PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden "Sober Up" feat. Crooked I

Reiko
10-11-2010, 11:31 AM
http://content.onsmash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/joebuddensoberup.jpg

Joe Budden Sober Up (feat. Crooked I) (Produced by J. Cardim) (http://www.mediafire.com/?861kd2ca24rxtq6)

Po1ites91
10-11-2010, 01:57 PM
songs so good it needs two threads

issues
10-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Joe goes in on this, people are overlooking this shit..

Reiko
10-12-2010, 12:21 PM
word up^^ Mood Muzik 4 will be dope!

issues
10-13-2010, 03:40 AM
i thought Crooked I's verse was nice, but it seems out of place..
like its just been thrown on the end of the track for the sake of a feature..

Joe kills that second verse tho..

Reiko
10-13-2010, 04:11 AM
joe seriously got me hyped about this mixtape, damn... plus vado's slime flu is dope!

issues
10-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Ejs1_FxOgLo

angry!
10-15-2010, 07:01 AM
joe buddens is a hack...

how many disingenuous pill poppin anthems this fuck gonna make?!?!!?!?!

i dont get it, this nigga is average as hell, yet he got an internet following that wants the world to believe hes a one of one spitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scarface rhymed about mental illness, and made it gangsta...
slug from atmosphere CREATED his own fuckin lane, rapping from an emotionally frail perspective....
eminem has covered pill popping emotion from A to Z on some REAL LIFE experience shit...

what the fuck has joe buddens ever brought to the table in terms of originality!?!?!?!?!!?

and dont get me started on this niggas delivery...

which is a DIRECT bite and LIFT of 90's JAY - Z, from the pauses, to the adlibs, to the fuckin patterns themself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this nigga takes a JAY Z verse he likes, and plugs in different rhymes, his flow is limited, one dimensional biter shit!!!!!!!!!

this nigga got his following droppin daily update punchlines... now hes one of the best rappers alive?!?!?!!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

slug from atmosphere >>> joe buddens all fuckin day

the original >>>> the remake

saigon bodied this sucka, saigon is everything buddens wishes he was, intelligent gangsta, with a real rep, originality, and artistic depth!!!!!!!!!!!!

every member of slaughterhouse can rap circles around this bum, and im not sayin just becuase of raekwon, buddens been a joke since DEF JAM video game, where he was the nigga in the hood no one knew!!!!!!!!!!!!

cap
10-15-2010, 09:49 AM
dude you're gonna get a heart attack one of these days!!

im a budden fan, and he's one of the best when it comes to the personal life shit. check these out.

maybe my fav track off all time! right here
FWnu7KNTKnM

xEv8dpd5CYU

JK9ONEUeNTk

listen to these without the hate!

joe budden
mood muzik 2
mood muzik 3
halfway house
padded room

all very solid releases by the kid!

he does get a lot of hate because of his internet persona, which i agree is corny as fuck and annoying but i look past that. dude is very underrated and can rhyme about any topic, club songs (which i like), personal, battle raps, love songs, shit talking songs.....