PDA

View Full Version : What did you all think of the Golden Terra of Rap (iM remix)?

Undiluted Karma
10-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Not about the beat because we all know its a banger but about the emcees.

Only guy I've heard of except Canibus on here was Moe Green.They all went in and merked this track big time, fucking near perfect flows especially this guy who I dont know which mc it is.

'I realise y'all waiting for the Brooklyn guy to get it in over Preem, well look im fly' damn near impeccable flow.

I prefer this song to the normal album version with just Bis. Bis actually imo spit his weakest verses on this beat(its Bis so by weak I mean just not on the dope level of his normal stuff) compared to the rest of the album like on Title 17 USMC.

The album as a whole 4/5, very cohesive well put together, only a few average tracks.

MRS MONEYPENNY

/v/GI4ITZy-Vxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GI4ITZy-Vxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

peace

KLAP
11-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Shits hot!!!