PDA

View Full Version : Danny Brown

Djaminha
10-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Anyone up on this kid? Recently heard him on Black and Brown which is a dope track, then I remebered he is on Fire Remix on Elzhis album.

3rdkNmnvHkU

Is 'The Hybrid' worth copping?

fatboybrandon
10-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I got sent some of his music at my inbox months ago and I think he has potential if he keeps working with the right producers. It's pretty straight-forward, raw, drum-heavy Hip Hop that carries a dirty production sound known to come from The D.

I've got a few of his Detroit State Of Mind free EPs that feature Black Milk, Apollo Brown & other up & coming Detroit producers. I would recommend checking more of his work out, he's on Black Milk's new album.

claaa7
10-07-2010, 06:42 PM
i've been meaning to check out his free releases that i've seen on the net after i heard him rip that Dilla banger on "Jay $tay Paid", it sounds like he got potential. a little special delivery but alot of funny punchlines, as Brandon says if he's working with the right producers i'm more than willing to check out his work.

hl (Lattisaw Tapes)
10-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Yeah, he's the truth. He has alot of free mixtapes/albums available online. I made a compilation of some of my favorite songs of his you can check out.

www.lattisawtapes.com/2010/08/best-of-danny-brown.html

Djaminha
10-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks man.

BIG D O
10-09-2010, 01:54 AM
yeah, he killed his spot on that new Milk album.....

i remember him from awhile back...kid is talented...