PDA

View Full Version : What is Islam in the True Sense ?

LORD NOSE
10-07-2010, 12:31 PM
???

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Islam is Search for Truth. God is the Truth.

None of the religion, none of the mythology. Truth.

Not what Jesus preached, not what Muhammad preached. The Truth.

Some real talk shit.

JASPER BEARDLY
10-08-2010, 01:53 AM
RZA : To me, Buddha taught Islam. Islam means peace. That's what he brought to the world. He brought peace. Peace is translated as the absence of confusion. So Buddha walked around this world confused, so confused that he left his wife and kid, left his riches and his family, to find himself. When he found himself, he found what? Peace. He was no longer confused. He became enlightened. He became awakened. Because peace is the absence of all confusion - that's what Islam is.

Urban_Journalz
10-08-2010, 09:20 AM
The way of life taught by all Prophets and Wise men of every age. Indeed, Buddha did teach Islam, as did Thoth, as did Lao Tzu. Although it may be said, that Thoth and Lao Tzu taught a much higher form of Islam, one that was designed for people who have grasped the basic concepts of self-denial and harnessing control over the animalistic desires, has controlled the chaos of emotion and learned to identify the divinity within himself, it is still the same core teaching as that brought by Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, and all other Prophets, Messengers and Wise Men that preceeded him (pbuh), from Adam (pbuh) on down. That's my opinion.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-08-2010, 04:14 PM
My point is that the Quran is not true Islam. It's Mohammad's understanding of Islam.

Even if Mohammad had glimpsed the Fire of Truth and become Illuminatus, he is not the Fire of Truth. He may have seen the light but as a human he could not understand it all. At best the Quran is a human attempt at explaining the unknowable. Its a damn good attempt. Even if he had seen it we wouldn't understand it the way he did and he wouldn't understand the way it actually was.

Basically it comes down to Plato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4XXItJYFKA&feature=player_embedded#!

Dokuro
10-08-2010, 05:00 PM
a lie

LORD NOSE
10-08-2010, 10:26 PM
My point is that the Quran is not true Islam. It's Mohammad's understanding of Islam.

At best the Quran is a human attempt at explaining the unknowable. Its a damn good attempt. Even if he had seen it we wouldn't understand it the way he did and he wouldn't understand the way it actually was.

The way of life taught by all Prophets and Wise men of every age. Indeed, Buddha did teach Islam, as did Thoth, as did Lao Tzu. Although it may be said, that Thoth and Lao Tzu taught a much higher form of Islam, one that was designed for people who have grasped the basic concepts of self-denial and harnessing control over the animalistic desires, has controlled the chaos of emotion and learned to identify the divinity within himself, it is still the same core teaching as that brought by Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, and all other Prophets, Messengers and Wise Men that preceeded him (pbuh), from Adam (pbuh) on down. That's my opinion.

good build

Islam as i see it can not be limited to any book or prophet of any time - 1400 years ago, the tactics and tools that Muhammad had to use won't work in establishing True Islam in this world today -

the stories of the prophets and angelic beings (Messengers), are they just stories, OR are these stories of REAL people ?

if they are real people, know that according to the story there is a blood line - meaning a family that all of the prophets come out of - ALL of them - how would YOU recognize them today ?

would you be one of those who would label them false prophets just like the ignorant did back in the days of the prophets of old ?

what did they ignore that cause them to make these judgments ?

what does the SCRIPTURES say about the future of such family ?

how far have you looked -

Questions not directed exclusively to the 2 quoted

Black Man
10-08-2010, 10:37 PM

Even if Mohammad had glimpsed the Fire of Truth and become Illuminatus, he is not the Fire of Truth. He may have seen the light but as a human he could not understand it all. At best the Quran is a human attempt at explaining the unknowable. Its a damn good attempt. Even if he had seen it we wouldn't understand it the way he did and he wouldn't understand the way it actually was.

Basically it comes down to Plato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4XXItJYFKA&feature=player_embedded#!

One cannot qualify or disqualify another person's understanding on the premise of them not having or not being able to understand.

Black Man
10-08-2010, 10:41 PM
good build

Islam as i see it can not be limited to any book or prophet of any time - 1400 years ago, the tactics and tools that Muhammad had to use won't work in establishing True Islam in this world today -

the stories of the prophets and angelic beings (Messengers), are they just stories, OR are these stories of REAL people ?

if they are real people, know that according to the story there is a blood line - meaning a family that all of the prophets come out of - ALL of them - how would YOU recognize them today ?

would you be one of those who would label them false prophets just like the ignorant did back in the days of the prophets of old ?

Questions not directed exclusively to the 2 quoted

peace

WARPATH
10-10-2010, 01:40 AM
good build

Indeed.

Tall tales of real people. But the truth is stranger than fiction.

We are all related.

Happens all the time.

I don't think people ignore. Everyone has their own ideology of what it should be.

Man made God in his image and his (man's) limits.

I don't know.

I took the red pill and sometimes I wish I hadn't.

LORD NOSE
10-10-2010, 05:52 PM
SO can we establish that Islam is much bigger than any of us correct ?

so US as People are obviously far far away from being the true living breathing definition of Islam - Man just cannot seem to fix his problems non-violently - in any BELIEF there is DOUBT -

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-10-2010, 10:31 PM
@Black Man, I'm not saying Mohammad was or wasn't a prophet. I'm saying I don't think its possible for a person to understand God. The only way to comprehend God is to become God. Like the concept of omnipotence can not be understood without having omniscience or omnipotence. How cane one try to explain what everything feels like or knowing everything?

