yeah yeah finaly for da die hard peeps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrn6_7v_Tc

PEACE

pro.Graveface
10-25-2010, 05:43 AM
hokuto hundred crack fist!!!! epical!

pro.Graveface
10-28-2010, 08:36 AM
http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/preview/39916/fist-of-the-north-star-kens-rage/80609/

this is legendary history in the making! EPIC! cant wait for 5 november when it dropz even in EU slap the shipping costz haha, yo tere shud be a sticky for the online play in here lordz
PEACE

shaolinsword
10-28-2010, 09:21 AM
The demo sucked. This was gonna be a day one for me but now it's dropped very far down my list

I'm going to MCM this weekend and Koei are there so hopefully they have the full game although I doubt it

pro.Graveface
10-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Peace, I play that demo constantly g yo its the best koei joint ever I tink, but yeah it still has that koei feelin(fake enemyz) I tink the full game is gonna be a smash since the demo dont let Kenshiro on roam mission, but still when 1 grew up with Hokuto no Ken ! its a must have classic its a remake from the japanese ps1 version which Im expert in on my psp haha
http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=2712
I tink they did a nice job on the blood!!!!!

RagnaroK
10-28-2010, 11:07 PM
I was disappointed by the demo. As far as the characters look they did a good job, also with the addition of the signature moves for each character into the fighting mechanics. But they fail at everything else, the cutscenes are a fucking picture of the character with text, the physics of the game are fuck up. Specially when riding a bike or jumping. When fighting against Jagi there's a part where he explodes some water containers, they didn't even animate the water flooding the stage.

This game have to many flaws for me to drop $60 on it, much more after playing such a game like Castlevania. It is like you said on the first post only for truly "Die Hard Fans"

pro.Graveface
10-29-2010, 05:23 AM
I agree with some partz but yo its for FotNS headz! if ya like that, its da bomb! its so much better then the dynasty and samurai sagaz , kuz of the moves and fighting artz.
what I try to say is that when 1 likes fighting beat em upz! how can 1 not like "Fist of the North Star" i mean common! its fist of the north star classic legendary head explotionz after the sentence "you allready dead!" 1 of the view groundlaying manga with the chi system

Peace

Paranoid
10-29-2010, 12:59 PM
i thought the demo was pretty cool ill probably pick this up when the price drops a bit

Jammin
10-30-2010, 01:25 AM
the game is wack, hokuto no ken fighting is still the best HNK game

pro.Graveface
11-01-2010, 03:03 AM
you can say anything but it aint wack , ooh you mean ps2 version yo hellll noooooo! thats a genre issue

pro.Graveface
11-04-2010, 02:20 PM
yo I picked it up this morning, itz da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way better then the demo those bodyz explow like in the anime yo haha bloody nice!!!

TAURO
11-07-2010, 01:47 PM
After playing the demo I was left slightly disapointed, I still liked it but the controls are pretty sluggish and the handling while in a vehicle is some of the worst i've encountered in the current gen, i've seen better control in ps1 games.

Despite all of this I still did like it and I will pick it up eventually when it goes down in price cos quite frankly it's not worth the full retail.

pro.Graveface
11-11-2010, 10:06 AM
tru indeed its wurth 25 I tink , and the controls are sucky sometimez, mostly same envirementz, but the blood gushes and the fighting stylez , storyz, made it all good

Paranoid
11-23-2010, 01:22 PM
stumbled upon this if anyone is interested

http://www.anilinkz.com/movies-and-ova/fist-of-the-north-star-movie/

Paranoid
01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
final boss of this game is a fucking bitch...struggling now

pro.Graveface
01-14-2011, 09:08 AM
THANX Slick !
classic ! eng dub I might sample the sjit out this hahah!
yo That Roah is a bitch indeed haha u shud get em in the ribbz from the side and use the specialz with strategy yo that should work, I had a hard time beatin his ass 2 haha

Paranoid
01-14-2011, 03:30 PM
great game overall. better then dynasty warriors. i got raoh down but i failed to input the right commands at the end to finish him so i gave up. i will get it eventually