PDA

View Full Version : Government and pc-manufacturers caught installing keystore loggers in new laptops.

Triple B
10-13-2005, 01:52 PM
GOVERNMENT AND COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS CAUGHT INSTALLING HARD-WIRED KEYSTROKE LOGGERS INTO ALL NEW LAPTOP COMPUTERS!

Devices capture everything you ever type, then can send it via your ethernet card to the Dept. of Homeland Security without your knowledge, consent or a search warrant each time you log onto the internet!

Freedom Of Information Act Requests For Explanation From DHS, refused.

http://www.halturnershow.com/KeystrokeLoggersInAllNewComputers.html

dunno what's true of this, but it shocked me nonetheless.. privacy my arse..

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Damn.....I got a laptop......that's not right. Leave it to the government to be sneaky and do some stupid shit like that.....

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 01:56 PM
^ lol yep... but again i aint surprised that that is a possibilty

urban_angel
10-13-2005, 02:01 PM
dayum, man, so now they just finding new ways to spy on us, this is all freaky n sooo wrong....

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah....soon they'll be installing some sort of device into ur TV that will watch u and monitor what u r watching........

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 02:07 PM
devices in the body when they operate u??

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:09 PM
devices in the body when they operate u??
Oh wow......now that would be something.......like that movie that Jamie Foxx was in....

Triple B
10-13-2005, 02:09 PM
another related website.. feel free to add ur name to the petition. not that it's gonna do much lol.. the act has allready passed..

http://www.dataretentionisnosolution.com/

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:12 PM
I signed it........

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 02:14 PM
u cant stop material powers tryn to interfere with your physical body.. though.. what they do to ur physical affects ur mental consciousness if u dont harness that..

if we live in fear we give in... if we live in peace with our own selfs... we strive further without limitations..

the universe is governed by consciousness.. who gave birth to everything? physical or consciousness?

being at peace is the ebst and not 2 fear this shit..

read queens banner lol.. thats wisdom

peace n blessingz

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:18 PM
u cant stop material powers tryn to interfere with your physical body.. though.. what they do to ur physical affects ur mental consciousness if u dont harness that..

if we live in fear we give in... if we live in peace with our own selfs... we strive further without limitations..

the universe is governed by consciousness.. who gave birth to everything? physical or consciousness?

being at peace is the ebst and not 2 fear this shit..

read queens banner lol.. thats wisdom

peace n blessingz

Truth........

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 02:22 PM
yep if u spread truth and peace... whats the govnt gon do against u ?

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:23 PM
They'll figure out some way to throw a monkey wrench into it.........

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 02:34 PM
They'll figure out some way to throw a monkey wrench into it.........
always have havent they..?

lets jus keep elevated from their scheme

peace queen

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 02:43 PM
I doubt this is exactly correct. How would they keep it quiet if every computer nerd ever is on to them? Say I casemod my shit and see extra parts. They're busted. Some plan. You'd think a SOFTWARE key logger would be the way to go.

Prince Rai
10-13-2005, 02:47 PM
say what?

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah I'm lost on where he is going.......

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm saying that geeks open computers all the time for case modding, over clocking, upgrading and all types of shit. If the government were hiding parts in there, they would notice. If there were repeated instances of people catching that, word would get out and the plan would fail. This plan also requires complicity of all repairmen. Its impractical. Also, how does he know it was sending info to homeland security?

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Here's what likely happened. He find his comps been bugged. He calls the police. Police, seeing as a federal issue, tell him to call homeland security to alert them. He instead asks for their information on bugs, hence the FOI forms. Had he been registering a complaint, he'd want to REPORT info, not request it. Obviously they don't give out info on their bugs. Had he reported cyberterrorism or some bullshit as he was requested to do, he would've gotten a different response.