I mean people can call the universe chaotic, but it isn't. It follows very exact rules that effect everything. The universe is ordered to the point of giving the illusion of Chaos. God as the embodiment of truth (rather then human knowledge) is this information. Its the universe. We as humans are in total awe of existence because we're just smart enough to perceive but not smart enough to actually comprehend. We're aware that its happening and we've begun to rationalize how its happening, but we haven't come close to understand why.

We can figures out the what, the when, and sometimes the how. But we still don't know a why or a who. Science can tell you what, when, and how. It can't tell tell you why. Why is the question that resonates most with our understanding. That's all we need. We've got half the picture and its great, but we want to see the other half. The only difference between theism and atheism, is that theism in some form presumes that there is a why. Atheism is presuming there isn't a why. But whether or not the answer exists, we need to ask it. Its what makes us human.

WARPATH
10-10-2010, 10:50 PM

so US as People are obviously far far away from being the true living breathing definition of Islam - Man just cannot seem to fix his problems non-violently - in any BELIEF there is DOUBT -

Maybe Islam is THE idea that nobody can agree on.

Black Man
10-11-2010, 11:34 AM
@Black Man, I'm not saying Mohammad was or wasn't a prophet. I'm saying I don't think its possible for a person to understand God. The only way to comprehend God is to become God. Like the concept of omnipotence can not be understood without having omniscience or omnipotence. How cane one try to explain what everything feels like or knowing everything?

I mean people can call the universe chaotic, but it isn't. It follows very exact rules that effect everything. The universe is ordered to the point of giving the illusion of Chaos. God as the embodiment of truth (rather then human knowledge) is this information. Its the universe. We as humans are in total awe of existence because we're just smart enough to perceive but not smart enough to actually comprehend. We're aware that its happening and we've begun to rationalize how its happening, but we haven't come close to understand why.

We can figures out the what, the when, and sometimes the how. But we still don't know a why or a who. Science can tell you what, when, and how. It can't tell tell you why. Why is the question that resonates most with our understanding. That's all we need. We've got half the picture and its great, but we want to see the other half. The only difference between theism and atheism, is that theism in some form presumes that there is a why. Atheism is presuming there isn't a why. But whether or not the answer exists, we need to ask it. Its what makes us human.

Basically, you were trying to qualify and quantify who and what muhammad (and other people) was based on what you 'think'. The thing is you don't know and you speak as if you do. You yourself are at a stage of asking questions because you really don't know. It seems that in your frustrations which rises from you not being able to know and understand causes you to lash out on others who are spoken of in a sense of enlightenment because you haven't obtained that state of being. In other words, stop hatin!

You're not being critical, your not thinking critical, you're just hating.

Black Man
10-11-2010, 11:38 AM

Peace. If you feel or it's your understanding that Islam is bigger than you, that's peace. I don't see Islam being bigger than me (or anyone for that matter). Nor do I see 'US as People' being far far away from being the true living breathing definition of Islam. However that's based on my understanding of Islam and 'Us as People'. I'll say, from what I've about it Islam isn't a destination.

I'm not trying to take away from your understanding by any means.

In no way do I claim to have the one and only definition of understanding of Islam...for the most part, I think everybody's understanding to some degree is right according to what they know.

the silencer
10-11-2010, 01:11 PM
peace

submitting to god's will, the will of the nature and of the universe. Or really just being IN TUNE and at peace with that.

it's actually a lot like the Tao...i wrote a thread in this section about that years ago

THE MASON
10-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Islam, Tao, Brahman, Nirvana - call it what you will, all are a manifestation of harmony between man and the flow of the universe (or God if you please)

Islam is just another word, that is all, nothing but a word and words are not accurate representations of manifestations, therefore words in scriptures do not accurately portray any manifest truths, just merely words written by one person.

if these scriptures were truly conceived by man through a higher power (god or the universe) they could not exist in themselves, since words are not accurate representations of universal existence.

to be is to simply be, to live in peace is the ultimate truth.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Basically, you were trying to qualify and quantify who and what muhammad (and other people) was based on what you 'think'. The thing is you don't know and you speak as if you do. You yourself are at a stage of asking questions because you really don't know. It seems that in your frustrations which rises from you not being able to know and understand causes you to lash out on others who are spoken of in a sense of enlightenment because you haven't obtained that state of being. In other words, stop hatin!

You're not being critical, your not thinking critical, you're just hating.

No, I'm saying that humans naturally distort the truth by being human. What we "know" or believe is not the truth. It is at best the truth through the eyes of man. My point is that none of the prophets are right because they're all different. But they all were inspired by something. Be it Buddha, Confucius, Moses, Christ, Mohammad, etc. They all believed they found communion with a higher level of understanding. But that doesn't mean they understood. They just understood better then others. Understanding is a pretty lofty goal. Perhaps not impossible, but do you actually think Mohammad knew everything? Or just that he knew more then you? I'm talking about total understanding. Mohammad accordingly doesn't appear to have total understanding. Which is why he is about serving God. His talk is about the search for peace. Buddha appears to have actually achieved total peace and understanding according to his story.

Basically Buddha at least appears to understand. Mohammad is clearly still caught up in theism. Stepping stones. Mohammad is clearly just another man even if he communed with knowledge he did not become all knowing.

Mohammad did not achieve omnipotence. Therefore his is not the end all be all.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
peace

submitting to god's will, the will of the nature and of the universe. Or really just being IN TUNE and at peace with that.

it's actually a lot like the Tao...i wrote a thread in this section about that years ago

Islam, Tao, Brahman, Nirvana - call it what you will, all are a manifestation of harmony between man and the flow of the universe (or God if you please)

Islam is just another word, that is all, nothing but a word and words are not accurate representations of manifestations, therefore words in scriptures do not accurately portray any manifest truths, just merely words written by one person.

if these scriptures were truly conceived by man through a higher power (god or the universe) they could not exist in themselves, since words are not accurate representations of universal existence.

to be is to simply be, to live in peace is the ultimate truth.

