PDA

View Full Version : Eerie

Urban_Journalz
10-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Don't you find it seriously disturbing how many people get their jollies in by running their mouths about things that either they have no clue about or have that, "When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm still right!", kind of attitude? It's sick when you can't even admit to yourself that you're wrong, just to save face in front of a bunch of people who would most likely respect you more for admitting that, *gasp*, you're NOT perfect after all!!

Peace to the douches just the same though, because they're a fantastic reminder as to just how terrible knowledge without wisdom can be to a person's mental health. :yes:

PALEHORSE
10-25-2010, 11:23 AM
i cant stand people that just tell you what you want to hear also or people that will let you walk around with a booger in your nose and not tell you

Uncle Steezo
10-25-2010, 11:45 AM
pale, you got a big ignant racist booger dangling from out ur nose dude.
take care of that.

Urban_Journalz
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
i cant stand people that just tell you what you want to hear also or people that will let you walk around with a booger in your nose and not tell you

The worst kind of scum.

PALEHORSE
10-25-2010, 12:07 PM
pale, you got a big ignant racist booger dangling from out ur nose dude.
take care of that.

im not racist and the only reason you dont agree with me is cuz you have an invested interest in this double standard status qou

Uncle Steezo
10-25-2010, 12:40 PM
double standards require an equal playing field to begin with.

LORD NOSE
10-25-2010, 02:35 PM
i hate subliminals - i figure if you got something to say, be a fuckin man and say that shit

some one in here fits the description you are giving, shout that nigga out

but it's always possible that you are misreading them anyway -

DeeBlock
10-25-2010, 09:26 PM
i hate subliminals - i figure if you got something to say, be a fuckin man and say that shit....

:)

Dokuro
10-26-2010, 01:28 AM
i hate subliminals - i figure if you got something to say, be a fuckin man and say that shit

...whistles...

Urban_Journalz
10-26-2010, 10:14 AM

A lot of people fit this description and it would take a lot of time to shout them all out, that's why I said, "douches", as opposed to, "the douche". Reading something like this lets them know who they are all at once. There's no need for me to list all of the tired, overrated rappers and producers out there either. We can all agree that they fit very well under the category of, "whack ass shit".

It's possible that I'm misreading them, but until I'm proven wrong, especially given the way these people present themselves, I'll stick to what I believe.

LORD NOSE
10-26-2010, 12:14 PM
"When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm still right!", kind of attitude? It's sick when you can't even admit to yourself that you're wrong,

Reading something like this lets them know who they are all at once.

people with that type of attitude won't know that you are talking about them by reading this - they have a When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm still right!, kind of attitude

It's possible that I'm misreading them, but until I'm proven wrong, especially given the way these people present themselves, I'll stick to what I believe.

you gotta be frustrated with yourself to some degree to even take time to thread these thoughts like this here

a whole thread in KTL just for these people - So now these people know how Urban Journals feels about them and their "whack ass shit"............but probally not because they have a When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm still right!, kind of attitude

Urban_Journalz
10-26-2010, 12:25 PM
people with that type of attitude won't know that you are talking about them by reading this - they have a When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm still right!, kind of attitude

you gotta be frustrated with yourself to some degree to even take time to thread these thoughts like this here

a whole thread in KTL just for these people - So now these people know how Urban Journals feels about them and their "whack ass shit"............but probally not because they have a When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm still right!, kind of attitude

It's not the first thread of it's kind and it won't be the last. Everyone rants about someone, or a few someones, in one way or another. I should've posted this in general chat maybe. Frustrated with myself? Hardly. I only wish you could see the smile on my face most of the time just entertaining the notion that there are intellectual knuckle-draggers still walking the planet. A little playful vent never hurt anyone though. Especially since they carry such an attitude as mentioned above. I think they'll know of whom I speak, because the subconscious always speaks before you have a chance to ignore it, hence the window for ignoring having opened.

LORD NOSE
10-26-2010, 12:51 PM
who doesn't fit that description ever ?

Urban_Journalz
10-27-2010, 01:13 PM
who doesn't fit that description ever ?

True, nobody's perfect. This is more directed to those who see fit not to evolve for the better. Lessening the moments one fits this description is one of the battles that most people choose not to fight. Perfection, though unattainable, is well worth the chase because it makes you better in the long run.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
so we all must stay humble - no matter what level we Believe we are on - that's also a fight -

a good number of us that post here have evolved for the better over the years agreed ?

the way in which we communicate with each other has helped bring this in

Dokuro
10-27-2010, 11:13 PM
so we all must stay humble - no matter what level we Believe we are on - that's also a fight -

a good number of us that post here have evolved for the better over the years agreed ?

