PDA

View Full Version : Irie-1, "Season of Madness" Beat Tape

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
10-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Rocked another tape on FL Studio. Some on my laptop as well as my regular workstation. Nothing too fancy, but applied some new eq techniques on the kicks. I am always searching for the fattest drum sounds.
Sucks cause I mainly work out of headphones, but they are quality and my aiwa stereo helps on the mixing part when I have to move room to room for my equipment.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=21ZEDFW4

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/season.jpg

The Prime Sithesizah
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM
You know Im downloadin ....

SKAMPOE
10-21-2010, 12:22 PM
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
10-21-2010, 01:20 PM
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

D/L works fine for me and I always check before posting the link as well. Megaupload is the only thing not fucking with my computer right now.

SKAMPOE
10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
oh werd its werkin now.. d laodin now

SKAMPOE
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
damn bee, all these joints are monstahz.... im rly loving the salsa influence on that first track..
tk2 bangs so hard man..the intro to the beat is siick too.. also i think JASPER used that sample too lol

rain.... soo fuckin smoove yo, drums are maaad tight, that light piano or w.e in the back adds on nicley to the vibes bee..

tk4 Autum Darkness....shit is soulfull with a dark energy, i rly like the drums n keys.. the lil switch ups r dope too, shits faat

tk5...drums bang, melodic feel.. love it

tk6...the vocal sample is melodic as fuck, i feel like im gonna fall in a trance and tell a story speaking in tongues.. switches is dopeness bee... a real ill story should be told with this one man...

tk7...hahaha windchimes give this shit a eerie feel imo..love it, drums could have hit harder imo

....tired of typing...EXELLENT TAPE... WILL BE ROCKIN SOME IF NOT ALL THESE JOINTS ON FUTURE TAPES SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT

PROPS

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
10-21-2010, 03:02 PM
damn bee, all these joints are monstahz.... im rly loving the salsa influence on that first track..
tk2 bangs so hard man..the intro to the beat is siick too.. also i think JASPER used that sample too lol

rain.... soo fuckin smoove yo, drums are maaad tight, that light piano or w.e in the back adds on nicley to the vibes bee..

tk4 Autum Darkness....shit is soulfull with a dark energy, i rly like the drums n keys.. the lil switch ups r dope too, shits faat

tk5...drums bang, melodic feel.. love it

tk6...the vocal sample is melodic as fuck, i feel like im gonna fall in a trance and tell a story speaking in tongues.. switches is dopeness bee... a real ill story should be told with this one man...

tk7...hahaha windchimes give this shit a eerie feel imo..love it, drums could have hit harder imo

....tired of typing...EXELLENT TAPE... WILL BE ROCKIN SOME IF NOT ALL THESE JOINTS ON FUTURE TAPES SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT

PROPS

No doubt man. Have at them if u feelin something. I appreciate the review.