PDA

View Full Version : I LOve the nation of islam. now that I've got your attention...

theheavens
10-14-2010, 12:37 AM
one of you pagans made it so I couldn't respond to the 5% thread. must be a member of the cult NOI. in any case, the assassination of Brother Malcolm isn't the fucking JFK assassination; they got the fags who did it -- Talmadge Hayer, Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson. all three NOI members, case closed.

two of the cowards grew a brain and converted to Sunni Islam, as did Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali before them. now go back to being the minority and chant 5% slangs while you remain the world's laughing stock.

all praise is due to the TRUE Allah

Dokuro
10-14-2010, 12:59 AM
i'm a "pagan" and prod of it and i say good Sr. fuck your Allah, Yahweh or "L" or what ever you call her now a days she is nothing but a war driving traitor who turned her back on your entire species and killed her brother in the sake of a meaningless throne so i say to you my good Sr. and to that Marlo character Nay!

Mumm Ra
10-14-2010, 01:02 AM
you wont convert many people by claiming to follow the True Way while speaking like an emotional child in every post

im jussayin

Dokuro
10-14-2010, 01:04 AM
death to yahweh

LORD NOSE
10-14-2010, 01:07 AM
one of you pagans made it so I couldn't respond to the 5% thread. must be a member of the cult NOI. in any case, the assassination of Brother Malcolm isn't the fucking JFK assassination; they got the fags who did it -- Talmadge Hayer, Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson. all three NOI members, case closed.

two of the cowards grew a brain and converted to Sunni Islam, as did Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali before them. now go back to being the minority and chant 5% slangs while you remain the world's laughing stock.

now you got that off of your chest - now what ?

ok ok - you have the one and only true god and the rest of us are infidels who are destined to burn in hell - we get your point already

Dokuro
10-14-2010, 01:08 AM
death to yahweh

Death to allah

Death to "l"

theheavens
10-14-2010, 01:45 AM
now you got that off of your chest - now what ?

ok ok - you have the one and only true god and the rest of us are infidels who are destined to burn in hell - we get your point already

no fellow Sunni Muslim ever mentions people burning in hell because of a different religion. some even accept darwinian evolution, which is one reason I'm moving away from the 5% teachings. how do you expect to learn when you refuse to evolve? darwinian evolution is basically a fact, and yet these cultists refute it. that's when I knew something was wrong, when Sunni Muslims acknowledge it while NOI members belittle it

and I know someone changed the thread title. suck a dick

pro.Graveface
10-14-2010, 03:40 AM
its all the same !,, if 1 is searchin , 1 gotta choose the guide thats makes 1 spiritual activ, its a path to the higher conscious, it doesnt have to be religious , all the knowledge is within the human body wrapped in dna

Edgar Erebus
10-14-2010, 06:26 AM
and I know someone changed the thread title.

Sunny Winters in full effect, BROTHER

Face of the Golden Falcon
10-14-2010, 01:49 PM
darwinian evolution is basically a fact

:no:

Darwinian evolution will soon be as outdated as traditional Islam.

theheavens
10-14-2010, 02:10 PM
before Darwin, everybody was an ignorant motherfucker, get real. Darwinian evolution ain't going nowhere

LORD NOSE
10-14-2010, 05:49 PM
no fellow Sunni Muslim ever mentions people burning in hell because of a different religion.

yes they do

some even accept darwinian evolution,

some even accept slavery

which is one reason I'm moving away from the 5% teachings. how do you expect to learn when you refuse to evolve? darwinian evolution is basically a fact, and yet these cultists refute it.

how can one evolve into a newer fresher and better life following ancient traditions that allows the community to gossip and slack talk in it's highest form ?

that's when I knew something was wrong, when Sunni Muslims acknowledge it while NOI members belittle it

lmao - how many NOI members belittled the darwin theory ?

so...you were talking to some NOI members about darwinism and they started laughing at you, now you wanna war with the NOI - i'm not gonna allow you to fling bullshit in here on my watch - you wanna bash the NOI, go to your Iman with that nonsense, and yall can sit there wiff your kufis on talking shit about what the NOI believes and disbelieves and wether or not THEY shot Malcolm back in 65 -

and I know someone changed the thread title. suck a dick

i changed the title name and now i'm locking the thread - you said your piece - you stated what you BELIEVE - you either can continue to build here with respect, or get tossed out - telling me to eat a dick will work against you every time - did you write the words "Eat a dick" right after making Salat ?

i'll leave the thread open just so that you can respond - then i'm locking it

Face of the Golden Falcon
10-14-2010, 07:24 PM
before Darwin, everybody was an ignorant motherfucker, get real. Darwinian evolution ain't going nowhere

...there is still some ignorant motherf**kers running around it would seem.

Mic Tyson
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
sunny know I see why you do what u do. theres a method to the madness

theheavens
10-14-2010, 10:35 PM
you can pretty much close the thread now Sunny. calling the NOI a cult and a laughing stock was my main point, not to mention killing Brother Malcolm. oh and disputing Darwinian evolution, which disappoints me coming from such an intelligent organization. say what you want about religion, but scientific facts? come on now

Mic Tyson
10-14-2010, 10:44 PM
^^^^^Do you know what theory means?

