PDA

View Full Version : Buckwild/Celph Titled album sampler

deeznutz1981
10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
:looking:

http://hulkshare.com/32lim2eu9qnj

I'm sorry but this gotta be album of the year for me off first listen (sampler only). i normally really take time to absorb albums but I'm a 90's head and this shit right here is just incredible. WOW

dont know celph too well but hes dope on this. spitting pure punchlines over some REAL vintage 90's boom bap. he suits these head bangers well but let me know what you all think. enjoy. i'm gonna go pre-order this shit right now and possibly 2 copies even, 1 to bump and the second to grind up and eat in my fuckin breakfast!!!!

deeznutz1981
10-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Miss Those Days
Where I Are

^^^^ just fuckin epic tracks!

fuckmaster sex sounds hilarious and that there will be blood track is fuckin classic already

deeznutz1981
10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
this CD is tough!!! lol

trinking
10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
wow instant buy...celph is dope..check out the gatalog..

Tecknowledgist
10-05-2010, 08:11 PM
fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!

shit!

balls!

THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!

good to see celph getting some credibility by rockin with buck, AOTP slowly getting the respect they deserve

lol at people thinkn the beats are throwaways, fuckin classic joints

Djaminha
10-05-2010, 08:36 PM
fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!

shit!

balls!

THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!

good to see celph getting some credibility by rockin with buck, AOTP slowly getting the respect they deserve

lol at people thinkn the beats are throwaways, fuckin classic joints
Majority of them are trash though...Reef, ap and celph need to for a breakaway group.

TAURO
10-05-2010, 09:44 PM
God damn this sounds good!

claaa7
10-06-2010, 04:01 AM
i'll wait till i can hear the whole thing, but i already know it's gonna be one of the illlest albums of the year. 2010 has been fucking amazing with the releases.

Tecknowledgist
10-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Majority of them are trash though...Reef, ap and celph need to for a breakaway group.

esoteric, king magnetic, planetary, kamachi on the first two albums, vinnie when he wants to be, and the criminally underrated des devious are all dope

block mccloud and journalist are crazy

doap nixon, crypt and king syze were dope at the group's conception but are starting to get boring now

not sure what to say about jus allah lol

deeznutz1981
10-07-2010, 08:36 AM
man you guys are sleeping! anyone else check out these snippits??? i cant fuckin wait for this shit to drop it's gonna feel like 95 all over again! i cant believe these tracks were never used back when they were made. it baffles me

Tecknowledgist
10-07-2010, 02:16 PM
that one track uses the same sample as The Militia Part 3, probably why it was never used

THE MASON
10-07-2010, 02:21 PM
ill check this album out, peeped a few snippets. they sounded dope but ill wait till the whole album drops........ i wont lie, imma mostly get this for Buckwild production but Celph can be ill, i just cant listen to his shit all the time

2010 has been fucking amazing with the releases.

fuck ya man, and its coming to typically the best part of the year as well

Shogah
10-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Buckwild, is my favorite producer, this guy has been involved in most of the important albums during the 90's, his jazzy style never gets boring, even in 21st century.