PDA

View Full Version : Necro dissin Eminem

Frank Drebin
06-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Funny song. "Tie my hands behind my back and still beat you like you commited a crime as a matter of fact you did aint you just get arrested cause your with was in the club with some dude being molested" lolz

I-Legit
06-19-2005, 01:12 AM
word to your sig..jsut read it...good quote from him

yeh thats pretty funny...old tho...but funny..lol

i thoguht ICP's diss was funny too....My Name Is turned to My Anus....sounds just liek it...funny shit also

Rebel_INS
06-19-2005, 03:51 AM
Hahaha.. Hey I like Eminem shit

Funk_Dock
06-19-2005, 04:30 AM
get I'm sick of you by necro its an official diss song to em its pretty good

G...
06-19-2005, 05:58 AM
Necro would lyrically and physically murder Eminem. There is no doubt about it. ONE

bringoutthegimp
06-19-2005, 06:05 AM
Necro would lyrically and physically murder Eminem. There is no doubt about it. ONE youve got to be kidding me. necro will lyrically murder eminem?? thats some bullshit youre talking, even though eminem sucks now he is still miles ahead of necro.

SHRAP
06-19-2005, 06:18 AM
u know a rapper sucks when somebody says eminem is better than him

G...
06-19-2005, 06:48 AM
youve got to be kidding me. necro will lyrically murder eminem?? thats some bullshit youre talking, even though eminem sucks now he is still miles ahead of necro.
^^^Have you heard 'Murder Ya Life', it's Necro over the 'Forgot About Dre' beat, Necro fucking rapes it and lyrically kills it 20 times better than Em. Listen to that shit if you can. You'll see. ONE

bringoutthegimp
06-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Necro fucking rapes it and lyrically kills it 20 times better than Em. Listen to that shit if you can. no he doesnt, youre either a necro dickrider or an eminem hater, its not like im even a fan of eminems, its just blatantly obvious that necro is nowhere near eminem and im pretty sure everyone here will agree, and this is coming from a fan of gory days and i need drugs (and also a huge fan of brutality)

mic-cord-strangler
06-19-2005, 07:49 AM
NECRO NEVER DISSED EMINEM

HE RESPECTS HIM AS HE SAID IN VARIOUS INTERVIEWS

Butter
06-19-2005, 09:04 AM
i thought i heard necro cuss eminem years ago.

G...
06-19-2005, 09:08 AM
no he doesnt, youre either a necro dickrider or an eminem hater, its not like im even a fan of eminems, its just blatantly obvious that necro is nowhere near eminem and im pretty sure everyone here will agree, and this is coming from a fan of gory days and i need drugs (and also a huge fan of brutality)
^^^I'm not a Necro dickrider as you put it, or an Em hater, I'm a big Necro fan and also an Em fan, and personally I think Necro is a far better MC than Em, but it's only an opinion, to do have a fucking heart attack about it.

And although Necro does respect Eminem, it has been rumoured he has dissed him in several songs, but the disses have never been direct, so to speak.

mic-cord-strangler
06-19-2005, 09:13 AM
yeah, because he doesnt dis him

people only say that because he says 'shady motherfuckers" people automatically think he's talkin about Em

G...
06-19-2005, 09:32 AM
yeah, because he doesnt dis him

people only say that because he says 'shady motherfuckers" people automatically think he's talkin about Em
Xactly.

Skellington
06-19-2005, 09:35 AM
youve got to be kidding me. necro will lyrically murder eminem?? thats some bullshit youre talking, even though eminem sucks now he is still miles ahead of necro.
LOL y'r not serious are u? :)

LikwidSwordz
06-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Lol you all think Necro would murder Eminem? Please.......Eminem was so beast back in the day, didnt you all listen to his freestyles? Well if you listened to them, and then listen to Necro, its pretty obvious Eminem is better lyrically. I'm not taking anything away from Necro, hes really good, Eminem is just a genius.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-19-2005, 11:03 AM
muthafucka this ain't back in the day, this is NOW.......Eminem is WACK AS FUCK NOW........he would get slaughtered........

LikwidSwordz
06-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Na, he jus needs some fire........if Necro starts dissin the shit out of him, Em will certainly come back and murder him, or maybe since Eminem is just so horrible, you can lyrically murder him yourself.

bringoutthegimp
06-19-2005, 11:20 AM
do you all really think eminem would even respond to necro? generally nobody would even care that this battle existed, it wouldnt be worth eminem's time

G...
06-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Cos Em would prolly be scared to get humiliated by someone from the underground [Plus, he would get humilitated, don't care what you say about how good he was, fact is now... Necro would murder that MUTHAFUCCCA] ONE

TerroristTY
06-19-2005, 03:49 PM
word to your sig..jsut read it...good quote from him

funny you should say that....Thats RZA not ODB....