Mumm Ra
10-14-2010, 10:50 PM
theheavens is one of those who see the world with their ears

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 12:48 AM
you can pretty much close the thread now Sunny. calling the NOI a cult and a laughing stock was my main point, not to mention killing Brother Malcolm. oh and disputing Darwinian evolution, which disappoints me coming from such an intelligent organization. say what you want about religion, but scientific facts? come on now

why should anyone here take what you say seriously ?

theheavens
10-15-2010, 01:05 AM
believe in whatever you want, but hostility is bound to come up either way

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 08:37 AM
do you know what the word Believe means ?

hostility comes up when one cannot distinguish the difference between belief and truth

you have to be mature and open minded in order to build with out all the hostility and also disciplined

pro.Graveface
10-15-2010, 09:39 AM
keep the belief in self! without believe tere is no hope

pro.Graveface
10-15-2010, 09:40 AM
do you know what the word Believe means ?

hostility comes up when one cannot distinguish the difference between belief and truth

you have to be mature and open minded in order to build with out all the hostility and also disciplined

word up!
PEACE

knewcheeze
10-15-2010, 11:01 AM
"two of the cowards grew a brain and converted to Sunni Islam, as did Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali before them. now go back to being the minority and chant 5% slangs while you remain the world's laughing stock. "

so called sunni islam is a greek version of Islam

the only true thing Boarshead has ever said here
at wu tang corp is that Islam(sunni Islam)
is basically from Plato

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 11:43 AM
he has to learn the hard way - smh

lmao - go tell these millions of Muslims that support the NOI what you've been telling us

PLUS....there is so much more - clear your mind and open your eyes so that you can benefit

3kcm2q-MEk8

theheavens
10-15-2010, 02:16 PM
most muslims I've come across don't want be to be associated with NOI members. after all, saying Farrad Muhammad was Allah incarnate and Elijah a prophet is very blasphemous. they want no part of that

theheavens
10-15-2010, 02:17 PM
"two of the cowards grew a brain and converted to Sunni Islam, as did Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali before them. now go back to being the minority and chant 5% slangs while you remain the world's laughing stock. "

so called sunni islam is a greek version of Islam

the only true thing Boarshead has ever said here
at wu tang corp is that Islam(sunni Islam)
is basically from Plato

don't get me started with pedophile greeks. they even claim to invent algebra, when muslims came up with that

Prolifical ENG
10-15-2010, 03:26 PM

nice "build". #(

Mumm Ra
10-15-2010, 06:26 PM
don't get me started with pedophile greeks. they even claim to invent algebra, when muslims came up with that
lol where does this guy come up with all his 'facts' ??
lmao

theheavens
10-15-2010, 08:18 PM
NOI members killed Malcolm? greeks were fags? arabs invented algebra?

um...that's kind of common sense, my man

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
ok - they arrested 3 men - said that they were Members of the NOI and you're riding with that - i understand

lmao - did you know that 2 of those three men were falsely arrested

how would a well known government agency plant people in the NOI to cause mischief ?

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 10:38 PM
most muslims I've come across don't want be to be associated with NOI members. after all, saying Farrad Muhammad was Allah incarnate and Elijah a prophet is very blasphemous. they want no part of that

see how many Muslims came across your computer screen in that video i posted ?

smh - you are riding with shay-tans propaganda against the true and living God

it's only blasphemous to those who really do not believe in God or Prophets - the reason why Fard being God sounds crazy to you is because you are looking for a Ghost to be your God - you can't fathom who or what The Supreme BEING is because you have been programmed against the True God by the enemies of God - the enemy has you seeing God as someone outside of yourself, an unseen energy force that controls the whole world but won't stop bombs from being dropped on Muslim children

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 11:07 PM
4F6s85YYQxo

LORD NOSE
10-15-2010, 11:19 PM
mFhRDYYZU3c

Matthew 15

21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."
23Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."
24He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
25The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.
26He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
27"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."
28Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Dokuro
10-16-2010, 12:53 AM
http://www.prisonradio.org/audio/mumia/ban_men_cloth.mp3

theheavens
10-16-2010, 01:36 AM

it's only blasphemous to those who really do not believe in God or Prophets - the reason why Fard being God sounds crazy to you is because you are looking for a Ghost to be your God - you can't fathom who or what The Supreme BEING is because you have been programmed against the True God by the enemies of God - the enemy has you seeing God as someone outside of yourself, an unseen energy force that controls the whole world but won't stop bombs from being dropped on Muslim children

a person claiming to be a supreme being or prophet today will be seen as a nutcase, no matter what, and I feel sad Farrad had to go through that. I think he was a great philosopher and preacher. that being said, most muslims find the NOI very blasphemous, and hope that they will eventually convert to traditional Islam. I know you asked before "what the hell has Sunni Islam done for us?" no, traditional muslims haven't lifted the spirits of black folks like the NOI has, and they probably never will. but Brother Malcolm found something special in Sunni Islam and decided to pursue it. it took time, though, just like it's taking time for me to move from 5% to Sunni. Islam isn't a charity work and it doesn't focus primarily on black folks' well-being, that's true, but it's up to the individual to take what he can from it. Islam isn't here to lift the spirits of one particular group of people and sing hallelujah; it focuses on all people. Malcolm loved the brotherhood of Sunni Islam, which is one reason he joined. it's not the same brotherhood you get in the NOI, I know.