Exactly. True Islam is a lofty goal. Mohammad did not appear to practice True Islam. The Koran inherently distorts what is by putting it through the mind of man. You can't understand by reading a book. It can lead you to the path, but you must walk it alone.

THE MASON
10-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Its not a lofty goal, because its not a goal. its something achievable but you would have to go through hardships, both physically, emotionally, and spiritually and most are not willing to put themselves to that test.

and the ones that say they are, or did. never truly gave themselves to the ebbs and flows of the universe. words cannot replaces actions

you are close, but imo you still are viewing Islam or True Islam as something, when really it just is. thus, there is no said goal to strive for when you consider this.

Black Man
10-12-2010, 03:19 AM
No, I'm saying that humans naturally distort the truth by being human. What we "know" or believe is not the truth. It is at best the truth through the eyes of man. My point is that none of the prophets are right because they're all different. But they all were inspired by something. Be it Buddha, Confucius, Moses, Christ, Mohammad, etc. They all believed they found communion with a higher level of understanding. But that doesn't mean they understood. They just understood better then others. Understanding is a pretty lofty goal. Perhaps not impossible, but do you actually think Mohammad knew everything? Or just that he knew more then you? I'm talking about total understanding. Mohammad accordingly doesn't appear to have total understanding. Which is why he is about serving God. His talk is about the search for peace. Buddha appears to have actually achieved total peace and understanding according to his story.

Basically Buddha at least appears to understand. Mohammad is clearly still caught up in theism. Stepping stones. Mohammad is clearly just another man even if he communed with knowledge he did not become all knowing.

Mohammad did not achieve omnipotence. Therefore his is not the end all be all.

You're still doing what I said earlier so I'm not going to waste time and repeat what was already said to you.

LORD NOSE
10-12-2010, 04:24 AM
Peace. If you feel or it's your understanding that Islam is bigger than you, that's peace. I don't see Islam being bigger than me (or anyone for that matter). Nor do I see 'US as People' being far far away from being the true living breathing definition of Islam. However that's based on my understanding of Islam and 'Us as People'. I'll say, from what I've about it Islam isn't a destination.

I'm not trying to take away from your understanding by any means.

In no way do I claim to have the one and only definition of understanding of Islam...for the most part, I think everybody's understanding to some degree is right according to what they know.

i see it from there also

why is so much value placed in this word and not in the people among us

pro.Graveface
10-12-2010, 05:49 AM
its a spritual guide for the self reuniting with Allah i tink, to get the balance back between Mother Earth/Moon and Father Sun, ask the Most High wich is in every spirit, when 1 establish in meditation, then ya get the truth answer!!!
tere are many many guides to get in touch with the Most High this has many many titles to be exato it has no name its "the nameless", too many guidez made mankind confused

knewcheeze
10-16-2010, 11:39 AM
this topic has been done to deaf but
owl answer it again cuz eye enjoy it

this is how eye feel personally and eye am
not representing any group within the
5 percent umbrella

true Islam is the highest form of Islam

which is...

getting a level of knowledge wisdom and
understanding where one can cee
the most divinest culture

the culture which brings the most power

a diet of raw plantlife bringing
the most levels of electricity
in the body

a diet of TRUTH bringing the most
levels of electricity in the aura

people choose their truth based upon
culture right?????

they choose who they gonna believe

then Equality is the test to cee if
one is WORTHY Of that power

then with that solid foundation
add God science to that

God science meaning
magnetization of the subconcious mind,
magic, intent, will.....the ability to manipulate
the unceen to bring RESULTS into the
physical mortal coil........the ability
to attract money or whatever else
you want......all that mystic man type shit..BE GOD
type shit

then once that is obtained....build and destroy
and give birth to Ciphers......

Islam is truth in any form

Nagual(nah-god) Don Juan Matus, Nagual Julian
and Nagual Elias brought to light the Islam
that organically developed from central America

the I Ching is the Islam that was brought
to ancient China

your religiuos types wanna dumb down Islam
and put it in a box just because they insecure
and really are into Islam for its social structure
and the benefits they can recieve

perhaps they want that Hijabi pussy....shoe know?

and wanna make sure nobody outshines them
so it won't be too hard to get that hijabi pussy

perhaps they want something else.....

but they certainly don't wanna perfect themselves

Urban_Journalz
10-18-2010, 01:01 PM
To those of you who know what it is. Know that in a nutshell, it's Universal Truth, which is why it can be found in damn near any book you can pick up, props. To everyone else that wants to bad-mouth it, you should know well that your negative attitudes hurt yourselves the most. No matter what doctrine you claim, if you can come to terms with the fact that all knowledge comes from the same source, then you can go to your church, your temple, etc. while I go to my masjid and we can still build positively, then you're getting the most out of what you practice.

So as Kool G Rap so eloquently put it, "While y'all keep on fakin' the funk, we're gonna keep on walkin' through the darkness, carryin' our torches."

Peace

cutn' heads
10-19-2010, 09:10 AM
UAE High Court Says Beat Your Wife, Just Do Not Bruise Her
Updated: Monday, 18 Oct 2010, 9:17 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 18 Oct 2010, 9:17 AM EDT

By NewsCore

The highest court in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) ruled that a man is allowed to beat his wife and children as long as he does not leave bruises or other marks, local newspaper The National reported Monday.

