PDA

View Full Version : SOFTEST lines in hip hop history!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
10-15-2010, 12:47 PM
we all know about the bravado, i dont give a fuck, suck this, king of the world shit!!!!!!!!!!

but sometimes an artist airs himself out, and sounds weak as fuck in the process!!!!!!!!!!!

have some fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!

"caught a flashback of her askin' me was I asthmatic 'fore I tapped that
She offered me dinner under the moon
I said, "Sorry. I made plans at Ray's Boom-Boom Room"
Nine push-ups... Strength's gone at the tenth one" - hey nas

WTF!?!?!?!? i dont care if you did 1000 pushups earlier in the day, are drunk as fuck, and just finished bench pressing a car off your chest.... if you struggle to do 10 pushups, you a bitch!!!!!!!!! i always laugh at this line... nas tryin to get brolic, shaking like j fox at pushup number 9.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hatred was flowing through my veins
On the verge of going insane
I almost made a song dissin Lil Wayne
Itís like I was jealous of him cause of the attention he was gettiní
I felt horrible about myself
He was spittin and I wasnít
Anyone who was buzzin back then coulda got it
Almost went at Kanye too
God it feels like Iím goiní psychotic
Thank god that I didnít do it
I would of had my ass handed to me"

- eminem "talkin to myself"

fat elvis era eminem would body wayne or kanye, pill popping, mumble jumble shady would decimate kanye and wayne at their peak, this was some weak ass shit, eminem revealing insecurities towards 2 inferior emcees, on some "i wasnt strong..." shit... cot damn, those million dollar bubble baths making this dude soft like bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"While yall playa hate we in the upper millions
Whats the dealings (huh) its like New York's been soft
Ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildings - jay z "money cash hoes"

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?! where the fuck was you at jigga?!?!?!!?!? new york was gettin banged on and you didnt SAY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! 2pac was on this niggas neck, and jay had no response, he was quiet as a mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the softest lines ever, revisionist history, jigga ducks confrontation, and pops shit like he woulda changed shit from the frontlines... NAH, you were nowhere to be found!!!!!!! its puffing your chest out after your man gets knocked the fuck out!!!!!!! you talking big now cuz the cops are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of my favorite emcees but no ones perfect!!!!!!!!!! theres a ton of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSA
10-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Hahahah! good thread

"i'll cook, i'll clean, i'll swear that mommy, just as long as you don't tell nobody"- some faggot from mobb deep on that song with 50 cent.

its not so much he'll cook and clean, it's his apparent lack of self confidence and felt need to present a false imagine for the public that would be tainted if word got out he cooks and cleans and swears that mommy.

what a faggot smh.

fatboybrandon
10-15-2010, 01:55 PM
tK0M55i3Pts&feature=channel

Ay angry!, heave you heard the 1st Pharcyde album? There's a hilarious verse on the 1st song where Fat Lip told a story where he got caught out there by a transvestite lol. That's gotta be the softest verse I could think of, he tells the whole story below:

exT-1cYFHzM

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-15-2010, 03:42 PM
"Dont smoke buddah, can't stand sess." - Rob Base

"All you niggas put yo dicks together." - Ol' Dirty Bastard

"Me hit skins?? What are ya, smokin dust? My nickname is devotion, I stroke and bust" - J-Zone

Djaminha
10-15-2010, 03:53 PM
'A tree died for me to scribe on this loose leaf' - Median

angry!
10-15-2010, 04:13 PM
tK0M55i3Pts&feature=channel

Ay angry!, heave you heard the 1st Pharcyde album? There's a hilarious verse on the 1st song where Fat Lip told a story where he got caught out there by a transvestite lol. That's gotta be the softest verse I could think of, he tells the whole story below:

exT-1cYFHzM
huge fan of the first 2 pharcyde albums and that was a bugout verse for real... hadnt seen that video of him breakin it down till now...YIKES!!!!!!!!!! hands, and feet yall, hands and feet!!!!!!!!! daps fatboy!!!!!!! biggie said shorty "looks so good hell suck on her fathers dick"... NAH, a dime walks by and you thinkin bout her daddys dick!?!?!?!?! thats like when an emcee in the studio off the top and he starts rhyming some gay shit instinctively!!!!! diddys sweet ass probably loved that line!!!!!!!!!!!! run up on a girl with that line and you catching a case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr dre "i dont smoke weed or cess... cause its known to give a brother brain damage" dre and world class crew sippin apple cider backstage... cpyress hill hits now dre a pot head.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA genius joke shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay z a star is born... ONE OF THE SOFTEST SONGS EVER... its a reflective jay z havin a mid life crisis on wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! backhanded compliment, insecurity in the mirror music!!!!!!!!!!!