Mumm Ra
10-16-2010, 01:50 AM
a person claiming to be a supreme being or prophet today will be seen as a nutcase, no matter what
a sad truth

HANZO
10-16-2010, 06:30 AM

do you really think the muslims in that video knew anything about ideology of the NOI? to them Farrakhan is just a black muslim and nothing more. you think the sunni grand mufti's of Russia would have really accepted Farrakhan if they knew about Fard being God and all?

not a chance.

LORD NOSE
10-16-2010, 11:37 AM
do you really think the muslims in that video knew anything about ideology of the NOI? to them Farrakhan is just a black muslim and nothing more. you think the sunni grand mufti's of Russia would have really accepted Farrakhan if they knew about Fard being God and all?

not a chance.

Yes - i "think" they do know - The Minister is not a stranger in any of these places - he's been touring for years - he's debated with countless scholars in the middle east concerning Master Fard and sat ALL of them Down - YALL just don't know lmao - Some people are mature enough to know that their rituals and old style religions is not reforming the people - others KNOW and waited for the prophets of olds prophecies to come to light -

Who is the Mahdi ?
who is the Messiah ?

a ghost or energy ball ?

or a Supreme Man ?

most do not believe that a MAN can be divine - most are looking for or told to believe in a non existing God

the average Muslim is in the same boat with the average Christian cause they have both been lied to and they both promote the lie - that man is insignificant and unworthy

ChristO
10-16-2010, 05:27 PM

I'm saying tho', I am coming.
you right, 5% is a minority, in contrast to the 85%. but gods not a joke. gods speak thru me, gods sun. Allah, in-the-flesh. the truest.
Malcom X was cool. but the dude I know now ain't cool. where we at is on the other side of them bullets.
as far as the sunnis, where I'm from been generally sunni'd up, since before I was born. thing is tho', when the test came in 2005, the way I see it, the system had it set up for them to fail. when the game paid the grounds a visit. now they let blood seep into they ranks. sunni, soon I will come and str8'en all a' that out.

theheavens
10-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Yes - i "think" they do know - The Minister is not a stranger in any of these places - he's been touring for years - he's debated with countless scholars in the middle east concerning Master Fard and sat ALL of them Down - YALL just don't know lmao - Some people are mature enough to know that their rituals and old style religions is not reforming the people - others KNOW and waited for the prophets of olds prophecies to come to light -

Who is the Mahdi ?
who is the Messiah ?

a ghost or energy ball ?

or a Supreme Man ?

most do not believe that a MAN can be divine - most are looking for or told to believe in a non existing God

the average Muslim is in the same boat with the average Christian cause they have both been lied to and they both promote the lie - that man is insignificant and unworthy

this sounds like something my atheist friends would say, just saying.

I had to defend the NOI in my last history class. the professor focused on the mad scientist who created the white race and how NOI members were going to be taken up to heaven via a flying saucer or something. he was comparing it to scientology. I told him flat-out: "there are 14 million Mormons in the world -- how many of those schmucks actually believe Joseph Smith was a prophet? whether or not Farrad was Allah incarnate is irrelevant. what's relevant are his teachings. whether Jesus was the son of man is irrelevant (he wasn't!), but his teachings are what's important"

LORD NOSE
10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
the out come of his teachings met with the prophecies of old

if he fits the description, so be it -

the way the majority perceive god was given to them by those who wish to sealaway the true identity and purpose of god from the people

ironic how those who fight and defend the popular perception of god never read any of the scriptures in full

LORD NOSE
10-31-2010, 11:18 PM
oaqwTIKmJNc

Hellspawn
11-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Wow ! How could I've missed that thread ? :D

@ theheavens : sunni muslims don't believe in Darwin Theory, our ancestors weren't apes and our grand grand children won't be X-men. And yeh, sunni muslims don't like being associated with NOI ideology it is totally blasphemous.
And Malcolm was killed for saying the truth, it is not rare at all nowerdays, his ex fellows didnt like the fact that he destroyed a whole ideology so they killed him, like Jews tried to kill Jesus (muslims believe he wasnt killed) when he came up with the truth about their corrupted religion. When someone from the inside denounces you are defensless because you can't argue.

ChristO
03-06-2011, 08:28 PM
...Jesus...seed of David...gods' sun...eh, what's relevant? the word became flesh. the teachings hold no weight if the word in-the-flesh supercedes it.
malcom x, why he was killed? karma. all I can say at the moment. he couldn't resolve the karmic predicament he was in, part of which is who is cain...and why didn't simon peter believe in the christ and his forgiveness of sin...see, these I'd say, are two of the pastlives of malcom x...