PDA

View Full Version : Antimatter Radio offers $200 to anyone who proves Earth goes around the Sun

Poison Flowerz!
10-24-2010, 06:05 PM
17noyoYnWYY

"Please help solve this mystery, showing heliocentrism to be correct and geocentric claims to be based on lack of evidence, or showing the biggest most amazing cover-up imaginable: geocentrism is true! If the latter is the case, it would be a stunning revelation to the nature of human life, psychology, and the questionalbe nature historical records and scientific work."

I thought this was strange that no one has proven this yet and its been 2 months. I always thought we had a binary star system

quick 200 to anyone that proves the Earth goes around the Sun apparently

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Antimatter Radio offers $200 to anyone who proves Earth goes around the Sun

^
$200 to anyone who fixes this sentence

Poison Flowerz!
10-24-2010, 06:54 PM
am i drunkk?? i dont see it

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
"goes around the sun" sounds like something a 2nd grader would write.

I think the word we are looking for is "orbits".

Poison Flowerz!
10-24-2010, 07:18 PM
oh well i didnt write it i jacked it from another forum

King Tron 1
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm trying to listen to this, but the dude is so damn boring

Dokuro
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM
another words prove the earth orbits the sun with out using any of the evidence gathered in the last 2000 years

i'm sorry this is just two funny i'm sure even at this point Velikovsky would be laughing at this guy

now if he wanted to say prove the theory of relativity i would take the guy more seriously but as it stand know any one person can look up in the sky for several night and come to the same conclusion
he is generally looking at gravity without using the other 3 universal forces you would come to the theory of relativity and (objects in space)

Modern U-force
-Gravity
-Magnetism
-Plasma
-Dark-matter

pre-collider U-forces
gravity
Magnetism
strong nuclear
week nuclear

pre-Tesla\Edison U-forces
gravity