PDA

View Full Version : Pattch82 Presents: CALL O' DA WILD - In The Wilderness (Compilation!)

Pattch82
10-17-2010, 03:09 AM
Peace,

I've been bangin' nothing but Soul Assassins shit for the last few weeks now and as promised, here's a compilation of pretty much every track from Call O' Da Wild.

The group consisted of Barron Ricks and Angelo Campanioni. They only ever released three 12's but they did record a full album for Sony around 96-97 but it was never released as they split up before the album could be released. DJ Muggs had high hopes for the group and it was rumoured that pretty much the entire album would be produced by him. The album was even mentioned as 'Coming Soon' on the inside cover of Cypress Hill's 'Unreleased & Revamped' EP.

So here goes, this is every track that has been released by Call O' Da Wild, plus the two unreleased exclusives that I included on my recent DJ Muggs compilation.

All tracks are produced by DJ Muggs unless otherwise stated.

CALL O' DA WILD - IN THE WILDERNESS

1. Sometimes The Neighbourhood (Produced by Sean Matthews & Jerome Foster)
2. Clouds Of Smoke (Produced by Knobody & Sean C)
3. Ruff Turrain
4. New York Undercover
5. Andrews Ave. (UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE!)
6. Urban Wilderness (UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE!)
7. Harlem River Drive (Produced by The Alchemist)
8. Rags To Riches feat. B-Real & Chace Infinite
9. Intellectual Dons feat. B-Real
10.The Ninth Symphony feat. B-Real

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3SJZ35CJ

Enjoy!

claaa7
10-17-2010, 06:57 AM
good looking out, i was listening to your Soul Assassins compilation yesterday and that was real nice!! i'll give this a spin too, i like what i heard from this group so far so it should be nice. thx fam

Pattch82
10-17-2010, 07:41 AM
good looking out, i was listening to your Soul Assassins compilation yesterday and that was real nice!! i'll give this a spin too, i like what i heard from this group so far so it should be nice. thx fam

Yeah I really like Call O' Da Wild... it's a real shame that their album never dropped! Would have been dope to hear another batch of Muggs beats from 96-97!

Peace!

TRONIX
10-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks for this Patch

Muggs gave these guys some hype beats

claaa7
10-17-2010, 08:29 AM
word that album should've been incredible, considering Muggs was lacing most, if not all of it. funny thing is that DJ Muggs never ever fell off... or rather his work around 2000-2003 wasn't as good as when he first came out but he really picked up his strength again and still drops classic albums which is so ill to see.

btw Pattch82, since you know alot about Muggs - do you know if he actually produced "Suzi Wong" for Last Emperor? i heard he did but i'm not sure, that track is greatness tho. does anyone have an mp3 for it, lost it long time ago

THE MASON
10-17-2010, 09:31 AM
damn this is ill, i definitely appreciate this. i dont got enough of these cats material. they coulda and shoulda gotten some shine in there day

mikhail213
10-17-2010, 04:56 PM
no cover just a compilat of track anybody could make
wtf

Pattch82
10-18-2010, 05:12 PM
no cover just a compilat of track anybody could make
wtf

Ummmmm, so you would feel better if it had a cover...?!?!?

This is just a compilation of every Call O' Da Wild tracks... including 2 UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE JOINTS!!!

The compilation makes it easy to find all of their joints in one place.

If you dont like it, dont download it.

Peace!

mikhail213
10-18-2010, 05:15 PM
lol

Undiluted Karma
10-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Doesnt need a cover its a well thought out compilation efort has been put into.

Pattch82
10-18-2010, 05:41 PM
word that album should've been incredible, considering Muggs was lacing most, if not all of it. funny thing is that DJ Muggs never ever fell off... or rather his work around 2000-2003 wasn't as good as when he first came out but he really picked up his strength again and still drops classic albums which is so ill to see.

btw Pattch82, since you know alot about Muggs - do you know if he actually produced "Suzi Wong" for Last Emperor? i heard he did but i'm not sure, that track is greatness tho. does anyone have an mp3 for it, lost it long time ago

Peace fam,

Yeah I'm pretty sure Muggs produced that 'Suzi Wong' track. It's listed in Muggs official discography on his proper website. And he's also listed as the producer on a Rawkus sampler that the track appears on.

I'm sure I've got this track somewhere, I'll hook you up when I find it.

Peace!

Pattch82
10-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Doesnt need a cover its a well thought out compilation efort has been put into.

Peace fam.

mikhail213
10-18-2010, 05:46 PM
oknevermind