PDA

View Full Version : Monster Rip

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Rip it rip it nigga just stop it
you cannot rap for crap, your trash, weak, wack
ain't got nothing else to say but just know this
I'M A MONSTER RIPPER just ask the motherfucking author even the critics hate to critique me cuz they know I'M A MONSTER RIPPER and their's no stopping it.............

get played off tracks back in raps smash Goliath's open up scrolls unleash beasts from the east/
now we Godzilla, King Kong, Rodan in the city streets beating up flows rusting out shows coming up with new things with prose/
floss in shows get cha gold melted spotted when I'm eagle eying gargoyle park your mind in the gut where the soot and soil boil simply toil in wasted/
lands pasted plans cased up the scams schemes with enough steam to power ya dream line median sky-scrapping any with enough gall to take the fall/
size it up rolling banding managing to rampage primal fear into everybody that hear's I so if you still wondering don't ponder too hard/
think ya might explode reload full clone sold cha off traded baited latency when I am in surgery it's full frontal fury/ disturbing to see when ya girl say I'M MONSTER RIPPER don't think she could contemplate how I would quell her constant quakes/
until the mind breaks, snaps back and reacts packing swords fingering beats without the beat saying no just cuz producers didn't wanna notice/
roasted every feature given grieving out of weep wept the steps depths left to angle your perception now onto your inceptions conceptually you ain't competing against a sheep who bucks sleep/

Rip it rip it nigga just stop it
you cannot rap for crap, your trash, weak, wack
ain't got nothing else to say but just know this
I'M A MONSTER RIPPER just ask the motherfucking author even the critics hate to critique me cuz they know I'M A MONSTER RIPPER and their's no stopping it.............

J.T.S.
10-15-2010, 11:06 AM
lands pasted plans cased up the scams schemes with enough steam to power ya dream line median sky-scrapping any with enough gall to take the fall/

Yeah and it don't stop!!

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-16-2010, 02:57 AM
Yo
I'm a MONSTER RIPPER, Indenity undefyined like Jack the Ripper
Work rap like math on the calculator
feel my wrath when i come through like the terminator
the mass exterminater, i crush fools, when i buck tools
got the heavy cannon on repping the waist
i'm a wealthy man n my weapon is my babe
you phony homies gets crushed like its the planet of Apes
no route to escape, i'm about to engage
the words off my mouth is embraced
spitting lyrical fire like Cerberus
my feet running rumble in the jungle trynna escape Cronus

Yo man, you spit lyrical fire as always. Damn man you lay down sick multies

think she could contemplate how I would quell her constant quakes/
until the mind breaks, snaps back and reacts packing swords fingering beats without the beat saying no just cuz producers didn't wanna notice/

Good looking mann,.