"wu tang gang bang, Meth ate,
Rae took on the date with the Purple Tape.
Passed on to Ason and then Ghostface,
They had a hell of a run,
Standing Ova, ayyy,"

backhand compliments all over the place, jay thinks its over...
the blueprint 3 was soft as fuck... its crazy...

"forever young" is just sad... its like an old man looking at old pics, breaking down... on some homo wedding music.... "those were the days" knees hurting and shit... end the album on that, next time you hear jay he might be with elton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2010, 04:43 PM
"You look so good, i'd suck on your daddys dick"

What made this unessercary shit even worse was that it was said in a tone that implied he sucked on dicks generally, but for you he'd even make it your dads.

Whichever fucking way you wanna rack up that line, shit bombed. Why even come out with that, period. Where the fuck are you coming from.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Saying that, its a great line.

Mr. R&B
10-15-2010, 05:12 PM
^ lmao

Tecknowledgist
10-15-2010, 05:41 PM
You may have more cash than me
But you ain't got the skills to eat a nigga's ass like me - Canibus

^ one of the best battle rappers ever...i just dont understand how he didnt realize what the fuck he was saying here. lol

That's just somethin that a sucka couldn't understand
How a G shed a tear, then he hug his man - Vinnie Paz

^wouldnt have been bad if it wasnt for the fact that it was PAZ saying it lol

You know that Ghost loves you
I get butterflies when we hug and kiss, do you?? huh? answer me.. - Ghostface

^hahahaha i bust out laughin every time i hear that shit

claaa7
10-15-2010, 06:07 PM
"you are what you eat, you eat what you can
eat it so much the girls call me seafoodlover"

^ Nas on the flyest, this shit always made me laugh.. i think he starts the verse with the first part and just a few bars later he says he eat pussy on a regular basis.

Poison Flowerz!
10-15-2010, 06:36 PM
"Rae up in the shower singin
That's when Rae ran out of the back
Towel on, soap on his arm, spin duke around, fell on my lap
Rae ran hysterically.. Slipped on soap
Landed on his back, with his gat, now that's dope
Threw this dude under the bed
A half dressed Raekwon, swallowing diamonds
Had money's juice up on his wedding band
Soap suds dripping from his nuts, cut up guts"

disgusting

INF
10-15-2010, 08:50 PM
we all know about the bravado, i dont give a fuck, suck this, king of the world shit!!!!!!!!!!

but sometimes an artist airs himself out, and sounds weak as fuck in the process!!!!!!!!!!!

have some fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!

"caught a flashback of her askin' me was I asthmatic 'fore I tapped that
She offered me dinner under the moon
I said, "Sorry. I made plans at Ray's Boom-Boom Room"
Nine push-ups... Strength's gone at the tenth one" - hey nas

WTF!?!?!?!? i dont care if you did 1000 pushups earlier in the day, are drunk as fuck, and just finished bench pressing a car off your chest.... if you struggle to do 10 pushups, you a bitch!!!!!!!!! i always laugh at this line... nas tryin to get brolic, shaking like j fox at pushup number 9....

lmao ,good thread. I can't think of any lines of the top right now but there are plenty.

with this nas shit it looks kinda like he is saying push-up on top of a bitch or some shit but thats just as sad.lmao

DUMBO
10-15-2010, 09:52 PM
"The jews what they does when they buy condos in the twilight mew"

wtf is that soft verse about?

WesleyBradferson
10-15-2010, 11:32 PM
huge fan of the first 2 pharcyde albums and that was a bugout verse for real... hadnt seen that video of him breakin it down till now...YIKES!!!!!!!!!! hands, and feet yall, hands and feet!!!!!!!!! daps fatboy!!!!!!! biggie said shorty "looks so good hell suck on her fathers dick"... NAH, a dime walks by and you thinkin bout her daddys dick!?!?!?!?! thats like when an emcee in the studio off the top and he starts rhyming some gay shit instinctively!!!!! diddys sweet ass probably loved that line!!!!!!!!!!!! run up on a girl with that line and you catching a case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr dre "i dont smoke weed or cess... cause its known to give a brother brain damage" dre and world class crew sippin apple cider backstage... cpyress hill hits now dre a pot head.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA genius joke shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay z a star is born... ONE OF THE SOFTEST SONGS EVER... its a reflective jay z havin a mid life crisis on wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! backhanded compliment, insecurity in the mirror music!!!!!!!!!!!

