PDA

View Full Version : Is a Woman capable of Rape and/or Abuse?

Southern Solja
10-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Abuse:
Some people say that abuse works both ways. However, once a man cries "abuse", he either gets laughed at or scolded and never fully taken seriously. Even in the school environment, some girls like to play rough. A little to rough.

I may be a junior in high school, but I can't defend myself against a girl if she wanted to attack me. I'm really short (5'3), weigh only 120lbs, and have very limited muscle mass. I usually get the shaft from some girls (since they don't like dating shorter guys. Why is that?), but some usually take a liking to me, and then they start hitting me. At first it's just light "love" taps, then it starts getting harder, and harder, and harder. Then when I try to hit back (not hard like a punch to the jaw, but between a tap and a hit), then the wanna be quick to fight. Shit's crazy. I know there may be a lot more guys going through something like this then you may think, so I'm just trying to get it out there.

Rape:
This is perhaps one of the most controversial double-standard issues. Many male cases of female-male rape goes unheard since they are not taken seriously. It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on. In even some rare cases, a female could rape a man, get pregnant, and the man would be forced to pay child-support.

For those of you women who may be shaking your head in disbelief at the prospect of a female rapist, consider what a judge said in "Law in Order" considering the issue.

"Either women are equal to men, or they are not."

dad
10-05-2010, 07:53 PM
i'm a senior in high school. and i say , yeah a bitch can rape me, just stay away from my asshole.

Tecknowledgist
10-05-2010, 08:19 PM
For those of you women who may be shaking your head in disbelief at the prospect of a female rapist, consider what a judge said in "Law in Order" considering the issue.

that's good

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Abuse:
Some people say that abuse works both ways. However, once a man cries "abuse", he either gets laughed at or scolded and never fully taken seriously. Even in the school environment, some girls like to play rough. A little to rough.

I may be a junior in high school, but I can't defend myself against a girl if she wanted to attack me. I'm really short (5'3), weigh only 120lbs, and have very limited muscle mass. I usually get the shaft from some girls (since they don't like dating shorter guys. Why is that?), but some usually take a liking to me, and then they start hitting me. At first it's just light "love" taps, then it starts getting harder, and harder, and harder. Then when I try to hit back (not hard like a punch to the jaw, but between a tap and a hit), then the wanna be quick to fight. Shit's crazy. I know there may be a lot more guys going through something like this then you may think, so I'm just trying to get it out there.

i don't know where you live, but in london, the kids these days play fight with girls instead of playing kiss chase. if a boy starts on a girl and the girl likes that boy then the girl would reciprocate by wrestling with him. if a boy starts on a girl and the girl has no interest in him then she would hold the palm of her hand in his face to signify that she ain't interested in 'playing' with him. you did say that it starts with just light 'love' taps, instead of trying to fight them you might as well just tickle them to death. if they're interested in you then they'll love the bodily contact.

Rape:
This is perhaps one of the most controversial double-standard issues. Many male cases of female-male rape goes unheard since they are not taken seriously. It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on. In even some rare cases, a female could rape a man, get pregnant, and the man would be forced to pay child-support.

the bit about the strap-on made me lol. it'd be really difficult for a woman to rape a man. she'd definitely have to tie him down good and proper to make sure he can't move and then she's gotta worry about getting him hard, unless she just wanted to rape him with a strap-on.

it's so much easier for men to rape women/men. therefore, women are not equal to men where rape is concerned.

dad
10-05-2010, 09:14 PM
^ you have alot experience in this topic?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-05-2010, 10:05 PM
yep, i rape men on the reg.

LORD NOSE
10-05-2010, 10:48 PM
It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on.

lmao - classic line

dad
10-05-2010, 10:51 PM

uhmmm, wanna hang out?

Compulsion
10-06-2010, 04:36 AM

Awesome.

Frank Sobotka
10-06-2010, 06:21 AM
I'm not saying women aren't capable of rape but unless you're ugly as fuck men won't say no that quickly.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-06-2010, 10:30 AM
It's true. I'll take head from anything.

Queen Of Poetry
10-06-2010, 01:20 PM
I think there r men out there that r stand up guys like husbands or those in committed relationship that even if a fine woman were to get butt booty naked in front of him and try to get at him, they would say no...............

With that being said...............I think that a man could possibly get raped. If a woman touches u and u say no, then it's rape. Right?

