PDA

View Full Version : c7 presents The Notorious B.I.G. - "Larger Than Life Vol. 1"

claaa7
10-16-2010, 07:51 AM
Biggie is of course one of hip-hops best and most recognized legends and together with 2Pac his name will never be forgotten and he represented New York and it's sound to the fullest. strange thing tho, with 2Pac, fans really struggle to hear every little single thing 2Pac ever recorded or didn't (lyrics sheet, etc.) but with Biggie people seem to be happy just to have "Ready to Die" and "Life After Death" and those 2 bullshit projects Puffy put out with remixes after Wallace returned to the essence. he did alot of guest apperances, had some B-sides and soundtracks and whatnot tho but can you believe i couldn't find a single collection of rare BIG tracks while searching the net for it? i had alot of Biggie non-album material either way so i decided to share it with you. this is part 1 of a 2 or 3 volume set. no material from his official albums and no remixes or tracks put together after the late, great Biggie Smalls passing. enjoy and RIP to one of the greatest!

c7 Pres. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - "LARGER THAN LIFE (Vol. 1)" (http://www.mediafire.com/?cccy6gcts3i6c3g)

http://www.therealfrequency.com/images/big.jpg
01. "16 Bars Intro" (Live @ Lyricist Lounge)
02. "Who Shot Ya?!"
03. "For My Peeps (Buckwild Mix)" (w. Tone, MOP & Organized Konfusion)
04. "Bust A Nut" (w. Luke)
05. "You Can't Stop The Reign" (w. Shaquille O'Neal)
06. "The Points (Easy Mo Bee OG Mix)" (w. The Panther All-Stars)
07. "Come On Motherfuckers (Lord Finesse OG Mix)" (w. Sadat X)
08. "Flava in ya Ear Remix" (w. Craig Mack, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes & Rampage)
09. "Who's Tha Man" (w. Doctor Dre & Ed Lover)
10. "A Buncha Niggas" (w. Heavy D, Rob-O, Guru, Busta Rhymes & Jesse West)
11. "Watcha Want (Easy Mo Bee OG Mix)"
12. "Young G's" (w. Jay-Z & Puff Daddy)
13. "Da B-Side" (w. Da Brat & Jermaine Dupri)
14. "Let's Get It On" (w. DJ Eddie F, 2Pac, Grand Puba, Heavy D & Spunk Bigga)
15. "Cunt Renaissance" (w. Crustified Dibbs A.K.A. RA The Rugged Man)
16. "Just Playing (Dreams)"
17. "Runnin' (Dyin' to Live)" (w. 2Pac & Dramacydal)

djskillz
10-16-2010, 08:06 AM
yooo dun kno. thanks alot for this. repped.

djskillz
10-16-2010, 08:12 AM
oh shit. one of my cousins had a mixtape that he made back in the day and somehow i got ahold of it and it had a track with biggie and da brat. i loved the song but i never knew the name of it till now.

claaa7
10-16-2010, 09:26 AM
you should also check out the mixtape Mister Cee did with Biggie, i think it's from 1995 and has about 30 tracks or something - exclusives only. i can't remember the name but it's one of the illest mixtapes i know about. there's alot of good Biggie tapes but i wanted full versions of these songs with no DJ shouts or blends on the compilations.

djskillz
10-16-2010, 09:31 AM
^i'll try to get ahold of that.

hide1998
10-16-2010, 10:50 AM
claaa7, your collections are always on point. Thanks for you consistent contributions to Wu Tang Corp.

CharlesJones
10-16-2010, 12:27 PM
I'll buy this from you later Claaa7. I got his Born Again album that Puff Daddy put out after he died and that shit sucks LOL. There's some good guest appearances on there but the album is terrible. I only like 2 songs on there which are Dead Wrong and Hope You Niggas Sleep. I hope Puff don't put out no more Notorious Big albums to make money off him. Let the man rest. Props to director George Tillman for putting out Notorious movie about his life. I liked it and it's sad that the movie got a lot of hate. I love the girl who played Faith Evans. She is hot. I also like Naturi Naughton who played Little Kim. LOL@scene when she's fucking Jamal Woolard who played Notorious Big and she asks him after they're done fucking, are you seeing anybody hahahahahahahahahahaha. He said it's kinda late to be asking ain't it? LOL. She got nice titties and a nice ass. I saw her in recent Lottery Ticket movie with Ice Cube and Little Bow Wow. She was Little Bow Wow's girl. I wanna get Notorious soundtrack. I think there's a couple of unreleased Notorious Big songs on there.

JASPER BEARDLY
10-16-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2008/03/10/mister-cee-best-of-biggie-10th-anniversary-edition-mixtape/

I think claaa may have been referring to the second one but its longer than he suggested so idk

claaa7
10-16-2010, 06:27 PM
^ yeah i meant the first one, that has 22 tracks and was done while Biggie was still alive (Mr. Cee used to be his DJ i believe) - that shit is BANGING!

here it is at discogs.com with a little more info on each track.. what i like about this mixtape is that it only has non-album tracks and the DJ let them play for almost the entire song.

http://www.discogs.com/Mister-Cee-Best-Of-Biggie-Smalls/release/1608414

and here's the direct link from 2dopeboyz, peace saverio:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5st2pk

claaa7
10-17-2010, 10:12 AM
bump for biggie

djskillz
10-17-2010, 10:15 AM
there are actually alot of biggie tracks that i wouldn't have heard (the original versions at least) had it not been for this thread. :thumbup: to you claaa.

THE MASON
10-17-2010, 10:35 AM
strange thing tho, with 2Pac, fans really struggle to hear every little single thing 2Pac ever recorded or didn't (lyrics sheet, etc.) but with Biggie people seem to be happy just to have "Ready to Die" and "Life After Death" and those 2 bullshit projects Puffy put out

aint that the truth, but i feel like its harder to find any other Biggie material but with Pac there is just a shitload of material. not that Biggie doesnt, i just cant find it.

but this comp. is a real dope addition, peace c7. cant rep you right now, but when i can.

9th Chamber
10-18-2010, 10:32 AM
I love your comps claaa7!! Better than any retail releases this year. I also love that it's inspiring fellow corp members to post their own mixes as well...Patch has an awesome DJ Muggs comp up right now. You should make a thread with all your "releases" for people who missed any. BTW any chance of you putting together a D Block tape?

claaa7
10-18-2010, 10:46 AM
thanks man. i don't know, i don't keep count on them myself and i don't think i remember them all either. sorry never got that much into D-Block, i mean they're dope as hell but i never followed them like that.

9th Chamber
10-18-2010, 10:54 AM
That's cool. You're definitely one of the poster I most check for on here. I think this one , Dusty Fingers and your Soul of Dilla part 1 have been my favorite. My other suggestion would be a D.I.T.C. comp. I swear dude your records are musically the highlights of 2010!!

Lex Lugor
11-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Just dl this, figured I'd give it a bump.

TAURO
11-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Props again claaa for another excellent mix. You actually helped me out with a few joints I needed, now all I need is One more chance remix.

claaa7
11-22-2010, 02:35 AM
glad you like it, here's that remix from the single: http://www.mediafire.com/?d6kgxnk5295papc

9th Chamber
03-27-2011, 07:50 PM
When are we getting Volume 2?

MaskedAvenger
03-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Which Runnin version is that? The original from the OMS Compilation? The original wasn't titles (Dyin To Live)