LHX
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
why prolong the inevitable?

why shouldnt everybody be on camera 24 hours a day?

if the government wants to pay to watch me choose between white potatoes and yukon gold potatoes at the grocery store - im all for it

if they want to watch me trying to build with people on the internet - im all for it

dear government: i wish you the best of luck in your plans for universal domination
but
i dont think you will get very far

if i could get paid to watch people on a camera
i would prolly say no
unless i got frequent breaks and there was enough room to walk around

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 02:57 PM
So let me see if I got this.....ur saying that someone like the geek squad would detect whatever is in the laptop and then he report to it to the proper folks......then that would stop the buggin?

Triple B
10-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm saying that geeks open computers all the time for case modding, over clocking, upgrading and all types of shit. If the government were hiding parts in there, they would notice. If there were repeated instances of people catching that, word would get out and the plan would fail. This plan also requires complicity of all repairmen. Its impractical. Also, how does he know it was sending info to homeland security?
exactly why I was rather sceptic in believing this shit.. myea u never know...

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 03:18 PM
So let me see if I got this.....ur saying that someone like the geek squad would detect whatever is in the laptop and then he report to it to the proper folks......then that would stop the buggin?
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying I want a funky new case for my laptop. Maybe i want to keep it cool since it overheats. Or maybe I want to upgrade it. So I open it up. Here we have a keylogger. I remove it, surveillance stopped. My boy who also has a new comp finds the same shit and removes his. Surveillance stopped. He gets on his favorite forum and says "Hey, WTF is alienware (or whoever) putting in their comps" A thousand other comp nerds take theirs out and post this alert. Then consider the repairmen. They open it up, not suspecting a government plot and say "Hey, I was upgrading your graphics card like you asked, but you've been hacked.". The victim then gets BACK on the internet and says the same thing over at his favorite forum.

From there, we've got all types of people checking up on their own comps for bugs. Eventually a 100% success rate on new comps arises suspicion and the comp manufacturers are busted. They point the finger at the gov. Plot foiled like a motherfucker.

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 03:23 PM
OH ok I understand........u were explaining how to stop the gov. from doing this

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Assuming the author here is being truthful, he'd been bugged. Thats all he really knows. Its POSSIBLE its the government. Unlikely, but quite possible. The cops point him to HLS. So he goes to ask homeland security if they bugged him. What he was supposed to do was report cyberterrorism or some mess. Needless to say, HLS doesn't give him any info on bugs. This doesn't mean that they bugged him. It just means that they don't give out info on such activities AT ALL. What were they supposed to say? "No, we use XYZ bugs, not the keyghost model."? They can't say ANYTHING about it. To take this further, what makes him think they bugged EVERYONE? Perhaps they worked out a deal with the computer store? Intercepted his laptop shipment? He's jumping to conclusions. Many more things are more likely than his vast conspiracy.

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 03:25 PM
OH ok I understand........u were explaining how to stop the gov. from doing thisNo, I was explaining that the plan would doomed to fail if it existed. I can safely say that it doesn't.

LHX
10-13-2005, 03:33 PM
we should all set up a buddy system and do surveillance on one another so we can get used to it before the government starts watching us all

we could all live together

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 03:43 PM
No, I was explaining that the plan would doomed to fail if it existed. I can safely say that it doesn't.
Ok....I'm sorry I am havin a bad day plus my seed is singin and dancin for me so it's a little distracting.

Queen Of Poetry
10-13-2005, 03:44 PM
we should all set up a buddy system and do surveillance on one another so we can get used to it before the government starts watching us all

we could all live together

Now that's scary

LHX
10-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Now that's scary
scarier than video cameras on your house?

i dont bite
unless it is under very specific circumstances

like intimacy

Os3y3ris
10-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Ok....I'm sorry I am havin a bad day plus my seed is singin and dancin for me so it's a little distracting.
Thats cute.

scarier than video cameras on your house?
Yes. When you deal with too many people, you start fucking with thieves and snakes and shit.