"wu tang gang bang, Meth ate,
Rae took on the date with the Purple Tape.
Passed on to Ason and then Ghostface,
They had a hell of a run,
Standing Ova, ayyy,"

backhand compliments all over the place, jay thinks its over...
the blueprint 3 was soft as fuck... its crazy...

"forever young" is just sad... its like an old man looking at old pics, breaking down... on some homo wedding music.... "those were the days" knees hurting and shit... end the album on that, next time you hear jay he might be with elton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry i've had many great laughs in the past reading your posts, but this one and the first seriously made me laugh harder than i ever have on the internet. cheers

djskillz
10-16-2010, 02:27 AM
"i never had my dick sucked by a man before, but you gon' be the first you lil' trick ass hoe" - dj quik, dollaz and sense

whoa. at no point in time should you EVER say this to a man. especially if you're trying to diss them. this nigga dropped one of the best diss records of all time and ends up clowning on himself worse in the same song. smh. and to make it worse, the next line is this:

"then you can tell me just how it taste, but before i bust this nut i shoot some piss in your face"

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-16-2010, 02:48 AM
"i never had my dick sucked by a man before, but you gon' be the first you lil' trick ass hoe" - dj quik, dollaz and sense

whoa. at no point in time should you EVER say this to a man. especially if you're trying to diss them. this nigga dropped one of the best diss records of all time and ends up clowning on himself worse in the same song. smh. and to make it worse, the next line is this:

"then you can tell me just how it taste, but before i bust this nut i shoot some piss in your face"

Thats fucking hilarious.

It's almost as worst ass Canibus's

'you ain't got the skills to eat a niggaz ass like me'

never understood why LL didn't capatalize on that.

MaskedAvenger
10-16-2010, 02:57 AM
"You look so good, i'd suck on your daddys dick"

What made this unessercary shit even worse was that it was said in a tone that implied he sucked on dicks generally, but for you he'd even make it your dads.

Whichever fucking way you wanna rack up that line, shit bombed. Why even come out with that, period. Where the fuck are you coming from.

haha Sorry dude, but thats a legendary Biggie line. He flipped the way you write a track about your woman.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-16-2010, 03:18 AM
"Jay-Z - Hey fella I been watching you clockin'"
"Bleek - Who me? Holding' down this block it ain't nothing. You the man, nigga, now stop frontin'"
"Jay-Z - Hahaha I like your style"
"Bleek - Nah, I l ike YO' style"
"Jay-Z - Let's drive around a while"
"Bleek - Cool nigga"
"Jay-Z - Here's a thou'"
"Bleek - A G? I'd ride with you for free" - Jay-Z & Memphis Bleek 'Coming of Age'

"Finger near a nigga' asshole, like whoa!" - Black Rob 'Like Whoa'

Man on phone: "I got beef, I wanna see what you got, and if I like it I'll cop".

50 Cent: "Damn nigga, you hot!"

"Yayo, bring the condoms, I'm in room 203."
- 50 Cent

I read somewhere I'm homophobic, shiiiiit. Go through the hood, there's mad niggas on my dick." - 50 Cent

Jadakiss: I might gotta take my shirt off
Ghostface: Yeah, kid
Jadakiss: I like that one
Ghostface: Uh-huh, go in, go in

"Takin cum in the face, yeah I like it like that"

"I know it hurts, to find out me and your man be sharin' skirts"
- Richie Rich

"All your mens up in the jail before sucked my dick" - DMX

DMX
Ima bone a homie whip it... and anyone thats been to jail b4 knows its about to get thick

"i suck my own d*ck like i had a rib removed" - Royce Da 5'9

"I need some cock hella bad, I need to be free. Steady dreaming about wrecking guts and cock. Laying on my bunk busting nuts in socks."
- Mac Dre

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2010, 03:22 AM
hahahahaah this shit is hilarious

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-16-2010, 03:27 AM
yeaaah for real dun, hahah i was fucking laughing hard at some of this shit.

claaa7
10-16-2010, 03:42 AM
"Bleek - Who me? Holding' down this block it ain't nothing. You the man, nigga, now stop frontin'"
"Bleek - Cool nigga"
"Jay-Z - Here's a thou'"
"Bleek - A G? I'd ride with you for free" - Jay-Z & Memphis Bleek 'Coming of Age'

^ lol, repped for that homie.. i been saying that whole verse sounds gay as hell, especially Memphis Bleek comes off like he's drooling from the mouth cuz he's so star-struck just being close to the incredible Jay-Z. you can almost hear his dick pop out of his pants when he says "A G?? I RIDE WITH YOU FOR FREE" shaking in the voice and shit LOL.

claaa7
10-16-2010, 03:48 AM
"Sexy niggas get sodomized, observe these wicked eyes" - Napoloean (Wu-Syndicate)

and not a soft line maybe but a straight stupid one is:

"my paragraphs alone are worth 5 mics
a 12 song lp, that's 36 mics" - Redman, uuuhnmmm ok? haha

"tannin where the jet skis be, nobody God just my weezy, with my hand on my wee-wee" - Diamond D, wtf

Royce Da 5'9" got a whole song called "My Best Friend" which is a DJ Premier produced BANGER. only problem he ruins the entire song by making three verses in detail describing his fucking DICK. Preemo should've slapped him for coming with that BS into D&D.