The Great Dane=
Black Panther>>>>>>>>>>>>Coon

"yep evolved for the better"

Dokuro
10-27-2010, 11:15 PM
ha just just googled together black panther and Coon

my dead dads going to kill me

WARPATH
10-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Dear Diary,

Today I made a thread about guys who think they're perfect but not perfect at all. It's like they think they know, but they don't really know. Like you can look in the mirror, but you can't see your inner self (well you can but i'm not spreading anything for anyone without a ring first!). After reflecting I think I was wise to make this thread, because only with wisdom can I use knowledge I've obtained as walked this earth (or at least to school).

I mean it's like- Why can't they just admit they're wrong. They know they're wrong. I know they're wrong. We all know they're wrong. But they don't admit it, or maybe they don't know? This online dating thing is tougher than I thought.

Love,

The Urban Journals

Wordlife. Peace Journals

pro.Graveface
10-28-2010, 12:08 PM
peeps that dont admit or dont see 1's own flawz is on a path of not learning the lessonz the life-force is giving them they will repeatedly bang there headz on wallz an askin tere self what am I doin wrong? ha time to wake up sleepy headz giv yourselfish me to da most High, or get forever stuck in materialisticz goin in circlez, all the universal energyz are pullin the humanz to reach the higher self in many wayz, but it startz by the universal self admitting the flawz, no matter how bad! you will be forgiven, in sleep mode 1doesnt know jack but when 1 get a attention from watever on his behavior thats a wake up call transforming to a insight from da external, without flawz men cannot elevate, not evry1 needs to be awakened kuz most cant handle the inner truth, and this I have been told the Earth is over populated.
when Im right Im right when Im wrong Im wrong! learn momentz, the trick is to respect in equality, like wise Buddah wordz :handle otherz the way you handle yourself.
so with respect 1 can attend others on tere flawz but after 6 times of warning 1 shud let go to reach the ignorant

LORD NOSE
10-28-2010, 12:37 PM
how many of you can see every flaw and shortcoming you have ?

if something about you is pointed out to you, how do you react ?

we fragment the pure truth, we'll never know it unless the fragments come together and get a good look at itself

PALEHORSE
10-28-2010, 12:54 PM
this thread is racist. im going to go cry about it so i can get some free shit

LORD NOSE
10-28-2010, 01:19 PM
racism is beautiful

Urban_Journalz
10-28-2010, 01:22 PM

Agreed entirely.

A little tough love here and there never hurt either. So long as it was recognized and appreciated as such. I guess it's also about meeting eachother halfway as well.

WARPATH
10-28-2010, 11:37 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:yaHLaC3eQcxv2M:http://favelafabric.com/communitize/media/20061209010927-you-are-not-alone-300x225.jpg&t=1

Urban_Journalz
10-29-2010, 12:15 PM
peeps that dont admit or dont see 1's own flawz is on a path of not learning the lessonz the life-force is giving them they will repeatedly bang there headz on wallz an askin tere self what am I doin wrong? ha time to wake up sleepy headz giv yourselfish me to da most High, or get forever stuck in materialisticz goin in circlez, all the universal energyz are pullin the humanz to reach the higher self in many wayz, but it startz by the universal self admitting the flawz, no matter how bad! you will be forgiven, in sleep mode 1doesnt know jack but when 1 get a attention from watever on his behavior thats a wake up call transforming to a insight from da external, without flawz men cannot elevate, not evry1 needs to be awakened kuz most cant handle the inner truth, and this I have been told the Earth is over populated.
when Im right Im right when Im wrong Im wrong! learn momentz, the trick is to respect in equality, like wise Buddah wordz :handle otherz the way you handle yourself.
so with respect 1 can attend others on tere flawz but after 6 times of warning 1 shud let go to reach the ignorant
Good to see people who know what I'm talking about. Props.
how many of you can see every flaw and shortcoming you have ?

if something about you is pointed out to you, how do you react ?

we fragment the pure truth, we'll never know it unless the fragments come together and get a good look at itself
Most people react in a defensive manner. Pride gets in the way usually. We'd all be better for it if we learned to grow from a flaw.
racism is beautiful
I see one race with mad different colors, personally.