"Although the [law] permits the husband to use his right [to discipline], he has to abide by the limits of this right," wrote Chief Justice Falah al Hajeri in a ruling issued this month and released in a court document Sunday.

The limit, as the court defines it, is physical evidence of a beating that takes the accepted punishment to a more severe level. According to Islamic law, the man of the house is permitted to use physical discipline against his family if admonishing them and abstaining from sex with his wife do not work.

Judges were forced to clarify the legal boundaries of beating after a UAE man slapped and kicked his daughter and wife, leaving bruises and facial injuries on them.

Bruises and other physical marks were evidence, the court said, that the man had abused his right to discipline.

While many modern Islamic scholars and lawmakers denounce the practice of beating one’s family members, some maintain it is an appropriate response to a family problem

"If a wife committed something wrong, a husband can report her to police," Dr. Ahmed al Kubaisi, head of Sharia Studies at UAE and Baghdad Universities, said. "But sometimes she does not do a serious thing or he does not want to let others know, when it is not good for the family. In this case, hitting is a better option.

Urban_Journalz
10-19-2010, 09:21 AM

By NewsCore

The highest court in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) ruled that a man is allowed to beat his wife and children as long as he does not leave bruises or other marks, local newspaper The National reported Monday.

"Although the [law] permits the husband to use his right [to discipline], he has to abide by the limits of this right," wrote Chief Justice Falah al Hajeri in a ruling issued this month and released in a court document Sunday.

The limit, as the court defines it, is physical evidence of a beating that takes the accepted punishment to a more severe level. According to Islamic law, the man of the house is permitted to use physical discipline against his family if admonishing them and abstaining from sex with his wife do not work.

Judges were forced to clarify the legal boundaries of beating after a UAE man slapped and kicked his daughter and wife, leaving bruises and facial injuries on them.

Bruises and other physical marks were evidence, the court said, that the man had abused his right to discipline.

While many modern Islamic scholars and lawmakers denounce the practice of beating one’s family members, some maintain it is an appropriate response to a family problem

"If a wife committed something wrong, a husband can report her to police," Dr. Ahmed al Kubaisi, head of Sharia Studies at UAE and Baghdad Universities, said. "But sometimes she does not do a serious thing or he does not want to let others know, when it is not good for the family. In this case, hitting is a better option.

I suppose that you think dishing out a decent ass-whipping to your children for having repeatedly misbehaved is wrong as well, right? You're more obliged to make them stand in the corner on, "time out", I'm guessing. Let me tell you something, wether it's under Islamic Law, or under the name, "common sense", everyone knows that a little discipline goes a long way. My mother's ass-whippings kept me out of prison. Everyone, who is fortunate enough, learns while they're young that if you do wrong, wrong will come right back to you. A sound thrashing is never forgotten. Provided it's done in moderation. The leaving of marks, constant marks, is not discipline, it's abuse. Surely you watch, "Law & Order" or something that clarifies this? Take a look around at the youth these days and see what happens when discipline isn't enforced. That's where you get brats, criminals and murderers for the most part, because they were allowed to get away with everything while they were young, therefore, they feel like the world will react to their shenanigans the same way their parents did.

If the purpose of your post was what I believe it was, colossal fail.

knewcheeze
10-19-2010, 10:01 AM

By NewsCore

exactly!!!!!!........that is perverse!!!!!!

thank goodness for Allah in the person of
Master Fard Muhammad

ancient Africans didn't beat their wifes
or children

even when they did wrong

its sad that people are following a book
which was sent to sum savage ass arabs
and trying to pass that off as the ultimate
form of Islam

lol

cutn' heads
10-19-2010, 10:02 AM
i have no beef with discipling children. no. i certainly dont think "discipling" your wife is acceptable or enlightened behavior. this is just a glimpse of the "islamic law" being used in many arab states. just curious how muslims who claim to be enlightened can justify some of these actions.

knewcheeze
10-19-2010, 10:07 AM
I suppose that you think dishing out a decent ass-whipping to your children for having repeatedly misbehaved is wrong as well, right? You're more obliged to make them stand in the corner on, "time out", I'm guessing. Let me tell you something, wether it's under Islamic Law, or under the name, "common sense", everyone knows that a little discipline goes a long way. My mother's ass-whippings kept me out of prison. Everyone, who is fortunate enough, learns while they're young that if you do wrong, wrong will come right back to you. A sound thrashing is never forgotten. Provided it's done in moderation. The leaving of marks, constant marks, is not discipline, it's abuse. Surely you watch, "Law & Order" or something that clarifies this? Take a look around at the youth these days and see what happens when discipline isn't enforced. That's where you get brats, criminals and murderers for the most part, because they were allowed to get away with everything while they were young, therefore, they feel like the world will react to their shenanigans the same way their parents did.

If the purpose of your post was what I believe it was, colossal fail.

he's just giving examples of how PERVERSE
so called Orthidox islam is.....don't hate

hitting children is an Arab/White cultural behavioral trait

and its never okay to hit a woman....unlesss
she's hitting you.....lol

now...if you feed your children a diet of meat and
milk...you should be hit yourself

if you let doctors inject haram vaccines into
your children....you should be hit

if your daughters can't get any sunlight
on their hair...you should be hit...cuz
hair needs sunlight to breath

you can discipline your children without hitting them

you can....unless you have been feeding your
children a shitty diet of meat and milk
which makes them more animal like and
hard to control

personally om happy alot of these children
are disobeying their parents...cuz their
parents have been poisoning them
their whole life...lol

eye be routing for the children on those
steve wilco child boot camp type talk shows

adults don't know shit.....fuck em

Urban_Journalz
10-19-2010, 10:19 AM
True, you can discipline your children without hitting them, depending on how bad they've fucked up. Some fuck ups invite a slap in the face. Others invite the belt. The bottom line is, if the parent doesn't discipline the child, then the system will and we all know that when the system hits, you're going to be scarred for life, if you even survive the hit.