"If i ain't divine with this rhyme then the pope ain't either" - KRS-One

angry!
10-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Angry i've had many great laughs in the past reading your posts, but this one and the first seriously made me laugh harder than i ever have on the internet. cheers

*raises glass*

no doubt!!!!!!!

yall are killin me with some of these!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the vinnie paz line, thats a thread in itself!!!!!!!!!!!

"whats the deal daddy!?!?!?!?!? how you feel right now!!?!?!?!?!?! ill be there soon, so just chill right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*laugh track*

"i fucked a bad bitch, she said i had a little dick" - 50 "feel good"... WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

"if record sales slow, ima show you my dick" - 50.... WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!!? HELL NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raekwon playing the role of a girl suckin dick on MIRANDA is one of the strangest/gayest lines ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"you aint gonna have no face to save by the time I'm through with this place
play some drake" - eminem "forever"... so corny, so soft, instructing others to play some drake is the definition of soft!!!!!!!!!!! em lost his marbles man, he out of touch, thinkin, "what do these kids wanna hear!?!!?!?!?" "ooo ok, ill shout out drake to button this verse up, theyll like that!!!!!!!!!!!"

and of course i gotta mention one of the gayest exchanges in rap history that takes place between az and nas on "the essence"...

Son who laced you wit the ill haircut
A: Lenny he blessed me wit the sharp blade
That nigga's paid
N: He make a pretty penny
A: Yo you hurt wit them new pradas (true)
Check mine they royal blue
N: My shits is baby blue
A: They powder blue
N: Yo' shits is hotter
A: You hotter wit them frames on
N: Nigga you James Bond and you stay low
A: You know my style babe bro (yeah)
N: Make dough, manicure, facial, face glow

...... these niggas literally talking like they in the salon, "you look fresher in those shoes" "naaaaah" "yeeeeahhhhh you do!!!!!!!!!!"... "and youre wearing the hell out of those frames, making me jealous!!!!!!!!"... "make this money, so we can afford the finer things in life, manicures, facials, the works!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA classic track but these niggas desperately needed a NO HOMO thrown in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AZIATIC booklet was also gay as fuck, you gotta open AZ bare chest to peep the liner notes... AWWWWKKKKKWAAARRRDDDDd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-16-2010, 09:56 AM
anything lil wanye has done is soft lmao lol

Undiluted Karma
10-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Lol @ the 50 lines hahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
10-16-2010, 10:59 AM
"Bleek - Cool nigga"
"Jay-Z - Here's a thou'"

Man on phone: "I got beef, I wanna see what you got, and if I like it I'll cop".

50 Cent: "Damn nigga, you hot!"

Jadakiss: I might gotta take my shirt off
Ghostface: Yeah, kid
Jadakiss: I like that one
Ghostface: Uh-huh, go in, go in

"Takin cum in the face, yeah I like it like that"

"I know it hurts, to find out me and your man be sharin' skirts"
- Richie Rich

"All your mens up in the jail before sucked my dick" - DMX

DMX
Ima bone a homie whip it... and anyone thats been to jail b4 knows its about to get thick

"i suck my own d*ck like i had a rib removed" - Royce Da 5'9

"I need some cock hella bad, I need to be free. Steady dreaming about wrecking guts and cock. Laying on my bunk busting nuts in socks."
- Mac Dre

haha, that Jay and Bleek back and forth was always so corny.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Son who laced you wit the ill haircut
A: Lenny he blessed me wit the sharp blade
That nigga's paid
N: He make a pretty penny
A: Yo you hurt wit them new pradas (true)
Check mine they royal blue
N: My shits is baby blue
A: They powder blue
N: Yo' shits is hotter
A: You hotter wit them frames on
N: Nigga you James Bond and you stay low
A: You know my style babe bro (yeah)
N: Make dough, manicure, facial, face glow

...... these niggas literally talking like they in the salon, "you look fresher in those shoes" "naaaaah" "yeeeeahhhhh you do!!!!!!!!!!"... "and youre wearing the hell out of those frames, making me jealous!!!!!!!!"... "make this money, so we can afford the finer things in life, manicures, facials, the works!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA classic track but these niggas desperately needed a NO HOMO thrown in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AZIATIC booklet was also gay as fuck, you gotta open AZ bare chest to peep the liner notes... AWWWWKKKKKWAAARRRDDDDd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha

You could dedicate a whole thread to "most awkward rapper back and forths".