The Watcher
10-13-2005, 04:12 PM
It's false and was debunked in June, 2005. http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/dellbug.asp

Triple B
10-13-2005, 04:37 PM
It's false and was debunked in June, 2005. http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/dellbug.asp
thx for pointing that out :Y

LHX
10-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Yes. When you deal with too many people, you start fucking with thieves and snakes and shit.
not with the buddy system

we will keep each other honest

pep
11-01-2005, 05:49 PM
should not surprise any1

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah....soon they'll be installing some sort of device into ur TV that will watch u and monitor what u r watching........

That technology is already available

tajeco
11-04-2005, 07:04 PM
it's probably true. They know what we do.

MF Viktor Herbz
11-04-2005, 07:53 PM
the be watchin the tv u watch and everyfin too!

JASPER
11-04-2005, 08:06 PM
It's false and was debunked in June, 2005. http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/dellbug.aspPeople are gullible.

crass
11-05-2005, 03:36 AM
i just noticed that the link in the first post is to Hal Turner's site....

Hal Turner is an insane right-wing racist extremist conspiracy theorist. take EVERYTHING he says with a grain of salt. i read a book about the far right and how they use radio, internet, etc to spread t heir ideas, and he was just one of the names mentioned.

edit: book is called "Waves of Rancor" for those into that sort of thing, by Robert Hilliard.

Ronin
11-05-2005, 02:12 PM
your watched whatever you do, do sites not moniter which ips are on them?

banks have your details, everything you do is processed and unless your fuckin carmen sandiago you cant escape it

its not always bad as peadophiles and crimanals can be caught but is it un ethical to be constantly overlooked?

LHX
11-05-2005, 02:31 PM
cellphones = tracking devices

Ronin
11-05-2005, 02:33 PM
lol yep

wasnt there something about certain words being tracked when used on the phone?

kinda prooves tapping on a massive scale

Fragmented
11-06-2005, 04:43 PM
what makes u think just because ur computer is not online that ur not sending infomation to people through the internal working on ur pc, u see inserting a ato chip the send out all u through vibration would be easy to do

LHX
11-07-2005, 11:01 AM
my big question is this:

does anybody really care about whether they are tracked or not?

the conversations we have now we would be shook to have them 10-15 years ago

i think it is getting pretty obvious that it is impossible to put 6.5 billion people under an iron fist

its not even possible to put 400 million people under - which is pretty much the equivalent to the us and canada

what the fuck is gonna happen?

are they systematically gonna start knocking off people who post on wutangcorp?

no

this isnt a science fiction movie
but
this 'real life' deal does incorporate some science fiction elements

being followed 24 hours a day just gives you more of an opportunity to raise your middle finger to 'the powers that be' and make sure your voice is heard

i still think that most of you are a bunch of pussies who would fold like origami when the time came
but
a lot of people here are at least putting some effort forth

even tho it isnt obvious right now - forums like this (even with the bullshit opinions on race) are the reason why empires will soon crumble

Os3y3ris
11-07-2005, 11:15 AM
I think you underestimate the gravity of the situation. The government can and has used surveillance to take people out and cripple movements. Consider the Panthers. So, while they don't care too much that you've been watching Anal Angels in your free time, they do care when you're up to serious, subversive work. THATS when you need to worry and its best to fight the surveillance BEFORE its an issue. When they've got cameras in your home its kinda ard to request them to get them out so you can start the revolution.

LHX
11-07-2005, 11:48 AM
they may care

but they cannot stop it

i am not talking about the revolution that puts in a new group of ringmasters

i am talking about the end

this already is the revolution

it started a long time ago - and all anybody can do is watch

wave to the cameras

the smart leaders of tomorrow stick apart

and they dont bother each other more than they have to

and they sure as shit wont bother each other when the work is done

and you know i am being serious because that is the first time i ever used italics in one of my posts
(historical event)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 03:23 PM
welcome to 1984

LHX
11-08-2005, 09:52 AM
i got my eyes on 1986

Aqueous Moon
11-08-2005, 12:15 PM
my big question is this:

does anybody really care about whether they are tracked or not?

