PDA

View Full Version : Human Stupidity Caused This Worldwide Recession And Every Cunt Out There Wants

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-29-2010, 01:17 AM
to blame me for it.

governments and businesses and just everyone in the world owes me instead everyone wants to blame me for their own stupidity.

they've all benefited from me financially and in other ways but they want to blame me for shit going wrong.

i've had the worst shit happen and done to me but they want to blame me for the shit in their lives. they should fuck off. a lot of things done to spite ain't my fault either so fuck off.

my dad should not receive a penny of what is due to me. he runs a whorehouse next door, responsible for people trafficking, sexually abusing me and exploiting me everyfucking day of my life since the day i born. he should be stripped of any money he's gained from exploiting me. i'm an adult he doesn't own me, the bbc doesn't own me either and neither does the nhs, they are the ones who OWE me! i'll kill him if he's breaking into my home and raping me, i'm for real. that is when i will kill and won't mind doing time in prison for. is there any word worse than a cunt? devil isn't even bad enough. i will truly kill and gut him and throw his body parts to the crows out of my flat. they're just waiting for me to feed them. they've been so dedicated to me these days i should repay them by treating them with some of my flesh and blood, in other words my dad. he should definitely worry for his life if he comes anywhere near me or my flat again. this is a promise. i mean every word of that.

i get raped in absolutely every way and people still want to blame me for the things that happen in their lives.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-29-2010, 01:25 AM
pretending to do what's best for me when really they're trying to do what's best for them

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-29-2010, 02:45 AM
i'm not here to please others though cunts are making serious money off my back while i don't get absolute fuck all in return. just don't fucking watch.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-29-2010, 04:13 AM
inflation, stock markets, investment banks, retail banks, homeowners, estate agents, microchipping are to blame to blame. and countries that are warring are losing out cos you can beef for years, decades. even when wars end, all sides lose out, lives lost, artillery, vehicles, jets, and all the other shit that comes with war. meanwhile, the whole world is in recession bar those like filmstars, other celebs, that aren't affected. in a recession but still having to budget for war.

LORD NOSE
10-29-2010, 10:46 AM
???

what did you have ?

cutn' heads
10-29-2010, 10:54 AM
i wanna have phone sex with trixx... i bet she can dirty tallk with the best of em'...

beautifulrock
10-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Your story makes me want to rape that kitten with a garden trowel.

Urban_Journalz
10-29-2010, 11:32 AM
The Global Party of The Elite caused this Recession actually. It's called, "Shock & Awe".

Dokuro
10-29-2010, 03:53 PM
dude don't blame me for that shit thats not cool