PDA

View Full Version : surveillance of the people

7EL7
10-12-2005, 11:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/serenityd1/camera.gif

more conspiracy theories or truth ?

akira kurosawa
10-13-2005, 03:18 AM
come to London. you'll see CCTV on all busy streets. has crime gone down? no. it's actually increased. so why are they there? very simple - to protect and keep a look on the states assets. to keep a close eye on the public incase of any potential threat from those who oppose the system. that's all.

LHX
10-13-2005, 06:55 AM
truth

use it to your advantage

who has shit to hide?

blackwisdom
10-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Number one priority to any govt. is protection of it's assets. I know surveilliance was on Brother Tupac and Christopher, but where are the tapes, etc? I can go on, but its to protect property and interests of the owners of the "film."

Take it easy
Peace

LHX
10-13-2005, 11:57 AM
and our bodies are all assets of the government

the government does not want anybody to die

they just want 100% obedience in your actions

as they try to control outerspace
or
something equally ridiculous and destined to fail

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 01:02 PM
yep ... most powers are elected dictatorships in the west...

and what does a ruler want.. obedience

you do that either by being a damn good ruler.. but unfortunately.. Platos Philisopher King wont come soon..

a crap leader will keep his asssets under control by any means possible..

LHX
10-13-2005, 02:00 PM
the way i see it

people have been tricked into desiring imaginary goals and doing stupid things to acheive these goals

and then
rules have been implemented to prevent people from doing things that they have been tricked into wanting to do

so everybody is scared to do things that they desire to do
but
their desire is caused by trick knowledge

it is a trap
and a mess

Machete
10-13-2005, 06:12 PM
so why are they there? very simple - to protect and keep a look on the states assets. to keep a close eye on the public incase of any potential threat from those who oppose the system. that's all.I'm afraid it isn't that simple. I spent a lot of the past few years focusing only the negative of most things. As usual though, it's a double edged sword. How about your moms was gunned down and the only person to see it was that camera? I'm well aware that it is abused for other reasons, but for increasing the chances of finding a killer, it's a good canidate. People don't think about things like this until it hits home.

LHX
10-13-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm afraid it isn't that simple. I spent a lot of the past few years focusing only the negative of most things. As usual though, it's a double edged sword. How about your moms was gunned down and the only person to see it was that camera? I'm well aware that it is abused for other reasons, but for increasing the chances of finding a killer, it's a good canidate. People don't think about things like this until it hits home.
this post was brought to you by the U.S. Government (tm)

EyeHyeAm
10-13-2005, 06:53 PM
^ lol, word. If they used those cameras to catch murderers, then why do we still put people in jail for murder? Those satelites aren't up there for monitoring weather.

Machete
10-13-2005, 07:05 PM
You are a confused child. Freedom vs. security is not a new concept.

LHX
10-13-2005, 07:19 PM
sorry man

dint mean to be a dick

it just dont seem like security is possible

i am not enthusiastic about seeing anybody perish
but
it ultimately comes down to self savior

peace is harsh

K.E.G.
10-13-2005, 07:44 PM
its because the secret societies of guaranteed alliance and power are inside of their own community and can't comprehend or understand what really needs to be done for wealthy countries' blessed PEOPLE all PEOPLE, the real PEOPLE who have to live with the successes and mistakes. It also seems that if something will be taken over, it will be taken over during the rapid technological advancing eras and such a revolt needs to be observed with such a loss of trust.

akira kurosawa
10-13-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm afraid it isn't that simple. I spent a lot of the past few years focusing only the negative of most things. As usual though, it's a double edged sword. How about your moms was gunned down and the only person to see it was that camera? I'm well aware that it is abused for other reasons, but for increasing the chances of finding a killer, it's a good canidate. People don't think about things like this until it hits home. that has nothing to do with the point i was making nor the REAL reason to why CCTV is installed, which is what my post explains. of course, it can be "used" as a means to collect and capture information of a particular crime, but my argument is that the soul purpose of CCTV isn't for the wellbeing or safety of the public, (as it so claims to be) but a means to protect it's private property. do you honestly believe that the government would spend billions purely for the safety of the public?

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2005, 02:26 AM
it fucks up the graffiti spots, i hate security cameras

LHX
10-14-2005, 10:45 AM
It also seems that if something will be taken over, it will be taken over during the rapid technological advancing eras and such a revolt needs to be observed with such a loss of trust.
this gets my vote for 'post of the month'

i want everybody to print this out and hang it under their eyelids

Golden_Armz
10-15-2005, 01:53 PM
London aka Big Brother

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2005, 02:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/serenityd1/camera.gif

more conspiracy theories or truth ?
good topic, i hate those things, they're all over the place

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2005, 02:48 PM
it fucks up the graffiti spots, i hate security cameras
thats the exact point, they prevent doing anything apart from just "being normal" and keep walking. You cant do anything around those things, thats why they help towards making everyone like Robots on a track, predictible and un-eventful.

LHX
10-15-2005, 03:09 PM
do you know how much goes thru my head when i am walking?

you wanna talk space travel?

Prince Rai
10-15-2005, 03:11 PM
id rather speak about slime

Born Ruler I
10-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Along with the camera is the 'doublespeak' with text messaging and the merging of words into a new code.

1984 was brilliant in its projection of such ideas.

Conformity is ever increasing as governments attempt to label dissention as 'treason.'

The 'with us or against us' mindstate adds to such an environment.

However, it is very human to rebel.

One

LHX
10-17-2005, 11:35 AM
its not really rebelling at this point

its more like the body trying to fight an infection

the immune system works externally as well as internally

Born Ruler I
10-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Rebelling would be analogous to antibodies, there is no difference.

Resistance is resistance.

One

LHX
10-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Rebelling would be analogous to antibodies, there is no difference.

Resistance is resistance.

One
i cannot disagree with this

LordReveal
10-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Killah Priest's lyrics on "Information" were kind of prophetic, were they not?

SubtleEnergies
10-17-2005, 06:07 PM
In Sydney they have a camera like every ten meters in the city. I know for a fact no one is watching them for crime.

LORD NOSE
06-10-2011, 01:49 PM
up