PDA

View Full Version : c7 presents Roc Marciano - "Caviar: The Album" (18 bangers)

claaa7
10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
i took some time off to put together and bang this compilation of music from the man responsible for one of this years best albums. if you haven't picked up "Marcberg" yet do both yourself and Rock Marcy a favor in doing so, and if you haven't heard the guy before maybe this ill album can make you interested. excluding anything from The UN album, the "Strength & Honor" mixtape and of course his official 2010 debut this mix consists of his guest apperances and non-album tracks. it spans from 1999 to 2009 and has production from Pete Rock, The P Brothers, Marco Polo, Large Professor, Just Blaze, Roc Raida, Ray West, Arabian Knight and others. Around 70 minutes of fresh caviar on wax.

http://www.unkut.com/images/marciano-train.jpg
ROC MARCIANO - "CAVIAR: THE ALBUM" (http://www.mediafire.com/?7lig79n4ek5qgt6#1)
01. "Long Time Coming"
02. "Out Of Control" (w. The P Brothers)
03. "The Regulators" (w. X-Ecutioners & Sly Boogie)
04. "Marcberri Interlude"
05. "Lay It Down" (w. Marco Polo)
06. "Graveyard Shiftin'" (w. DJ Babu & Cali Agents)
07. "Here We Go Again" (w. The Flipmode Squad)
08. "The Joint" (w. Das Racist)
09. "Caviar" (w. The P Brothers)
10. "Think Differently" (w. Tragedy Khadafi, Causual & Vordul Mega)
11. "Short Race" (w. GZA/Genius)
12. "Firepower"
13. "Like Thiss"
14. "Swordfish (Marco Polo Remix)" (w. Pumpkinhead)
15. "Money" (w. El Da Sensei & Reef)
16. "As Long As It's Real" (w. The P Brothers)
17. "The Heist" (w. Busta Rhymes, Raekwon & Ghostface Killah)
18. "It's So G"

GhettoGnom
10-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks.. Marcberg is pure greatness, but I haven't heard much from him except it, so looking forward to this.

MaskedAvenger
10-06-2010, 09:22 AM
niiiiiiiiiice! ill be checking this

TAURO
10-06-2010, 09:33 AM
cool, im downloading now.

famenchuan
10-06-2010, 10:15 AM
oh shit. Thank C. Still waiting on the bumpy knuckes one from you.

fatboybrandon
10-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the mix, it looks like there's stuff I don't have on there. Roc Marciano (http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/09/visualize-essence-of-street-reality-roc.html) is one of the more promising MCs who's been floating for awhile so he's got random songs here and there you have to dig for. I get the feeling he's gonna change the game with a classic album sooner or later, this mix looks like a good example of that.

UncontrolledSubstans
10-06-2010, 12:33 PM
This track should be on here:

F9gpyHbOaQk

He spazzes out on that track.

"Yo, yo
Testimonial flow, ceremonial head on the trophy,nigga
Tryin to ghost me, froze like frozen meat, the mosey on down
So low key, load up the soldier beat, diplomacy blow up the freestyles
Written or sold release, supposed to be wild
Some low-key shit, police stick, BLAOW!
Suffer the bust of your meat, that ain't the least of it
The beast is a dick, freakin this, believin this, the secret is
Beat at this so we can live and feed the kids"

claaa7
10-06-2010, 12:51 PM
^ thx man can you post an mp3 of that, don't think i ever heard that. where's that from?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-06-2010, 12:55 PM
shit is banging son good look on dis comp claaa7

THE MASON
10-06-2010, 04:46 PM
thanks for this

i never heard much from Roc except for the few features he did with Wu members or on Think Differently.

i definitely wanted to check his new album, heard only good things.... im just suspect to buy music from artists i dont know much about

Taskmaster2112
10-06-2010, 05:17 PM
thanks for this

i never heard much from Roc except for the few features he did with Wu members or on Think Differently.

i definitely wanted to check his new album, heard only good things.... im just suspect to buy music from artists i dont know much about

definitely take the risk and buy "Marcberg". it's worth every penny. its my favorite hip hop album of the year so far. not one skippable track on the whole album.

famenchuan
10-06-2010, 05:45 PM
that download link aint working.