the conversations we have now we would be shook to have them 10-15 years ago

i think it is getting pretty obvious that it is impossible to put 6.5 billion people under an iron fist

its not even possible to put 400 million people under - which is pretty much the equivalent to the us and canada

what the fuck is gonna happen?

are they systematically gonna start knocking off people who post on wutangcorp?

no

this isnt a science fiction movie
but
this 'real life' deal does incorporate some science fiction elements

being followed 24 hours a day just gives you more of an opportunity to raise your middle finger to 'the powers that be' and make sure your voice is heard

i still think that most of you are a bunch of pussies who would fold like origami when the time came
but
a lot of people here are at least putting some effort forth

even tho it isnt obvious right now - forums like this (even with the bullshit opinions on race) are the reason why empires will soon crumble

Peace

Im feeling you right here LHX...well said.

Race is an issue that is very important, but the color green is the meanest one that I have ever seen.

Revolution is very expensive...but, I have already taken my vow of poverty...

LHX
11-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Peace

Im feeling you right here LHX...well said.

Race is an issue that is very important, but the color green is the meanest one that I have ever seen.

Revolution is very expensive...but, I have already taken my vow of poverty...
i didnt take a vow of poverty

that shit claimed me like a long-lost son

the race issue fades fast when the reality of money is known

revolution is not as costly as you may think
unless you are talking about non-monetary costs

Aqueous Moon
11-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes, Iam speaking literal and metaphorically.

Isn't your life the most valuable thing you possess?

I hate money and I know that a righteous nation will never prosper if money is involved. Trade is a different thing, it allows equality more of a chance to be applied.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (Mark 10:25)

Peace

LHX
11-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Yes, Iam speaking literal and metaphorically.

Isn't your life the most valuable thing you possess?

I hate money and I know that a righteous nation will never prosper if money is involved. Trade is a different thing, it allows equality more of a chance to be applied.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (Mark 10:25)

Peace
okay everybody:

please print this out and tape it on your wall

this is the correct post regarding possessions

Fr@z
11-08-2005, 02:18 PM
i can take many forms

LORD NOSE
05-18-2010, 03:09 AM
up

WARPATH
05-18-2010, 12:45 PM
The government told our school we needed a patch or they would cut us off from their network. The patch gives them full read write privaledges on our schools computers. We made the choice yesterday to disconnect from their network.

Every government agency has the means to monitor just about everything you do on your computer. In my experience some agencies are worse than others. They all tell you before hand though- Everything you do can be monitored.

Kinda off topic, I'm blocked from the original article. If some one could copy and paste, i'd appreciate.

Sense-A
05-20-2010, 10:30 AM
snopes and homelandstupidity are exposing this as nothing more than conspiratorial blogosphere bullshit. See here: http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/06/17/keylogger-found-in-dell-laptop/

Although I'd still be weary of the laptops that come with webcams that are capable of identifying your facial features etc. "recognition"

LORD NOSE
05-20-2010, 04:26 PM
yall feel the monitoring is limited to new laptops ?

RzaRectum
05-20-2010, 04:36 PM
If they were going to put anything like that into computers, it makes more sense to put it in BIOS where it's HARD CODED into the system

vs a removable part like hardware or software. But that should require an act 0f c0ngr355.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2010, 04:26 PM
^ See what i mean SUNNY?

You're doing this shit on purpose.

Look at the link posted by Sense-A (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=700) which was also posted by another member earlier.

This is a complete hoax.

i raised it for discussing surveillance using computers - not for the article - relax yourself

LORD NOSE
05-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah, but you felt the need to delete my post... twice.

Yeah, i guess i should relax myself.

You're a snake, don't try and get around that.

well. now, i'll give you a reason to complain

Janjuhizm
05-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Right now would be a good time to go and listen to Killah Priest's song called Information. He predicted this shit over 12 years ago. The world is fucked up yo