PDA

View Full Version : How many of yall suffered a seizure?

Southern Solja
10-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I did while I was playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 4.

Shit was epic.

My mom was scared as hell though lol.

Good thing she's a nurse.

Meta4
10-04-2010, 01:14 PM
LOL I can see it now
"Mom bring me more hot pockllkhyhbvfrdcxsdfdrtghjmku" haha glad u ok tho.

DeathRott
10-04-2010, 01:15 PM
lol u ok bro?

Dr Sleepwalker
10-04-2010, 04:24 PM
lol of course he's okay, or he wouldn't be on wutangcorp boasting about it.

my cousin used to get regular seisures, one time he had one when we wer in the mall boxing day shopping back in the day. Shit was bugged out to watch

Dokuro
10-04-2010, 11:44 PM
that what you get playing a Naruto game that dosen't have killer b or the rest of the beast
http://www.narutoimagens.com/img/naruto578223625.jpg

wait dose the game have yugito
http://api.ning.com/files/TEww-ohtpSwsMcHSuMvZL5T9AfDOAam1zTkKF4RhMvZWHZyQLLSaf3q dUwRr71yjoJLB0IZjV8ICF9LMX1YEyqAze3w2s3q0/YugitoNii.jpg

RagnaroK
10-05-2010, 01:44 AM
So What do you do to avoid having another seizure?
do you stop playing video games completely? or just cut down the hours of gameplay?
or avoid certain games?

Tage
10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
do you suffer from epilepsy? ...adhere to the warnings, bro'.

Lex Lugor
10-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Hahaha fun thread.

Southern Solja
10-05-2010, 07:18 PM
So What do you do to avoid having another seizure?
do you stop playing video games completely? or just cut down the hours of gameplay?
or avoid certain games?

She tried to make me stop but it she lost that battle.

But my doctor told me that I'm not prone to epilepsy, that it was actually just a one time thing. My dad had a seizure when he was three years old cuz his brother and sisters scared him.

Anyway, here are the ways that you can get a seizure while playing a game.

-Darkness with a high-def T.V.
-Playing to close to the T.V.
-Playing while you're tired.
-Playing for an extended amount of time.

I had to limit my time and stop when I feel the symptoms.

I always had the symptoms, which I called "the tingle". It's when things got really intense in a game playing with my bro, and my brain would have this weird "tingle" and it would be lapses in time without me knowing. It would be like me seeing it happen but my body can't react to it. It was either that or involuntary shaking. I swear that I'd smell smoke as if my brain was literally frying. Once I feel it I put down the controller and take a break.

Either way, after my M.R.I., it proved that I'm not prone to it, and if I keep taking precautions then I won't ever experience it again.

Tage
10-07-2010, 11:55 AM
My dad had a seizure when he was three years old cuz his brother and sisters scared him.

Holy shit! hahaha...!

dad
10-07-2010, 12:09 PM
nah, its cause you were playing Naruto, broskees.

Mr. R&B
10-14-2010, 03:36 PM
LOL @ having a seizure being "epic".

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-14-2010, 10:17 PM
i get violent migraines when i play fallout3 then i grab a knive wanting to kill people,i usually calm myself down by busting a nut on some sluts face

Tage
10-15-2010, 12:15 PM
^another way to calm yourself down is by injecting some RadAway - stay on that Rad-X!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2010, 07:54 PM
@tage haha exactly,or better yet stimpaks !! I always forget that

Rame
10-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm glad you liked it.

Sunz of Man
10-19-2010, 07:47 PM
One time me and some friends just got done burning a blunt and we were watching this movie The Machinist. theres this part in there where this kid is on this halloween ride and hes epileptic and he starts to have a seizure. and while this happening in the movie my friend started to have a seizure. we were really high and we thought he just kiddin and making fun of the movie but after a second we realized it was for real. it was some scary shit, he was alright though.