PDA

View Full Version : spiritual forces (ghosts/jinns/spirits etc...) holding burried treasures.

Hellspawn
10-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Have any one of you heard about this before ? a friend of mine is trying to unburry one in his garden with the help of a Maroccan exorcist. I found on the net and heard many similar stories and it is not a rare case. Some people have already been hurt by the entity who guards the treasure but apparently some people succeded to unburry the object (mainly gold dating from the roman/phoenician empires).
Who knows more about this ?

Dokuro
10-29-2010, 03:58 PM
what Spriggan love treasure

DeeBlock
10-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Some people have already been hurt by the entity who guards the treasure...

This is nonsense on many levels.

The only thing a it can do, according to the Quran, is entice you to commit sin; they cannot hurt you.

Stories of them hurting you and making you do things are nothing but lies.

DeeBlock
10-29-2010, 05:44 PM
There are no such thing as ghost, btw.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-29-2010, 10:56 PM
And then Boarz realized how much smarter he was then everyone else on the website. He masturbated twice using his tears as lubricants.

pro.Graveface
10-30-2010, 04:29 AM
yeah yeah Peace Hellspawn!
I saw a docu once on this topic ,
interesting topic , here in holland we have a show called the 6th sence its about clear voyantz who gotta inspect a crime scene first and afterwardz they giv the messages of the dead to the relatives who are still alive and dont know what realy happened to tere past away famz. many shows thiese timez, 1 on paranormal kidz and tere is a dude who channels the language of kids and past away relativez. I dont know if its a set up or truth, kuz i dont realy care about tv but its fun to watch sometimez.
I tink it is possible to get in contact with the dead kuz most soulz are twisted on earth stage, holdin on to matter , couldt let go of the ego in tere lifetime so tere for they dwell in the unknown and cant re-birth I tink, it can go goood or can go wrong depends on the spirit I tink its tricky kuz ya neva know what kind of spirit react to the ritual
ICHI

Paranoid
10-31-2010, 03:11 PM
this sounds interesting

Uncle Steezo
11-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Boarz realized how much smarter he was then everyone else on the website.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/128893325725167426.jpg

Hellspawn
11-01-2010, 01:57 AM
More info on the subject :
These people who seek the treasures use children to get in contact with the spirits/jinns, it speaks with the tongue of the child to show the place of the treasure. It asks for something in exanche and you you must fulfill his desire.
It's like selling your soul to the devil to become rich !!!!

cutn' heads
11-01-2010, 05:04 AM
if you guys are into this shit, check out my father in laws book.
http://www.phprs.org/voices/

he has pretty compelling evidence if you're inclined to believe that way...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-01-2010, 05:58 AM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/128893325725167426.jpg

Okay, smarter then everyone but Gavin.

Then and Than is my kryptonite.

Urban_Journalz
11-02-2010, 11:48 AM
I've seen this mentioned only twice. The Key of Solomon (pbuh) and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. It's likely simply because a treasure that abundant needs to be guarded by something not bound to this dimension.

Uncle Steezo
11-02-2010, 09:31 PM
if we gonna go there...
1. i hear thoth is still alive on earth, for all intents and purposes he is immortal.
2. souls cannot be bought or sold. just like your body cannot be bought or sold. you CAN relinquish your sovereignty(or will) or your co-creative power .
demons and the like desire your focus and intent in order to increase their power. so a song, picture or poem dedicated to said demon will suffice as payment for worldly favors.

Urban_Journalz
11-05-2010, 11:18 AM
if we gonna go there...
1. i hear thoth is still alive on earth, for all intents and purposes he is immortal.
2. souls cannot be bought or sold. just like your body cannot be bought or sold. you CAN relinquish your sovereignty(or will) or your co-creative power .
demons and the like desire your focus and intent in order to increase their power. so a song, picture or poem dedicated to said demon will suffice as payment for worldly favors.

The Force is strong w/ this ninja. :clap:

WARPATH
11-07-2010, 11:21 AM
if we gonna go there...

Garbage.

Everyone knows demons want your first born male.

Uncle Steezo
11-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Garbage.

you're thinking of rumplestilskins.

Uncle Steezo
11-07-2010, 10:39 PM
FF to 9:13 stuff about the jinn
fhJESdNHDHM

Dokuro
11-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Garbage.

dude i can give a fuck less about you kids, stop with the fucking stereotypes about us