT ITS KANYE SO U CANT EXPECT IT TO BE HARd

pusha t's flow is pretty generic. he decent though

KBOS
10-04-2010, 08:04 AM
I would argue that not listening to a song because the title references fashionable jeans is far more faggoty then the actual title of the song.

adrianoter
10-05-2010, 02:13 AM
fuck Lloyd Banks. What a lame. Disappointing track.

EAGLE EYE
10-05-2010, 02:48 AM
I would argue that not listening to a song because the title references fashionable jeans is far more faggoty then the actual title of the song.

Thats like saying hetero people who refuse to enter a reverse no-homo black drag queen club are missing out.

These artist would get punched in the face 10 years ago for this thread title. Banks got some DSL's so hes always gonna look suspect.

Star and Bucwild should address these wack song/album titles in 2010.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Kanye, Kid Cudi, John Legend and designer jeans? :/
No, I don't want to go on this journey.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Yeah I wanna talk more about the title.

What sort of faggot world are you living in to name a song this. So was this faggot in a Christian Dior store, mainly for middle aged wifes of rich husbands, that you need an appointment to enter, stroking his manicured hands up and down some cloth, when he decided he needed to name a song after this delicate moment?

I like Kanye, but its this trendy/rich spoilt hipster faggot shit hes always on that makes me wonder why sometimes.

I dont wanna relate to any metro faggot who needs to boast about wearing christian dior jeans, how old is kanye? 35? Come on son. If it was just a line, it wouldnt matter though.

EAGLE EYE
10-05-2010, 04:16 AM
Kanye, Kid Cudi, John Legend and designer jeans? :/
No, I don't want to go on this journey.

me either, you probably need a ride back..

wanna hop on my Tommy Hilfiger Blaxploitation space ship? Or you could jump in my Ed Hardy motorcycle wop-side-car.

Rollo
10-05-2010, 05:22 PM
I never took off on it, saw the thread, thought about it, realized I might end up liking Teddy bears, robots, tight sweaters, autotune, male RnB singers and possibly penises by the end of it, so I just stayed away.

I used to see Tommy jeans all the time, never bought them because I don't feel the need to spend $80 on jeans. I also was given his brand of cologne and aftershave one year, in a nice well made box with polyester lining. Didn't feel like smelling of elitist douche bag though.

issues
10-06-2010, 07:26 AM
I never took off on it, saw the thread, thought about it, realized I might end up liking Teddy bears, robots, tight sweaters, autotune, male RnB singers and possibly penises by the end of it, so I just stayed away.

i started sucking cock a while back..

cap
10-06-2010, 07:33 AM
am i the only one that is dissapointed by these friday tracks? well most of em anyway!! and it sucks cus i like kanye and i want him to drop an album to match his first 3...

GhettoGnom
10-06-2010, 09:13 AM
pusha t's flow is pretty generic. he decent though
^Yet he's leagues above Banks, easily.

am i the only one that is dissapointed by these friday tracks? well most of em anyway!! and it sucks cus i like kanye and i want him to drop an album to match his first 3...
Nah, I'm unimpressed.. I even had high hopes for this, considering how Kanye's going "back to Hip-Hop" and have gotten some good guests (why would anyone want Swizz Beats on a track though?), but so far Devil In A New Dress is the only track I might find myself listening to from time to time(after listening to all of them 1-4 times).

And word, WTF kind of title is this? Rap has officially gotten closer to the fashion industry than to about any other aspect of Hip Hop (maybe not DJing).. I noticed it pretty randomly yesterday listening to some random new dude, halfway in I noticed he'd spent half his verse "bragging" (I don't know what to call it, really) about what he was wearing! :/ Even the second dude had a couple of lines about it in his verse.. Fucking hipsters rhyming like a high school freestyle competition and being praised for it. Smh..

famenchuan
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=GhettoGnom;1975918]^Yet he's leagues above Banks, easily.

QUOTE]

how do you figure?

J.T.S.
10-06-2010, 02:58 PM
this shit is disgusting!

Southern Solja
11-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I just heard this song for the first time and I have to say that it's just simply amazing.

claaa7
11-07-2010, 03:13 PM
the title is obviously disturbing on some extreme faggot shit but nontheless i have to say that this was one of the better GOOD Friday tracks. i haven't really cared to listen to them but today i made a playlist with all released so far and put them on my iPod and gave it a try. there's a few bangers, a few wack ones and the rest were just average... the best ones were probably "The Joy", "Devil in a New Dress", "Power Remix" and "Lord Lord Lord".

Rame
11-07-2010, 04:52 PM
It's been a while since I heard a wack Kanye West track but it just happened.