PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain to me the "Big Bang Theory" in less than a paragraph??

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Ok, so supposedly there was nothing and then all of a sudden two atoms or something collided and exploded, causing the birth of the universe which is forever expanding. Where did those particles come from?? Have scientists answered this?? Someone explain this shit to my pea-brain please.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Ok, so supposedly there was nothing and then all of a sudden two atoms or something collided and exploded, causing the birth of the universe which is forever expanding. Where did those particles come from?? Have scientists answered this?? Someone explain this shit to my pea-brain please.

Okay, all the matter and space in the entire universe was wrapped into a space the size of the nucleus of an atom. Basically negligible. This was held together by all the combined forces of nature (Gravity, Strong Nuclear Bonds, Weak Nuclear Bonds, and electromagnetism) which is called the Single Force. Then Gravity separated from the other forces and the entire thing (which was just barely holding together under massive force) began to spread outwards forming, space, time, and matter as we understand it. Now those four forces are unrelated but they keep everything from converting into energy. I like to refer to it as a cosmic egg hatching. A "Big Bang" is not what happened, that's a misnomer given by is detractors which caught on as the popular name.

Dokuro
10-22-2010, 04:08 PM
it took Hawk man an inter book to explain it correctly do you really thing any one here can do it in a paragraph included my theres a whole class just on that subject alone and i haven't took it yet
http://www.realestateradiousa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BookONE.jpg

pro.Graveface
10-22-2010, 05:09 PM
tere was no beginning and tere is no ending!!

Crackhead Bob
10-22-2010, 05:59 PM
even a cyclical time universe would have to had a beginning somewhere. It just always has been is not logical.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-22-2010, 08:28 PM
My guess is it undulates between cosmic egg and big freeze. Its currently expanding. It will reach a max and then it will rewind itself so that time and space move backwards until it reaches the primeval atom phase and destabilizes and it all happens again.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/0457d3f7e96e3e775588e612e6c3e33f.png

Basically it slides back and forth across this slider.

Clan Destine
10-22-2010, 09:48 PM
even a cyclical time universe would have to had a beginning somewhere. It just always has been is not logical.

Why?

Saying nothing 'existed' is even less logical.

Dokuro
10-23-2010, 01:56 AM
this is like that time i studied dimensional physics just get high and enjoy the ride

Undiluted Karma
10-23-2010, 02:04 AM
^where is that film in ur sig from

Dokuro
10-23-2010, 02:33 AM
dude that Crows Zero the best live action manga out there totally owns the bride
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/jasongtokyo/crows_manga-jissha.jpg
good old fashion gang valiance

Uncle Steezo
10-23-2010, 06:50 AM
jeezus that one kid in this thread doesnt have an original thought in his headf.

Uncle Steezo
10-23-2010, 06:53 AM
basically the theory states that everything in the universe, all matter that makes uo the planets stars atoms...EVERYTHING was compressed into a tiny tiny ball.

the ball one day decided to explode and the universe came out.

its some dumb shit.

PALEFORCE
10-23-2010, 07:59 AM
the god ra busted a nut and the universe was created

pro.Graveface
10-25-2010, 05:26 AM
basically the theory states that everything in the universe, all matter that makes uo the planets stars atoms...EVERYTHING was compressed into a tiny tiny ball.

the ball one day decided to explode and the universe came out.

its some dumb shit.

here is your answer, beginning of this universe according to big bang theory

pro.Graveface
10-25-2010, 05:31 AM
My guess is it undulates between cosmic egg and big freeze. Its currently expanding. It will reach a max and then it will rewind itself so that time and space move backwards until it reaches the primeval atom phase and destabilizes and it all happens again.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/0457d3f7e96e3e775588e612e6c3e33f.png

Basically it slides back and forth across this slider.

the cosmic egg haha yo thats when Galan entered the galaxy who became Galactus

pro.Graveface
10-25-2010, 05:39 AM

shur g yo things change, shur , but the soul is part of da infinite energy life force which is everlasting and terefor it was allwayz here, scientist will neva know exacto kuz ya have to wittness da birth of another universe which is tooo huge, it can only be visualized with the mind and spirit third eye deep meditation ask the guardian who lives in no time

pro.Graveface
10-25-2010, 05:41 AM
every1 has this guardian as representor of the infinite life force! it jus needs a lil self work to get tere!

Dokuro
10-26-2010, 12:31 AM
what are you on

mister face
slap your self
or show a PHD

Sense-A
10-28-2010, 05:14 PM
You have to be even more superstitious to believe in the big bang theory than believing in GOD. This is what I've been saying all along. But evolutionists always want to be elitists and pretend they are smarter than spiritual people. Feeds their own ego's i guess.

Civilison
10-28-2010, 06:29 PM
in order to understand cosmology one has to understand cosmogony

on earth as it is done in heaven, as above so below, what's without is within

a point of infinite density, a physical representation of the attributes of the divine, matter bursted into existence fueled by the infinite energy of the no-thing-ness.

u wanna understand, look within self

peace

Civilison
10-28-2010, 06:37 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17jymDn0W6U&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17jymDn0W6U&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Prolifical ENG
10-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Welcome back Civilison.

Civilison
10-28-2010, 08:31 PM
1 luv fam

pro.Graveface
10-30-2010, 04:51 AM
Peace Civilison,
I dont know you but I like your wordz man
ICHI

and thnx for the vid!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-30-2010, 12:40 PM
the cosmic egg haha yo thats when Galan entered the galaxy who became Galactus

"Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn." as they say.