PDA

View Full Version : Any 5% on this site?

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Any GODS on this muthafucking site?

LORD NOSE
10-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Doctrine Wise - A Few

In The Real Sense - One Or 2

check two
10-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I'm a God

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-06-2010, 01:17 AM
not really, used to be more a few years back

sunny and them are on the NOI shit all the time

ChristO
10-06-2010, 08:35 PM
...gods in the bldg...

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Don’t keep up with current event much do you guys are down to about 1.6% now

but we devils are on the rise at a whapping 26.23%

theheavens
10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
5% Nation of Islam is a stepping stone to traditional Islam. it's a phase before converting to Sunni Islam, like Brother Malcolm X and pretty much everyone else after him. I'm currently a Five Percenter, and I'll convert to traditional Islam when I'm ready

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-06-2010, 11:00 PM
5% Nation of Islam

huh

Compulsion
10-06-2010, 11:19 PM
5% Nation of Islam is a stepping stone to traditional Islam. it's a phase before converting to Sunni Islam, like Brother Malcolm X and pretty much everyone else after him. I'm currently a Five Percenter, and I'll convert to traditional Islam when I'm ready

Very true, well except for the whole part about NOI being a stepping stone to true Islam.. It isn't, sorry.

knewcheeze
10-07-2010, 01:12 PM

don't do that

so called traditional Islam is corrupted

its not the QUran thats nessesarily corrupted

its the interpertation that is corrupted

you going from 5 percent to so called traditional
Islam would be like going from 5th grade
to 4th grade to 3rd grade

the regulations in the Quran to qualify one as Muslim
are made for people who really aren't looking for
perfection.....its almost like Islam for dummies

meat and milk isn't goood for humans at all....

you shouldn't have sex with slaves whom
your right hand posseses.....lol

yeah....don't trade off the highest form
of Islam for an easy to follow version
of Islam for sum savage ass arabs

the highest form of Islam is to strive
to be God...or be God

no crutches

you should study the power struggle that happened
in the history of Muhammadian type Islam

study how the great LITERALIST Ahmad Ben Hanbal was jailed
because he wouldn't agree with INTERPERTATIONALISTS
who was admittedly influenced by the greeks
and plato and them dooshes

the interpertationalist say:"well yes the Quran says Allah has eyes
hands feet but that doesn't mean it literally..
it means...blah blah blah blah"

while the literalist takes the QUran literally
and says
"Allah does have hands, eyes feet....end of story"

so yes....study that power struggle...

and the hierarchy of so called traditional Islam
have done agreat job at hiding this stuff

but you can find this info.....eye found it
in one book on Islam written by a german
scholar

yeah Malcolm X fucked up big time by
fuckin with those spooky greco roman
motherfuckers

they would fuck with Malcolms head

asking him questions like "Malcolm are you white?"

stickin pins in his head

knewcheeze
10-07-2010, 01:16 PM
but back to the original question

the mission eye got to accomplish in life

om snug as a bug in a rug in the
knowledge equality degree

eye do strive to be God but eye don't
feeel om there yet

eye might feel om there for a couple
days but then eye do something
that makes it quite apparent that om
not yet the God

and when eye do feel om God

om not gonna go around telling
people

unless its a hostile situation

StoneMessiah
10-07-2010, 01:34 PM
i am not a 5% i know 5%ers that truly study the lessons. i don't know anyone that i acknowledges the 120 or have their pen that i know of (no disrespect to anyone i do that does) . watch out for the snakes because a lot of cats just quote things they've heard from wu-tang songs and have no idea the true meaning. they memorize the supreme alphabet, mathematics, or the 12 jewels off wikipedia or some other web site just for the cool points. i have the up most respect for the nation. their is so much knowledge to be learned.

*edit like if you ask someone "whats todays math" they tell ya. then you ask them "whats the science" they look at you stupid.

