PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo DiCaprio and new twilight zone

100pr00f
10-21-2010, 09:50 AM
Warner Bros. and Leonardo DiCaprio's Appian Way have been developing a new TWILIGHT ZONE film and have brought a new writer on board. Jason Rothenberg will be writing a new draft of the screenplay. Rothenberg was a long time assistant who seems to finally be getting his big break in screenwriting.

p-rok73
10-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Sounds interesting...I loved the original Twilight Zone. I'll watch this when it comes out.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-22-2010, 02:37 PM
How fucking awesome would it be if they used the exact same cameras, sound effects and music from the Rod Serling show for this upcoming movie???

P.S. There was a Twilight Zone movie in the 80's. Shit is awful.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-26-2010, 09:10 PM
what?? This is my fav show ever and I am against anyone trying to remake anything twilight zone related,fuck this shit,if it aint by rod serlin (r.i.p),i don't want no part of it

EAGLE EYE
10-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Hollywood has this addiction with ruining the legacy of anything and everything with their shitty remakes.

Have all the screen writers died off or something? Is it impossible to create new films or series?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-27-2010, 05:47 AM
exactly, leave classics alone and start working on making new classics,this shit is an abomination