What you're describing is indeed Islamic Law that's being perverted and it should be cited as hypocrisy. The same way killing oneself, innocents, and fellow Muslims are all one-way tickets to Hell in Islam should be cited also, so that when someone sees these atrocities on television, the educated among the masses can say, wether Muslim or not, "That's not Islam".

cutn' heads
10-19-2010, 10:27 AM
ya'll need to do some house cleaning.

Urban_Journalz
10-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Don't we all....

cutn' heads
10-19-2010, 12:36 PM
i only say that because islam is at the center of the worlds stage right now and it's not going so well.

Urban_Journalz
10-19-2010, 12:54 PM
i only say that because islam is at the center of the worlds stage right now and it's not going so well.

A fabricated and barbaric practice that is wearing the mask of Islam you mean. It's only not going well for those who aren't spirutally strong enough to deal with it. Not to mention the people who choose to be spoonfed the propaganda. Those who know how to weather the storms will do so. It's one of the reasons they're different from everyone else. Those who can't, will be victims of their own misunderstanding.

CLYDE SMITH FOR PRESIDENT

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-20-2010, 04:24 PM
A fabricated and barbaric practice that is wearing the mask of Islam you mean. It's only not going well for those who aren't spirutally strong enough to deal with it. Not to mention the people who choose to be spoonfed the propaganda. Those who know how to weather the storms will do so. It's one of the reasons they're different from everyone else. Those who can't, will be victims of their own misunderstanding.

CLYDE SMITH FOR PRESIDENT

Every cultural atrocity committed by Islam is protected by the Koran. Evil isn't hiding behind Islam. Islam is proudly showing its evil ways with one hand while the other hand tells you that isn't what they believe. Regardless its advocated by Islam.

http://www.bant-shirts.com/images/photos/my-religion-595.jpg

Nick Fury
10-20-2010, 08:04 PM
sounds alot like the belief system of white hippie worship

cutn' heads
10-21-2010, 06:50 AM
that doesnt make it right...

knewcheeze
10-21-2010, 11:33 AM
"Every cultural atrocity committed by Islam is protected by the Koran. Evil isn't hiding behind Islam. Islam is proudly showing its evil ways with one hand while the other hand tells you that isn't what they believe. Regardless its advocated by Islam."

okay.....can you post sum Quran verses to support
whut you say???

or is this just more fiddle faddle from the Boars asshole?

PEACE

knewcheeze
10-21-2010, 11:37 AM
om sayin....if you gonna raise your children
on western cultural type shit

yes you will problably have to hitthem
because you been hitting them with poison
their whole life

but if you raise them on the most divine
blackest of cultures.....no need to hit

and eye restate....if you vacinnate your
children then you should be hit

if you wanna raise your children
in the devils culture....then
lay in your fuckin mess that you made

personally.......when mah children get hit
in real life(bullies) they gonna know that only
enemies hit them.....family don't hit

PEACE

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-21-2010, 04:14 PM
"Every cultural atrocity committed by Islam is protected by the Koran. Evil isn't hiding behind Islam. Islam is proudly showing its evil ways with one hand while the other hand tells you that isn't what they believe. Regardless its advocated by Islam."

okay.....can you post sum Quran verses to support
whut you say???

or is this just more fiddle faddle from the Boars asshole?

PEACE

They have brown skin...

But seriously have you read the Koran? There's some crazy old testament type shit in there.

Have you ever wondered why Jews don't actually follow their Bible? Because its fucking crazy. Well the Koran is all that and more. But Muslims actually follow it.

Which is basically the difference between Judaism (In truth a bunch of Agnostic atheists preserving a 3,500+ year old tradition because it's lasted this long and it feels wrong to call an end to something so old,) and Islam (A bunch of crazy psychotically violent people who worship rocks and take every word of a 3,500+ year old tradition literally.)

^
An exaggeration I'll admit

Black Man
10-21-2010, 05:07 PM
They have brown skin...

But seriously have you read the Koran? There's some crazy old testament type shit in there.

Have you ever wondered why Jews don't actually follow their Bible? Because its fucking crazy. Well the Koran is all that and more. But Muslims actually follow it.

Which is basically the difference between Judaism (In truth a bunch of Agnostic atheists preserving a 3,500+ year old tradition because it's lasted this long and it feels wrong to call an end to something so old,) and Islam (A bunch of crazy psychotically violent people who worship rocks and take every word of a 3,500+ year old tradition literally.)

^
An exaggeration I'll admit

People read books all the time. People read the quran all the time. Reading something, knowing the contents of said book and understanding what you read or the contents of the book are two different things. When people lack an understanding, when people lack the ability to put things in their proper context then you have people speaking from the perspective of opinion and lack of understanding. It's said people tend to hate what they don't understand.

The 'Jews' don't follow the Bible because they choose not to follow the Bible just as they don't follow the Quran the Bhagavad Gita, the Tao Te Ching or any other 'scripture' but they do follow the parts of the Bible in the old testament and the 'Jews' call it the Torah. When you talk about the so-called crazy shit, then that's the 'Jews' foundation like the Bible is Christian's foundation the Quran is the foundation for Muslims Supreme Wisdom is the foundation for the Nation of Islam and Supreme Mathematics for Allah's 5% Nation. However, that doesn't limit a person from studying, knowing and understanding the contents of anything outside of their book.

