PDA

View Full Version : Tech N9ne - Seepage EP [October 25th] & Bad Season [Halloween]

Frank Sobotka
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
http://images.strangemusicinc.com/t9/pm10/1025presale/T9_Seepage_Cover_FNL.jpg

So I was laying in my hotel room in Paris when Kaliko got the news that his best friend since childhood Chris Buckles just died awaiting a heart. While I was trying to act like I didn't see Kali breaking down , my aunt Susie called crying saying mom was back in the ward. So then thatís when I went to my iPod to escape sadness. While going thru my playlist, I stumbled upon 5 paid for but unused beats from the K.O.D. collection. As much as I wanted to run from them, Seepage was born. To all the people that interview me, I would rather not talk about Seepage simply because I told fans on the Lost Scripts that those would be the last of K.O.D. I thought I could stay clear of K.O.D. but found out there's no way out totally. So until I can figure out how to balance this thing I'd rather not speak on it due my lack of understanding . Hope you enjoy it though! It's more anger than usual. Sorry n shit but thanx. TECH N9NE
http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/

Tech Also has a mixtape dropping with DJ Whoo Kid called Bad Season which will drop around halloween.

Whenís his mixtape dropping?

Tech9 one will be out around the same time as Wyclef, before Halloween. Itís called Bad Season. So far we have E-40, Jay Rock, Too Short. Iíma have Snoop on there. Weíre going to have a whole bunch of people, like, West Coast niggas. And then Iím possibly going to have Banks on there, too. Itís going to be on some sick shit.
http://www.vibe.com/content/whoo-kid-talks-dropping-haiti-anthems-wyclef-giving-tech-n9ne-some-shine

Mcthuggin99
10-04-2010, 07:52 PM
cant wait to hear that mixtape

Mr. R&B
10-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Seepage will be sick.

A pissed off Tech N9ne the best kind of Tech N9ne IMO.

It sucks that he's had some more setbacks recently in his personal life.

But that shit makes for more brutally honest music.

GhettoGnom
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Woho! Fuck the party-Tech!

Mr. R&B
10-06-2010, 06:33 PM
An entire party album wasn't the best idea, Tech's also kinda mad about the reception to it.

He even went as far as to say "You can suck my dick for K.O.D." in an interview regarding how his fans loved the dark shit and complained when he went in an opposite direction on the next joint.

I understand that the personal circumstances and mood while recording K.O.D. were difficult for Tech.

However, up until the last couple of joints Tech always had a good mixture of dark, introspective & party tracks on his albums.

Separating them into three act structures is a very unique approach to making albums, I hope he gets back to that on the next official Tech n9ne album.

As much as I love K.O.D. & The Lost Scripts, and I'm sure I'll love Seepage too, it doesn't have to be all of one or the other.

Any word on that Kabosh album???

I really want that.

Mcthuggin99
10-07-2010, 12:53 PM
i know Tech Doesnt wanna do sad music anymore, but thats not what most of his fans are asking for. they wanna hear that anghellic type shit, that Absolute Power type shit which wasnt that dark at all. it was just unique. Anghellic did have some dark songs but it also had songs like Einstein, Devil Boy, This Ring, Psycho Bitch. thats the Tech N9ne i wanna hear.

i also wish that Tech stops putting Big Scoob and Kutt Kalhoun in his songs.

i like Krizz Kalliko but mostly on hooks. hes a real talented artist

djskillz
10-07-2010, 01:13 PM
^I actually like hearing Big Scoob and Kutt Calhoun on his songs. It's their solo albums that are hit or miss. They usually come correct on Tech songs. Skatterman was the only one that never really clicked with me.

Frank Sobotka
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
i know Tech Doesnt wanna do sad music anymore, but thats not what most of his fans are asking for. they wanna hear that anghellic type shit, that Absolute Power type shit which wasnt that dark at all. it was just unique. Anghellic did have some dark songs but it also had songs like Einstein, Devil Boy, This Ring, Psycho Bitch. thats the Tech N9ne i wanna hear
Exactly.

TGMP was just too much of the exact opposite, he made great 'happy' music on all his other albums.

Mcthuggin99
10-07-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah, like Slacker, Imma Tell, or Here Comes Tecca Ninna, Flash

David Daniel Davis
10-07-2010, 08:43 PM
I have been thinking of copping Skatterman and Snug Brim's l.p. but I hesitated and I cannot find it now; I Googled that guy Manzilla Queen and found a Dontdatehimgirl profile about him; the broad was talking some serious shit about him; one time I Googled one of my old bosses and found him on there also; so all you guys that pissed a broad should beware or you may end up on there.

issues
10-11-2010, 09:20 AM
dNY_MksCrlQ

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-11-2010, 10:27 AM
damn dats great fucking news cannot wait

djskillz
10-11-2010, 06:01 PM
I have been thinking of copping Skatterman and Snug Brim's l.p. but I hesitated and I cannot find it now; I Googled that guy Manzilla Queen and found a Dontdatehimgirl profile about him; the broad was talking some serious shit about him; one time I Googled one of my old bosses and found him on there also; so all you guys that pissed a broad should beware or you may end up on there.

i could hook you up with a link to the S&S album.

David Daniel Davis
10-11-2010, 06:55 PM
i could hook you up with a link to the S&S album.

It would be greatly appreciated.

djskillz
10-11-2010, 08:30 PM
^check your PMs