Dokuro
10-06-2010, 04:28 PM
ya woman are completely capable of rap

yuki-onna tried to rape me twice and shes not a bad looking woman i'm just happly married

pro.Graveface
10-07-2010, 03:28 AM
thiese are low level hungry entityz, thiese do not care about duality, thats why we got fruitcakes he-females and she-malez gayz and lesbo'z, spiritz/entityz takin over bodyz in pubic ages, uncontiouss acting of a soul, if thiese are loving personz (most of em are) then their in 1 of the 870000 experiences of life to become enlightened,

pro.Graveface
10-07-2010, 03:31 AM
In the dimensionz of the divine, there is no duality

pro.Graveface
10-07-2010, 03:42 AM
the path of life is spiritual , when this is understand by mind and body all is equal to 1, the 1 divine, WHO SEES ALL and UNDERSTANDZ ALL, no need to worry kuz we all are protected by the life-force, itz within your body and itz not you , you all are part of this like it or not! recist only brings problemz

pro.Graveface
10-07-2010, 03:51 AM
role with the Sun, kuz he is your father haha Earth/Moon is your mother, let go of the mother return to the Sun, mother's system is the illusion because she loves you and try to keep you here by the surroundingz of material and family, so life's path in the fisical world is to find spiritual balance between Earth and Sun so you are truly free no above no beneath but 1 with the life force

Lex Lugor
10-07-2010, 04:12 AM
http://mirror.servut.us/kuvat/meinung/lol_wut_pear_chinese.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
^

lolz

Dokuro
10-07-2010, 03:29 PM
thiese are low level hungry entityz, thiese do not care about duality, thats why we got fruitcakes he-females and she-malez gayz and lesbo'z, spiritz/entityz takin over bodyz in pubic ages, uncontiouss acting of a soul, if thiese are loving personz (most of em are) then their in 1 of the 870000 experiences of life to become enlightened,

dude i'm a yokai (spirits/entity's) but ..uh... i'm not responsible for homosexuality nether are the rest of my brothers and you cant blame abstracts (fairies/muses/nymphs/celestials) ether because there neither male or female and i don't know what you learned a human cannot become possessed by any manner of yokai or any other demon for that matter

homosexuality come from biological impulses in the brain your born that way

aproxx. 90% of attraction is biological (smell) about 10% psych that in it self is evident to that opinion you cant fight who you are

god human piss me off trust me if i could possess you id kill you all

Dokuro
10-07-2010, 03:46 PM
dont blame us for your problems
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277/meow_loco/yokai.jpg
http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/o/loneanimator/Yokai_Tanuki.jpg
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/images/ykW%20parade%20crowd%201.jpg
were people just like you
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090803164428/gantz/images/thumb/6/6f/Boss.jpg/180px-Boss.jpg
but remember you test us we can kick you ass
http://sunfizz98.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sc4-shura.jpg

oh yah just because the majority of us can shapeshift doesn't mean we don't have genders ether so don't start bringing that up

but lets get back to the point

woman tend to more emotionally abusive then men and that hurts more then a fist

SL33
10-07-2010, 03:47 PM
women can rape and abuse. there are tons of examples in judical practice.

TSA
10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
hell yeah women can rape men, and do it all the time.

LONDON!
10-08-2010, 06:26 AM
i don't know about all this other shit, but i know chump pussy little creatures that 'think' in there nasty little simpleton minds that there females are capable of sex offending just like your typical garden variety, generic, chump, faggot, rapist sex offenders pussy's

sex offender bitches can voyeur, peeping tom, stalk and rape and molest underage kids that are not physically able to defend themselves just like any other chump, faggot, rapist, sex offender

theirs been countless of cases in the media

pro.Graveface
10-08-2010, 09:50 AM
what does the smell sence do with 1? itz producing thoughtz! thoughtz are gravez picked up by the brain, part of , but not you!
and
yeah I agree on this women can rape and abuse,

pro.Graveface
10-08-2010, 11:49 AM
yo Dane , what kind are you?
PEACE

Dokuro
10-08-2010, 01:18 PM
are you asking what kind i'm smocking or what kind of demon i'm i

humboldt kush
http://fadedfools.com/medical_marijuana/xxx_og_kush.jpg

Dark-neutral
yokai

im in the sig and the avatar

Dokuro
10-08-2010, 01:20 PM
http://www.e-shigaraki.org/design/img/knowledge/tanuki-e.gif

remember rape is about power and regardless of gender every one wants power

pro.Graveface
10-09-2010, 01:30 PM
cool yeah I still tinkz itz in the in the thought formz picked up by the brain , negativ thoughtz about power, peeps THINK they have power over another being, thats the illusion, back to da yōkai, yeah I smoke the buddah and check this site (Im not good in postin pictures but I regonaize you fam)
PEACE
http://pinktentacle.com/2009/10/anatomy-of-japanese-folk-monsters/

WARPATH
10-09-2010, 04:32 PM
abuse:

I may be a junior in high school, but i can't defend myself against a girl if she wanted to attack me. I'm really short (5'3), weigh only 120lbs, and have very limited muscle mass. I usually get the shaft from some girls (since they don't like dating shorter guys. Why is that?), but some usually take a liking to me, and then they start hitting me. At first it's just light "love" taps, then it starts getting harder, and harder, and harder. Then when i try to hit back (not hard like a punch to the jaw, but between a tap and a hit), then the wanna be quick to fight. Shit's crazy. I know there may be a lot more guys going through something like this then you may think, so i'm just trying to get it out there.

Rape:

For those of you women who may be shaking your head in disbelief at the prospect of a female rapist, consider what a judge said in "law in order" considering the issue.

"either women are equal to men, or they are not."

lol

pro.Graveface
10-10-2010, 07:54 AM
my wife used to chase me with a katana!