Funk_Dock
06-19-2005, 05:03 PM
necro has an OFFICIAL diss song to eminem it was on www.feminem.com an eminem hate site it used to have all the disses ever made to em but now it closed down

the truth is necro would murder em, lets face it back in the day it wud have been the other way round but em fell off

Zakius
06-19-2005, 05:07 PM
"I'm sick of you"
was supposedly a diss to Em from Necro

Prodigy69
06-19-2005, 05:18 PM
necro owns em anyday these days...em can have a better flow sometimes but he has turned wack..necro

Silent Assasin
06-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Necro never dissed Em.
I think that Necro wud kill Em lyrically. Necro is a fuckin god.
only half of Em's diss-tracks is worth listening to.
let's face it: Em fell off, and Necro is still killing it.

Create
06-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Link To Murder For Lofe

TUCO
06-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Necro is no doubt an ill ass MC, true an true
but Eminem is just better.....and i say this in hip-hop terms...no bias here
i listen to Em more but thats not a factor cause i accept that Necro can do things Em cant and vice versa
but Eminem jus masters the art of flowing and his lyrics can be the sharpest in hip-hop period if he wanted to
his latest shit has been lazy and rushed but that cant be used against him and it shouldnt
listen to Infinite and Marshall Mathers LP and tell me he aint better than Necro yo, fo real
wrong forum to ask this question BTW....wu tang sites = backpackers

peace

Da Ryda
06-19-2005, 05:42 PM
you cannot turn wack... Quality of the music might deteriorate but if you got skill you got skill, nobody can take it away from you.
Eminem's Encore wasn't all that but freestyles he was dropping on radios to promote the album showed Em is far from over and pretty much superior to most of the MCs out there.

Necro is just not on Eminem's level. Necro has to sit down and write something over a duration of 1 week to a month to put out something against Eminem, who would simply freestyle back with quick darts. Even if they not strong, still Em would get props for flowing off the top

Ill Jolson
06-19-2005, 05:52 PM
hmm... but if Em happened to actually take Necro out, I think Ill Bill would step up and kill Eminem lyrically.

Da Ryda
06-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Ill Bill can't free off like Em

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-19-2005, 06:57 PM
wow you on eminem's dick like no tommorrow, face it Eminem isn't some "lyrical god" he has his weaknesses like anyone else and can be destroyed....for real, who made eminem this "supreme lyrical god" anyway, I seriously think Necro would fuck him up, any Nonphixion muthafucka would goddamn

SurreaL
06-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Night Train Freestyle................. need I say more?, necro man.

R3beLuTionAry
06-19-2005, 07:11 PM
no he doesnt, youre either a necro dickrider or an eminem hater, its not like im even a fan of eminems, its just blatantly obvious that necro is nowhere near eminem and im pretty sure everyone here will agree, and this is coming from a fan of gory days and i need drugs (and also a huge fan of brutality)

i just wanna know why the hell you would like eminem, never mind why you hate necro. one.

digitalninja
06-19-2005, 11:29 PM
seems like some dudes r in em's ass...muahaha

if u can not realize that necro would phukkin murder him with any skillz...
u must be out of your mind,or a 10 year old kid....

but thats not my statement...

my real statement about this discussion iz only " MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA " !!!!!

Funk_Dock
06-20-2005, 07:25 AM
dam u think necro cant freestylepick up his old album of freestyles and old songs

and YES necro did diss eminem

I-Legit
06-20-2005, 07:56 AM
all the NYU radio freestyles...all the ones off I Need Drugs, that Fagot Murder freestly where Ill Bill and NEcro are killing fagots....shits funny...tons more...chea Necros the shit

mic-cord-strangler
06-20-2005, 09:08 AM
necro has an OFFICIAL diss song to eminem it was on www.feminem.com (http://www.feminem.com) an eminem hate site it used to have all the disses ever made to em but now it closed down
ITS FAKE
necro even said on his own forum a couple times he never dissed him..he even thinks he is dope

Funk_Dock
06-20-2005, 10:43 AM
so who is necro dissin on that song just out of curiousity?