PEACE to the gods & earths

theheavens
10-08-2010, 04:21 PM
huh

that's what it was originally called. the Nation of Gods and Earths is the current title, but that scares the shit out of everybody. anyway, I have the utmost respect for the 5% teachings, it's an amazing organization (I'm a white dude), but Brother Malcolm didn't reach self-actualization until he converted to Sunni Islam. I don't know what other term to use, so I'll say it again: this is just a STEPPING STONE before converting to traditional Islam, like Brother Malcolm.

Dokuro
10-08-2010, 05:58 PM
i was a god then a bomb dropped on Hiroshima and every one ran under the skirt of JC thank asshole

LORD NOSE
10-08-2010, 11:08 PM
this is just a STEPPING STONE before converting to traditional Islam, like Brother Malcolm.

so called traditional Islam ( it's really Islam religionized ) didn't get him out of prison, clean him up, stand him up, or make him known world wide as a well spoken productive man who would stand up and fight a corrupt so called government - his feelings got hurt and he made his decision - what was his real motivation for making that move backwards ?

start at his earliest moments on the podium - then pay close attention to what he became later

anyway - that was Malcolms Path and yours if you chose - but what you wrote came off as this path gots to be the correct one because Brother Malcolm took it - malcolm died in 65 - things have change drastically since then - tactics and paths should also change

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-08-2010, 11:17 PM
so called traditional Islam ( it's really Islam religionized ) didn't get him out of prison, clean him up, stand him up, or make him known world wide as a well spoken productive man who would stand up and fight a corrupt so called government - his feelings got hurt and he made his decision - what was his real motivation for making that move backwards ?

start at his earliest moments on the podium - then pay close attention to what he became later

anyway - that was Malcolms Path and yours if you chose - but what you wrote came off as this path gots to be the correct one because Brother Malcolm took it - malcolm died in 65 - things have change drastically since then - tactics and paths should also change

Traditional Islam didn't turn him front a small time trouble maker into a world class frothing bigot either... luckily he outgrew it and embraced something at least half baked which is what makes him a decent dude.

The path changed because he died... If the point man steps on a land mine and you keep going unphased you're either a lost sheep or a fanatic.

Black Man
10-08-2010, 11:52 PM
that's what it was originally called. the Nation of Gods and Earths is the current title, but that scares the shit out of everybody. anyway, I have the utmost respect for the 5% teachings, it's an amazing organization (I'm a white dude), but Brother Malcolm didn't reach self-actualization until he converted to Sunni Islam. I don't know what other term to use, so I'll say it again: this is just a STEPPING STONE before converting to traditional Islam, like Brother Malcolm.

where/who did you get that information that the original name was the 5% nation of islam?

LORD NOSE
10-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Traditional Islam didn't turn him front a small time trouble maker into a world class frothing bigot either... luckily he outgrew it and embraced something at least half baked which is what makes him a decent dude.

The path changed because he died... If the point man steps on a land mine and you keep going unphased you're either a lost sheep or a fanatic.

from your angle that's how you view the situation

theheavens
10-09-2010, 01:15 AM
where/who did you get that information that the original name was the 5% nation of islam?

that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths. that's how they used to refer to it as at first. 5% author Wakeel Allah uses it in his books. anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam. why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75? hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam. and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam. even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake. NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....

Iron Ninja
10-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Sooo, anyone into Michael Muhammad Knights work?

"The Five Percenters: Islam, Hip-Hop and the Gods of New York"

"Blue Eyed Devil: A Road Odyssey Through Islamic America"

2 Great, comprehensive and positive books for at least anyone from the outside who wants to learn more about The Father Allah, or the legacy of W.D. Fard and Noble Drew Ali. Second one in particular was some pretty cool anecdotes on the authors exhaustive research on Fard.

LORD NOSE
10-09-2010, 11:26 AM
that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths.

show and prove

anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam.

again - go check out how malcolm sounded and looked in his early days on that podium teaching the people what his teacher taught him - then go listen and look at him on the podium when he got back from mecca

why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75?

whatever the reason - it was the worst thing he has done in his life

hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam.

show and prove

and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

lmao - show and prove

I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam.

and what has sunni islam accomplished as far as raising the minds and spirits of black people in america and the world ?

when has sunni islam caused black men to stand up against his open oppressors in america ?

didn't moses stand up against his oppressors ?

didn't king david stand up against his peoples oppressors ?

didn't jesus stand up against played out traditional beliefs in his time ?