It's funny to me seeing a person's prejudice show through....trying to compare which book :learning: is crazier smdh when they're both basically the same thing. And I wonder how do you measure which is crazier??? Seems like a personal opinion and nothing rooted in actual knowledge.

cutn' heads
10-22-2010, 06:47 AM
anyone who reads ancient texts and accepts them as the word of god is mislead. doesnt matter which book it is. watching people beef over which book is truth is the silliest shit i have ever seen...

Robert
10-22-2010, 10:03 AM
A fabricated and barbaric practice that is wearing the mask of Islam you mean. It's only not going well for those who aren't spirutally strong enough to deal with it. Not to mention the people who choose to be spoonfed the propaganda.

That's certainly easy for you to say when you don't live in the Middle East.

Urban_Journalz
10-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Every cultural atrocity committed by Islam is protected by the Koran. Evil isn't hiding behind Islam. Islam is proudly showing its evil ways with one hand while the other hand tells you that isn't what they believe. Regardless its advocated by Islam.

http://www.bant-shirts.com/images/photos/my-religion-595.jpg

Really? Interesting. Show me.

Show me where suicide is accepted in The Qur'an. Where killing of innocent people is accepted in The Qur'an. Where any form of terroism at all is allowed and/or accepted. I want chapter and verse as well. Show me where the abuse of women is accepted. I'll be waiting. :thumbup:

Urban_Journalz
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
That's certainly easy for you to say when you don't live in the Middle East.

Perception and knowing the true essence of something puts you in a position of not having to be in a particular place to know the truth about a situation. If that were the case, only New Yorkers would have been affected by 9-11 so don't hand me that crock of doo doo. Unlike most people, even I weren't Muslim, I choose to look at a situation from all sides of the board and then come to my own conclusions, using ALL availiable information. Not just the information provided to me by my local media or worse, my own selfish ego. Also, make no mistake, I know all most of this is designed to do is make me and people like me flip out and start cursing up a blue-streak. Let this be a testimony as to the difference between you and I then. In truth, I pity people that choose to go along with the propaganda because the system has you all by the short-hairs.

As for The Middle East, you don't have to live in the 1930's and experience the horrors of the segregated Southern U.S. to know full well that the people who were leaving burning crosses on other people's lawns are a FAR cry from true Christians. Well, maybe YOU do, but I don't. :thumbup:

HANZO
10-22-2010, 07:00 PM

Qu'ran has nothing in it about being a suicide bomber. in a book that says 'killing one person is equal to killing humanity itself' how can you make a claim that the Qu'ran protects atrocities committed by Muslims.

i understand you hate Islam but you dont have to come up with blatant lies to back your argument.

Robert
10-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Perception and knowing the true essence of something puts you in a position of not having to be in a particular place to know the truth about a situation. If that were the case, only New Yorkers would have been affected by 9-11 so don't hand me that crock of doo doo.

That's an invalid comparison. You haven't been brainwashed from an early age to follow fundamentalist ideals. I don't understand how you think you have the right to judge such people.

Unlike most people, even I weren't Muslim, I choose to look at a situation from all sides of the board and then come to my own conclusions, using ALL availiable information. Not just the information provided to me by my local media or worse, my own selfish ego. Also, make no mistake, I know all most of this is designed to do is make me and people like me flip out and start cursing up a blue-streak. Let this be a testimony as to the difference between you and I then. In truth, I pity people that choose to go along with the propaganda because the system has you all by the short-hairs.

Lol, I think you'll find the probable difference between you and I is I can critically analysis the things I read, not that this has anything to do with the topic, but you did bring it up.

I love how you think you could deduce my opinion and what I believe from a one line comment, which was more directed at your short-sightedness.

As for The Middle East, you don't have to live in the 1930's and experience the horrors of the segregated Southern U.S. to know full well that the people who were leaving burning crosses on other people's lawns are a FAR cry from true Christians. Well, maybe YOU do, but I don't.

Are evangelical christians "true" christians? Are muslims who are dirt poor and have in turn been exploited by terrorist organizations true muslims?

The idea that many people somehow have a choice seems laughable to me. Once again, very easy for someone who hasn't lived it, living in a western society, to comment.

Juan.

knewcheeze
10-23-2010, 10:28 AM
"But seriously have you read the Koran? There's some crazy old testament type shit in there."

ummmm.....you obviously have not
or else you would have posted
some verses by now....

and like eye said.....don't post no
verses from a bullshit yusef ali
or Doosh bag whiteboy akbar translation

cuz you'll just end up looking stupid

again...for the hundreth time

"Have you ever wondered why Jews don't actually follow their Bible? Because its fucking crazy. Well the Koran is all that and more. But Muslims actually follow it."

well.....you just lost all fuckin credability
with that comment

the Torah says that Moses ordered his army
to slaughter 200,000 plus men woman and children

this is the type of verse that fuels them
european jews's slaughter of palestininans

the Quran doesn't say Moses ordered
the slaughter of 200,000 civilians

the Quran doesn't have any of the
stories about prophets sinning
like the drunk Noah story, or
David stealing some dudes teenage
wife

so no.....the Torah is actually all that...and more

thank you for saying that comment because
now we know the extent of your
wisdoming before knowledge-ing syndrome

yes the universe itself punishes those
who wisdom before they knowledge

"Which is basically the difference between Judaism (In truth a bunch of Agnostic atheists preserving a 3,500+ year old tradition because it's lasted this long and it feels wrong to call an end to something so old,) and Islam (A bunch of crazy psychotically violent people who worship rocks and take every word of a 3,500+ year old tradition literally.)

