PDA

View Full Version : the grizzly man

PALEHORSE
10-29-2010, 02:37 PM
has anybody seen this documentary? this guy was fucking insane. he goes out in the wilderness of alaska and lives with grizzly bears and treats them lkike theyre cute furry little puppies.

http://veehd.com/video/4504569

theres the movie link

cutn' heads
10-29-2010, 02:46 PM
hate to spoil it but they kill him...

PALEHORSE
10-29-2010, 03:11 PM
yea they ate him and his girl. some of the footage he got is outrageous. like been next to bears fighting and pushing on bears that challenge him. this guy had to be boarderline retarded.
]

dad
10-29-2010, 05:46 PM
he came to my school in about 3rd or 4th grade. i remember he told us he got frostbite once, on his foot.

pro.Graveface
10-30-2010, 06:45 AM
yeah Great story! I tink he had the time of his life gettin slaughtered by bearz yo
ICHI

djskillz
10-30-2010, 07:22 AM
lmao how stupid do you have to be to blatantly ignore the rules of nature like that?

djskillz
10-30-2010, 09:17 AM
okay just finished watching the movie and wow. this guy was seriously disturbed. he was talking to bears as if they were human. at one point he punched one in the nose to show dominance and almost immediately after he gets face to face with it, apologizes, and says he loves it. what. the. fuck. he deserves what he got. why do humans feel the need to tame every furry wild animal they come across?

netscape check two
11-01-2010, 11:45 PM
The grizzly man went many years living peacefully with the bears. The bear that killed him was older and couldn't get food on its own anymore, and was starving. Any starving human would have done the same thing. It would be safer living with the bears than living with many of the humans, in society.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-02-2010, 09:44 AM
i hate religious nonsense.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-02-2010, 10:49 AM
stop the killing. it's not right. if religion makes you want to kill people of whatever colour or background then i'm glad i'm not religious.

Uncle Steezo
11-02-2010, 10:16 PM
why do humans feel the need to tame every furry wild animal they come across?

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

any questions?