and that guy on the necro forums isn't really necro

100pr00f
06-20-2005, 10:51 AM
if some one is trying to diss em..its becouse they suck and need attention like evey ones that diss him.....but if em wanted to battle he would kill......u think his free is wack then u to stupid to think couse his shit is 2 complexd for u ......yea his new cd is wack...he knows its wack.....he did it to see if it would sell.......he is saying he could sell a fart lol...

but any way if was in a battle right now he would kill it...all the shit he got on his brain....damn.....some one would be lyricly destroyd......im not a big fan of his ether..im a fan of is freestyles tho...

mic-cord-strangler
06-20-2005, 11:00 AM
so who is necro dissin on that song just out of curiousity?

and that guy on the necro forums isn't really necro

give me a mp3 of the track in which you think he is dissing someone.. whwts it called?

and yes he is

Funk_Dock
06-20-2005, 11:33 AM
its called 'I'm sick of you'

mic-cord-strangler
06-20-2005, 12:33 PM
that isnt aimed at anyone...it was recorded BEFORE eminem even came out...!!!!

VEGATHACHOSEN
06-20-2005, 12:45 PM
NECRO NEVER DISSED EMINEM

HE RESPECTS HIM AS HE SAID IN VARIOUS INTERVIEWS

he speaks truth

Funk_Dock
06-20-2005, 02:31 PM
that isnt aimed at anyone...it was recorded BEFORE eminem even came out...!!!!
no actually i need drugs was released in 2000 em came out in 96

Frank Drebin
06-21-2005, 07:02 AM
How come everyone saying Necro aint made a diss song about Eminem? On this song I got he says "To the real slim shady this ones for you baby theres white cats out there that can out rap you daily. The real slim shady needs to take his platinum placks and shove them up your white platinum ass BIATCH!!!"
That sound like a diss to me

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 07:11 AM
thats not a necro song

mic-cord-strangler
06-21-2005, 07:13 AM
no actually i need drugs was released in 2000 em came out in 96
yeah i need drugs was RELEASED in 2000 but the song im sick of you was RECORDED way before that...

and eminem blew up/got famous in 1999...

now fucking stop trying to push your bullshit because its FAULTY

Ill Jolson
06-21-2005, 07:42 AM
if Em and/or Necro were black, this discussion wouldnt exist.

bringoutthegimp
06-21-2005, 07:49 AM
if Em and/or Necro were black, this discussion wouldnt exist. fuck off

Ill Jolson
06-21-2005, 07:53 AM
why?

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 08:33 AM
yeah i need drugs was RELEASED in 2000 but the song im sick of you was RECORDED way before that...

and eminem blew up/got famous in 1999...

now fucking stop trying to push your bullshit because its FAULTY
I was just stating facts i dunno when every fucking track was released....so can i know who necro is dissin???

he mentions in the song 'shady' twice, not to mention he says "You're too repetitive get me a seditive" who do you know is more repetitive than em?

bringoutthegimp
06-21-2005, 08:53 AM
who do you know is more repetitive than em? necro?

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 08:56 AM
necro?
lol good point

WHITE_MANTIS_AI
06-21-2005, 09:12 AM
eminem is lyricaly betta dan necro (im a big necro fan n i fuckin hate eminem) but necro kills em on production ems beats are wack

mic-cord-strangler
06-21-2005, 11:23 AM
MC's dis noone in particular lots of times

you know what mf doom said 'i listen to an album and i have been killed 5 times after the 1st track'

its not directed at anyone particular..just a agressive battle track

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 11:47 AM
ah well i guess we might aswell let go then...

THE W
06-21-2005, 12:15 PM
im not a fan of EM's music but unless im missing something about this necro fella eminem would DESTROY him in a battle.

37thchamber
06-21-2005, 03:29 PM
yo thats not a necro song, EYEDEA did that dis track

mic-cord-strangler
06-21-2005, 05:50 PM
i DO have a necro diss to craig g

37thchamber
06-21-2005, 06:11 PM
i DO have a necro diss to craig g

ya i was just listenen to that today on my way to work! shit is pritty wack thow

netscape check two
06-22-2005, 12:02 AM
In an e-mail a few years back, Necro told me that he liked Eminem's music. I guess not though. lol

netscape check two
06-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Yeah, Necro's beats are about 20 times better than anything Eminem has done.

Definitive X
06-22-2005, 12:10 AM
ya i was just listenen to that today on my way to work! shit is pritty wack thow Craig G is pretty ill with the rhymes, Necro better watch it...

Funk_Dock
06-22-2005, 08:06 AM
Craig G is pretty ill with the rhymes, Necro better watch it...
whats the name of that diss song?

i wonder y necro wud diss craig g of all people