PDA

View Full Version : US confirms $60bn plan to sell Saudi Arabia arms

EAGLE EYE
10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11587348

this could be one of the biggest arm deals in history

Meta4
10-21-2010, 10:53 PM
and Americans still believe Osama is the problem...

HANZO
10-22-2010, 06:46 PM
not only is there a deal with Saudi Arabia, but the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain. i read that the total will be around $120billion.

this is just an attempt to stir up trouble in the middle east. all of this is against Iran. i wont be surprised if the Saudi's and all the other gulf states side with America and Israel in a war with Iran.

its also ironic that this deal will give 75,000 Americans new jobs, funny when you think the current Islam hate in America is so high, the muslims are soo bad but taking there money is all good.

GravediggerTim
02-01-2011, 10:29 PM
current Islam hate in America is so high

too bad you don't even live in America. You live in England. I'm not even sure if England is Dar Al Harb anymore

food for thought
02-01-2011, 10:41 PM
not only is there a deal with Saudi Arabia, but the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain. i read that the total will be around $120billion.

this is just an attempt to stir up trouble in the middle east. all of this is against Iran. i wont be surprised if the Saudi's and all the other gulf states side with America and Israel in a war with Iran.

its also ironic that this deal will give 75,000 Americans new jobs, funny when you think the current Islam hate in America is so high, the muslims are soo bad but taking there money is all good.

good post.