The Nation of Gods and Earths and The NOI are indirectly responsible for Hip Hop coming to be - the aggressive commanding voice of God - traditional so called islam could not accomplish this for us

even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake.

people make mistakes -

NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....

brother malcolms letter also says that he was poisoned in mecca while sitting down at the dinner table with his new multi cultural multi racial family - malcolm got caught up and obviously had to make a decision - going backwards to follow an old prophet and his old tactics will get you smashed today - Malcolm got smashed - let's move up and move on

theheavens
10-09-2010, 03:00 PM
you're obviously in a state of denial, not to mention the minority. Brother Malcolm had the right idea, and I will follow his footsteps, as so many others have. one of my close friends is a Sunni Islam imam (former NOI member). he was blinded by the Baptist religion, became a member of the NOI, then rejected the idea of white folks being devilish in nature, and converted to Sunni Islam. we both have high respect for Brother Malcolm. as Malcolm stated in his autobiography, I've never seen such brotherhood before as in traditional Islam. I'm able to talk to folks of all walks of life and it's beautiful. 5% teachings are just a stepping stone for me. can't speak for everyone else. anybody who remains in the NOI or 5% is still my brother, but like Brother Malcolm, I'll eventually reach the real Truth.

WARPATH
10-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Trichina worms

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-10-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm apparently in the 28% (Tax Bracket) which is within the top 10% of the population methinks.

10%ers!

LORD NOSE
10-10-2010, 02:07 AM
I'm apparently in the 28% (Tax Bracket) which is within the top 10% of the population methinks.

10%ers!

lol - nah you are an 85er

theheavens
10-10-2010, 02:33 AM
anybody who doesn't believe in Darwin's natural selection is automatically among the 85%, that's for sure

WARPATH
10-10-2010, 02:42 AM
anybody who doesn't believe in Darwin's natural selection is automatically among the 85%, that's for sure

Look it's an ape that can type. Just sayin...

SKAMPOE
10-10-2010, 02:54 AM
i am not a 5% i know 5%ers that truly study the lessons. i don't know anyone that i acknowledges the 120 or have their pen that i know of (no disrespect to anyone i do that does) . watch out for the snakes because a lot of cats just quote things they've heard from wu-tang songs and have no idea the true meaning. they memorize the supreme alphabet, mathematics, or the 12 jewels off wikipedia or some other web site just for the cool points. i have the up most respect for the nation. their is so much knowledge to be learned.

*edit like if you ask someone "whats todays math" they tell ya. then you ask them "whats the science" they look at you stupid.

PEACE to the gods & earths
werd:yes:

theheavens
10-10-2010, 03:08 AM
Look it's an ape that can type. Just sayin...

you must be that 85% too

WARPATH
10-10-2010, 03:18 AM
you must be that 85% too

you must be new

6oyr4MOtDkI

RAKUMAR
10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Any GODS on this muthafucking site?

Peace to the Gods!! I come in the name of Rakumar Allah Paradise valley out here in the west coast. I dont get on the website much but I was wondering... when is the next wu westcoast show? Do you build day to day? I see todays math as Knowledge Cypher, all being born to all in all, wich is all one. Only the right time and the right place, for me to see this message. I also come in the name of 7ceesU. Lost in a world where the sun dont rise and all the birds choose not to fly the skys there is no time because motion is paused livin like a rebel without no flaws now as I set it off niggas just listen and brothas keep fishin for others that be missin the program of the 8585 got to keep it live and be a ten minus five. stay live! fall into the realm of the wise bebirth of the mind equals god cipher divine.....

check two
10-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Your first post and you joined in 2003? ha ha Welcome here Trouble in Paradise.