SL33
10-16-2010, 11:12 AM
"Sexy niggas get sodomized, observe these wicked eyes" - Napoloean (Wu-Syndicate)

and not a soft line maybe but a straight stupid one is:

"my paragraphs alone are worth 5 mics
a 12 song lp, that's 36 mics" - Redman, uuuhnmmm ok? haha

hahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaha @ these two.

lol that Hilton verse was awkward too.

BGS
10-16-2010, 11:17 AM
"Yayo, bring the condoms, I'm in room 203."
- 50 Cent

haha this one had me rolling like 50 already waiting in his lingerie ahahah

SL33
10-16-2010, 11:37 AM
juelz'

Girl let me show how to hit that strip
How to get that dick don't give back lip

awkward.

rae had the same problem in ''miranda''. do these rappers really know how to get and suck dicks??? hahahahaha

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Idk if this was taken out of context of the verse but Big Boi says this in Elevators (Me and You)'

"where I live at, them rats know, mama I want to sing but
Mama I want to trick, and mama I'm suckin dick, now"

angry!
10-17-2010, 10:23 AM
this joint...

i dont know if it qualifies as SOFT...

but....

yeah...

fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm rolling late night with my buzz on
Leaving out a strip club and wanting my fuck on
I'm strolling through a list of my missed calls
And right up out the blue man this bitch calls
You coming over here (woman's voice)
I'm like shit naw
So to question that decision she eats up a dick raw
But man, I'd rather go to bed with a hard dick
Than to have to spend the whole night fucking and arguing
This bitch a lunatic, fuck a nigga high off
I wish it was a way I could hit and just drive off
But that's not happening
So I'ma lay my ass down, watching girl's gone wild penis in my hand
Hardest times and I don't wanna sell out
Still I'm putting on my flip-flops to bail out
I grab my keys off the table and coat
It's an open invitation for a nigga to score, so I go!

off of SCARFACE - GO...

some real shit!!!!!!!!!!!

some WTF shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face sick of playing games, he just gonna beat his meat and make a song about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

go peep MADE, go peep scarface entire catalog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SL33
10-17-2010, 12:09 PM
lolololololo

Sunz of Man
10-18-2010, 02:44 PM
http://www.cracked.com/article_16158_the-11-most-unintentionally-gay-rap-lyrics-ever.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_17391_14-more-most-unintentionally-gay-rap-lyrics-ever.html

a lot of these are dumb as shit but theres some funny ones

EAGLE EYE
10-19-2010, 02:55 AM
COLD WIND BLOWS - EMINEM

Go ahead fuckin’ hater, push me / I told ya ain’t no fuckin’ way to shoosh me / Call me a faggot ‘cause I hate a pussy

Frank Sobotka
10-19-2010, 02:57 AM
Didn't KRS have a line on his new album about yelling "Where's ya father honey" to a woman showing her ass?

claaa7
10-19-2010, 03:55 AM
"My scarf blowing in the wind,
fuck you know about that nigga?" - Roc Marciano

http://www.silk-visions.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/charlie__scarf.333200311.jpg

issues
10-19-2010, 07:29 AM
JayZ - "Hey fella, i been watchin you clockin"

Memphis Bleek - "Who me holding down this block it aint nothin, you the man nigga, now stop frontin"

JayZ - "Haha.. i like your style"

MemphisBleek - "Nah, i like YO style"

JayZ - "Lets drive around awhile"

MemphisBleek - "Cool nigga"

JayZ - "Heres a thou"

J.T.S.
10-19-2010, 11:44 AM
lol
Hope they know my nigga Gutter fuckin kidnip kids (thats right)
Fuck 'em in the ass, throw 'em over the bridge (aaah)
big and puff were just disgusting

Ask you one question, was it good?
He have you on the wall like me, was it hood?

ghost one never be the same again lol!
I came home on Friday, Saturday I found out
That night I cried with the kids, I was out
Lol!!!
Biggie Smalls is the wickedest
Niggaz say I'm pussy? I dare you to stick your d!ck in this
lol

Niggaz press they luck-and they get a buttf#ckin
Straight up the ass, raw dog with the rash
and I don't f#ck wit the condoms
The condoms is a problem from the AIDS gettin sprayed

uhhhh biggie ??