^
An exaggeration I'll admit"

nice joke.....but once again you bring nothing to
the table

yes we all know that Judah ism, Christianity
and Islam has been corruped by those
who feared the black God, feared that the
people would regognize their own Godhood

and owl tell you.......you know om not too fond
of so called orthidox Muslims but eye can
say with 100 percent assuredness they
don't worship rocks

to them Allah is complely unceen and
unfathomable

PEACE

knewcheeze
10-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Qu'ran has nothing in it about being a suicide bomber. in a book that says 'killing one person is equal to killing humanity itself' how can you make a claim that the Qu'ran protects atrocities committed by Muslims.

i understand you hate Islam but you dont have to come up with blatant lies to back your argument.

thank you!!!!!!

and we already know what verses Boars ass is gonna
go to....

and he will either A.....use a poor whiteboy/arab nationalist
translation full of parenthesis and shit

or B.....take a verse out of the historical context
it was written in

so...yeah.....we await your verses Boars ass

tick...tock....tick...tock

Urban_Journalz
10-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Juan.

Like I said.

Robert
10-23-2010, 10:45 PM
You said nothing. That's what you said.

Urban_Journalz
10-25-2010, 08:52 AM
You said nothing. That's what you said.

Like I said.

Hellspawn
11-01-2010, 08:39 AM
good build

Maybe not the tactics and tools but the truth that comes within is universal and timeless.

They are for real.

You are not supposed to recognize them. Theres no more prophecy anymore, we are a few steps away from the end of days.

Are you talking about "nowerdays prophets" ? if yes, of course they are false prophets. Because :
1-with prophets comes prophecies and they brought none (don't tell me about ufos and mother ships).
2-They have no "super abilities" and made no "miracles".
3-They convince a small percentage of people, they mean they had no effect in their entourage like the prophets of old did.
4-they recycle the teachings of the old prophets and brought nothing new. Most of the time, their teachings are in contradiction with the old ones and between themselves (except NOI and scientology when it comes to spaceships).

Except for Al Mahdi, nothing.

how far have you looked

Deep and still diggin'

3rd3y3
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Maybe not the tactics and tools...

Do you wanna name these 'tactics and tools' or do you wanna stay abstract?

Hellspawn
11-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Do you wanna name these 'tactics and tools' or do you wanna stay abstract?

I've quoted Sunny on that one so you have to ask him first what did he meant with it.

I understand the 'tactics and tools used to establish the true islam' as the following : it is not necessary anymore nowerdays to fight people to make them embrace Islam, this religion is world wide known and those who knew about it and don't want to follow it are free to do it "To you is your religion, and to me is my religion." (Quran 109:6)

Also, the science can explain alot of the Quran miracles so it's easier than before to decrypt the verses that speaks about astronomy, embriology, meteology etc... this is a very important tool that helps alot to make people believe in the divine message.

On the other hand, tools like internet, mobile, television etc... helps spreading the message and obviously this was not available before.

I mean the message is the same but the 'tools and tactics' to spread it can change through the ages. That's how I understood it.

Robert
11-02-2010, 05:24 AM
Fucking hell, Urban Journals is wack.

Urban_Journalz
11-02-2010, 07:42 AM
^^
Nay. My importance is undeniable. The fact that people like you choose to take time out of your lives to mention me proves this. So call me what you will, I've been called worse by better people.

Peace

Robert
11-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Bahahaha! Cool story bro!

Robert
11-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Just imagine getting affirmation off posts on a Wutang forum.

Your importance is undeniable.

Urban_Journalz
11-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Your importance is undeniable.

I'm not arrogant about it though.

Robert
11-03-2010, 07:05 AM
You kind of entertain me.

3rd3y3
11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I understand the 'tactics and tools used to establish the true islam' as the following : it is not necessary anymore nowerdays to fight people to make them embrace Islam...

Most wars by so-called 'Muslims' were either defensive or for worldly gains; I know no such war that was fought with the sole purpose of converting people to Islaam. If you wanna name the war, area, and date of such a war (which was fought for conversion), then please do so.

Hellspawn
11-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Most wars by so-called 'Muslims' were either defensive or for worldly gains; I know no such war that was fought with the sole purpose of converting people to Islaam. If you wanna name the war, area, and date of such a war (which was fought for conversion), then please do so.

Theres not.

LORD NOSE
11-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Maybe not the tactics and tools but the truth that comes within is universal and timeless.

the truth that comes Within ?

sounds poetic - but what does it mean ?

the new ones bring new tactics - don't get left out

They are for real.

really ?

how are you so sure ?

You are not supposed to recognize them. Theres no more prophecy anymore, we are a few steps away from the end of days.

you don't recognize them ?

Are you talking about "nowerdays prophets" ? if yes, of course they are false prophets. Because :
1-with prophets comes prophecies and they brought none (don't tell me about ufos and mother ships).

how would YOU know what was brought ?

2-They have no "super abilities" and made no "miracles".

who are you quoting ?

3-They convince a small percentage of people, they mean they had no effect in their entourage like the prophets of old did.
4-they recycle the teachings of the old prophets and brought nothing new. Most of the time, their teachings are in contradiction with the old ones and between themselves (except NOI and scientology when it comes to spaceships).

spaceships stories sound crazy to you ?

Except for Al Mahdi, nothing.

how would you recognize Al Mahdi ?