ChristO
10-11-2010, 11:24 AM
that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths. that's how they used to refer to it as at first. 5% author Wakeel Allah uses it in his books. anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam. why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75? hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam. and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam. even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake. NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....

ay look, the gods' bringin' me back into actualization...as gods' sun, soo...'10 o'clock [knowledge cipher] now...show & prove since '71...I self am lord and master...for gods' sake...

ChristO
10-11-2010, 11:32 AM

naw, actually that sound like taking a step back, regressing from God to fallen. 5% wasn't created as a stepping stone to sunni islam. naw, this the alpha-omega here. you'll convert when you ready to fall?

ChristO
10-11-2010, 11:45 AM
right, malcom now is in a place where I don't think you'd wanna' be with me. he chose his fate tho'.
ay look, condolenses, but I know his ressurection. he dug that hole for himself, messin' around trying a' raise cain from back out of himself is what for...pardon, slidin' off-subject. I read he was considering getting down with the 5%, before he was assassinated.
ay, now it's about makin' money. ay look though, I'm made, money. pardon, subject is what it is. heavens, I call it the heavins. the 5 boroughs of nyc or nicaea. where I was shot down from. but enough a' that...just for someones to know, I'm in the bldg. for real...

Black Man
10-11-2010, 12:14 PM

Thanks. Wakeel isn't an authority on Allah's nation (nor is he apart of Allah's nation), nor was he there in the beginning. Nor did the name of Allah's nation change. You really don't know.

People really need to stop using other people's name to shield their dirty religion. And stop talking about things you really don't know about.

theheavens
10-11-2010, 04:23 PM
a muslim is a muslim to me, regardless of the sect he belongs to, but I've been convinced by Brother Malcolm, my imam, and others that Sunni Islam is the Truth, which I will follow. I don't have any animosity toward my fellow Five-Percenters or NOI members, but I gotta move on to bigger and better things. Sunni Islam is the most authentic religion I've come across. whatever works for you I guess. also, don't ever insult Brother Malcolm. I'll go to war for that man. he's one of the greatest muslims to ever live, not to mention the greatest black man to ever step foot in America.

check two
10-11-2010, 04:48 PM
It's getting hectic in here.

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 02:00 AM
also, don't ever insult Brother Malcolm. I'll go to war for that man. he's one of the greatest muslims to ever live

he's dead yo - the greatest Muslim to ever live ?

how many muslims have you met and studied ?

the Muslim community under the leadership of Wallace Muhammad has given me so much - they are very valuable to me - Go learn and go grow - The Nation of Gods and Earths also gave allot - but so has the Black Church - i never left any of them - and i don't see one class as being more important than the other - bigger and better things ?

lmao - it's this type of arrogance that's causing so many people to denounce religion all together -

theheavens
10-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I don't insult that squirrel-looking motherfucker elijah muhammad, so get off malcolm's dick. and that manipulator is dead too "yo"

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 02:32 AM
I don't insult that squirrel-looking motherfucker elijah muhammad, so get off malcolm's dick.

no one insulted Malcolm - if it wasn't for Elijah, Malcolm would have died in jail under the name "Satan"

and that manipulator is dead too "yo"

you must be very young ...and very angry

Malcolm was great as a Minister in the N.O.I. - he cleaned up and helped reform many many people - when he got back from Mecca, he started an all BLACK gun club

why do you think he came back and started an all BLACK gun club ?

how do you think the Gubment viewed this move of his ?

who poisoned Malcolm while he was in Mecca ?

who kept bombing his home ?

Why did Elijah WARN Malcolm to stay away from the cameras ?

theheavens
10-12-2010, 02:46 AM
ZRC5jN5I-wU

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 02:54 AM
lmao

_2ttI2YXk_Q

7KCni7e8eLY

if you only KNEW how the NOI works smdh

theheavens
10-12-2010, 03:14 AM
you and I both know that audio tape can be debated to no end; voice imitation, accurate year, etc. I'll take the man's autobiography over a youtube clip any day. he had so much respect for elijah that it scared him to even think that he could do wrong. after all, 13-plus years of brainwashing doesn't just disappear. he would've gladly followed elijah to hell during that time. and speaking of youtube clips, there's a video of farrakhan practically admitting that the NOI planned malcolm's assassination.

ou99aOFzup4

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 03:37 AM
I have the utmost respect for the 5% teachings, it's an amazing organization (I'm a white dude)

the foundation of those teachings is The Supreme Wisdom - the words of Master Fard Muhammad and Elijah

anybody who remains in the NOI or 5% is still my brother

so you keep brotherhood with the disbelievers ?

those who you say practice shirk ?

a muslim is a muslim to me

really ?