GhettoGnom
10-06-2010, 06:03 PM
No point in being suspect about Marcberg.

claaa7
10-06-2010, 07:04 PM
that download link aint working.

works fine for me? i'll re-up it tomorrow if you don't get it working b4

famenchuan
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
works fine for me? i'll re-up it tomorrow if you don't get it working b4

when i click on download, it says file not found

THE MASON
10-06-2010, 08:42 PM
link works fine, try refreshing a few times, that always works for me

after hearing this, i am goin to buy Marcberg as soon as i get my money straight....... definitely was sleepin

UncontrolledSubstans
10-07-2010, 01:49 AM
^ thx man can you post an mp3 of that, don't think i ever heard that. where's that from?

Here ya go: http://www.zshare.net/audio/81221911dcf3b1bb/

Don't really know where it is from tho.

claaa7
10-07-2010, 03:44 PM
yo Fame, did you get that link working? it seems to be working fine for everyone else but i know you're a big Marciano/that type of vintage hardcore NY shit so i want you to hear this one. let me know and i'll re-up it to megaupload asap. peace

for those who banged this yet, how do you feel about it?

THE MASON
10-07-2010, 04:09 PM
i found it to be a really good comp. and being someone not that familiar with the music, this was a real dope showcase of music. it definitely mad me wanna go get some official joints.

the flow was good on here, and there is a good mix of sounds. production is ridiculous. obviously Marciano got a good ear for beats that fit his particular style, which hard hitting lyrics. i have given it two or three listens since i downloaded and i am still listening to it.

you got a good ear for this type of shit C7, maybe you should arrange albums professionally lol

peace + rep

famenchuan
10-07-2010, 04:24 PM
yo Fame, did you get that link working? it seems to be working fine for everyone else but i know you're a big Marciano/that type of vintage hardcore NY shit so i want you to hear this one. let me know and i'll re-up it to megaupload asap. peace

for those who banged this yet, how do you feel about it?

nah, dont know why. all the other stuff u post Im able to download. It does not work on my comp at work either. I think it is that rar file. If you can do it on megaupload, that would be great.

UncontrolledSubstans
10-07-2010, 04:30 PM
When we are at Roc Marciano i just want to bump this track:

V2sGNjkIUCo

Marciano totally spazzes out on that track. One of few verses that gives me the chill.

claaa7
10-07-2010, 06:28 PM
nah, dont know why. all the other stuff u post Im able to download. It does not work on my comp at work either. I think it is that rar file. If you can do it on megaupload, that would be great.

a new .rar file uploaded to megaupload this time, megaupload gives the message that the file is temporarily unavailable sometimes these days but just try later if that's the case. peace

MIRROR: MEGAUPLOAD LINK DOWNLOAD (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZMBI45I0)

claaa7
10-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Here ya go: http://www.zshare.net/audio/81221911dcf3b1bb/

Don't really know where it is from tho.

aah that shit is from Easy Mo Bee's album "Oddysey 2000", i didn't even remember Roc Marcy was on that joint but haven't heard that LP much and it was years. dope track as fuck tho. should definitely been included somewhere on "Caivar: The Album", props + rep

Frank Sobotka
10-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Props.

By the way, tell me more about this UN.
I've only heard them on PeteStrumentals and am curious about more material.

claaa7
10-18-2010, 02:00 PM
i don't know too much about them more than they were 4 guys and Roc Marciano were pretty much the lead MC. i think they hail from Long Island, New York... they first appeared on "PeteStrumentals" as u said with 2 incredible joints and in 2005 they came out with their one and only album - "U N Or U Out". definitely check for that, i think it's out of print but if you can find it i strongly recommend you to pick up a copy. u should download it asap, crazy production work from Pete Rock, Large Professor, Oddisee and The UN crew themeselves.

djskillz
10-18-2010, 02:06 PM
downloading now. i owe you rep.

famenchuan
10-18-2010, 02:10 PM
i don't know too much about them more than they were 4 guys and Roc Marciano were pretty much the lead MC. i think they hail from Long Island, New York... they first appeared on "PeteStrumentals" as u said with 2 incredible joints and in 2005 they came out with their one and only album - "U N Or U Out". definitely check for that, i think it's out of print but if you can find it i strongly recommend you to pick up a copy. u should download it asap, crazy production work from Pete Rock, Large Professor, Oddisee and The UN crew themeselves.

Yea they def from Strong Island. Hempstead to be exact. Mike Raw is my fav. Personal classic.

Frank Sobotka
10-18-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm broke as fuck, I'm going to download it.

But I'll check that album out, if I can find it.