PDA

View Full Version : Pattch82 Presents: DJ MUGGS - THE UNSEEN ASSASSIN (BANGIN' COMPILATION!!!)

Pattch82
10-14-2010, 05:55 PM
I decided to take a leaf out of claaa7’s book and try and bring you a bangin’ ass compilation of one of my favourite producers in the game… DJ MUGGS! It’s took me a while to put this together, I’ve been buying up a lot of singles and looking for B-Sides and rare shit. Finally I’ve got this ill compilation here, it includes some of Muggs’ most bangin’ beats, rare remixes, unreleased tracks, something for everyone! When I came to sequencing the compilation, I decided to put it in an approximate chronological order (apart from the Intro which I nabbed from ‘Skull & Bones’) so you can see the progression of Muggs as a producer.

I hope ya’ll enjoy this shit as much as I am, been bangin’ nothing but Soul Assassins shit for weeks now whilst I’ve been putting this together!

I tried to find the best quality for every track, but unfortunately a couple of them are only available on mixtapes, etc.

All tracks are produced by DJ Muggs (tracks 4, 5 & 6 are co-produced by T-Ray)

Intro
Cypress Hill – Shoot ‘Em Up (‘Juice’ OMPST)
The Beastie Boys feat. B-Real - So What 'Cha Want (Soul Assassins Remix)
Funkdoobiest feat. B-Real - Wopbabalubop (Soul Assassins Remix)
Funkdoobiest - Where's It At (Muggs Remix)
Cypress Hill – Scooby Doo (‘Lick A Shot’ B-Side)
Cypress Hill – Da Da Da (Unreleased ‘Temples Of Boom’ era track)
Call O’ Da Wild – Ruff Turrain
Call O’ Da Wild – Andrews Ave. (Unreleased Exclusive!)
Call O’ Da Wild – Urban Wilderness (Unreleased Exclusive!)
Method Man, Prodigy, KRS-One & Kam – Bulworth (They Talk About It While We Live It)
Chace Infinite & Krondon (Korsican Brothers) – Call It Like I See It (Extended Version)
Afu-Ra – Soul Assassination
Cypress Hill feat. Kurupt – Here Is Something You Can't Understand
Chace Infinite feat. Sixx John - Get 'Em Up
Chace Infinite & Krondon (Korsican Brothers) - Muggs Music
Raekwon feat. Supernatural – Black Opera
Harsh Opening (Harsh Times Soundtrack)
Planet Asia feat. B-Real & Omar Cruz – Pain Language (Remix)
Everlast – Folsom Prison Blues
Vinnie Paz feat. Sick Jacken - No Spiritual Surrender

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLULQEEC

Watch out for my ‘Call O’ Da Wild’ compilation coming soon, featuring beats from DJ Muggs and The Alchemist!

Peace!

THE MASON
10-14-2010, 06:02 PM
nice i will definitely check this out

Wh0am3ye?
10-14-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm downloading it now as I type this. Good lookin.

claaa7
10-15-2010, 02:34 AM
thanks alot for this Pattch82, i've been collecting alot of rare Muggs track as well for a while but there's alot of joints here i didn't find yet. great shit, i'ma give it a listen.. gonna be dope to hear that Call O'Da Wild comp too, he's a dope rapper. from what i understand he is the same guy as Barron Ricks that was on like 5 songs on "IV" right?

Pattch82
10-15-2010, 03:00 AM
thanks alot for this Pattch82, i've been collecting alot of rare Muggs track as well for a while but there's alot of joints here i didn't find yet. great shit, i'ma give it a listen.. gonna be dope to hear that Call O'Da Wild comp too, he's a dope rapper. from what i understand he is the same guy as Barron Ricks that was on like 5 songs on "IV" right?

Barron Ricks is one half of the group 'Call O' Da Wild'

The group consisted of Barron Ricks and Angelo Campanioni.

They only ever released a handful of 12's. They did record an album with Sony but they split up before it was ever released.

In an old interview with Muggs from around the time he said... "Call o da wild broke up right after there album was finished for SONY... they thought they were superstars before their record even came out!"

The two unreleased tracks from Call O' Da Wild on this Muggs compilation were supposed to feature on their album.

I'll be dropping the Call O' Da Wild compilation in the next couple of days, followed possibly by a volume two of the Muggs compilation.

Peace!

Pattch82
10-16-2010, 07:51 AM
Check out that 'Urban Wilderness' track... the beat is fuckin' CRAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!

Peace!

Frank Sobotka
10-16-2010, 09:01 AM
OSHI- I thought Smuggler's blues was the only Temples of boom leftover (I know it's on the japanese version)

Mic Tyson
11-07-2010, 11:51 AM
just wanted to bump this real quick for ppl lookin for part 1 like myself. shit is tight