I don't have any animosity toward my fellow Five-Percenters or NOI members

fork tongued

you know how vacations are - you go to a new place you've never been to before and you're like "oohhh ahhh" - everything is new, you're a tourist and people are trying to make you feel comfortable so that you can come back and buy more shit from them

the old religion of islam accepts you as a white man - i guess the nation of gods and earths also accepts you as a white man - but the NOI turned you back around at the door so now you wanna fight - lmao - i know the type -

the NOI doesn't plan assassinations -

Mumm Ra
10-12-2010, 03:55 AM
I don't insult that squirrel-looking motherfucker elijah muhammad, so get off malcolm's dick. and that manipulator is dead too "yo"
"bigger and better things"
lol
you sound like a child

theheavens
10-12-2010, 04:05 AM
I'm still a Five-Percenter, and it wasn't the organization that is encouraging me to convert to Sunni Islam. it's Brother Malcolm, my imam, and fellow muslims. the 5% teachings have done their job, and it's time to move on. a grown man can't remain a Five-Percenter all his life. that's like a kid refusing to grow up. why do you think so many former NOI members convert to Sunni Islam? it's a phase, a fad, a stepping stone, etc...then you move on to the real truth

Black Man
10-12-2010, 04:27 AM
I'm still a Five-Percenter, and it wasn't the organization that is encouraging me to convert to Sunni Islam. it's Brother Malcolm, my imam, and fellow muslims. the 5% teachings have done their job, and it's time to move on. a grown man can't remain a Five-Percenter all his life. that's like a kid refusing to grow up. why do you think so many former NOI members convert to Sunni Islam? it's a phase, a fad, a stepping stone, etc...then you move on to the real truth

actually, according to the very definition of the 5%, you're not one. no disrespect, i'm just going by the definition and what you've said in the above. now if you said you're the 85% that would be correct according to that definition and what you said in the above.

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 05:19 AM

if for YOU it's a move upward,then good - go and learn your lessons

quick question

what is the difference between Islam and Sunni Islam ?

knewcheeze
10-12-2010, 12:36 PM
nowhere in the knowledge equality
degree(the defineation of a 5 percenter)
does it say one must believe or think
the white man is the devil
to qualify as a 5 percenter

Malcolm could have gone around the planet
and built with Che guevara and the rest
of the revolutionaries and still kept
his supreme wisdom lessons from Fard

eye mean shit....Fard visited him in
his jail cell out of nowhere

but when you got dudes who
call themselves a hardcore
caucasian brooks brothers
wearing suburbanite claiming
only caucacasian suburbanites
loves che....huh?

yeah...eye can cee how people
would cee the devilishment in
so called white people
and suspect such things

its a shame a few stupid
so called white people gotta
ruin it for all the other so called
white people....lol

and by the way....so called
orthidox muslims are racist
too....they just hide it and keep
it within closed doors until they
get to the masjid where its all
brother this brother that....

fuckin snakes.....

a large percentage of so called
orthidox Muslims don't like
so called black americans

somalians, arabs, pakistani's....

its all brother this brother that until
you wanna marry their daughter....lol

yes...so called orthidox Islam is heavily
influenced by european thought

Islam for dummies

PEACE

theheavens
10-12-2010, 05:38 PM
if for YOU it's a move upward,then good - go and learn your lessons

quick question

what is the difference between Islam and Sunni Islam ?