Deep and still diggin'

deep for some is shallow for others

Hellspawn
11-06-2010, 03:56 AM
the truth that comes Within ?

sounds poetic - but what does it mean ?

the new ones bring new tactics - don't get left out

Believe in ONE God, His angels, His prophets, His scriptures, the hereafter.

really ?

how are you so sure ?

1-It is told in the quran.

Many things are told in this book, nobody have proven anything wrong in it, the scientific miracles that you can find in it are all proven true so the rest must be too.

2-Historic, geologic proofs.

Jethro village in Jordan called "Mada'en Salih" in arabic is still there. Amazing castles built in the rock.
The traces of the punishment of God in Sodom and Gomorrah near the Dead Sea.
The ruins of the Temple of Solomon in Palestine.
The footprints of Abraham in Mecca.
The autopsy of the Pharaoh that dies in the time of Moses shows he was drawn.
Traces of Joseph in Egypt.
Etc...

you don't recognize them ?

Well, it's up to you to prove they are genuine if you claim so.

how would YOU know what was brought ?

Nothing can be hidden nowerdays. I, you, he, she everybody knows. This is not a secret.

who are you quoting ?

Prophet :
1. A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
2. A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
3. A predictor; a soothsayer.

Name someone from these "new prophets" that belong to this definition.

You can call them anything but prophets.

spaceships stories sound crazy to you ?

Yes because for me the goal of the prophecy is to lead people to the straight path by the will of god. All the prophets of old brought the same message ; good---> Eden
bad----> Hell
your deeds in earth determine the place you go to.

Everybody dies, nobody can prove the opposite.

Nobody can return from the death to tell us what happends there.

Where do you place spaceships in all this ?

how would you recognize Al Mahdi ?

the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said :
"a man from my family appears to fill the Earth with justice as it has been filled with corruption."

"Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my Family and just before the Day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression."

"A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Marry, will descend, and the leader of them (Al Mahdi) will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus declines, saying: "No, Verily, among you Allah has made leaders for others and He has bestowed his bounty upon them."

"The Mahdi will have wheatish complexion, long straight nose, eyes brows round like bow, big black eyes, broad forehead"

deep for some is shallow for others

Totally agree.

LORD NOSE
11-06-2010, 09:46 AM
"The Mahdi will have wheatish complexion, long straight nose, eyes brows round like bow, big black eyes, broad forehead"

Totally agree.

let's throw everything else away for a minute - i've read an iLL description of this person and no one has shown me a better description of this dude than the Muslim community under the leadership of Elijahs Son - the community brings what it brings but is cut off from the understanding of others because their BELIEF gets in the way of that overall understanding

but YES - this mahdi ..long Hooked nose brown skin like wheat etc..... beautiful description - if i showed you his picture though, you'd tell me that it's blasphemous for me to claim this black man as the mahdi - all the while this mahdi will be making moves and leaving the naysayers in the dust

Hellspawn
11-08-2010, 02:40 AM
let's throw everything else away for a minute - i've read an iLL description of this person and no one has shown me a better description of this dude than the Muslim community under the leadership of Elijahs Son - the community brings what it brings but is cut off from the understanding of others because their BELIEF gets in the way of that overall understanding

but YES - this mahdi ..long Hooked nose brown skin like wheat etc..... beautiful description - if i showed you his picture though, you'd tell me that it's blasphemous for me to claim this black man as the mahdi - all the while this mahdi will be making moves and leaving the naysayers in the dust

There's at least 20 people who already claimed to be the Mahdi, here's a few of them : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_claiming_to_be_the_Mahdi

But I want to let you know that there's a list of 10 or more signs of the last day, after wich Al Mahdi will appear. He ain't amongst us yet my brother and who claims to be is a fake.

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2010, 03:13 AM
There is also 10+ Apocalyptic predictions that have FAILED, yet surprisingly no one on this board wants to even drop a comment in that thread:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101718

I can't wait to see these signs. I'll be sure to update the thread when another "last day scenario" gets debunked.

LORD NOSE
11-08-2010, 09:30 AM
the signs are there for those who have their eyes and minds open

Urban_Journalz
11-08-2010, 12:26 PM
You kind of entertain me.

One of the downfalls of greatness that I have to come to terms with. It's like sunlight. It shines upon all, even those who will never appreciate it.

Hellspawn
11-09-2010, 02:30 AM
the signs are there for those who have their eyes and minds open

The list is huge, some of the minor signs are here yet I know but the greater signs are not, Al Mahdi, the Messiah and the Antichrist are the last ones.

Minor signs :

When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.

When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.

When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).

When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.

When orators and lecturers lie openly.

When people dispute over petty issues.

When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.

When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.

When lies prevail over the truth.

When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.

When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.

When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).

When there will be an abundance of illegitimate children.

When there will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.

When people will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.

When hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.

When mosques will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.

When various wines will be consumed excessively.

+

Malls and Markets every 2 blocks.

Tall buildings.

1 man for 50 women.

etc...

Major signs :

The coming of The AntiChrist

The coming of The Mahdi

The appearance of Jesus the son of Mary (peace be upon him)

The coming of Gog and Magog

The destruction of the Kabah and the recovery of its treasure

The emergence of the Beast

The smoke

Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)

The wind will take the souls of the believers

The rising of the sun from the west

The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place

Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

spiggity_ace
11-12-2010, 03:04 AM

in india mughals under aurungzeb and jehangir wanted to forcibly convert sikhs and hindus, i duno if that would be called a war but kashmiri brahmins were told to convert to islam or die, and they said only if guru arjun dev ji converts they will as well, so jehangir called him to court and he chose death and was executed, the mughals tried to convert people after too but guru gobind singh ji called out aurungzeb in the zaffarnamah of his un islamic deeds.