PDA

View Full Version : The next generation of the wu-tang clan!

Southern Solja
10-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Let's face it, the Wu-Tang Clan themselves may not be able to reach the same critical success they did in the 90s, however, one has to realize the meaning of "Wu-Tang is forever."

Are the Wu members literally going to be around forever? No. Are their music going to be around forever? Even that's debatable. However, there will ALWAYS be people carrying the torch. So without further ado, here is the next generation of the Wu-Tang Clan.

RZA=Kanye West
GZA=Jay Electronica
Method Man=Ludacris*
Raekwon=Freddie Gibbs*
Ghostface Killah=???
Inspektah Deck=T.I.(OK, I know I might get flamed for this, however, when one looks at T.I.'s discography, they will realize that he has spit some hot, intellectual and motivational lyrics in order to help inspire youths to be better than their situations. You can basically say that all of his conscious songs=Inspektah Deck's verse on C.R.E.A.M.)
U-GOD=???
Masta Killa=???
Cappadonna=???(Seriously, who is this guy?)
ODB=Gucci Mane(Now I KNOW I will get heat for this but try to understand it from another point of view besides lyricism. Their character and persona is extremely similar in many ways. From their troubles with the law to their eccentric behavior on T.V. They are both class acts and even Mariah Carey(someone who worked with BOTH Gucci Mane and ODB) stated on the similarities between the two MCs.)

*=Open to change.
???=A consensus of the accepted MC in replace this.

But if you disagree with some of my choices then I am open to changing them. This thread is the ULTIMATE thread to see who the people believe to be keeping the Wu alive and/or BEST represents the Wu members.

Djaminha
10-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Not even worth discussing.

I hope this was a joke.

dad
10-07-2010, 09:10 PM
you failed.

Southern Solja
10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Like I said. If you have any disagreements voice them.

Mr. R&B
10-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Cappadonna=???(Seriously, who is this guy?)

Why add the sidenote?

I don't get all the hate for Cappadonna, The Pillage was a stellar debut album.

Sure he's been inconsistent at times, but so are a lot of MCs.

Fuck the bullshit.

deeznutz1981
10-07-2010, 10:55 PM
did you just compare gucci mane to ODB?

i need time for this to all settle in. i'll be back

Sunz of Man
10-07-2010, 10:59 PM
if anything the next generation wu would atleast be wu-affiliates..not kanye west & gucci mane

issues
10-08-2010, 03:11 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vt6QUgWPplo/TCNOhshzBZI/AAAAAAAAAIM/xd7z6b7g-fI/s320/wukids.jpg

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Hahahahaha. Did you just compare Deck to T.I?

you're a funny nigga

Undiluted Karma
10-08-2010, 03:52 AM
It was inevitable heads would get butthurt southern, I can see what your trying to do and the success of the generals is in many ways similar or near to the hype of freddie gibbs etc. Ofc the Wu cant be emulated and based off personalities and skills(barring Gucci/ODB) the comparisons are weak but off the strength of their hype yes

peace

EAGLE EYE
10-08-2010, 04:01 AM
Bieber has abbott qualities. He just needs to develop a creepy laugh.

Crackhead Bob
10-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Dear Threadstarter,

Please take this opportunity to shut the fuck up.

Sincerely yours,

Lindsay Lohan

Southern Solja
10-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Anyone else got opinions on this?

Mumm Ra
10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Let's face it, the Wu-Tang Clan themselves may not be able to reach the same critical success they did in the 90s, however, one has to realize the meaning of "Wu-Tang is forever."

your whole post and the fact you made this thread leads me to believe you heard of the wu-tang clan last week and have no idea who they are

check two
10-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Southern fried idiot.

TAURO
10-13-2010, 07:37 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/vub9l.jpg

Southern Solja
10-13-2010, 09:19 PM
I understand.

Mr. R&B
10-13-2010, 10:51 PM
I can kinda see where you're coming from with these comparisons, especially the ODB/Gucci one (even though that made some butthurt).

I just take exception to the questioning of Cappadonna's place amongst the Clan.

Donna's been down since the early stages of building of the Wu-Tang Empire.

So what if he wasn't spittin' with the 9 Generals since day one?

THE MASON
10-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Gucci should never be named in the same catagory as ODB, there is no one who can emulate the actions of Ol Dirty. Gucci just plays off that for publicity, Ol Dirty truly did not give a fuck

show me anything that can compare to Ol Dirty's ways and actions

thread is another example of young cats needing to learn when to stay silent

Mr. R&B
10-13-2010, 11:02 PM
^ I didn't say I agreed with it, but I can see how someone might draw that conclusion.

THE MASON
10-13-2010, 11:10 PM
that was more just a general statement, not directed at you duke, sall good.

i dont see the comparison at all really, but to each his own i guess