as opposed to Shia, for example, Sunni doesn't really have hierarchies (i.e., Ayatollah). Shia believe the Prophet Muhammad chose a successor, but Sunni don't believe it. they're both very similar, but Sunni is more evolving and liberal I guess. Sufism, on the other hand, is all about mysticism. Sunnis are the highest population of muslims, followed by Shia.

unlike christians, who fucked up their own religion by coming up with MILLIONS of sects and denominations, Islam really only has 3 main sects, and they were developed soon after after Muhammad's death. no "protestant reformation" bullshit

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Belief - it'll cause you to kill somebody !

theheavens
10-13-2010, 12:20 AM
that goes without saying, but what do you think the Fruit of Islam promotes -- peace? anyway, the three cowards who shot Brother Malcolm were NOI members. I'm sure the NOI felt betrayed by Malcolm. after all, the man had more charisma and personality in one finger than all the ministers in that cult combined! they weren't just losing a brother, they lost the one thing that made their cult seem legit

LORD NOSE
10-13-2010, 01:30 AM
that goes without saying, but what do you think the Fruit of Islam promotes -- peace?

Yes

anyway, the three cowards who shot Brother Malcolm were NOI members.

how are you so sure of this ?

I'm sure the NOI felt betrayed by Malcolm. after all, the man had more charisma and personality in one finger than all the ministers in that cult combined! they weren't just losing a brother, they lost the one thing that made their cult seem legit

i suggest you study more of what Malcolm said and did

theheavens
10-13-2010, 04:52 PM
it's pretty well established that one of the three cowards who got caught was a NOI member, who later converted to Sunni Islam while in prison. only question is, who ordered the hit? all fingers point to elijah

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Islam is not peace. Islam (the Religion) is the greatest threat to western civilization.

There is no such thing as Islamophobia. Bigotry and racism exist, of course—and they are evils that all well-intentioned people must oppose. And prejudice against Muslims or Arabs, purely because of the accident of their birth, is despicable. But like all religions, Islam is a system of ideas and practices. And it is not a form of bigotry or racism to observe that the specific tenets of the faith pose a special threat to civil society. Nor is it a sign of intolerance to notice when people are simply not being honest about what they and their co-religionists believe. -Sam Harris

Harris being a clear thinking Atheist who is conversationally intolerant of religion in generally and quite vocally intolerant of all the idiots who happen to practice Islam.

Mumm Ra
10-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Islam is not peace. Islam (the Religion) is the greatest threat to western civilization.

is the second sentence suppose to prove the first?
is western civilization peace?

LORD NOSE
10-13-2010, 07:46 PM
it's pretty well established that one of the three cowards who got caught was a NOI member, who later converted to Sunni Islam while in prison. only question is, who ordered the hit? all fingers point to elijah

who made him an NOI member ?

what is the name of this well established member ?

why were 3 armed men allowed in the ballroom when Elijah taught Malcolm well the reasons and necessity to have a weapons check at the door ?

all of whose fingers ?

some people were ecstatic to abandoned Elijahs Restricted Laws and Lessons

Especially the Dietary Practices !

...over there.... they can smoke cigarettes, sell alcohol on the block, have wives,grow afros, eat "Skrimps", crab, and catfish...etc.....

all you have to do is believe ....over there ..

no doubt, over there has some benefits - you can benefit and do benefit in every situation if you are looking to benefit -

all communities consist of people - people make mistakes and cause harm intentionally or unintentionally - people do dirt -

ChristO
10-13-2010, 09:12 PM
...also, don't ever insult Brother Malcolm. I'll go to war for that man...
...I tell you what. go to war for me...
...Christ's ressurection asked Simon Peter suh'm. it was a greek word, "Phileo?" it meant, are you even my friend? that incident was recorded as in the book of John 21:15-16.
now, in this day, he gave me his answer. it was phuck philly, yo.
if you know malcom, then do you know his brother, or the one who has a bounty on his head, satan. as in the book of luc' 22:33. if peter made himself my enemy, who gon' now stand in my way from what I'm a' do to him myself?

LORD NOSE
10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
2010 detectives on a case from 1965 in a thread on a websites forum

no progress is being made here -